The Education Forum

Lamar Waldron: Legacy of Secrecy

John Simkin

Lamar,

How do you get Liz Smith to promote your books?

Is she the Dorithy Kilgallon of today?

BK

Did I call that, or what?

I should go to Atlantic City. - BK

Let's flip all the cards.

If Smith truly wishes to emulate Kilgallen, she should take off her blindfold and meet the truth.

Liz Smith was a protege of sorts of Kilgallen. You can find such by Googling and with patience.

Jack

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lamar,

How do you get Liz Smith to promote your books?

Is she the Dorithy Kilgallon of today?

BK

Did I call that, or what?

I should go to Atlantic City. - BK

Let's flip all the cards.

If Smith truly wishes to emulate Kilgallen, she should take off her blindfold and meet the truth.

Liz Smith was a protege of sorts of Kilgallen. You can find such by Googling and with patience.

Jack

In her article on Legacy of Secrecy, Liz Smith mentiones the Valkarie plot.

I'm reading the book now, and have gone through it, and checked the index, but can't find the reference to the Nazi General's plot. Can anyone direct me to it?

Thanks,

BK

• 2 weeks later...

I'm reading the book now, and have gone through it, and checked the index, but can't find the reference to the Nazi General's plot. Can anyone direct me to it?

Thanks,

BK

I cannot find it either.

Thanks,

BK

I cannot find it either.

Liz Smith is more of a celebrity and entertainment writer, so maybe she just needed a Valkyrie connection to also promote the movie, and lifted it from Russo's book, or maybe even here, as I think I am the only one to have brought out the details.

Does anyone know of any other published references to the Valkyrie connection, in either Russo's book or Secrecy, if in fact it is mentioned in Legacy of Secrecy?

Maybe it is mentioned in one of the Ultimate Sacs that I missed?

If Lamar returns to answer questions, maybe he can answer this one.

Perhaps he mentioned the Valkyrie connection in a conversation with Smith.

In any case, neither Russo nor Waldron will follow up on the Valkyrie connection because it indicates that those who were planning the plots to kill Castro and adapting the Valkyrie concepts into their plan, utilized them at Dealey Plaza. And neither the Cubans nor the Mafia would have done so.

If he does return, my question for Lamar is when and how did the Mafia hijack the "contingency plan for a coup in Cuba" and how did they do it if Rosselli's man Harvey was out of the loop?

BK

This book certainly got a huge boost in that combined Murdoch one two punch of Liz Smith and FOX. (By the way I do not mean to imply that everything emerging from this source is false. I recently purchased -- at half price-- the new book on John Mitchell that was written by a writer who happens to be a correspondent for Fox News. This in spite of a rather simple-minded review by the otherwise great writer and researcher Douglas Valentine)

So why do I bother pointing out that both are Murdoch? Frankly we have no way of knowing whether this is a result of media politics or not. It might also be a mistake to assume that it isn't. We have no rasa to keep tabs. The best we can do is read each product with all critical faculties firing on four to six eco-friendly cylanders.

Say what?

I have to admit that I have not read Waldron's book, but I have read the intro and I read the first one. I plan on reading more but not till I have time. THAT SAID I note that Lamar describes Richard Helms as "boxed in" by the actions of leading Mafia figures like Carlos Marcello. To be fair he claims this boxing in was aided by Helm's own dissembling in the early stages of the coverup, BUT THERE IS THE CLEAR IMPLICATION AT LEAST IN THE INTRODUCTION THAT THIS INITIAL HELMS-DISSEMBLING WAS DONE FOR LEGITIMATE "NATIONAL SECURITY" REASONS OTHER THAN PROTECTING THE ASSASSINS PER SE.

For those who have read more of this book, first do you feel this is an accurate assessment of the author's claims re: Helms?

Secondly, do you think that Lamar successfully argues his case that Richard Helms was "boxed in" by leading members of the US mafia.

Some might deem this question premature and presumptuous for someone who has not read a work that took so long to compleet. To that I would argue that the purpose of forums like this one is the MEDIATION of a conversation on the causes of the assassination and its importance for US history. Of course not everyone has read the same stuff, nor can we.

Unfortunately we exist in A COMPLETELY UNDEMOCRATIC MEDIA ENVIRONMENT. Books like Lamar's-- which I am sure has many valuable new insights as did his previous book which I read-- get lavish media attention. Meanwhile, JFK and The Unspeakable-- a book which I consider a masterpiece its unique and seamless welding of Cold War historiography with a succinct yet profound summation of vast amounts of information re: details of the assassination-- is WORSE than shunned by the media.

Worse than shunned?

Not only has James W. Douglass' book received absolutely no coverage in the Corporate Media... but it IS NOT EVEN AVAILABLE IN ANY SINGLE BOOKSTORE IN THE ENTIRE METROPOLITAN AREA OF NEW YORK, a city that at one point in history was reported to have had greater litterary and psychic diversity than Kirksville Missouri-- now Id go with Kirksville!

Market forces could not be the explanation for the censorship of the Douglass book, as it was FAR FAR FAR OUTSELLING all other books on the JFK assassination for a long time until the new Waldron book came out, and yet these lesser-seelers were abundant and flowing in lots of bookstores which I make a point of viewing repeatedly because I am interested in how the media circulates and/or smothers diversity in political views.

What is the point of all this media mumbo jumbo? Simple. Some people consider the assassination to be solved when a good book is published that answers most of the outstanding questions. I differ from them in the sense that I will consider the assassination to be solved when that book is read and or its lessons learned by critical mass of citizens. Unfortunately this is as much about media as it is about ding an sich. By the way Waldrons book got as high as fifty seven on Amazon at least as far as I saw.

THAT MEANS FOR MANY YOUNG PEOPLE THIS WILL BE THE ONLY JFK BOOK THEY HAVE READ. Time to make suggestions where they can be seen!

In terms of the ambush itself, isn't the Heydrich assassination the more appropriate comparison?

Charles,

It isn't a matter of comparison as it is a matter of style, or modus operandi.

The sniper shot into open car is the same scenario as the attempt to kill Castro that got Silvia Odio's father arrested, and the Veradero plot, that called for a sniper shooting Castro while riding in a jeep, a trip he reportedly took weekly.

Maybe the Hemingway plot was to explode the place when he was there?

The Valkyrie plot to kill Hitler was also a "contingency plan for a coup" and not just a murder of retribution, the motive allegedly applied to anti-Castro Cubans, Mafia, CIA, et al., for Bay of Pigs and Cuban Missile Crisis.

The Valkyrie plot, as studied by the FitzGerald group and outlined in the JCS memo, was to be applied against Castro, and included elements that that turn up at Dealey Plaza, including getting the victims to sign off on the Continuity of Government plan and the covert op that was utilized, and the Northwinds frame-up false flag component that tries to blame the assassination on Castro.

While I am not familiar with those involved in the Heidrich assassination, the Valkyrie plot also provides a number of individuals who are connected to both dramas, including Volkmar Schmidt, Mary Bancroft, Hans B. Gisivious and Allen Dulles.

http://jfkcountercoup.blogspot.com/2009/01...aley-plaza.html

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=13865

Deep Political Analysis appreciated, but it seems that it has petered out.

BK

This book certainly got a huge boost in that combined Murdoch one two punch of Liz Smith and FOX. (By the way I do not mean to imply that everything emerging from this source is false. I recently purchased -- at half price-- the new book on John Mitchell that was written by a writer who happens to be a correspondent for Fox News. This in spite of a rather simple-minded review by the otherwise great writer and researcher Douglas Valentine)

So why do I bother pointing out that both are Murdoch? Frankly we have no way of knowing whether this is a result of media politics or not. It might also be a mistake to assume that it isn't. We have no rasa to keep tabs. The best we can do is read each product with all critical faculties firing on four to six eco-friendly cylanders.

Say what?

I have to admit that I have not read Waldron's book, but I have read the intro and I read the first one. I plan on reading more but not till I have time. THAT SAID I note that Lamar describes Richard Helms as "boxed in" by the actions of leading Mafia figures like Carlos Marcello. To be fair he claims this boxing in was aided by Helm's own dissembling in the early stages of the coverup, BUT THERE IS THE CLEAR IMPLICATION AT LEAST IN THE INTRODUCTION THAT THIS INITIAL HELMS-DISSEMBLING WAS DONE FOR LEGITIMATE "NATIONAL SECURITY" REASONS OTHER THAN PROTECTING THE ASSASSINS PER SE.

For those who have read more of this book, first do you feel this is an accurate assessment of the author's claims re: Helms?

Secondly, do you think that Lamar successfully argues his case that Richard Helms was "boxed in" by leading members of the US mafia.

Some might deem this question premature and presumptuous for someone who has not read a work that took so long to compleet. To that I would argue that the purpose of forums like this one is the MEDIATION of a conversation on the causes of the assassination and its importance for US history. Of course not everyone has read the same stuff, nor can we.

Unfortunately we exist in A COMPLETELY UNDEMOCRATIC MEDIA ENVIRONMENT. Books like Lamar's-- which I am sure has many valuable new insights as did his previous book which I read-- get lavish media attention. Meanwhile, JFK and The Unspeakable-- a book which I consider a masterpiece its unique and seamless welding of Cold War historiography with a succinct yet profound summation of vast amounts of information re: details of the assassination-- is WORSE than shunned by the media.

Worse than shunned?

Not only has James W. Douglass' book received absolutely no coverage in the Corporate Media... but it IS NOT EVEN AVAILABLE IN ANY SINGLE BOOKSTORE IN THE ENTIRE METROPOLITAN AREA OF NEW YORK, a city that at one point in history was reported to have had greater litterary and psychic diversity than Kirksville Missouri-- now Id go with Kirksville!

Market forces could not be the explanation for the censorship of the Douglass book, as it was FAR FAR FAR OUTSELLING all other books on the JFK assassination for a long time until the new Waldron book came out, and yet these lesser-seelers were abundant and flowing in lots of bookstores which I make a point of viewing repeatedly because I am interested in how the media circulates and/or smothers diversity in political views.

What is the point of all this media mumbo jumbo? Simple. Some people consider the assassination to be solved when a good book is published that answers most of the outstanding questions. I differ from them in the sense that I will consider the assassination to be solved when that book is read and or its lessons learned by critical mass of citizens. Unfortunately this is as much about media as it is about ding an sich. By the way Waldrons book got as high as fifty seven on Amazon at least as far as I saw.

THAT MEANS FOR MANY YOUNG PEOPLE THIS WILL BE THE ONLY JFK BOOK THEY HAVE READ. Time to make suggestions where they can be seen!

Nate,

I don't think Murdoch really cares who killed JFK.

But then I hear that Russo's book Brothers In Arms is on the cover of American Heritage Magazine - now there's a Mockingbird connection there somewhere.

BK

Nate,

I don't think Murdoch really cares who killed JFK.

But then I hear that Russo's book Brothers In Arms is on the cover of American Heritage Magazine - now there's a Mockingbird connection there somewhere.

BK

-------

Bill probably your right about not caring about wh killed JFK. Not sure about preventing the broader public from finding out who did. These are two very different questions. How do we know that Lucy goosy relationships do not exist between him or others in News Corporation and the CIA. Not saying they do, just saying again, right now we do not have the right to know.

Also disagree about the relative importance of News Corp vs. American Heritage. News Corp publicity lifted this book to 57 on Amazon. Thats how many times more than have heard about JFk and the Unspeakable?

Yes it wont create experts but it will agitate the critical mass that might otherwise and jell into a more unified critical mass that might be big enough to really challenge the Lone Nutism in a MEDIATED FORUM.

Edited by Nathaniel Heidenheimer

• 2 weeks later...
Lamar Waldron on Fox News discussing Legacy of Secrecy:

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html...ww.foxnews.com/

Unfortunately the video keeps cutting out.

Steve

....Good Day.... I simply emailed FOX News with respect to

the LAMAR WALDRON interview video not playing, they immediately

corrected it, and now it will play here.

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject=3464742&maven_referralPlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.com/

....Available here is a 12-8-08 interview with LAMAR and THOM HARTMAN....

http://www.buzzflash.com/articles/interviews/137

Best Regards in Research,

Don

Don Roberdeau

U.S.S. John F. Kennedy, CV-67, "Big John," Plank Walker

Sooner, or later, The Truth emerges Clearly

For your considerations....

Visual Report: JFK While "Under the 'magic-limbed-ricochet-tree': Z-188, then, Z-203 to 206"

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/2446/206cropjfk1102308ms8.gif

Discovery: Very Close JFK Assassination Witness ROSEMARY WILLIS Zapruder Film Documented 2nd Headsnap:

West, Ultrafast, and Directly Towards the Grassy Knoll

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=2394

President John F. Kennedy "Men of Courage" speech, and Assassination Research

& Discovery Links Homepage

http://droberdeau.blogspot.com/"]http://droberdeau.blogspot.com/

Dealey Plaza Professionally-surveyed Map Detailing 11-22-63 Victims precise locations,

Witnesses, Films & Photos, Evidence, Suspected bullet trajectories, Important information & Considerations

http://imgcash2.imageshack.us/img160/7642/dpjpg110508mb6.gif

File: JFK Assassination Research, Maps, & Discoveries for Your Considerations

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/droberdeau

T ogether

E veryone

A chieves

M ore

photo-617.gif

National Terror Alert for the United States:

advisory7regional.gif

Edited by Don Roberdeau

• 1 month later...

Lamar Waldron posted 24 parallels between CIA assassin recruiter QJWIN and Michel Victor Mertz as an endnote supplement to Legacy of Secrecy.

See http://www.legacyofsecrecy.com/documents.html

Similar or the same information was published in Waldron and Hartmann's Ultimate Sacrifice in chapter 43, note 40.

It's worth a look but best understood in the context of the books.

It is interesting the way the media treats Mafia assassination theories compared to those that involve the CIA.

Amen to that......

And in the category of books that are business as usual, Vincent Bugliosi has another tome out called Four Day's In November......

I'm sure it's what the politically correct historian is reading......

It is hard to take him seriously. I didn't think it deserved it's own thread.....

Mainly because I feel he is stuck in a time warp. There's the Google Book link if anyone wants to peruse....

I will say Legacy of Secrecy is a breath of fresh air compared to Bugliosi.

http://books.google.com/books?id=v9gdV4HVL...ntcover&dq=

Lamar Waldron posted 24 parallels between CIA assassin recruiter QJWIN and Michel Victor Mertz as an endnote supplement to Legacy of Secrecy.

See http://www.legacyofsecrecy.com/documents.html

Similar or the same information was published in Waldron and Hartmann's Ultimate Sacrifice in chapter 43, note 40.

It's worth a look but best understood in the context of the books.

Yes, Steve, best understood in the context of the books, which put forth the notion that the Mafia was behind Dealey Plaza. If you look at the 24 parallels, you will notice that QJWIN is an employee of the CIA, yet at every juncture it is made to look like they were Mafia goons under the control of Marcello and Traficante.

And the French Connection was not a Marcello/Traficante operation. The drugs that came in to New Orleans and Tampa were from South America, while the French Connection herion went to New York, Boston and Canada.

QJWIN, Marcello and Traficante worked for the CIA, not the other way around.

BK

Edited by William Kelly