The Education Forum

YOU PEOPLE ARE CRAZY.

Moved from other thread:

"... By mistake I called Jack a POS when I should have said his research on the Pentagon was a POS and it was not 'Pile of S..., it was a Piece of S..., this I will stand behind.

note: from an eye witness who was stopped near the Arlington Cemetery with backed up traffic. "I saw this Big airplane swoop down and I said OH! MY GOD! RUN RUN, we thought it was going to crash on us. And then it went over and shook the ground. It hit the Pentagon, over there", she pointed. Eve Brown, Falls Church, VA.

From Sam Bartel of Greenberg PA. "My wife and I were riding on 395 when we saw this AIRLINER flying low. At first I thought it was going to land at the airport, but I told my wife, Its to low and then OH Jesus!, I said. And then it hit..."

There are over a hundred of these type of reports. I guess these people as well as all the fireman and those inside with the smell of burning jet fuel, trying to save their friends from death, are all part of this massive "cover-up".

The 911 recorded calls, also show where many said "An Airliner just crashed into the Pentagon". The switchboard was jammed within five minutes with reports. I guess they too, work for the government and are part of a "cover up", and conspiracy.

Talk to the wives of the pilots killed in the crash...., talk to their children. Take a look at the passenger's list and go and talk to their families. Talk to the doctors at the hospitals. Talk to the doctors and asked what was told to them by their patients.

Then come back on this forum and tell us what you found out. Look these people in the eye and tell them their love ones are not dead, that they were not on an airliner that crashed into the Pentagon, because they did not exist. Tell the children of these families that their mothers and fathers did not die in a plane that crash into the pentagon. Tell the first responders that they are all liars and be sure and tell the families they are liars also. Look them in the eye and tell them that.

None of you have the GUTS to do that, because you are COWARDS and hide in your closets and spit out Venom, and call yourselves professional researchers.

You people make me sick. And I refuse to be associated with any of you. And too, I refuse to be a part of a Forum that would allow this type of SLOPPY Research and special interest to put this type of CRAP in this forum with nothing more to back up their research than their theories and opinions presented as facts. A new generation looks to us as examples. They only seek truth, because they care. They are only trying to establish the facts behind such a tragic event.

Pentagon Conspiracy my XXX . I have reviewed many threads these past few weeks and I have yet to see anything move forward on the JFK investigation except name calling, rock throwing, back bitting, and the likes.

And I will not let the door hit me in the XXX on my way out. TOSH

Edited for objectionable words.

Edited by Kathy Beckett

Moved from other thread:

"... By mistake I called Jack a POS when I should have said his research on the Pentagon was a POS and it was not 'Pile of S..., it was a Piece of S..., this I will stand behind.

note: from an eye witness who was stopped near the Arlington Cemetery with backed up traffic. "I saw this Big airplane swoop down and I said OH! MY GOD! RUN RUN, we thought it was going to crash on us. And then it went over and shook the ground. It hit the Pentagon, over there", she pointed. Eve Brown, Falls Church, VA.

From Sam Bartel of Greenberg PA. "My wife and I were riding on 395 when we saw this AIRLINER flying low. At first I thought it was going to land at the airport, but I told my wife, Its to low and then OH Jesus!, I said. And then it hit..."

There are over a hundred of these type of reports. I guess these people as well as all the fireman and those inside with the smell of burning jet fuel, trying to save their friends from death, are all part of this massive "cover-up".

The 911 recorded calls, also show where many said "An Airliner just crashed into the Pentagon". The switchboard was jammed within five minutes with reports. I guess they too, work for the government and are part of a "cover up", and conspiracy.

Talk to the wives of the pilots killed in the crash...., talk to their children. Take a look at the passenger's list and go and talk to their families. Talk to the doctors at the hospitals. Talk to the doctors and asked what was told to them by their patients.

Then come back on this forum and tell us what you found out. Look these people in the eye and tell them their love ones are not dead, that they were not on an airliner that crashed into the Pentagon, because they did not exist. Tell the children of these families that their mothers and fathers did not die in a plane that crash into the pentagon. Tell the first responders that they are all liars and be sure and tell the families they are liars also. Look them in the eye and tell them that.

None of you have the GUTS to do that, because you are COWARDS and hide in your closets and spit out Venom, and call yourselves professional researchers.

You people make me sick. And I refuse to be associated with any of you. And too, I refuse to be a part of a Forum that would allow this type of SLOPPY Research and special interest to put this type of CRAP in this forum with nothing more to back up their research than their theories and opinions presented as facts. A new generation looks to us as examples. They only seek truth, because they care. They are only trying to establish the facts behind such a tragic event.

Pentagon Conspiracy my XXX . I have reviewed many threads these past few weeks and I have yet to see anything move forward on the JFK investigation except name calling, rock throwing, back bitting, and the likes.

You shouldn't direct this post at everyone Tosh. Most here are good solid researchers. If only the crazes would stop using this board to get publicity for their radio shows and D.V.D.'s etc this could be a really productive place. Denis.

Moved from other thread:

You shouldn't direct this post at everyone Tosh. Most here are good solid researchers. If only the crazes would stop using this board to get publicity for their radio shows and D.V.D.'s etc this could be a really productive place. Denis.

I apologize for lumping all on this forum as being CRAZY. The ones I made reference know who they are as well as the professionals who work hard on this forum.. Again I apologize to those but not the others. And my feelings have not change as to my association here.

Moved from other thread:

T. It is news to me after all this time that you were on 'hand' at the Pentagon...but whatever. Jack White worked long and hard on your past and got Wilson involved, along with Wecht and myself. Let's not cast stones, as none of us are free of 'sin'. If ya want to know about 'crazy' meet my friend Wavy Gravy

http://www.wavygravy.net/ [or for insanity of a totally different kind - any 'W' site.....hang in there T....]

posted on another location:

"... As to Jack. He is a very good man and as we all know has done exceptional work in the past. We might not always agree with him, as you and I know, but each of us in our own way does try to help solve difficult cases and expose things we feel are true. Our intentions are good and we stand behind what we know and believe. There are others who have other motives and they know who they are.

By mistake I called Jack a POS when I should have said his research on the Pentagon was a POS and it was not 'Pile of S..., it was a Piece of S..., this I will stand behind....".

I admire Jack and his past works and I think him a gentleman with honor. However, his current work stinks.

And too, Peter... you never tolf me that Jack was working on the south Knoll Photo and had asked Wilson to take a look. If you remember you told me "SOMEONE" was working on it BUT you could not say who at thiat time. It was to SECRET. for me to know.

My wife works at the Pentagon and was there that day. Where do you think I would be? And too, I do not tell people my every move, or even what I think and when I go to the bathroom. I guess thats "withholding information". And again too.., at that time we were not talking. Remember?

Moved from other thread:

Tosh, Dude

From a former aircraft driver to a present one, I hope both you guys hang in on the Forum.

Signed; The Older guy.

H.Dean

fwiw I think is as close to the truth as we've gotten.

Cast of characters in bold

Tosh Plumlee wrote:

There were many dispatches from November 17 through the 20th about persons

unknown going to hit Kennedy. One of those was from Dallas and it mentioned

the hotel but it could not be confirmed, The Secret Service did not feel it was a

threat (so I was told) However the report was extremely detailed, I was told later.

MI (Military Intel) and the Pentagon were the first to react to that information

and forwarded their Intel to the JCS. The matter was brought up at a meeting in

the "Situation Room" of the White House, with the National Security Staff,

(not the NSC) but no action was taken at that time. The matter was turned over to

the CIA and they in turn sent dispatches to Miami JMWAVE and the Dallas

FBI for any and all information concerning a possible assassination attempt on the

President; Dallas or anywhere else. one report came back about a threat from Austin

Texas and the information came from a Mob informat, but the information was

discounted as un reliable. Sometime between Nov. [1]7 and the 20 Information was

received from two Cubans detained at West Palm Beach about a Hit at Dallas,

soon....The old hotel information was brough back on the table and it was said they

would not let the President go to Dallas... The White House overuled and said it was

a go... at that time the planned routing was changed and that led to the Plaza and the

team going there at short notice. Some of the Dallas information came from Rosellie

and from the Dallas Cubans who lived in Oak Cliff. The FBI was instructed to

alert the Dallas PD but they were not put on notice. The information was not

forwarded to Dallas by the FBI, for whatever reasons.

We have an account of a FBI teletype coming in on November 17, warning

of a "revolutionary group" plotting to assassinate JFK in Dallas.

We have Democratic Party advance man Marty Underwood reporting: "We were

getting all sorts of rumors that the President was going to be assassinated in

Dallas; there were no ifs, ands, or buts about it."

These warnings are consistent with attempts afoot to stop JFK's assassination,

which obviously bolsters Tosh's account.

I suspect that it was JFK himself who overruled this "they" I highlighted above,

who were probably the Secret Service.

Makes sense to me that the Dallas Cubans would not have been involved

in something like that in their own backyard.

Reading the above, I find it interesting that the only group on the ball was military

intelligence. All the FBI and the CIA could come up in the way of fore-warning was

a Mob guy in Austin? And that probably came from the FBI.

All these heavy rumors coming out about Dallas and it appears that the FBI

intentionally failed to pass it on to Dallas PD, even after canceled motorcades

in Tampa and Chicago.

I do not find it co-incidental that all this activity occured after November 1,

1963. The over-throw of Diem in Vietnam may have split the original

sponsors of the JFK assassination into two camps. The one in Dallas got

their way.

I find your account totally credible, sir.

But I still think Morales put a long day in at JMWAVE co-ordinating the hit from HQ.

Thank you for your insight, Tosh. You're a damn great American.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

• 1 month later...

I prefer to be called insane, after all, we do live in this politically correct era. :rolleyes:

Anyway, Tosh, glad to see you're still hanging in there.

Thank God we live in a place where everyone, even people you think are crazy, have the right

to speak about what they believe to be their version of truth.

I believe you fought to help preserve this right for us?

Thank you.

Moved from other thread:

T. It is news to me after all this time that you were on 'hand' at the Pentagon...but whatever. Jack White worked long and hard on your past and got Wilson involved, along with Wecht and myself. Let's not cast stones, as none of us are free of 'sin'. If ya want to know about 'crazy' meet my friend Wavy Gravy

http://www.wavygravy.net/ [or for insanity of a totally different kind - any 'W' site.....hang in there T....]

Peter,

Where exactly in Tosh's post does he say the he was on "hand" or "on hand" (or whatever you meant to say Peter) at the Pentagon on 9/11?

Great post, Tosh.

--Thomas

Edited by Thomas Graves

You people make me sick. And I refuse to be associated with any of you.

It has occurred to me, with all the recent defections and bitter words, what is wrong with this forum. There are too many human beings involved in it.

They have the same problem over at Lancer. In fact, the whole Internet is rife with it. I daresay it's a worldwide problem.

I wish I could suggest a solution.

Moved from other thread:

Peter,

Where exactly in Tosh's post does he say the he was on "hand" or "on hand" (or whatever you meant to say Peter) at the Pentagon on 9/11?

Great post, Tosh.

--Thomas

bump

Moved from other thread:

Peter,

Great post, Tosh.

--Thomas

bump

As I recall, it was Tosh's wife who works at the Pentagon and was there during the event. Tosh was there shortly

afterward (date and time unspecified).

Jack

Moved from other thread:

Peter,

Great post, Tosh.

--Thomas

bump

As I recall, it was Tosh's wife who works at the Pentagon and was there during the event. Tosh was there shortly

afterward (date and time unspecified).

Jack

Exactly.

--Thomas