The Education Forum

Blow up/#5 man

Step up as car approaches. Squat under shadow of live oak. Draw bead using handheld with silencer. Pull trigger in reaction to sound of shot which impacted rear of head. Temple strike. Begin to immediately exit scene. Altercation. Blood left on top of steps. Erase.

- lee

It is seen ONLY in the HALFTONE print

studied by Marcus. If it appears in the halftone and NOT IN THE ORIGINAL,

it must be an artifact of the halftone process.

I have no stake in this; I am just reporting facts. I do not care whether

it is a man or not. If it is, so what?

Jack

Jack said it about as well as anyone could.

Bill Miller

Step up as car approaches. Squat under shadow of live oak. Draw bead using handheld with silencer. Pull trigger in reaction to sound of shot which impacted rear of head. Temple strike. Begin to immediately exit scene. Altercation. Blood left on top of steps. Erase.

- lee

:lol:

- lee

It's okay Bill - I won't give it up. I did enough 'pixel hunting.' This one doesn't go away. And folks who know anything know why it shouldn't. It's only a matter of time.

- lee

lforman23@comcast.net

Edited by Lee Forman

Yeah I didn`t think that there was any hope,especially since you have blown the picture up Miles.What I thought "may" have been a figure is now in the bottom left of your second blow-up,and no possible way of being something.

Hey,I rolled the dice,and it came up snake eyes.

Thank you for your effort.

Edited by Michael Crane

The main reason that marcusman#5 is not likely is that he is standing in plain sight

inside the pergola in full view of many witnesses. A gunman likely would have chosen

a hidden location. He also has his "rifle" at "port arms" and not in a firing position.

Jack

Maybe he was there to try to "abort" the assassination, or at least pretend to.

--Thomas

Edited by Thomas Graves

Duncan,

Figure?

Miles

If Picasso painted them, possibly ;)

Have you been tracking all of my old garbage analysis Miles, which I have since discredited? I think this is the same spot?

Duncan

Duncan,

You mean you did this as a youthful indiscretion? :lol:

No, I had no idea!

Jolly good of you to fess up, old chap.

Here's another oddity:

man2x.jpg

How extremely pleasant it is to be able to agree with Jack White about something.

A bit of background and then an observation...

In the summer of 1967, I paid Mary Moorman to make her Polaroid photo available to a professional photographer for copying. The photographer used a large format camera which produced a negative just about the same actual size as Moorman's photo. A few years ago (in order to settle a controversy over Moorman's position) I took the negative to a local photo lab and had it drumscanned with the best equipment available. Then I sent CDs of the drumscan to various people and it appeared on the internet.

I just looked over the negative and the drumscan of the negative. These may be the most high resolution and accurate copies of the Moorman photo available. Jack is right. They show no indication of the presence of #5 man.

Thanks for the additional info.

However, all of the BEST quality Moorman prints, including ones from

Tink Thompson, Harold Weisberg and UPI were examined in great detail

and no such image is present. It is seen ONLY in the HALFTONE print

studied by Marcus. If it appears in the halftone and NOT IN THE ORIGINAL,

it must be an artifact of the halftone process.

I have no stake in this; I am just reporting facts. I do not care whether

it is a man or not. If it is, so what?

Jack

- lee

It's okay Bill - I won't give it up. I did enough 'pixel hunting.' This one doesn't go away. And folks who know anything know why it shouldn't. It's only a matter of time.

- lee

lforman23@comcast.net

Let's see now!

There was once the "IMF"/aka the Impossible Mission Force.

Now, we have the "IMA"/aka Invisible Man Assassin.

Certainly makes one realize exactly why many would have never "found" the third shot impact.

Anyone care to take a count as to exactly how many photographs exist which clearly demonstrate no one else in the area of "Invisible Man w/silenced Pistol" assassin.

- lee

- lee

lforman23@comcast.net

Let's see now!

There was once the "IMF"/aka the Impossible Mission Force.

Now, we have the "IMA"/aka Invisible Man Assassin.

Certainly makes one realize exactly why many would have never "found" the third shot impact.

Anyone care to take a count as to exactly how many photographs exist which clearly demonstrate no one else in the area of "Invisible Man w/silenced Pistol" assassin.

Er...one?

- lee