The Education Forum

The corner traffic light men

Jack White

Very Nice Jack.

Not sure if you have seen this Scan i did.

Altgens Crop Large

Yep. That's great. I have it.

I just came across my Bothun print, which has lots of motion blur, taken at the same

moment, and thought everyone might like it, since it is more rare. Thanks.

Jack

For someone who is not as educated as others on the forum,what is the picture attempting to depict?

That someone`s presence like David Atlee Phillips is spotted or that a man can possibly be filming or CIA men on location?

I just don`t get it.Please help.

Edited by Michael Crane

For someone who is not as educated as others on the forum,what is the picture attempting to depict?

That someone`s presence like David Atlee Phillips is spotted or that a man can possibly be filming or CIA men on location?

I just don`t get it.Please help.

There were many persons gathered at the corner of Main and Houston

to bid the president goodbye. Many of them appear to be known operatives.

Sorry you have missed the work of John Richards, Allan Eaglesham, et al.

Jack

post-667-1263665119_thumb.jpg

The latest available picture of William 'Rip' Robertson, suggest that the pudgy man with the hat at the corner of Houston and Main is not Rip.

See http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKrobertsonW.htm

For further discussion of Rip Robertson and his presence in Dealey Plaza, or lack thereof, see the threads Familiar Faces in Dealey Plaza?, and Where was Rip Robertson?.

Familiar Faces in Dealey Plaza?

Link: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...75&start=75

Where was Rip Robertson?

Link: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...c=794&st=15

- Steve

• 2 weeks later...

See post #8. Is "Rip" (and it does resemble the pic of Rip posted in this thread, if not others) tipping his hat at JFK, or at Kellerman and Greer? A farewell to the Executive, or a Go signal?

BTW, has anybody looked at the other man on the lamppost with "Morales"? Masculine etiquette, as I have experienced it, demands that two guys climbing a lamppost together actually know each other. In the excitement of a public occasion, being in the same branch of the armed services substitutes. Swinging like Gene Kelly with a stranger? I dunno...

+++

Somebody advise - where is the recent thread with all the Tom Wilson pages and photo enhancements? I just can't find it.

Edited by David Andrews

Rip Robertson of CIA tips his hat "adieu" to passing president about to "pass".

Jack

Thanks for the pics.

Did any of the persons gathered at the corner of Main and Houston to "bid the president goodbye" move after the President passed them? What I mean is, are there any there photographs of the aftermath that show these operatives checking out the scene on Elm after the President was shot?

You'd think that if these guys knew something was about to happen, they would try to get closer view before all hell broke loose.

Jack

Thanks for the pics.

Did any of the persons gathered at the corner of Main and Houston to "bid the president goodbye" move after the President passed them? What I mean is, are there any there photographs of the aftermath that show these operatives checking out the scene on Elm after the President was shot?

You'd think that if these guys knew something was about to happen, they would try to get closer view before all hell broke loose.

Message to Jack White. The two men to the left and the right of the inserted Rip Robertson photo later appear in the area west of the Texas School Book Depository, I am not as familiar with the various films as other's here on the Forum, but they appear in one of the sixteen Films included in Robert Groden's JFK's Assassination Films......

1. Zapruder

2. Nix

3. Muchmore

4. Bell

5. Hughes

6. Towner

7. Mentesana

8. Dorman

9. Martin

10. Daniel

11. Bronson

12. Wiegman

13. Couch

14. Alyea

15. Dallas Cinema Associates

16. Bonus Feature: The Last Two Days

As I recall it, in the final shot next to the TSBD, there are three men, two of the men cited above and one other person, as the segment starts, it appears they walk directly across to the other side of Houston St., from where they are in the above photo.

The film I am referencing shows them walking away from the Terminal Annex Building amongst other people walking at a brisk pace in the general direction of the grassy knoll.

They are next seen in the parking lot, acting rather "in charge," as if they are law enforcement officials arriving at a crime scene, they disappear from the filmed footage, momentarily.

Next they are seen walking back away from the direction of the North Tower [Lee Bowers, Jr.] along the west side of the TSBD. If they are not Dallas Police Detectives, they certainly seem to act the part.....

Jack

Thanks for the pics.

Yes...several photos exist of the same men down by the shooting site. PLUS a guy who greatly resembles E. Howard Hunt.

James Richards has IDed most of these.

Jack

Jack

Thanks for the pics.

Message to Jack White. The two men to the left and the right of the inserted Rip Robertson photo later appear in the area west of the Texas School Book Depository, I am not as familiar with the various films as other's here on the Forum, but they appear in one of the sixteen Films included in Robert Groden's JFK's Assassination Films......

1. Zapruder

2. Nix

3. Muchmore

4. Bell

5. Hughes

6. Towner

7. Mentesana

8. Dorman

9. Martin

10. Daniel

11. Bronson

12. Wiegman

13. Couch

14. Alyea

15. Dallas Cinema Associates

16. Bonus Feature: The Last Two Days

As I recall it, in the final shot next to the TSBD, there are three men, two of the men cited above and one other person, as the segment starts, it appears they walk directly across to the other side of Houston St., from where they are in the above photo.

The film I am referencing shows them walking away from the Terminal Annex Building amongst other people walking at a brisk pace in the general direction of the grassy knoll.

They are next seen in the parking lot, acting rather "in charge," as if they are law enforcement officials arriving at a crime scene, they disappear from the filmed footage, momentarily.

Next they are seen walking back away from the direction of the North Tower [Lee Bowers, Jr.] along the west side of the TSBD. If they are not Dallas Police Detectives, they certainly seem to act the part.....

Though addressed to me, I cannot answer your question. Perhaps you can post an image?

Jack