The Education Forum

Is The Nearly Exclusive Forum Focus on Dealey Plaza & Film & Photos

Guest Tom Scully

Guest Tom Scully

Here is one example of relationships that have received no attention. Discovering these curious bits of disjointed history, and piecing them together, influenced me to ask why theres is such an overwhelming fixation of active posters on the forum, with photos and movies of events in Dealey Plaza, i.e., with all things Dealey Plaza. Has anything definitive resulted in this focus, lately, or even not so lately?

Looking at the threads created in the JFK Debate in the last few months, and the numbers of posts and views they've attracted, depending on the subject, I have to wonder what is going on here? It seems like almost all of the oxygen in this forum is being sucked up in a very narrow line of inquiry. I don't see how it will end up taking us where we need to go.

I don't know where to look next,, but I'll bet the fertile research ground won't be found where the focus of the majority is.

Link to Bill Kelly's 8 months old post. http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...st&p=169208

This is great stuff. It was apparently released - leaked, in an attempt to defend Alex Haig from the impression portrayed on Oliver Stone's HBO TV special "The Day Reagan Was Shot," which was the raving maniac he was, saying the Secretary of State was next in line for the presidency after the Vice President (G.H.W. Bush I).

Here's a guy who was in the Situation Room when JFK was killed and when Reagan was shot.

What are the odds?

In 1963 Haig was part of the Army's DOD covert ops team at the Pentagon - along with Joe Califano, Gen. Krulack, Col. Higgens, et al., who were running the "Contingency Plans for a Coup in Cuba," that was adapting the Valkyrie plot to kill Hitler to use against Castro. They ran the Task Force with the CIA that conducted all of the covert ops against Cuba, including the maritime ops from JMWAVE that became entangled with the Dealey Plaza operation.

So they released THIS transcript to support Haig?

As John Judge says, it's a transcript of "a coup in progress."

It's a shame that Ollie Stone didn't have this when they made the movie, or

they could have just used it as the dialog, something out of Marx Brothers movie.

Who's in charge here, anyway?

Who'se got the football? (You have to imagine Groucho asking this - puff puff).

Who'se on alert?

Who's on first?

It's a real scarry Rod Serling script ripe for the Twilight Zone.

I hope somebody else enjoys this as much as I did.

BK

http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articl...26/202623.shtml

Excerpts From the White House Situation Room on the Day Reagan Was Shot

NewsMax.com

Tuesday, March 27, 2001

Transcript of recordings made by National Security Adviser Richard Allen on the day Ronald Reagan was shot, March 30, 1981.

COLSON: Someone out there wants to know if you want the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs.

ALLEN: I don't think we need him here ... Cap is the – Cap is here.

HAIG: Cap is the – and the football is near the Vice President – so that's fine.

ALLEN: We should get one over here. We have a duplicate one here.

HAIG: Get the football over here.

ALLEN: There is one at the military aide's office. The football is in the closet ... I don't think we need the Chair of the Joint Chiefs over here, do you? Let's leave him over at the NMCC [National Military Command Center, at the Pentagon]. This is a draft statement, but I want to put something else in it.

FIELDING: Do you want any other Cabinet members?

ALLEN: No, they should all be told to stand by. Here's the copy of that draft statement [on the President's condition]. You don't want the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs over here?

WEINBERGER: Well, I want ... not over here, I want him ...

ALLEN: At the NMCC.

WEINBERGER: Yeah, and they should go on alert or be ready to go on alert. SAC [the Strategic Air Command] went on alert with Kennedy's assassination.

HAIG: We'll be on a straight line from the hospital. So anything that is said, before it's said, we'll discuss at this table ... and any telephone calls that anybody is getting with instructions from the hospital come to this table first [raising voice] ... RIGHT HERE! And we discuss it and know what's going on.

WEINBERGER: I have the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs coming on, Jones, in just a second. We're going to tell him to get alerts to the Strategic Air Command and such other units that seem to him to be desirable at this point.

HAIG: What kind of alert, Cap?

WEINBERGER: It's a standby alert ... just a standby alert.

HAIG: You're not raising readiness?

WEINBERGER: No, but the main thing is that he should stay there in the Command Center. Not here.

HAIG: Right.

DARMAN: Is that information not to be released up till ...

ALLEN: It'll leak ...

WEINBERGER: Well, until we know more about it. The alert, they'll probably put themselves on alert, but I just want to be sure.

HAIG: Do we have a football here? Do we?

ALLEN: Right there.

REGAN: Al! Don't elevate it! Be careful!

HAIG: Absolutely! Absolutely! That's why I toned down the message that was going out ... there's no reason for that.

WEINBERGER: Yeah, I don't think anything that talks about continuity of government or anything ... that sounds like we know a lot more than we do.

REGAN: This is apt to turn out to be a loner.

WEINBERGER: I think it was!

MURPHY: Cap, what do they mean by "alert"?

WEINBERGER: Well, an alert is ...

MURPHY: We've been down this path once before with Henry [Kissinger].

WEINBERGER: That's right. The alert simply is that there are conditions which may require very quick actions.

MURPHY: Are you sure that doesn't mean Defcon Three ... or Four?

WEINBERGER: No, no ... I'll fill in ... It's a matter of being ready for some later call ...

HAIG: Yeah, I think the important thing, fellows, is that these things always generate a lot of dope stories, and everybody is running around telling everybody everything that they can get out of their gut ... and I think it's goddamn important that none of that happens. The President, uh, as long as he is conscious and can function ...

WEINBERGER: Well, that's right ... the Vice President's in an Air Force plane.

ALLEN: Well, just let me point out to you that the President is not now conscious.

HAIG: No, of course not.

FIELDING: A rather technical thing is that the President can pass the baton temporarily under the law, and we're preparing that right now ... toward the eventuality ...

HAIG: That's what I was going to ask next. What are the legal ...

FIELDING: It's being prepared right now.

HAIG: That's the pass the baton to the Vice President ...

FIELDING: On a temporary basis. It passes to him in writing from the President until the President rescinds it.

HAIG: Has somebody gone into the Eisenhower precedent on this? I think we need that from a public-relations point of view.

FIELDING: Well, we may not want to put it out.

HAIG: No, the things you want to make note of are first, precisely what happened, notification of the Vice President, assembly of the key crisis Cabinet, preservation of continuity of command, and that it was handled.

WEINBERGER (on the telephone to the Pentagon): No, I think what we want to do is increase the degree of alertness so that in the event there should be anything required shortly, that could be done within a minimum amount of time ...

Gergen interrupted to ask a question, and Haig declared that he himself was constitutionally the person in charge.

GERGEN: Al, a quick question. We need some sense, more better sense of where the President is. Is he under sedation now?

HAIG: He's not on the operating table.

GERGEN: He is on the operating table!

HAIG: So the ... the helm is right here. And that means right in this chair for now, constitutionally, until the Vice President gets here.

GERGEN: I understand that. I understand that.

HAIG: Yeah.

WEINBERGER: We've got the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs and the Joint Chiefs in the Military Command Center. The alert has been raised from a normal condition to a standby condition under which they can move to a much higher degree very quickly. There is no, there will be no publicity about it. And the degree of alertness at the moment is going to commanders only, so that there would not be a lot of leaks right away from the men. All of that on the basis that at this point it looks like an isolated incident, but there isn't enough information and we want to remain alert. So that's where the armed forces stand.

HAIG: Why don't you come with me?

Allen (to staff): Okay, I'll be back later ...

HAIG: How do you get to the press room?

ALLEN: Up here.

HAIG: Yeah ... he's just turning this into a goddamned disaster!

ALLEN: Who has?

HAIG: How can he walk into the press room ... Speakes ...

ALLEN: Did he walk in up here?

HAIG: He's up there now.

ALLEN: Christ almighty, why's he doing that?

PRESS STAFFER: They want to know who's running the government.

ALLEN: Oh, well, just a minute ...

HAIG: We'll assemble them ... we'll ...

STAFFER: You're coming back? [shouting] They're coming back again ... The Secretary of State! The Secretary of State!

PRESS REPRESENTATIVE: Who is making the decisions for the government right now? Who is making the decisions?

HAIG: Constitutionally, gentlemen, you have the President, the Vice President, and the Secretary of State, in that order, and should the President decide he wants to transfer the helm to the Vice President, he will do so. As of now, I am in control here, in the White House, pending the return of the Vice President and in close touch with him. If something came up, I would check with him, of course.

REGAN: Preliminary investigation by the FBI and the Secret Service, no plot, no reason why the suspect shouldn't be in the area. They're conducting a background investigation in Lubbock, Texas. He stayed at the Park Central Hotel here, which is one block from the Executive Office Building.

WEINBERGER: We have the SAC bases ... we have the crews who are normally on alert twenty-four hours a day move from the base to their planes. The nearest submarine is [redacted] minutes, forty-seven seconds off, which is about two minutes closer than normal.

ALLEN: Nearest Soviet sub. Al, are you listening? [Redacted] minutes, forty-seven seconds – the nearest Soviet sub.

WEINBERGER: Yeah. Not enough to worry about. They're in and out there all the time, but it is a close approach. And the bomber crews of the Strategic Air Command, they are always on the alert, certain numbers, and those that are on alert now are moving from alert in their quarters and on the post to their planes. Simply stated, that's all ...

HAIG: That's based on the Soviet situation and not on anything here?

WEINBERGER: Well, that's based on the idea that until we know a little bit more about it, it is better to be in the plane which saves three and a half to four minutes than it is to stay in their quarters.

HAIG: I said up there, Cap ... I'm not a xxxx. I said there had been no increased alert.

WEINBERGER: Well, I didn't know you were going up, Al. I think if ...

HAIG: I had to, because we had the question already started and we were going to be in a big flap.

WEINBERGER: Well, I think we could have done a little better if we had concerted on a specific statement to be handed out. When you're up there with questions, why then it's not anything you can control, and ...

HAIG: Well, we had just discussed that here at the table, and we said we were not going to increase alert.

WEINBERGER: It may not be increasing the alert from a technical point of view, but once you get the additional information which I got about the one sub being closer than they've been before, then it seemed prudent to me to save three or four minutes.

HAIG: Yeah, but I think we could have discussed it.

WEINBERGER: Yeah, well, you were not here. I didn't know that you were going to make any statement, and I don't think it was a good idea to make a statement when you are with a question period. I think the best thing ...

HAIG: Well, you have the right to say that when we discuss it, and we did talk about it and everyone agreed there wouldn't be an increased alert.

WEINBERGER: I didn't know you were going up. I didn't have the information about the sub at that time. The stuff is coming in every three or four minutes.

HAIG: Well, you're not telling me we're on increased alert.

WEINBERGER: We have changed the condition to the extent I indicated.

HAIG: Is that a Defcon increase?

WEINBERGER: No, I don't think it is formally classified as such.

ALLEN: It's a change of degree, is it not? It's a change ...

WEINBERGER: It's an increased degree of alertness, yes.

ALLEN: Within Defcon Five, I presume.

WEINBERGER: Yes.

HAIG: Let me ask you a question, Cap. Is this submarine approach, is that what's doing this, or is it the fact that the President's under surgery?

WEINBERGER: What's doing what, Al?

HAIG: That we are discussing whether or not to put the NEACP bird up in the air.

WEINBERGER: Well, I'm discussing it from the point of view that at the moment, until the Vice President actually arrives here, the command authority is what I have ... and I have to make sure that it is essential that we do everything that seems proper.

HAIG: You'd better read the Constitution.

WEINBERGER: What?

HAIG (laughing): You'd better read the Constitution. We can get the Vice President any time we want.

WEINBERGER: Well, one way or another, the initial steps, because he's not in a position there to take all of them without consultation, one way or another we ought to prepare at least enough so that we can move more rapidly than we could otherwise.

HAIG: Is it because of the submarine or because of the incident, that's the question I'm asking.

WEINBERGER: The reason that I asked to have them move to the planes is because of the incident, and I would continue to take that position until I know absolutely definitely that it's an isolated incident, which I think it is. But I don't know that yet, and I don't want to take any kinds of risk. The risk of some newspaper story or some rumor is a hell of a lot less than not having things in place.

http://news.google.com/archivesearch?q=GRE...n&scoring=a

Banker is likely choice for Haig's assistant

Pay-Per-View - Chicago Tribune - ProQuest Archiver - Feb 10, 1981

James Greene, president of the American Express International Banking ... GREENE, WHO served as a mid-level State Department official from 1949 to 1956, ...

http://www.jfk-assassination.de/warren/wch/vol9/page278.php

(Testimony of George S. De Mohrenschildt Resumed)

Mr. Jenner.

the Commercial Bank of Haiti to be of further advantage to the people of Haiti."

Mr. Jenner.

You have read the two columns appearing under that heading that you described.

Now, would you read the column to the right of those two columns?

Mr. DE MOHRENSCHILDT. "Mr. C. J. Charles, honorary citizen of the city of New York. Mr. Clemard Joseph Charles, president and director of the Bank Commercial of Haiti, Port-au-Prince, has come back yesterday morning with his charming wife, Sophie, from a trip of 2 weeks in New York, and was accompanied by Mr. James R. Green, vice president of the Manufacturers Hanover Trust Co., which is a large bank of Wall Street, New York.

"Mr. Green spent just a few hours in the capital, just sufficient time to visit the Commercial Bank with which Hanover Trust Co. wants to do business. Mr. Charles is very satisfied from the contacts which he has made during this trip, and satisfied with the promotion of his commercial bank. The Haitian banker was honored by Mayor Wagner of the city of New York, and has made his assistant, Mr. O'Brien, give the key of the city as an honorary citizen, to Mr. Charles."

Mr. Jenner.

Mr. Reporter, would you mark that "George S. De Mohrenschildt Exhibit No. 1"?

Mr. DE MOHRENSCHILDT. This is by the way the photograph of a paper.

Mr. Jenner.

This is a photostat of two news items, in the Haitian paper in Port-au-Prince, together with a telegram.

Now, all those together comprised, did they, some of the promotion literature with respect to your Haitian venture?

Mr. DE MOHRENSCHILDT. Yes.

Mr. Jenner.

In what respect? Can you give us the thrust of that?

Mr. DE MOHRENSCHILDT. In the respect that they acquaint the possible investor with the personalities involved.

Mr. Jenner.

All right. Who is the gentleman who sent the telegram?

Mr. DE MOHRENSCHILDT. Mr. Tardieu.

Mr. Jenner.

What is his first name?

Mr. DE MOHRENSCHILDT. Mr. B. Juindine Tardieu, who is the agent and you might say a broker who negotiated the contract with the Haitian Government.

Mr. Jenner.

Well----

Mr. DE MOHRENSCHILDT. He is domiciled in Haiti.

Mr. Jenner.

All right. Now, you had some correspondence with Clemard Joseph Charles?

Mr. Jenner.

Is the letter I now hand you, which we will identify as George S. De Mohrenschildt Exhibit No. 2, a photostatic copy of correspondence between you and that gentleman, a copy of which you transmitted to Paul Raigorodsky?

Mr. DE MOHRENSCHILDT. Yes; that is the letter I received.

(The document referred to was marked "George S. De Mohrenschildt Exhibit No. 2" for identification.)

Mr. Jenner.

Now I will show you a series of three documents, the first sheet consisting of a photostat of an envelope addressed, I believe in your handwriting, to Mr. Paul Raigorodsky; is that correct?

Mr. Jenner.

In Dallas.

The next being a personal note of yours in your longhand to Mr. Raigorodsky; is that correct?

Mr. DE MOHRENSCHILDT. Yes, indeed.

Mr. Jenner.

The next being in the form of a copy of a letter from you, dated July 27, 1962, to Mr. Jean de Menil.

Mr. DE MOHRENSCHILDT. Yes....

An "orchestrated distraction"?

Photographic threads are very interesting to many people,and it's the reason that those threads are hot. With that heat turned up recently by the publishing of Horne's book, they're even hotter.

I understand your interest doesn't lie there, and you are certainly welcome to post and discuss anything, but to say that it is orchestrated because it's not something you find pertinent, is unfair.

I don't understand why it bothers you. What you find interesting, others may not. Why isn't that okay?

Kathy

The "majority" is NOT focusing on the photos of the assassination. It is a distinct minority, MOSTLY ME.

My interest is in the photos. Some researchers focus on documents, some on interviews, some on

books. I focus on photos. People seem to find photos interesting, because they are something to

look at instead of read. I do not understand people finding the study of photos "distracting". If photos

distract you, simply do not look at them.

Hey Tom,

That's a really interesting connection between Haig and James Green and Green and Charles and DeMohrenschildet.

I don't know anyone who has done anything on Green, or any of the bankers for that matter.

At the time Green was hobnobbing with Charles and DeMohrenschildt, Haig was in the Pentagon working alongside Joe Califano, Gen. Krulak, Gen. LeMay and Des FitzGerald, working on integreting the Valkyrie Plot scenario into the Contingency Plans for a Coup in Cuba, which was the cover plan for the Dealey Plaza operation.

"You better read the Constitution," - Gen. Haig.

What a great line, that should be quoted daily.

Califano is still alive, I think. He ran a Foundation at Columbia.

These are the guys at the top who set up Oswald and the DP crossfire, but when LBJ took over, they pulled the plug on the Cuba-Commie Cover-Story, early in the game, and went with the fake Lone-Nut Patsy scenario instead.

The Dealey Plaza Puzzle is starting to fill out, and those investigating it should see it "coming together," and if you don't you're not following it.

As for those who want to post about pictures, that's their interest and perogative, and its more fun, like the picture puzzles in magazines that make you find the differences in similar photos. And it is kind of frustrating that eight of the top ten threads are arguments about photo anamolies, when there are other subjects that are being actively investigated but nobody is posting on.

Those who search for anomalies in the photos may be right about the anamolies, but they're wrong that such things are proof of tampering or conspiracy or lead to those responsible for either.

Like Homer McMahon said, he was just a technician, after he was done with the photos, they were studied by analysists, Like Sydney Greybeal, and they not only used the photos, but utilized what the photos told them along with what they learned from Doubleagents like Penkovsky and other spys, and open source intelligence to come up with their informed analysis.

What we need is more informed analysis.

BK

"Here's a guy who was in the Situation Room when JFK was killed and when Reagan was shot. " Bill do you mean literally in the situation room? What are your sources on that? I knew about the army coup planning, but not that. What was the stated reason for being there, or did he go there after the reports of the shooting?

Yes Tom, fascinating stuff on Green and George De and Al. Do we later see Green in the Black Eagle Trust stuff?

Tom

Was your suggestion that discussion of photo issues here is “an Orchestrated Distraction”made in jest? If not do you really think that Martin, Craig, Jack, Jerry, Dean, Tink, David, Duncan, Fetzer, others and I are all part of some fiendish plot?

What exactly was the connection between James R. Green, and George de Mohrenschildt?

Was James R. Green of Manufacturer's Hanover Trust (1963) the same person as James R. Greene of American Express (1981)?

Did Greene actually serve as Haig's assistant?

Bill

I also would like to see a reference for your claim Haig was in the situation room when JFK was shot. According to various sources* he was on the staff of the Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations at the Pentagon though Russo claims he was part of RFK's Cuban Coordinating Committee.

Was he in the ops room when Raygun was shot or was he called there immediately afterward.What do you think was coup like about the incident?

WH press release announcing nomination

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=43712

the Encyclopedia of World Biography

http://www.bookrags.com/biography/alexander-m-haig-jr/

Brothers in Arms: The Kennedys, the Castros, and the Politics of Murder

By Gus Russo, Stephen Molton 2008 pg viii:

General Alexander Haig Jr. (b. 1924) — During the Kennedy years, Haig served in

the Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations (DCSOPS) at the Pentagon (1962-1964) and the Cuban Coordinating Committee. He later served as Military Assistant to the Presidential Assistant for National Security Affairs, Henry Kissinger. In 1970, President Richard Nixon promoted Haig to Deputy Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs. He served as White House Chief of Staff…

http://books.google.com/books?id=rsntAAAAM...xbTuDQ&cd=5

Edited by Len Colby

Guest Tom Scully
Tom

Was your suggestion that discussion of photo issues here is “an Orchestrated Distraction”made in jest? If not do you really think that Martin, Craig, Jack, Jerry, Dean, Tink, David, Duncan, Fetzer, others and I are all part of some fiendish plot?

What exactly was the connection between James R. Green, and George de Mohrenschildt?

Was James R. Green of Manufacturer's Hanover Trust (1963) the same person as James R. Greene of American Express (1981)?

Bill

......What do you think was coup like about the incident?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%...mp;aql=&oq=

"You're the cop. You figure it out."

The short answer to most of your questions is the common denominator, "Bush." Bush had a relationship in common with George DeMohrenschildt, Edward G. Hooker. Besides Greene, who else do we know Joseph Charles and DeMohrenschildt were meeting with in the northeastern US in the spring of 1963? Thomas J. Devine comes to mind. He was CIA and Bush's business partner. The best man at his wedding in 1973 was the same man who was best man at Bush's sister, Nancy's 1946 wedding. Mohamed Fayed even fits in there somewhere.

http://www.amazon.com/Western-Interests-Po...993&sr=1-12

Amazon.com: Brent Scowcroft: Books

Amazon.com: Brent Scowcroft: Books. ... Basin: Report of The Atlantic Council's Working Group on the Caribbean Basin by James Greene, Brent Scowcroft, ...

Bush's son Neil had to cancel dinner with Hinckley's brother, a few hours after Reagan was shot; it wouldn't have looked good to a curious public.

http://books.google.com/books?cd=1&q=%...nG=Search+Books

Offshore lending by U.S. commercial banks‎ - Page 248

Ferdinand John Mathis, Bankers' Association for Foreign Trade, Robert Morris Associates - Business & Economics - 1981 - 356 pages

James R. Greene has been president of American Express International Banking Corporation since 1977. Previoulsym he was a senior vice president and deputy general

manager supervising credit and money management in Manufacturers Hanover Trust's International Division. Educated at Occidental College and Stanford Universty,

he taught for two years at Stanford and then served as Second Secretary in the United States Foreign Service. He has been on the Advisory Board of the of the Export-Import Bank. A member of the Council on Foreign Relations and a past president of the Bankers' Association for Foreign Trade, he was appointed by President Richard Nixon in 1973 as Special Peru to sustain discussions concerning American investments in Peru. He is a director of ASARCO (Mexico), Amex Bank Ltd. (London), and Mexico Desarrollo Industrial Minero. SA

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...amp;relPageId=4

http://books.google.com/books?ei=pnOIS56xB...nG=Search+Books

The road to Dallas: the assassination of John F. Kennedy‎ - Page 188

David E. Kaiser - History - 2008 - 509 pages

...On May 7 he flew to Washington to meet with CIA personnel.6" On May 7 in

Washington, Charles, de Mohrenschildt, Matlack, and Tony Czaikowski of the CIA

met ....

... with de Mohrenschildt 's 1958 visits to Yugoslavia and Poland, but

Czaikowski promised Charles another meeting with a "Mr. Green" later in the day. ...

de Mohrenschildt also took Charles to meet an old friend of

his, Nicholas Anikeefe, who now worked for the State...

Limited preview

http://books.google.com/books?ei=w4CIS8D-J...nG=Search+Books

Oswald and the CIA: The Documented Truth Anout the Unknown Relationship ...‎ - Page 278

John Newman - History - 2008 - 669 pages

Who was Nicholas Anikeeff? During the early 1950s, ... the CIA case officer Mike

Anikeeff had liased in detail with the Reinhard Gehlen group which would ...

Limited preview

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html...753C1A9619C8B63

Paid Notice: Deaths

ANIKEEFF, NANCY HOTCHKISS

Published: October 14, 2007

ANIKEEFF--Nancy Hotchkiss, originally of New York and late of McLean, VA, died on October 8, 2007. Devoted wife of Nicholas M. Anikeeff and loving mother of Anthony H. Anikeeff and A. Michele Mullins. She is also survived by her grandchildren,...

http://www.martindale.com/Anthony-H-Anikeeff/5795-lawyer.htm

Anthony H. Anikeeff

Partner

Bracewell & Giuliani LLP

2000 K Street, N.W., Suite 500

Washington, District of Columbia 20006

Practice Areas Government Contracts; Commercial Litigation; International Trade...

Anthony Anikeeff, Partner, Bracewell & Giuliani, Hartford, Ct

http://www.spoke.com/info/pFdu1bv/AnthonyAnikeeff

(I suspect "they" never stood down, after Dealey Plaza.....)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bracewell_&_Giuliani

....The firm was founded on November 1, 1945, when J. S. Bracewell and his two sons, Searcy and Fentress, joined with Judge Bert H. Tunks to practice together in Houston under the name of Bracewell & Tunks. Searcy Bracewell was then elected to the Texas Senate in 1946, representing Harris County, and ultimately becoming the Majority Leader of the Senate. Fentress Bracewell led the development of the firm. Harry W. Patterson joined the firm in 1951, and was made name partner in 1966 as Bracewell & Patterson prospered from the commercial growth of Houston.[4] National expansion began during the 1970s, followed by international expansion later.

On March 31, 2005, former New York City Mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani joined the firm as a named partner.[5] Upon this he helped them establish a New York office.[6] Subsequently, Bracewell recruited Mark E. Palmer (formerly with the London firm Linklaters), top restructuring lawyer Evan Flaschen, former federal prosecutor Marc L. Mukasey (son of Judge, U.S. Attorney General, and Giuliani friend Michael Mukasey[7]), and former Assistant Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency for Air and Radiation Jeffrey Holmstead. The firm would have some overlap in clients with the Giuliani Partners consulting operation, but otherwise be independent.[5] For 2006, Giuliani received a $1 million base salary and a 7½ percent share of the profits realized by the New York office, which share amounted to $200,000.[6] During Giuliani's presidential campaign for 2008, he remained a participating partner but did not do direct client or operational work.[8] Giuliani subsequently returned to work for the firm, splitting time between it and his consulting company Giuliani Partners and focusing on overseas efforts.[9]

Edited by Tom Scully

"You're the cop. You figure it out."

Using sarcasm in place of a real answer is a good tactic when providing the latter isn’t easy

The short answer to most of your questions is the common denominator, "Bush."

No, that’s not the answer to any of my questions, only one of which you responded to. Obviously you changed the subject because you didn’t have good answers to them. Let’s review:

Not answered

Not answered

Answered, yes the 1963 article misspelled his name.

Not answered

Bush had a relationship in common with George DeMohrenschildt, Edward G. Hooker. Besides Greene, who else do we know Joseph Charles and DeMohrenschildt were meeting with in the northeastern US in the spring of 1963?

Did DeMohrenschildt have any contact with Greene? You’ve to produce any evidence they did.

Thomas J. Devine comes to mind. He was CIA and Bush's business partner. The best man at his wedding in 1973 was the same man who was best man at Bush's sister, Nancy's 1946 wedding. Mohamed Fayed even fits in there somewhere.

As you’ve so told us a few dozen times but yet to explain the significance of. But the focus was on Haig and Greene.

Bush's son Neil had to cancel dinner with Hinckley's brother, a few hours after Reagan was shot; it wouldn't have looked good to a curious public.

And? What’s your theory then the Hinckleys allowed their son/brother John Jr. to be turned in to a "Manchurian Candidate" in exchange for unknown favors or payment from the Bushes? For reasons unknown they scheduled a post assassination dinner between Neil Bush and Scott Hinckley in Denver only cancel it having not realized it would look odd.

http://books.google.com/books?ei=w4CIS8D-J...nG=Search+Books

Oswald and the CIA: The Documented Truth Anout the Unknown Relationship ...‎ - Page 278

John Newman - History - 2008 - 669 pages

Who was Nicholas Anikeeff? During the early 1950s, ... the CIA case officer Mike

Anikeeff had liased in detail with the Reinhard Gehlen group which would ...

Limited preview

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html...753C1A9619C8B63

Paid Notice: Deaths

ANIKEEFF, NANCY HOTCHKISS

Published: October 14, 2007

ANIKEEFF--Nancy Hotchkiss, originally of New York and late of McLean, VA, died on October 8, 2007. Devoted wife of Nicholas M. Anikeeff and loving mother of Anthony H. Anikeeff and A. Michele Mullins. She is also survived by her grandchildren,...

http://www.martindale.com/Anthony-H-Anikeeff/5795-lawyer.htm

Anthony H. Anikeeff

Partner

Bracewell & Giuliani LLP

2000 K Street, N.W., Suite 500

Washington, District of Columbia 20006

Practice Areas Government Contracts; Commercial Litigation; International Trade...

Anthony Anikeeff, Partner, Bracewell & Giuliani, Hartford, Ct

http://www.spoke.com/info/pFdu1bv/AnthonyAnikeeff

(I suspect "they" never stood down, after Dealey Plaza.....)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bracewell_&_Giuliani

....The firm was founded on November 1, 1945, when J. S. Bracewell and his two sons, Searcy and Fentress, joined with Judge Bert H. Tunks to practice together in Houston under the name of Bracewell & Tunks. Searcy Bracewell was then elected to the Texas Senate in 1946, representing Harris County, and ultimately becoming the Majority Leader of the Senate. Fentress Bracewell led the development of the firm. Harry W. Patterson joined the firm in 1951, and was made name partner in 1966 as Bracewell & Patterson prospered from the commercial growth of Houston.[4] National expansion began during the 1970s, followed by international expansion later.

On March 31, 2005, former New York City Mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani joined the firm as a named partner.[5] Upon this he helped them establish a New York office.[6] Subsequently, Bracewell recruited Mark E. Palmer (formerly with the London firm Linklaters), top restructuring lawyer Evan Flaschen, former federal prosecutor Marc L. Mukasey (son of Judge, U.S. Attorney General, and Giuliani friend Michael Mukasey[7]), and former Assistant Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency for Air and Radiation Jeffrey Holmstead. The firm would have some overlap in clients with the Giuliani Partners consulting operation, but otherwise be independent.[5] For 2006, Giuliani received a $1 million base salary and a 7½ percent share of the profits realized by the New York office, which share amounted to $200,000.[6] During Giuliani's presidential campaign for 2008, he remained a participating partner but did not do direct client or operational work.[8] Giuliani subsequently returned to work for the firm, splitting time between it and his consulting company Giuliani Partners and focusing on overseas efforts.[9]

So the son of a supposed CIA agent DeM supposedly was friends with is a partner at the Hartford office of the same large law firm (450 lawyers) Giuliani is a principle of. How is that relevant to the assassination or anything else? You're really desperate to change the subject aren't you?

First we have a post about how we all need to stop debating

Now we have a post that we all need to stop talking about the photos/films

Whats next?

Should all of us who debate about the films and photos just quit the forum so posters like Tom and Justin wont be distracted?

If you dont like it DONT READ OR LOOK AT IT!

First we have a post about how we all need to stop debating

Now we have a post that we all need to stop talking about the photos/films

Whats next?

Should all of us who debate about the films and photos just quit the forum so posters like Tom and Justin wont be distracted?

If you dont like it DONT READ OR LOOK AT IT!

It is not the debating of ideas that is the problem. It is the overwhelming spread of your so called "debates". These "debates" that end up being nothing more than attacks. These "debates" could easily be kept in a few threads but when one person feels their side of it is not heard, bam another thread saying virtually the same thing. I stated that debate is important. Extremely important. My post pointed out that what you and the "photo experts" participate in Dean is NOT debate but back and forth negative exchanges that get reduced to urination contests. What I said is YOU ARE RUINING THE FORUM. You are not sharp enough to "distract" me. You are a fan. Your thoughts are rarely your own.

This Forum has an amazing amount of important information, along with lots of dreck with all too much bickering to outright food-fights; complete with slanderous or vile denouncements of others, dirty tricks, and a few [iMO] 'cognitive infiltrators' only here to cause trouble and dissent in order to cast a dark pall over those who would DARE to challenge anything officially proclaimed as 'Truth'. 

Makes you want to take him to the 34th floor window to challenge the official version of the theory of gravity does it not? :lol:

You are a fan. Your thoughts are rarely your own.

Oh really?

Looks to me like you dont read any threads if you think im just a fan

Your a real tough guy saying I have no thoughts on the assassination from behind your keyboard, make you feel good to try and cut me down? You have not a clue of who I am

I have never seen a post from you that spells out your thoughts or theories

Maybe you should search through my posts and read them before you open your mouth and make a stupid comment

I hope I do ruin this forum for you, I hope you get so mad that you never post again, from the looks of it you never post anyways, and when you do its to complain

Im willing to bet I know more about the assassination then you could ever dream of knowing

Its to bad your from Northern California, you make me look bad

Go make another thread complaining about a forum that you never post on