The Education Forum

The Sling

Yup.

All of which just may shed additional light on exactly why LHO refused to attend school in NYC when his mother moved there temporarily.

As well as why his mother fully supported his skipping school.

P.S.

Persons in these positions have the firm ability to convince those such as LHO to be a "rabbit" or a "rabbit hunter".

In regards to his attempts to get into Cuba, one can be assured that LHO was attempting to go there to be the latter!

P.P.S. There were numerous Model 91/38 (6.5mm version) as well as Model 38 (7.35mm version) rifles (along with ammunition) still available in Cuba as they were utilized by numerous of the free-lance "freedom fighters" who fought for Castro.

Since Castro had long prior imposed rules against (BYOR)/(Bring Your Own Rifle), if one wanted to insure experience with a Carcano, then they had best acquire one here in the US in order to practice with.

Then, since there is absolutely no difference in the two models (other than caliber_), one could assure that there would be a quality/accurate weapon available on the Island of which one was already experienced with.

But then again, what would I know about this kind of S**T?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one, Bill!

Which, demonsrates exactly why you (as well as many others) are absolutely "nowhere" on the subject matter.

Don't suppose that any light bulbs actually came on and illuminated the extremely high possibility/probability that someone in a position to "know", just may have been directing LHO as to what to do, where and when??????

Sure as hell would have thought that some of those whose brain is relatively well eaten up with the "conspiracy bug", would have recognized that even in this day of the internet, LHO would have had difficulty in location of all of the "false scents" that he left, which also lead to so many false trails for those such as yourself to folllow.

Considerable difference between being a "lone nut", and a "lone assassin".

The first means that one is relatively "squirrely", which could also apply to the great majority of JFK (purported) researchers.

The second merely means that one is the only person involved in the actual deed. It does not negate the possibility that one was not involved in some sort of conspiracy which ultimately lead to the event.

If, and when the true researchers come to recognize the difference, then they will also recognize he importance of LHO's "past life" in New Orleans.

Tom,

I am unfamiliar with your position. Are you saying you believe that although Oswald was part of a wider conspiracy, he was the lone gunman?

In all due respect, obviously, if that's what you believe, such a stance must be burdensome for you to maintain. I know that we must disagree on what the physical evidence indicates, whereby I believe that the physical evidence precludes a lone assassin and you apparently do not. In my view, maintaining the position that the evidence is consistent with a single gunman is precarious, at best. I don't envy you your task of defending such an unlikely, even impossible, argument. If I have misunderstood you, my apologies.

Unfortunately, due to the elapse of time and loss of direct information from participants (due to deaths), we will never know:

1. After failure to get into Cuba, was LHO directed to JFK instead?

2. After failure to get into Cuba, did LHO take it entirely upon himself to shoot JFK for his role in prevention of LHO gaining a big paycheck?

3. Was LHO merely the (willing) "designated rabbit" in a much larger conspiracy plan?

4. Was LHO merely the (unwitting) "designated rabbit"* in a much larger conspiracy plan?

*For the record, an "unwitting" rabbit is certainly cutting his own nuts off by killing a police officer in his attempted escape.

Unless of course that police officer is for more of an "unwitting" accomplice than is the designated rabbit.

Nice one, Bill!

Which, demonsrates exactly why you (as well as many others) are absolutely "nowhere" on the subject matter.

Don't suppose that any light bulbs actually came on and illuminated the extremely high possibility/probability that someone in a position to "know", just may have been directing LHO as to what to do, where and when??????

Sure as hell would have thought that some of those whose brain is relatively well eaten up with the "conspiracy bug", would have recognized that even in this day of the internet, LHO would have had difficulty in location of all of the "false scents" that he left, which also lead to so many false trails for those such as yourself to folllow.

Considerable difference between being a "lone nut", and a "lone assassin".

The first means that one is relatively "squirrely", which could also apply to the great majority of JFK (purported) researchers.

The second merely means that one is the only person involved in the actual deed. It does not negate the possibility that one was not involved in some sort of conspiracy which ultimately lead to the event.

If, and when the true researchers come to recognize the difference, then they will also recognize he importance of LHO's "past life" in New Orleans.

Tom,

I am unfamiliar with your position. Are you saying you believe that although Oswald was part of a wider conspiracy, he was the lone gunman?

In all due respect, obviously, if that's what you believe, such a stance must be burdensome for you to maintain. I know that we must disagree on what the physical evidence indicates, whereby I believe that the physical evidence precludes a lone assassin and you apparently do not. In my view, maintaining the position that the evidence is consistent with a single gunman is precarious, at best. I don't envy you your task of defending such an unlikely, even impossible, argument. If I have misunderstood you, my apologies.

Unfortunately, due to the elapse of time and loss of direct information from participants (due to deaths), we will never know:

1. After failure to get into Cuba, was LHO directed to JFK instead?

2. After failure to get into Cuba, did LHO take it entirely upon himself to shoot JFK for his role in prevention of LHO gaining a big paycheck?

3. Was LHO merely the (willing) "designated rabbit" in a much larger conspiracy plan?

4. Was LHO merely the (unwitting) "designated rabbit"* in a much larger conspiracy plan?

*For the record, an "unwitting" rabbit is certainly cutting his own nuts off by killing a police officer in his attempted escape.

Unless of course that police officer is for more of an "unwitting" accomplice than is the designated rabbit.

P.S. I don't envy you your task of defending such an unlikely, even impossible, argument."

Actually, the "Lone Shooter" is not that difficult to defend:--------With forensic; ballistic; patholigacal, and physical fact.

As far as anything which I personally have to say, it is, and will remain "opinion", of which even I sometimes have difficulty accepting and/or believing.

Ask around of those who have been on the "distribution list" since day one.

One just may be suprised as to how factually simple the aspects of the assassination actually are.