The Education Forum

Tosh Plumlee

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Myra Bronstein:

Well, certain song lyrics come to mind right now...

"Me and Bill there we both come from Georgia

Met Hank out in New Mexico

We're bound for Duranqo to join Pancho Villa

We hear that he's payin' in gold

I guess a man's got to do what he's best at

Ain't found nothin' better so far

Been called mercenaries and men with no country

Just soldiers in search of a war

And we're bound for the border

We're soldiers of fortune

And we'll fight for no country but we'll die for good pay

Under the flag of of the greenback dollar

Or the peso down Mexico way

When this war is over might go back to Georgia

And settle down quiet some where

I'll most likely pack up and head south for Chile

Heard tell there's some trouble down there

And we're bound for the border

We're soldiers of fortune

And we'll fight for no country but we'll die for good pay

Under the flag of of the greenback dollar

Or the peso down Mexico way"

Mercenary Song

Steve Earle

Nevada is the feminine form of "covered in snow".

In Nevada are the "Cortez" gold deposits, one part thereof, 'recently' discovered, is called "Afgan". Miranda Gold Corp.

Nevada Elevation

- Highest point Boundary Peak 13,140 ft (4,005 m)

- Mean 5,499 ft (1,676 m)

- Lowest point Colorado River 479 ft (146 m)

"Afgan", located in the Battle Mountain, elevation approx. 7000 ft, 2+ kilometers

http://terraserver-usa.com/image.aspx?s=14....639431&w=2

Flying at "Afgan": Gold Surveying?

"Cortez" lode : Mistaken as South American area?

their is not nearly enough evidence for me to believe he

is really dead --

looks more like a sign off

Nothing to confirm...which is weird, and nothing yet solid to deny.....but it begins to look shall we say,

odd.....and more so by the day. Still working on two angles to try to get confirmation.

Peter,

Any new info you can share ?

John

their is not nearly enough evidence for me to believe he

is really dead --

looks more like a sign off

Nothing to confirm...which is weird, and nothing yet solid to deny.....but it begins to look shall we say,

odd.....and more so by the day. Still working on two angles to try to get confirmation.

Peter,

Any new info you can share ?

John

Negative, which in itself is weird.

What ever is happening -and I can no longer say what I believe as the initial poster has never gotten back to us- it would apper that Tosh, or people close to him, want people to think he is dead. (And of course there is the very real possibility that he really has passed on). I do not believe, if this post was false that it was for anything sick like seeing how people would react. I have been out of town on vacation the last week but I kept up with the forum and I was astounded at the posts from people who thought Tosh would post this simply for a reaction. Not a chance. If Tosh has decided to "disappear" it's for a very good reason and hopefully we will learn why at some point. The threats he received and posted publicly about just prior point to something very sinister. No one ever responded to the message I left on the number Tosh told me over a year ago would be accessed by him on a regular basis. I once has a phone number for Lesley, his daughter who lives just minutes from me, but I no longer have that. And even if I did I doubt I would be able to learn more. In the past when I have left him a voice mail message he got back to me within a day. This has become stranger than strange.

Dawn

In Nevada are the "Cortez" gold deposits, one part thereof, 'recently' discovered, is called "Afgan". Miranda Gold Corp.

Nevada Elevation

- Highest point Boundary Peak 13,140 ft (4,005 m)

- Mean 5,499 ft (1,676 m)

- Lowest point Colorado River 479 ft (146 m)

"Afgan", located in the Battle Mountain, elevation approx. 7000 ft, 2+ kilometers

http://terraserver-usa.com/image.aspx?s=14....639431&w=2

Flying at "Afgan": Gold Surveying?

"Cortez" lode : Mistaken as South American area?

John, Aren't you pushing the envelope a bit? Plumlee spent a lot of time not too far [by American standards] from there....but, I think someone reporting his death in a crash would have the location and general information correct....especially when it was said it was from his brother. I've not publicly mentioned about his brother and won't here for his brother's privacy and in the case Tosh is still extant, but his brother was someone who would, due to his profession, have been most precise in the details of this. On that, trust me. The mis-match between Agan [no h] and S. America is the most suspicious part of the post along with the failure of any follow-up....but, at this time I am not ready to make a final 'call'....but doubt he was doing areal prospecting in Nevada. That his brother would not get wrong. His brother worked in a field where people were trained in being precise and, further, he knew about his brother's past and present.

http://www.kolotv.com/home/headlines/8690317.html

Wildfire Acreages\

Posted: 5:07 PM Jul 24, 2007

Last Updated: 5:07 PM Jul 24, 2007

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The largest fire complexes in northeastern Nevada also are burning in parts of Idaho and Utah, making the exact number of acres affected in Nevada difficult to tally.

The 562,000 acre Murphy complex had pushed south from Idaho to within one mile of Jarbidge. While roughly 90 percent of the fire is in Idaho, the most active part of it is in Nevada.

East of the Murphy complex, the three-state 156,000 acre Winecup complex has burned within six miles of Jackpot along the Idaho border. While the fire complex also covers parts of Idaho and Utah, an estimated 80 percent of it is in Nevada.

Also in Elko County, officials report containment of the 71,000 acre Red House complex south and west of Elko, and the 58,000 acre Hepworth complex north of Wells.

Elsewhere, the 137,000 acre Antelope complex south and west of Battle Mountain is 50 percent contained, while the 3,800 acre Cathedral Fire southwest of Ely is 90 percent contained.

Guest Mark Valenti

Anyone who becomes involved in clandestine work - particularly those who perform grunt work - would seem to be, by nature, prone to be thrill-chasers, finding romance in illegal activity and in coming across as mysterious to others.

There's a reason these kinds of people don't have office jobs. They crave illicit types of experiences. They enjoy working in shadows. They would rather be unemployed for long stretches of time, waiting for a call on a job, than do something "normal" with their lives. They frequently cross the line between the legal and the illegal which makes them, surprise, criminals. Law breakers. Thieves. Liars.

When any kind of audience gathers to hear their tales - particularly when they are in the autumn of their lives - they open up like ripe melons - until someone challenges their veracity, and then they go ballistic and into hiding. Don't want to ingest my stories wholesale? Then forget you, I don't need you, you're not playing my game the right way.

Or: I don't care if you believe me or not, I'm only telling the truth for the sake of history. Or out of loyalty to one of my comrades. Or so my family will know the truth.

But their truth is impossible to verify, it contains just enough factual data to seem true but there are always pieces missing that prevent certainty.

In my opinion, this man started setting up his "disappearance" a few messages back and has now begun a self-serving thread for whatever reason. It's a transparent thing, fully in keeping with the personality type.

Anyone who becomes involved in clandestine work - particularly those who perform grunt work - would seem to be, by nature, prone to be thrill-chasers, finding romance in illegal activity and in coming across as mysterious to others.

There's a reason these kinds of people don't have office jobs. They crave illicit types of experiences. They enjoy working in shadows. They would rather be unemployed for long stretches of time, waiting for a call on a job, than do something "normal" with their lives. They frequently cross the line between the legal and the illegal which makes them, surprise, criminals. Law breakers. Thieves. Liars.

When any kind of audience gathers to hear their tales - particularly when they are in the autumn of their lives - they open up like ripe melons - until someone challenges their veracity, and then they go ballistic and into hiding. Don't want to ingest my stories wholesale? Then forget you, I don't need you, you're not playing my game the right way.

Or: I don't care if you believe me or not, I'm only telling the truth for the sake of history. Or out of loyalty to one of my comrades. Or so my family will know the truth.

But their truth is impossible to verify, it contains just enough factual data to seem true but there are always pieces missing that prevent certainty.

In my opinion, this man started setting up his "disappearance" a few messages back and has now begun a self-serving thread for whatever reason. It's a transparent thing, fully in keeping with the personality type.

Boffo post Mark.

See Brad Ayers' remarks on falsified deaths as standard operational proceedure here [interesting in other respects in and of itself, also]

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...st&id=12225

WOW Peter.

Wow.

That is freakin' interesting!

And as you indicated, it applies to a few discussions here.

In fact you might want to post it in some other relevant threads.

Like here:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...30&start=30

It'll be interesting to observe the Ambassador hotel saga as it unfolds.

Really, how can anyone believe anything that comes from the agency or their agents?

Thanks for posting this.

Edited by Myra Bronstein

Does anyone here know Tosh's correct legal name? Because if he really has passed on this can be checked at the Social Security web sight. I just left another message at the New Mexico tel. number that Tosh gave me a couple of months ago. If I get a response I will post same.

Dawn

So where is David Morales?

Likely, in the dry earth.

And Barry Seal?

Hmmm ...

But if the former set up his own faux demise, he sure did lay the groundwork thick and well. And the long line of official cars at the funeral made it all the more ... official.

My opinion: The Morales to whom we commonly make reference is dead.

I have my doubts, as did Mary Ferrell, about Seal.

But who am I to say?

Charles

Edited by Charles Drago

Aha!

Despite what many would think, there is intelligent life on earth, (& this forum) after all.

My hope for humanity, although slightly diminished due to the JFK Assassination BS, remains intact, though slightly battered.

Mark!

Are you in fact an intelligent species from some distant galaxie??????

See Brad Ayers' remarks on falsified deaths as standard operational proceedure here [interesting in other respects in and of itself, also]

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...st&id=12225

WOW Peter.

Wow.

That is freakin' interesting!

And as you indicated, it applies to a few discussions here.

In fact you might want to post it in some other relevant threads.

Like here:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...30&start=30

It'll be interesting to observe the Ambassador hotel saga as it unfolds.

Really, how can anyone believe anything that comes from the agency or their agents?

Thanks for posting this.

Shane posted it and got it from Brad Ayers.

Where did he post it Peter?