The Education Forum

Mr. and Mrs. Hester...who were they

Jack White

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks robin another good clear frame, i agree marilyn sitzman's actions as seen within the films taken after do not coincide with what she stated she had done ..no matter how some may want to twist it, that simply no longer works...take care b

thanks chris for showing up very appreciated to try to make sense within all this...best b..

Edited by Bernice Moore

On Page 3, in the thread called "Impeaching Altgens 8" on the first page... in post #8...about midway down the page....Jack attached the Altgens 8 photo and right under it, a small Wegman photo, showing what does look to be the Hesters, still on the ground. Sorry, for the round about way..but I have no idea how to bring it to this thread.

Dixie

Guest John Gillespie
chris here is one showing both marilyn and bev oliver at a symposium in dallas some years back 1993 i was in contact with bev to ask how tall marilyn was as she was a big girl, both were big texan girls... :lol: she said bev, that she always wore very high heels and she recalls that marilyn was about the same height as she eye to eye.when they met...i will look up bev's height that she told me she was and she also mentioned i think the height of the heels you will see other witnesses there thay day in the photo, her height can be compared to theirs also..if known .for now b..ps in another photo of marilyn taken at the dallas symposium it appears she marilyn wore flats notice her shoes also in this photo..see what you think..to me they appear to be sandals.... pps in the third photo m.s it at the first pergola whicch she never mentioned...b

-----------------------------------------

Great stuff and nice work Bernice. Thanks.

JG

This thread is about THE HESTERS and seems to have gotten somewhat off course.

Beatrice Hester seen rising up from the grass.

Rick Janowitz and I located the line of sight for "Altgens 8". I cannot find my notes on this (not unusual),

but I think I was 6 or 8 feet off of the south curb because I had to keep waiting for red lights to stop traffic

to shoot several exposures. Some of you may find this useful for study of the "Hesters".

I think they look too small. Rick, standing by the pedestal, is only 5'7".

Jack

post-667-1266110536_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jack White