The Education Forum

Tosh Plumlee

Terri is right!! Tosh's daughter was on Rich's forum for a short time, as well as at Lancer. Jack is also right, Karyn Harcourt Holt (a friend of mine) was also on Rich's forum. And...the woman that Kathy mentionee was also on there, although I don't recall her name at the moment.

She was a member there for awhile, I believe before Kathy joined there. Then she was gone for quite awhile and when she came back, she was a very different type person, with some very strange things to say about her father.

_______

Dixie

Terry, Kathy, Dixie...Rich informs me that Tosh's

daughter was a member for a short while. And when

I met Tosh, he had very black hair.

Jack

Edited by Jack White

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She was a member there for awhile...

_______

Dixie

Are you talking about Tosh's daughter here?

...Then she was gone for quite awhile and when she came back, she was a very different type person, with some very strange things to say about her father.

_______

Dixie

What kind of strange things?

He told me privately he thought the obit about him last year was to send him a message to stop telling about something - what he didn't specify. He seemed upset about it primarily due to its effect on his mother, to 

whom the obit was 

mailed prior to the actual publication in the magazine or on its website! A definite MESSAGE!

Many games and inner-games go on in the world in which he chose to exist and some of the strings can never be fully cut. I only hope T you're still out there flying still....do let us know...or some family member or friends who I AM SURE are monitoring this thread.

I eagerly await some definitive news on this.

I remember Al Carrier warning him on the forum that what he was posting would get him into trouble. It was at the same time that Gerry was getting very angry with Tosh. I was never convinced by Tosh's story about going to Dallas on the day JFK was assassinated. However, he clearly knew a great deal about CIA illegal activities and did pose a serious threat to the authorities.

Tosh is 70 this year.....

His daughter's name is Leslie, and she posted about her Dad's day in Dallas at times..

Tosh was on and then left and she did shortly after...Tosh had been on the F at least a

couple of times....previously.I believe.

Leslie did not post a great deal if I recall correctly...she had been on before

when her son was very ill, she left, the boy died..She then came back again,

after time had passed...along with Tosh...

The other womans name was Laura...she was trying to prove that her father

was possibley there in Dallas with the FBI, in the recreation photos...I have no idea if

her site is still on the web.

Here is the article on Tosh from last year.......six pages I do believe.

Cocaine Airways

A former CIA pilot says secret flights to El Toro could explain a Marine officer’s ‘suicide’

By NICK SCHOU

Thursday, September 14, 2006 - 3:00 pm

http://www.ocweekly.com/news/news/cocaine-airways/25835/

B......

Edited by Bernice Moore

Yikes...I gotta explain myself a little better.

Tosh's daughter seemingly joined the forums in an attempt to try and take up for her father, who she seems to adore. However, she came in with a grudge and never did seem to get over it. Then finally, Tosh intervened and told her to get the h--- away from the forums or he would never speak to her again. I doubt if he was serious though.

When I mentioned a woman acting strange and had strange things to say about her father, I was not speking of Tosh's daughter. This was nother woman that Kathy mentioned. The best way to explain her, is to say that she seemed to have mental problems. She had her father mixed up in the JFK Assn. as well as a part of the investigation. Yet she seemed to add more and more to her imaginations. But it is just not pertinent to what we are actualy discussing here. Before she left the forunm for a time, she was a normal and intelligent member. When she came back, she was so strange!

As for Karyn Holt Harcourt....Chauncey's daugheter..she, like Tosh's daugher adored her father. She told me what a wonderful father he was. His wife Mary, who has since passed on, says he was also a wonderful husband. Karyn is a very friendly, out-going type pwrson. We did discuss Chauncey's claims and he did make some Video's for her, just days before he died. I told her that I wanted to believe him, but I just wasn't able to see that one tramp looked like him all that much....and I wasn't going to pretend that I did unless I actually could see the resemblance. She told me she understood that!

Dixie

Peter wrote:

"They both call the other 'total liars', in substance. They knew overlapping persons and operatated on a few overlapping missions and programs. More than that, it is a mystery, but I think it is definitely more than just a personality clash, per se."

Peter I think your first sentence is very true. I believe GPH would vigorously deny that he and Plumlee were on "overlapping missions"!

Like John Simkin I doubt what Plumlee said re his flight to Dallas.

Peter wrote:

"They both call the other 'total liars', in substance. They knew overlapping persons and operatated on a few overlapping missions and programs. More than that, it is a mystery, but I think it is definitely more than just a personality clash, per se."

Peter I think your first sentence is very true. I believe GPH would vigorously deny that he and Plumlee were on "overlapping missions"!

I'm with John and Tim in finding the story of the Dallas flight incredible.

And since it was my first impression of him and his attempts to explain dubious aspects of the Dallas saga only made it more incredible, it pretty much undermined his veracity for me. I have a hard time selectively believing somebody, i.e., accepting parts of what they say but not other parts.

I also have a hard time believing his belated claim that someone else deleted his past forum posts to make him look bad.

I'm curious about the supposed clash with Hemming, wondering if there would be some reason why they would indulge in a little theater there.

Yikes...I gotta explain myself a little better.

Tosh's daughter seemingly joined the forums in an attempt to try and take up for her father, who she seems to adore. However, she came in with a grudge and never did seem to get over it. Then finally, Tosh intervened and told her to get the h--- away from the forums or he would never speak to her again. I doubt if he was serious though.

When I mentioned a woman acting strange and had strange things to say about her father, I was not speking of Tosh's daughter. This was nother woman that Kathy mentioned. The best way to explain her, is to say that she seemed to have mental problems. She had her father mixed up in the JFK Assn. as well as a part of the investigation. Yet she seemed to add more and more to her imaginations. But it is just not pertinent to what we are actualy discussing here. Before she left the forunm for a time, she was a normal and intelligent member. When she came back, she was so strange!

As for Karyn Holt Harcourt....Chauncey's daugheter..she, like Tosh's daugher adored her father. She told me what a wonderful father he was. His wife Mary, who has since passed on, says he was also a wonderful husband. Karyn is a very friendly, out-going type pwrson. We did discuss Chauncey's claims and he did make some Video's for her, just days before he died. I told her that I wanted to believe him, but I just wasn't able to see that one tramp looked like him all that much....and I wasn't going to pretend that I did unless I actually could see the resemblance. She told me she understood that!

Dixie

Thanks for the clarification Dixie.

Tosh would be pleased to see a topic regarding him garnering so much response. He told me a few times on the phone that

he was discouraged about posting because there would be so little response. He sometimes felt people did not care about the things he was trying to reveal.

FWIW I have always had trouble with the notion that the CIA sent any kind of abort mission to Dallas. But Tosh could have been told this...

Peter, you are getting some very strange emails. But none confirming or denying.

As for Leslie posting at Lancer. A piece of petential evidence in this case had been kept for a few years at her home

so this may have gotten her interested in this case.

Dawn

I'm still interested to know what Tosh's daughter was posting about. Whenever I found Tosh a bit hesitant on a subject or doing a 'no comment' I always found the best results came from appealing along the lines of 'don't you want you children to grow up in a country where the truth of this is known?!' He was devoted to his daughter and his mother also.

As I recall, his daughter posted at Lancer for a while in defense of Tosh when he was being harassed by the same guy (I can't remember his name) who was suing Wim Dankbaar or vice versa over Holt or Tosh interviews or whatever. It was all really pleasant. I recall she was also helpful in providing crops from the Cancellare photo purportedly showing Tosh and Sergio (I still don't see a trace of anyone there) and an aerial view of the plaza showing where Tosh was supposed to be. Then as I recall she and Tosh had Debra delete all of their postings.

Edited by Ron Ecker

I'm still interested to know what Tosh's daughter was posting about. Whenever I found Tosh a bit hesitant on a subject or doing a 'no comment' I always found the best results came from appealing along the lines of 'don't you want you children to grow up in a country where the truth of this is known?!' He was devoted to his daughter and his mother also.

As I recall, his daughter posted at Lancer for a while in defense of Tosh when he was being harassed by the same guy (I can't remember his name) who was suing Wim Dankbaar or vice versa over Holt or Tosh interviews or whatever. It was all really pleasant. I recall she was also helpful in providing crops from the Cancellare photo purportedly showing Tosh and Sergio (I still don't see a trace of anyone there) and an aerial view of the plaza showing where Tosh was supposed to be. Then as I recall she and Tosh had Debra delete all of their postings.

Oh, so he saw to it that all his posts were deleted at Lancer then claimed that someone else deleted his posts here to discredit him. :lol:

Peter wrote:

I'm with John and Tim in finding the story of the Dallas flight incredible.

And since it was my first impression of him and his attempts to explain dubious aspects of the Dallas saga only made it more incredible, it pretty much undermined his veracity for me. I have a hard time selectively believing somebody, i.e., accepting parts of what they say but not other parts.

I also have a hard time believing his belated claim that someone else deleted his past forum posts to make him look bad.

I'm curious about the supposed clash with Hemming, wondering if there would be some reason why they would indulge in a little theater there.

Too complex to go into now all I know or think I know about the flight Tosh talks about. What I'd say and how I'd say it would be somewhat tempered by if he has died or not. I don't believe all parts myself and that was a huge area of friction between Tosh and I. Other parts of his story I'm inclined to believe. As to why someone would tell partial truths...I've almost never met an intelligence person

who didn't for a variety of reasons!...

But when other people lie it usually doesn't involve the death of a great president.

I think that's a rather significant distinction.