The Education Forum

Just received troubling info from a source

I just received information from the UK that JFK Lancer and the Education Forum are in the process of merging into one. I was told the deal should be

consummated in the next few months. John, is this true?

Leslie

there goes the neighborhood.... Miller has his checkbook out again..... LMFAO! And Pointing, sitdown.....

Edited by David G. Healy

I just received information from the UK that JFK Lancer and the Education Forum are in the process of merging into one. I was told the deal should be

Leslie

Leslie,

good that you did not use the phrase "from a reliable source" in the thread name, cause your source is in fact unreliable

(JVB maybe ? ).

My advice for you:

Look for another one

In other words, the rumour passend on to you, is not true !

Regard this as the answer from JFK Lancer Forum

:lol:

Edited by Dave Weaver

Leslie

there goes the neighborhood.... Miller has his checkbook out again..... LMFAO! And Pointing, sitdown.....

David ... still no JFK assassination stuff for you to discuss? Also, see Weaver's response in post #3 ... it seems that you are once again blowing off your mouth about something you know nothing about.

Leslie

As Dave points out there is no truth in this at all. What a daft idea?

Leslie

David ... still no JFK assassination stuff for you to discuss? Also, see Weaver's response in post #3 ... it seems that you are once again blowing off your mouth about something you know nothing about.

Oh Bill, keep your jockstrap on.... "...know nothing about...", does that mean YOU know about the possibility? C'mon son.... As for rumors [sic], it makes perfect business sense, a Lancer/Ed Forum combo... the only thing that surprises a few of us, talks or rumors were expected MORE than a year ago... I'd like to hear a few reasons WHY a merger of the two internet JFK assassination forums/boards CAN'T work? (I think the moderation issue/milestone has been met, eh? LMAO)

I'm sure Gary has a few comments...?

So, sans the denials, the trial balloon has been sent up....

p.s. and frankly unless Dave Weaver signs Lancer checks, perhaps Debra needs to comment, eh? BMiller acting as the mouthpiece for Lancer is not a good idea right now, unless of course Bill owns controlling interest in Lancer... btw, has this forum merger rumor showed up on Lancer?

John Simkin has denied it, its now Debra's turn.....

[...]

Regard this as the answer from JFK Lancer Forum

:ph34r:

Sorry Dave Weaver -- Debra needs to do the heavy lifting here, simple yea or nay, from Debra, 'are there talks/negotiations of a merger between the two forums'?

David Healy:

IMO..., I strongly believe that the Lancer Forum, and all its productions, are of a CONTROLLED specialized interest. As I have said, IMO, I believe that when anything worthwhile appears on any forum that that information, if documented and proven factual, goes against the norm of thinking as to JFK, that information is down played, spinned, twisted, and sent to the black hole of research. IMO, I believe this is done by a specialized group of "special interest", personal embedded within Lancer. IMO, I believe valid information, when posted, is tampered with and slanted so as to fit neatly into specialized projects of Lancer Productions and its Clan.., for profit.

IMO. I now see this forum using those same tactics and using some of the same personal to spread confusing and mistrust and flood threads and divert the subject matter of same in other directions. IMO, I feel that this forum is being monitored by Lancer personal, CIA officials, and government personal from Washington DC.

IMO, I believe members of this forum are being interfered with in their ongoing research and documentation which could be thought, by some, as damaging to those special interest projects. IMO. I believe that BOTH forums have been infiltrated by the powers that be and their combine purpose is to create diversions and confusing when something they feel damaging to the established facts of which they have decided as facts is posted on either forum.

IMO and FWIW.

Mr. Plumlee,

I believe you're opinion is correct, most counts. What continues to trouble me about known evidence concerning the JFK assassination and possible film/photo alterations, specifically the Zapruder film is, WHY does this remains a major topic of interest? Most serious reseachers could care less. It's a simple thesis: If the assassination film record, credibility is in question concerning the film/photo record, then all testimony relating to that known record should be questioned. After all, when one collates Elm Street Warren Commission Report eyewitness testimony to the extant Zapruder film, one contradicts the other in far too many aspects. So, to most serious reseachers, that leaves a HUGE hole in the official record... So. we move on, eh?

The CONSPIRACY-debate being the primary focus of internet boards, is utter nonsense, PAP, if you will! When answers concerning conflicting WCR eyewitness testimony and answers concerning legitimate questions are not forthcoming, one has no alternative but to cast a dim eye on the official record and the credibility of those in defense of same...

have a nice day Mr. Plumlee...

Edited by David G. Healy

It no time has John Simpkin or anyone else representing The Education Forum had any conversation with me, written or otherwise, concerning combining The Education Forum with JFK Lancer's forum. This rumor is completely untrue.

Comment: John's forum has many of the same members as JFK Lancer and many of those members post on both forums. However, I do understand that some topics are given deeper exploration on one forum rather than another. That is as it should be. Choice is good. My wish is that there be many, many forums available for members to participate where they are most comfortable. I would not agree to limit our online experience to a merger of the two forums.

Further information:

JFK Lancer is an incorporated company owned by Debra Conway and Thomas A. Jones. Mr. Jones has retired and is no longer an active partner. Debra Conway's sister, Sherry Fiester helps with day-to-day operations, along with several other volunteers. There are no profits or salaries paid to Debra Conway or Thomas Jones, or Ms. Fiester.

JFK Lancer is not under the influence or persuasion of any other person or group. Our stated mission is the one you see in action every day:

JFK Lancer Productions & Publications subscribes to the values of patriotism, excellence, integrity and dedication to the revealing of truth surrounding the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. Our mission includes:

* Contribute balance and expert insight into the public and media discourses on historical issues as they relate to the John Kennedy assassination.

* Support educational courses, seminars, symposia and research on historical events and John F. Kennedy assassination topics.

* Promote public understanding of the historical record surrounding the F. Kennedy assassination and the political climate of that time.

* Encourage the exchange of information among John F. Kennedy research professionals.

* Promote the study of documents released as a result of the JFK Act.

Best,

Debra

It no time has John Simpkin or anyone else representing The Education Forum had any conversation with me, written or otherwise, concerning combining The Education Forum with JFK Lancer's forum. This rumor is completely untrue.

Comment: John's forum has many of the same members as JFK Lancer and many of those members post on both forums. However, I do understand that some topics are given deeper exploration on one forum rather than another. That is as it should be. Choice is good. My wish is that there be many, many forums available for members to participate where they are most comfortable. I would not agree to limit our online experience to a merger of the two forums.

Further information:

JFK Lancer is an incorporated company owned by Debra Conway and Thomas A. Jones. Mr. Jones has retired and is no longer an active partner. Debra Conway's sister, Sherry Fiester helps with day-to-day operations, along with several other volunteers. There are no profits or salaries paid to Debra Conway or Thomas Jones, or Ms. Fiester.

JFK Lancer is not under the influence or persuasion of any other person or group. Our stated mission is the one you see in action every day:

JFK Lancer Productions & Publications subscribes to the values of patriotism, excellence, integrity and dedication to the revealing of truth surrounding the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. Our mission includes:

* Contribute balance and expert insight into the public and media discourses on historical issues as they relate to the John Kennedy assassination.

* Support educational courses, seminars, symposia and research on historical events and John F. Kennedy assassination topics.

* Promote public understanding of the historical record surrounding the F. Kennedy assassination and the political climate of that time.

* Encourage the exchange of information among John F. Kennedy research professionals.

* Promote the study of documents released as a result of the JFK Act.

Best,

Debra

there you have, 2 denials from the principals. Wasn't that hard was it? With that aside, I think the idea of a merger would be a GREAT one.

Oh Bill, keep your jockstrap on.... "...know nothing about...", does that mean YOU know about the possibility? C'mon son.... As for rumors [sic], it makes perfect business sense, a Lancer/Ed Forum combo... the only thing that surprises a few of us, talks or rumors were expected MORE than a year ago... I'd like to hear a few reasons WHY a merger of the two internet JFK assassination forums/boards CAN'T work? (I think the moderation issue/milestone has been met, eh? LMAO)

I

John Simkin has denied it, its now Debra's turn.....

David, like John Simkin said ... the idea is daft, which is why yopu probably feel that it makes sense.

Sorry Dave Weaver -- Debra needs to do the heavy lifting here, simple yea or nay, from Debra, 'are there talks/negotiations of a merger between the two forums'?

Do you ever post an intelligent response. Isn't there a saying that says that it is best to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. And if you are going to at least do the latter ... let it be over the JFK assassination evidence.

Do you ever post an intelligent response. Isn't there a saying that says that it is best to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. And if you are going to at least do the latter ... let it be over the JFK assassination evidence.

sitdown Miller, as you are associated with her and her board, you're now ruining Debra's credibility.... Hi Gary....

Edited by David G. Healy