The Education Forum

Tosh Plumlee

Here are the details of the person who posted as Tosh Plumlee:

Request: 208.54.15.1

connected to whois.arin.net [192.149.252.44:43] ...

OrgName: T-Mobile USA

OrgID: TMOBI

Address: 12920 SE 38th Street

City: Bellevue

StateProv: WA

PostalCode: 98027

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the details of the person who posted as Tosh Plumlee:

Request: 208.54.15.1

connected to whois.arin.net [192.149.252.44:43] ...

OrgName: T-Mobile USA

OrgID: TMOBI

Address: 12920 SE 38th Street

City: Bellevue

StateProv: WA

PostalCode: 98027

I just got an email from someone who last spoke to Tosh two weeks ago. He told him he was going on a 'mission', which is what he told me some weeks before that [to me he mentioned it would be for a long time]. I don't know what the above infomation John just posted means. The state is not the one Tosh usually lived in. It is curious, however, that a friend on the advice of the brother [who has kept his silence on his brother] would, apparently, suggest that news of his death be posted on this Forum. Anyway, whowever you are that posted, as you can see we await further informatoin and some proof and I for one while I wouldn't be happy if this was a prank, would rather that than to hear that it is true that Tosh Plumlee is dead. I'm still awaiting more word from people I know who knew him. I was also surprised by the sudden re-appearance of Tosh on the Forum after a several month break about two weeks ago.

Did anyone find out any definate reports as to the suppose death of Tosh?

How old is Tosh? It seems a bit odd to me that someone his age would be depended upon to fly around the world on covert missions. You would expect covert operators to use someone relatively young and vigorous, to avoid the risk of, say, dying at the yoke from a heart attack or old age.

Just wondering.

Seems to me that this is just the sort of situation (provocation?) to put to the test our seasoned instincts as observers of the secret world.

Might someone be having a go at us?

Is the timing of Mr. Plumlee's return to these cyber pages -- and the contents of his most recent postings -- a tad too mannered?

I won't soon forget how the Secret Service veterans held a major celebration at the Dallas Hyatt Reunion at the same time that the ASK conference was being staged.

They were incognito, of course: fake organization listed on the lobby board.

All those elegantly attired ladies and gentlemen filing into the ballroom adjacent to the great researchers' entertainment program ... all those wry smiles and arched eyebrows ... and we were, in a word, clueless.

Charles

How old is Tosh? It seems a bit odd to me that someone his age would be depended upon to fly around the world on covert missions. You would expect covert operators to use someone relatively young and vigorous, to avoid the risk of, say, dying at the yoke from a heart attack or old age.

Just wondering.

Totally agreed about that Ron.

I'll accept Peter's assurance that he still flew.

But the age factor makes this scenario even more incredible.

Just wondering.

Totally agreed about that Ron.

I'll accept Peter's assurance that he still flew.

But the age factor makes this scenario even more incredible.

"I'll accept Peter's assurance that he still flew."

My girlfriend, Janet Wallace's father flew for TWA well into his sixties, and is still flying his private plane around Ventura County in his eighties.

Janet Wallace's father flew for TWA well into his sixties, and is still flying his private plane around Ventura County in his eighties.

And can't get anybody to fly with him.

Hi I am a friend of Tosh's. His brother ask me to post. I do not have all the details, but received word Sunday that he and Tom Walker his co-pilot went down in Afgan Sat. in a freak storm storm. Will give more details when we receive them. The information came from a DEA friend of Tosh's in Houston Texas. Do not know what Tosh was working on but it was said it was a classified "BlackWater " field operation. Thats all we have at this time.

Afhan is not in South America.

Wrong continent.

BK

"Hi I am a friend of Tosh's. His brother ask me to post. I do not have all the details, but received word Sunday that he and Tom Walker his co-pilot went down in Afgan Sat. in a freak storm storm. Will give more details when we receive them. The information came from a DEA friend of Tosh's in Houston Texas. Do not know what Tosh was working on but it was said it was a classified "BlackWater " field operation. Thats all we have at this time."

I saw where he went down in Afghanistan with his co-pilot Tom Walker, in a freak storm, on Saturday.

Where did you see mention of South America, in that post?

In the subject line Terry.

"In the subject line Terry."

Sorry, Billy. Sorry, Myra. Guess I wasn't paying attention, and skipped right over that.

Now that John's revealed the IP and specs on the poster, I'm becoming a little skeptical as to the veracity of the claim.

Also, a few years back, Plumlee's daughter was posting over on DellaRosa's forum, and I do believe that if something had happened to her Dad, she'd have been the first one to have posted word at least here, and if not on Lancer, as well.

Janet Wallace's father flew for TWA well into his sixties, and is still flying his private plane around Ventura County in his eighties.

And can't get anybody to fly with him.

Hey Ron, you're a real hot-shot, aren't you! :eek

No, Mr. Wallace happens to be a rugged man, a non-smoker, who'd rather be building fences and corrals on his daughter's horse ranch.

His eyesight is a helluvalot better than those of us half his age, who sit in front of a computer screen all day.

Let's face it. Some folks are just naturally blessed with a superior gene pool, I suppose.

Hi I am a friend of Tosh's. His brother ask me to post. I do not have all the details, but received word Sunday that he and Tom Walker his co-pilot went down in Afgan Sat. in a freak storm storm. Will give more details when we receive them. The information came from a DEA friend of Tosh's in Houston Texas. Do not know what Tosh was working on but it was said it was a classified "BlackWater " field operation. Thats all we have at this time.

Afhan is not in South America.

Wrong continent.

BK

"Hi I am a friend of Tosh's. His brother ask me to post. I do not have all the details, but received word Sunday that he and Tom Walker his co-pilot went down in Afgan Sat. in a freak storm storm. Will give more details when we receive them. The information came from a DEA friend of Tosh's in Houston Texas. Do not know what Tosh was working on but it was said it was a classified "BlackWater " field operation. Thats all we have at this time."

I saw where he went down in Afghanistan with his co-pilot Tom Walker, in a freak storm, on Saturday.

Where did you see mention of South America, in that post?

In the subject line Terry.

"In the subject line Terry."

Sorry, Billy. Sorry, Myra. Guess I wasn't paying attention, and skipped right over that.

Now that John's revealed the IP and specs on the poster, I'm becoming a little skeptical as to the veracity of the claim.

Also, a few years back, Plumlee's daughter was posting over on DellaRosa's forum, and I do believe that if something had happened to her Dad, she'd have been the first one to have posted word at least here, and if not on Lancer, as well.

Terry...I don't remember "Tosh's daughter" ever being on JFKresearch.

I think you have her mixed up with Chauncey Holt's daughter.

Jack

I salute Tosh !

A patriot who was honest and

a whistle blower who called the

bluffs of the agencies when they

engaged with organized crime.

How many times did he go to the FBI

or the Senate Investigative Committees

when his ETHIC was violated?

An amazing colleague and someone

I was proud to be in correspondence with.

He reminded me of Guido (Eli Wallach)

the pilot in the 1961 film the Misfits with

Marilyn Monroe and Clark Gable.............

but old mercenary pilots have been reported lost before........

Terri, was that the woman who posted several photos of her father and wanted to know if he was involved in the Assassination and could anyone recognize him? He had white hair.

She seemed rather distraught. I guess if you think your father had a secret life and killed Kennedy, you would be distraught.

Kathy

Terri is right!! Tosh's daughter was on Rich's forum for a short time, as well as at Lancer. Jack is also right, Karyn Harcourt Holt (a friend of mine) was also on Rich's forum. And...the woman that Kathy mentionee was also on there, although I don't recall her name at the moment.

She was a member there for awhile, I believe before Kathy joined there. Then she was gone for quite awhile and when she came back, she was a very different type person, with some very strange things to say about her father.

_______

Dixie