The Education Forum

Death of DeMohrenschildt

As a final note: Bill O'Reilly he of the No Spin Zone, was once a TV newsman in Dallas, TX who went to J. Walton Moore's office when 'it became known that he [Moore] was in the loop, [so to speak] when it came to George DeMohrenschildt, ostensible de-briefing of you know who; O'Reilly practically camped out at Dallas CIA HQ's waiting for the big interview, to get to the truth about the 'Kennedy Assassination and the CIA's connection to Oswald..,.....

This post has been edited by Robert Howard: Jun 3 2006, 09:01 AM

I see Robert Howard posted this a year ago.

Sorry !!) about the damn typo in the heading of this thread. In my excitement (anger!) at finding this I was careless in posting.

BUT it's clerly the same Bill. Damn, Fox- "fair and balanced "NOT!

Dawn

Robert,

You have Bill O'Reilly, DeMorn and J. Walton Moore together at the same time?

BK

From what I understand, Bill O'Reilly worked for WFAA TV in Dallas during the 70s, and "camped out" at J. Walton Moore's Dallas CIA DCD office in a failed attempt to get an interview with him about his debriefings of George DeMohrnschildt, the accused assassin's "best friend."

Here's a report I haven't read yet, but it seems to indicate that CIA reports were generated on this.

And now we have another OSS report from 1945 which places J.W. Moore with C.D. Ford on the same mission to China at the end of WWII. Was Moore, in 1963, in contact with Ford, who was a middle man between RFK and JM/WAVE/Mob associates who were involved in Cuban operations and plots to kill Castro?

And if Bill O'Reilly, interpid and opionated FOX News reporter was thwarted in his attempt to interview JWMoore in the 70s, is he still still interested in getting to the bottom of this story, or is just going to shrug it off?

BK

http://www.nara.gov/cgi-bin/starfinder/3965/jfksnew.txt

AGENCY INFORMATION

AGENCY : CIA

RECORD NUMBER : 104-10030-10011

RECORDS SERIES : JFK

AGENCY FILE NUMBER : DCD FILES

DOCUMENT INFORMATION

ORIGINATOR : CIA

TO : CHIEF, DOMESTIC COLLECTION DIVISION

TITLE : CHARGE MADE ON WFAA-TV DALLAS THAT LEE HARVEY OSWALD

WAS EMPLOYED BY THE CIA IN 1962 AND J. WALTON MOORE

KNEW OSWALD.

DATE : 04/13/1977

PAGES : 4

DOCUMENT TYPE : PAPER - TEXTUAL DOCUMENT

SUBJECTS : ASSOCIATION; CHARGE; MOORE, J. WALTO; OSWALD, LEE

HARVEY; WFAA-TV DALLAS; WORKED FOR CIA

CLASSIFICATION : CONFIDENTIAL

RESTRICTIONS : OPEN IN FULL

CURRENT STATUS : OPEN

DATE OF LAST REVIEW : 09/20/1998

COMMENTS : OSW-A : F1 : 1998.09.20.11:19:46:640031 :

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

This clip is about George DeMohrenschildt, his death, and the claim that the security alarm went off just before DeMohrenschild was shot. An audio recorder was running. Mark Lane gives his recollections.

Included is newsfootage with Bill O' Reilly, talking about the CIA,Oswald, and DeMohrenschildt.

I have never lived in the US, never had an American TV-channel available for longer periods of time(apart from that just after 9/11, we suddenly had FOX News here in Norway, Northern Europe for over a year.), but still it is hard to not notice Bill O' Reilly. As said I know little about him, but it does seem like he has changed over the years.

I just wanted to thak Tryave V. Jensen for providing this interesting link to Bill O'Reilly's early reports, and to Dawn for pointing out the fact that it was O'Reilly who called Fonzi to tell him DeMohrenschildt was dead. How did O'Reilly in Dallas/or DC know DeMorn in Flordia was dead before Fonzi in Florida?

BK

Edited by William Kelly

COINCIDENCE ?

Both the timing of and the "manner of death" of De Morenshildt, Roselli, Giancanna and several other potential contributors to the HSCA investigations, can by no one sane or who has any knowlege of the laws of probability, be even suggested as being anything other than "conspiratorial".

What are the ODDS ?

If there was no conspiracy....why were they "MURDERED" ?

Charles Black

Hi,

This clip is about George DeMohrenschildt, his death, and the claim that the security alarm went off just before DeMohrenschild was shot. An audio recorder was running. Mark Lane gives his recollections.

Included is newsfootage with Bill O' Reilly, talking about the CIA,Oswald, and DeMohrenschildt.

I have never lived in the US, never had an American TV-channel available for longer periods of time(apart from that just after 9/11, we suddenly had FOX News here in Norway, Northern Europe for over a year.), but still it is hard to not notice Bill O' Reilly. As said I know little about him, but it does seem like he has changed over the years.

I just wanted to thak Tryave V. Jensen for providing this interesting link to Bill O'Reilly's early reports, and to Dawn for pointing out the fact that it was O'Reilly who called Fonzi to tell him DeMohrenschildt was dead. How did O'Reilly in Dallas/or DC know DeMorn in Flordia was dead before Fonzi in Florida?

BK

If I recall correctly, O'Reilly moved to Miami after he left Dallas.

Jack

He also spent time working for a Hartford TV station, where he was "helpful" to Professor Evica in covering JFK-related stories.

Charles

Charles,

Will you ask GMEvica what he did with Bill O'Reilly that was "helpfull" ?

Also, will you ask GME to read my article on The O'Reilly Factor and JFK?

Thanks,

BK

• 10 months later...

Consider the following events and associations –

Immediately after the assassination the new President LBJ places the first phone call in his new position to attorney J. Wady Bullion, an attorney and executive with Core Laboratories in 1957, arranged for George DeMohrenschildt to work in Yougslavica with the International Cooperation Administation (ICA).

John Mecom, who later owned the New Orleans Saints NFL football team, was a director at the ICA at the same time he served on the board of directors of the North American Bank of New Orleans, with Leon Trujaque, who hired Lee H. Oswald as a messenger for his shipping company.

Mecom was also a founder of the San Jacinto Fund, which has since been identified as a conduit for funding of covert operations of the CIA.

Shortly after making the call to J. W. Bullion, LBJ was officially sworn in as President by a judge who was also affiliated with the San Jacinto Fund.

So essesentially, for awhile in 1957, DeMohrenschildts and Oswald were both working for the same people.

I am trying to document these associations because it stems from notes I took from Mae Brussell a long time ago, but the essential elements of which I believe to be true, though it needs to be verified.

BK

Edited by William Kelly

Immediately after the assassination the new President LBJ places the first phone call in his new position to attorney J. Wady Bullion, an attorney and executive with Core Laboratories in 1957, arranged for George DeMohrenschildt to work in Yougslavica with the International Cooperation Administation (ICA).

Bill, this is from DOAP p388 of paperback edition:

In the stateroom Cliff Carter said to Marie Fehmer, "You'd better go in, he's making calls."

She saw Johnson on the bed and sat in the chair facing the door. The desk and telephone were between them.

"Write this down," Johnson told her. He dictate brief notes of his talks to Jenkins, Bundy and the Attorney General and said, "Now. Let's get Waddy Bullion."

JW Bullion was a Dallas lawyer who had been counsel to Lady Bird for twenty-three years. Marie carried a little book with the telephone numbers of the Vice President's oldest friends and allies. Bullion was in it, and she dialled Riverside 1-4721. His secretary said he was in Shreveport on business.

So it seems Bullion was by no means the first person called. What may be nothing other than *gag* coincidence, is Bullion being in Shreveport at the same time Walker is there - neither on a pleasure trip.

John Mecom, who later owned the New Orleans Saints NFL football team, was a director at the ICA at the same time he served on the board of directors of the North American Bank of New Orleans, with Leon Trujaque, who hired Lee H. Oswald as a messenger for his shipping company.

Mecom was also a founder of the San Jacinto Fund, which has since been identified as a conduit for funding of covert operations of the CIA.

Shortly after making the call to J. W. Bullion, LBJ was officially sworn in as President by a judge who was also affiliated with the San Jacinto Fund.

Judge Sarah Hughes had been a long time friend and mentor to Ruth Paine's lawyer, Louise Raggo. Louise Raggio in turn was married to Grier Raggio the DCLU board member who contacted Greg Olds and went with him to check that Oswald's legal rights were not being abused - but failed utterly in doing so by taking the word of the cops that every little thing was honky dory. The Raggio's had offices in the Rio Grande bld along with the 112th MIG. The Army had sent Raggio to MI training school during WWII but it apparently turned him away at the door because he flunked the loyalty check. No surprise then, that when posted overseas, he began writing letters critical of US brass.

Now just move along. Nothing to see here.

So essesentially, for awhile in 1957, DeMohrenschildts and Oswald were both working for the same people.

I am trying to document these associations because it stems from notes I took from Mae Brussell a long time ago, but the essential elements of which I believe to be true, though it needs to be verified.

BK

Edited by Greg Parker

BK

That's "Yugoslavia," not "Youglalvica." LOL

In the stateroom Cliff Carter said to Marie Fehmer, "You'd better go in, he's making calls."

She saw Johnson on the bed and sat in the chair facing the door. The desk and telephone were between them.

"Write this down," Johnson told her. He dictate brief notes of his talks to Jenkins, Bundy and the Attorney General and said, "Now. Let's get Waddy Bullion."

JW Bullion was a Dallas lawyer who had been counsel to Lady Bird for twenty-three years. Marie carried a little book with the telephone numbers of the Vice President's oldest friends and allies. Bullion was in it, and she dialled Riverside 1-4721. His secretary said he was in Shreveport on business.

So it seems Bullion was by no means the first person called. What may be nothing other than *gag* coincidence, is Bullion being in Shreveport at the same time Walker is there - neither on a pleasure trip.

Judge Sarah Hughes had been a long time friend and mentor to Ruth Paine's lawyer, Louise Raggo. Louise Raggio in turn was married to Grier Raggio the DCLU board member who contacted Greg Olds and went with him to check that Oswald's legal rights were not being abused - but failed utterly in doing so by taking the word of the cops that every little thing was honky dory. The Raggio's had offices in the Rio Grande bld along with the 112th MIG. The Army had sent Raggio to MI training school during WWII but it apparently turned him away at the door because he flunked the loyalty check. No surprise then, that when posted overseas, he began writing letters critical of US brass.

BK

Thanks Greg,

I'd like to get more background on Mecom and Trujaque.

BK

BK

Thanks Greg,

I'd like to get more background on Mecom and Trujaque.

BK

The first thing would be to get the correct Tujaque (2-jack) for those who are unfamiliar with New Orleans and exactly how many persons with this name live there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: TUJAGUE, INC., GERARD F.

Prior Name: HEGEWISCH CORPORATION ( 1/04/1954)

Type Entity: Business Corporation

Last Report Filed on 08/15/1994

Mailing Address: C/O FRANK DIBENDETTO, 401 SANLIN BLDG., NEW ORLEANS, LA 70150

Domicile Address: 401 SANLIN BLDG, NEW ORLEANS, LA 70150

File Date: 10/19/1953

Registered Agent (Appointed 0/00/0000): FRANK DIBENEDETTO, 401 SANLIN BLDG., NEW ORLEANS, LA 70150

President: FRANK DI BENEDETTO, 1321 ARABELLA ST., NEW ORLEANS, LA 70115

Vice President: BLAISE DI BENEDETTO, 223 STATE ST., NEW ORLEANS, LA 70118

Secretary/Treasurer: HARRIET DI BENEDETTO, 1321 ARABELLA ST., NEW ORLEANS, LA 70115

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The "Di Benedetto" family had long controlled the this organization, and were the personal acquaintance of the Murrett/Pic/Marguerite Oswald family.

In fact, one may want to pay special attention to the "Italian" name.

In addition, the "Tujague/Tujaque" family originated from the area of Bordeaux France, exactly where the Claverie family originated from, and Gerald Tujague lived in Metarie along with all of the other Oswald's, etc;

I do love those researchers who have apparantly never set foot in New Orleans and are going to inform us of exactly how it is/was.

Tom

P.S. One might search " HEGEWISCH" on this forum and learn something additional.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...c=4473&st=0

Post #8

New Orleans Athletic Club, Inc

Prior Name: Young Men's Gymnastic Club (05/30/1929)

Incorporators: Leon G. Tujague

Tujague Co, Inc. Leon G.

Incorporated: 05/24/1949

Dissolution: 01/27/53

Tujague, Inc; Gerard F.

Incorporated 10/19/1953

Prior Name: Hegewisch Corporation

Registered Agent: Frank Di Benedetto

President: Frank D. Di Benedetto

Vice President: Blaise Di Benedetto

Secretary/Treasurer: Harriet Di Benedetto

Gerard F. Di Benedetto*

Metarie, LA

Director: D & F Security, Inc.

*As in Gerard F. Tujague

Tom

P.S. Does anyone know the connection of "Hegewisch" to the South Side of Chicago, organized crime, etc.

If not, then look up Hegewish, ILL & it's incorporation into the South side of Chicago.

Also: http://www.ipsn.org/genesis.htm

"In spite of it's underword, Chicago was still a greenhorn town when compared to placel like New York and New Orleans.

It took the Civil War to bring the professional gambler to Chicago"

--------------------

"All in the Family"

Wanna take a guess as to exactly how many "Di Benedetto's" are from and live in Chicago (Cook County), Illinois?

And one truly should look in to exactly who all frequented to old New Orleans Gymnastic Club, which is where prizefights were held in New Orleans.