The Education Forum

What a family!

Martin Blank

What are we to make of the Oswald “family”? Are they the modern spy age family? Consider:

Who is and where did the other Oswald mother go? (The woman who was pictured in front of a car with Edwin Ekdahl?)

Who is the second Marguerite Oswald? What was her role regarding her “son”?

Who is the real mother of Lee Harvey Oswald, Robert Oswald and John Pic?

Who is Harvey Oswald’s real mother?

Are Robert Oswald, John Pic and Lee brothers?

Are Robert Oswald, John Pic and Harvey brothers?

Are Robert Oswald, John Pic and some other person with the last name of Oswald brothers?

Marina once said she had two husbands. (“I had two husbands: Lee, the father of my children, an affectionate and kind man; and Harvey Oswald, the assassin of President Kennedy”) Did she get them mixed up innocently? Or was it purposeful. Who was the other in addition to Harvey? Was she with both Harvey and Lee?

How many “Lee Harvey Oswalds” were there?

Was Oswald’s cousin, Marilyn Murret, intelligence-connected?

Was Oswald’s uncle Charles “Dutz” Murret mob-connected?

What kind of “family” takes in and accepts two obvious strangers/outsiders (Harvey and Marguerite) as their own for a Thanksgiving celebration and more.

Why did John Pic not recognize his half brother? Why did Harvey refer to Pic as his half brother when he never had previously?

Was the Thanksgiving get-together a debriefing opportunity?

Finally, there is the irony of Robert Oswald being able to condemn his brother for the assassination and people knowingly shaking their heads in assent unaware that he is talking about Lee and not Harvey. He is telling the truth but no one realizes the true nature of that truth. Talk about separate realities. Shakespeare could have done a sequel to Hamlet based on the Oswalds

Has there ever been another “family like this? Can anyone say DNA?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The character assassination of Lee Oswald -- and his family -- is one of America's favorite pastimes, and a most disgusting one at that.

It distracts everyone from the search for the killers of JFK, and actually makes the Oswald character assassins accessories after the fact to the murder of a great and good man.

The character assassination of Lee Oswald -- and his family -- is one of America's favorite pastimes, and a most disgusting one at that.

It distracts everyone from the search for the killers of JFK, and actually makes the Oswald character assassins accessories after the fact to the murder of a great and good man.

actually asking questions about oswald's background may help lead to the killers; asking those questions does not, however, even begin to intimate that oswald is guilty of anything.

asking questions about oswald's background may help lead to the killers;

It hasn't helped for the last 47 years, so why should anyone believe it will help now?

How about looking instead at those who had motive means and opportunity to frame an innocent man?

asking those questions does not, however, even begin to intimate that oswald is guilty of anything.

Your opening post makes it sound as though you really despise the man, and his entire family, and even his DNA, or did I misread what you wrote?

What are we to make of the Oswald "family"? Are they the modern spy age family? Consider:

Who is and where did the other Oswald mother go? (The woman who was pictured in front of a car with Edwin Ekdahl?)

Martin, there was only one Marguerite. No world in the universe was ready for two...

Who is the second Marguerite Oswald? What was her role regarding her "son"?

This is a figment of Armstrong's imagination. Unfortunately, this belief has spread like a pathogen through parts of the research community.

Who is the real mother of Lee Harvey Oswald, Robert Oswald and John Pic?

Marguerite Oswald nee Claverie.

Who is Harvey Oswald's real mother?

There was no "Harvey Oswald".

Are Robert Oswald, John Pic and Lee brothers?

Yes

Are Robert Oswald, John Pic and Harvey brothers?

There was no "Harvey". The note in Pic's notebook could be a reference to Marina's dentist whose name was Harvey. It could also be a reference to Bill Harvey. IMO, the name has been falsely associated with the mailing address. As can be seen, it is not even written on the same page, let alone directly above the address as you would be expected if the name and the address had a connection.

http://www.history-m...Vol21_0076a.htm

Are Robert Oswald, John Pic and some other person with the last name of Oswald brothers?

Yes. His name was Lee.

Marina once said she had two husbands. ("I had two husbands: Lee, the father of my children, an affectionate and kind man; and Harvey Oswald, the assassin of President Kennedy") Did she get them mixed up innocently? Or was it purposeful. Who was the other in addition to Harvey? Was she with both Harvey and Lee?

This quote was supposedly made to a French journalist. A quick google tells me the only people who mention this alleged quote are pushing the two Oswald theory. Two alarm bells right there. The jourmalist is unnamed and no one but Armstrong and his supporters use the "quote".

How many "Lee Harvey Oswalds" were there?

Birth and census records might answer that, but there was only one who went to Russia and was an accused assassin.

Was Oswald's cousin, Marilyn Murret, intelligence-connected?

Quite possibly.

Was Oswald's uncle Charles "Dutz" Murret mob-connected?

Without much doubt.

What kind of "family" takes in and accepts two obvious strangers/outsiders (Harvey and Marguerite) as their own for a Thanksgiving celebration and more.

Marguerite was not invited to the '62 Thanksgiving get-together. All there (with one exception - Peter Gregory) were related by blood or marriage.

Why did John Pic not recognize his half brother?

I have a half brother I don't recognise in some old photos. Way too much read into that part of Pic's testimony.

Why did Harvey refer to Pic as his half brother when he never had previously?

Why did LEE say that? we only have Pic's word that he did. Recall that relations between the two were supposedly strained, and putting those words in Lee's mouth helped reinforce that in the minds of the commission. But even if LEE did say that, so what? In my youth, I'm ashamed to say that is the way I introduced my brother a couple of times. Not even sure why I did that.

Was the Thanksgiving get-together a debriefing opportunity?

Yes. Pic's notation on mileage for the "get-together" indicates it was official business.

Finally, there is the irony of Robert Oswald being able to condemn his brother for the assassination and people knowingly shaking their heads in assent unaware that he is talking about Lee and not Harvey. He is telling the truth but no one realizes the true nature of that truth. Talk about separate realities.

I'm sorry, but the onlly separate reality is the one created by Armstrong. Like some religions are built on faith and phony or misread/misunderstood/misinterpreted artifacts, so the "Harvey & Lee" religion is built on faith and misreading.

Shakespeare could have done a sequel to Hamlet based on the Oswalds

Surely you mean Bacon? rolleyes.gif

Has there ever been another "family like this? Can anyone say DNA?

To be honest, I wish such testing would happen. I believe all but a die-hard few would accept the results, no matter which way it went.

Was Oswald's cousin, Marilyn Murret, intelligence-connected?

Quite possibly.

Reminds me of the old joke about the man searching for his keys under a streetlight. He lost his keys somewhere else, but chose to search under the streetlight because there was more light there.

Keep it up Greg, you are surely getting close to the assassins.

Martin Blank:

Marina once said she had two husbands. ("I had two husbands: Lee, the father of my children, an affectionate and kind man; and Harvey Oswald, the assassin of President Kennedy") Did she get them mixed up innocently? Or was it purposeful. Who was the other in addition to Harvey? Was she with both Harvey and Lee?

This quote was supposedly made to a French journalist. A quick google tells me the only people who mention this alleged quote are pushing the two Oswald theory. Two alarm bells right there. The jourmalist is unnamed and no one but Armstrong and his supporters use the "quote".

Greg, can you tell me where Armstrong used that quote?

asking questions about oswald's background may help lead to the killers;

It hasn't helped for the last 47 years, so why should anyone believe it will help now?

How about looking instead at those who had motive means and opportunity to frame an innocent man?

asking those questions does not, however, even begin to intimate that oswald is guilty of anything.

Your opening post makes it sound as though you really despise the man, and his entire family, and even his DNA, or did I misread what you wrote?

knee jerk reaction doesn't begin to describe your faux pas

Martin - Besides Kathy C., Jack and you I don't think many people take the 2 Oswalds theory seriously.

Your talk of John Pic seems to have gotten Greg all excited though because he's been convinced for years the man was an itel op.

"Yes. Pic's notation on mileage for the "get-together" indicates it was official business."

:rolleyes::D:P

Martin Blank:

Greg, can you tell me where Armstrong used that quote?

If he didn't, I apologise. I was relying on this:

The Final Word

I leave you with these mysterious words from the widow, Marina.

"I had two husbands: Lee, the father of my children, an affectionate and kind man; and Harvey Oswald, the assassin of President Kennedy."

Sources: Armstrong, John, Harvey and Lee; Marrs, Jim, Crossfire; Douglass, James, JFK and the Unspeakable; www.history-matters.com

http://oswaldsmother...ude-part-4.html

Edited by Greg Parker