The Education Forum

The Goon Squad

Jack White

... what some [iMO] intelligence-related goon did to him with an icepick.

You really believe that? Zany.

If there was a conspiracy, for the perpetrators Jack White is a Godsend. The last thing they'd want to do is silence someone who is so way off the mark that he is in effect assisting in the cover up.

:lol:

Baker is really a good representative of the conspiracy.

He would probably say that my $105,000 hospital bill was faked. That my deaf right

ear can really hear, that my fractured skull does not leak c.s. fluid into my ear, and

that I walk with a cane just for show instead of permanent vertigo.

Well...nobody cares what Baker thinks. His unprovoked attacks show what kind of

person he is. Shame on anyone so heartless.

Jack

Jack,

I don't think anyone here is minimalizing the seriousness of the injuries that you suffered from the attack, or the long term complications. Those are horrible and I know that I have in the past and continue today to wish you only the best in dealing with those.

What is being questioned is what appears to be your belief that the attacker, who I understand was a bare naked man who broke in looking for drugs/drug money and who in his escape crashed the car he was driving in a short distance away from your howm and was caught by the police, was in reality a hitman/intelligence operative/etc. who was on a mission to injure or kill you because of your work on the JFK case.

Todd

Todd...you are woefully misinformed. Your account is very similar to the false information spread by Gary

Mack...except that he said the man was a negro. The man who broke in my house was white, with short

curly hair, a round face, a body builder though only about 5'6" tall, and left handed. He was totally nude

and came into the bedroom, jumped on my bed and started stabbing me with an ice pick. If I were to see

him today, I would recognize him.

The naked man had NO MOTIVE for breaking in at 5:15 on a Sunday morning. His only intent was to kill me.

He was NOT LOOKING FOR DRUGS OR DRUG MONEY.

He stole my car keys and drove away in my car. He abandoned it on the parking lot entrance at Channel 5,

where Gary Mack worked. Being nude, I do not know how he managed, unless he had clothes stashed there.

HE WAS NEVER ARRESTED. I have no knowledge of any intelligence connections he may have had, though

that idea has been universally accepted by many researchers, including Mary Ferrell. At the time of the attack

I was helping Oliver Stone in Dallas during JFK filming. Fletcher Prouty had recently warned me that "the

CIA considered me the most dangerous researcher."

I was left with a fractured skull and collapsed lung. I was in the hospital 24 days...4 in intensive care.

I have no proof of any kind regarding the event. The intruder left one fingerprint on a window he broke to

get in, but the police were never able to follow up on it.

Jack

Jack thank you for sharing the details of that horrible crime, im glad that you were not killed

The fact that he dumped your car at Gary Macks work is very odd indeed

I hope that one day (all though it sounds like the Police dont really care) the guy is caught and punished for trying to kill you

Dean

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there was a conspiracy, for the perpetrators Jack White is a Godsend. The last thing they'd want to do is silence someone who is so way off the mark that he is in effect assisting in the cover up.

He would probably say that my $105,000 hospital bill was faked. That my deaf right

ear can really hear, that my fractured skull does not leak c.s. fluid into my ear, and

Jack

Jack,

I don't think anyone here is minimalizing the seriousness of the injuries that you suffered from the attack, or the long term complications. Those are horrible and I know that I have in the past and continue today to wish you only the best in dealing with those.

What is being questioned is what appears to be your belief that the attacker, who I understand was a bare naked man who broke in looking for drugs/drug money and who in his escape crashed the car he was driving in a short distance away from your howm and was caught by the police, was in reality a hitman/intelligence operative/etc. who was on a mission to injure or kill you because of your work on the JFK case.

Todd

Todd...you are woefully misinformed. Your account is very similar to the false information spread by Gary

Mack...except that he said the man was a negro. The man who broke in my house was white, with short

curly hair, a round face, a body builder though only about 5'6" tall, and left handed. He was totally nude

and came into the bedroom, jumped on my bed and started stabbing me with an ice pick. If I were to see

The naked man had NO MOTIVE for breaking in at 5:15 on a Sunday morning. His only intent was to kill me.

He stole my car keys and drove away in my car. He abandoned it on the parking lot entrance at Channel 5,

where Gary Mack worked. Being nude, I do not know how he managed, unless he had clothes stashed there.

HE WAS NEVER ARRESTED. I have no knowledge of any intelligence connections he may have had, though

that idea has been universally accepted by many researchers, including Mary Ferrell. At the time of the attack

I was helping Oliver Stone in Dallas during JFK filming. Fletcher Prouty had recently warned me that "the

I was left with a fractured skull and collapsed lung. I was in the hospital 24 days...4 in intensive care.

I have no proof of any kind regarding the event. The intruder left one fingerprint on a window he broke to

Jack

Jack,

If the Texas cops can't solve a simple Breaking & Entering and Assault and Battery, then how could they possibly solve the JFK assassination?

I don't think they even try.

BK

Lots of crimes go unsolved, Bill, and it's quite easy for us suggest the police don't even try to solve cases.

I know that Todd. My father was a police officer for 47 years in Camden, NJ, which is now rated the #1 most dangerous city in the USA, for the second time.

It's just that the Camden police do solve some of their crimes, and when you look at all they had to go on with Jack's case - it's kind of hard to believe they didn't get the guy, who most certainly assaulted other people before and since then, and they have a fingerprint and description.

Those types of violent crimes should be given a higher priority and kept on the books until the suspect is caught and taken off the streets.

And while they may have tried to solve Jack's case, I don't think they tried to solve JFK or Tippitt.

BK

Jack

Jack,

Todd

Jack

What was the date of that attack?

Jack

Jack,

Todd

Jack

Jack thank you for sharing the details of that horrible crime, im glad that you were not killed

The fact that he dumped your car at Gary Macks work is very odd indeed

I hope that one day (all though it sounds like the Police dont really care) the guy is caught and punished for trying to kill you

Dean

I do not mean to imply in any way that there was any sort of connection whatsoever

between Gary Mack and my attacker. I do not remember the date Mack left Channel 5.

It is very likely just a very weird COINCIDENCE for such a large city.

The police were very thorough, though they did not search the FBI fingerprint database.

My wife and I separately described the face of the attacker to a police sketch artist.

The sketches were very similar....particularly the round face and short forehead.

Jack

I do not mean to imply in any way that there was any sort of connection whatsoever

between Gary Mack and my attacker. I do not remember the date Mack left Channel 5.

It is very likely just a very weird COINCIDENCE for such a large city.

The police were very thorough, though they did not search the FBI fingerprint database.

My wife and I separately described the face of the attacker to a police sketch artist.

The sketches were very similar....particularly the round face and short forehead.

Jack

I got that Jack, thats why I said it was odd, im sure its not connected at all

Im glad your wife was not hurt, I cant imagin being in your situation, but if I was I would want to make sure he didnt touch my wife at all, no matter what I had to do

Edited by Dean Hagerman

that is most bizarre. Sorry to hear about that Jack.

Sounds like the naked perp has mental problems. How long ago was this?

It happened at 5:15 am on July 14, 1991. I make no judgments about

the "naked perp". Apparently working up his nerve, he took a swim in

our pool and drank 2 cans of Dr Pepper from the pool house, taking care

to wipe the cans clean of prints, showing premeditation. He broke a

downstairs window to gain entry, and chose an ice pick as his weapon

from our kitchen.

Almost as odd as a naked man wandering the neighborhood was that

he abandoned in the pool house a set of automobile wrenches in a

Toyota tool kit.

I do not believe he was drunk or on drugs for reasons I will not say.

He threatened my wife, and she thinks he was not deranged, but knew

exactly what he was doing.

A Dallas researcher who has studied CIA assassinations told me that

a naked perp is often used because of lack of ID and they can claim

if caught that they were intoxicated. Same with using a "found" weapon

which cannot be traced.

Jack

Okay - second example (thanks for the first Jack).

Jack's claim here.

My reply here.

Jack has made a simple misidentification of which side of the lunar module faces the camera. This was pointed out to him in 2006. Has he corrected his - ahem - "study"? No.

Thanks to Burton for posting AS11-44-6598 for me to examine! I was not familiar with it

previously. I am beginning a study of it which will appear on Aulis. This is a marvelous

Apollo photo full of wonderful colors...and so perfectly lighted!

Perhaps Mr. Burton will appeal to his crony Mr. Lamson to assist me with the text, since

Lamson is the self-proclaimed expert on photographic set lighting. I hope Lamson can

explain the following:

1. The photo is obviously lighted from the top (seen enhanced sun rays at top). I want

Mr. Lamson to describe the method for photographing sunrays against the black background

of outer space (note enhancement). I just cannot figure this out.

2. Though the sun is at the top and there are no light reflectors out in space, how did the

photographer manage to get the SIDE of the LM lighted so perfectly?

It is a mystery to me. But then I do not call myself Mr. Light.

Thanks for your help.

Jack

post-667-1264220138_thumb.jpg

Another example: Here I show how Jack has got the wrong image, and that the correct image has all the "missing" items in it. I also show how the flag was not deployed until late in the mission, some 23 hours after the image was taken. I corrected Jack in 2006, but has he withdrawn the claim? Nope - the erroneous claim is still there. Will Jack admit he was wrong? My money is on no.

On the same page you can see Jack's OH SAY CAN YOU SEE claim. Once again he claims a missing flag - but as pointed out previously, the flag wasn't deployed until later. My pointing this out is here.

Has Jack corrected himself? Nope.

Here Jack has again got times mixed up (Apollo 15 - color or black / white). Jack claims that the ground is different between the two images but the astronaut is almost identical... except "whistleblowers" have left the chest camera off. My rebuttal here shows that the images were taken about 15 hours later. Has Jack admitted a simple mistake? Perish the thought!

This claim (port or starboard) is a classic. Jack mixes up left and right but even after being shown his error still refuses to admit it.

In the claim immediately after (LEM changes in mid-air) Jack doesn't realise stowage area doors have been opened, accounting for differences in image. Does he correct himself? Nope - it'll never happen.

The entire thread is full of examples where Jack has made errors but refuses to correct them.

Edited by Evan Burton

Okay - second example (thanks for the first Jack).

Jack's claim here.

My reply here.

Jack has made a simple misidentification of which side of the lunar module faces the camera. This was pointed out to him in 2006. Has he corrected his - ahem - "study"? No.

Thanks to Burton for posting AS11-44-6598 for me to examine! I was not familiar with it

previously. I am beginning a study of it which will appear on Aulis. This is a marvelous

Apollo photo full of wonderful colors...and so perfectly lighted!

Perhaps Mr. Burton will appeal to his crony Mr. Lamson to assist me with the text, since

Lamson is the self-proclaimed expert on photographic set lighting. I hope Lamson can

explain the following:

1. The photo is obviously lighted from the top (seen enhanced sun rays at top). I want

Mr. Lamson to describe the method for photographing sunrays against the black background

of outer space (note enhancement). I just cannot figure this out.

2. Though the sun is at the top and there are no light reflectors out in space, how did the

photographer manage to get the SIDE of the LM lighted so perfectly?

It is a mystery to me. But then I do not call myself Mr. Light.

Thanks for your help.

Jack

Thats just too easy Jack. Too bad you made so many blunders.

First, WHAT sunrays? Wanna try again mr photographic expert?

Second, NO reflectors? Surely you jest. You forgot about the great big and highly reflective COMMAND MODULE, not mention they are ABOVE a great big reflector called THE MOON!

Now since we have established your lack of knowlege on this image, and I answered your qeustions , its time for you to answer the questions posed to you UPTHREAD.

Edited by Craig Lamson

But then I do not call myself Mr. Light.

Jack

In the sprit of full disclosure, it should be noted that I don't call myself Mr. Light. That was a term of endearment bestowed upon me by Jack White when I did my very first study of his JFK works, the LHO Minsk photo.

I was kind enough to point out to Mr White that his claim that a certain shadow was impossible, thus rendering the photo a fake, was simply not impossible at all. In fact I did a quick shoot in my studio to provide proof of concept. And in response Jack White coined the phrase Mr. Light for which I thank him.

Continuing in the sprit of full disclosure, and the subject of this thread, perhaps Jack White will tell us if he ever removed his claim of the impossible shadow from his "study"

Edited by Craig Lamson

Qs

Could there be reflections on the window, blurred like the window edge, with the focus on the module? eg is it also a photo of the photographer? What color clothes were worn in the command module? I presume a Hasselblad was used, with the focus on the landing module making it so sharp.. Illuminated with spot lights?

EDIT ADD : here's a cropped photo through the windscreen of my car tonight focusing on the far post with blurred details of the interior of the car and the dashboard

Edited by John Dolva

Qs

Could there be reflections on the window, blurred like the window edge, with the focus on the module? eg is it also a photo of the photographer?

The entire roll of film for review John...

http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apollo/c...mm/magazine/?44

OK, Thank you Craig.

So assuming this is the correct orientation, it could very well be a reflection of the interior of the command module and a reflection of the photographer. Face, hair, uniform, wrist, camera and the wall behind him. Note the landing module is in shap focus despite the color, contrast, gamma fiddling to bring out the suggested reflections.