The Education Forum

Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile

Guest James H. Fetzer

I have made a number of posts invisible pending a decision as to what thread they are more appropriate in, if any (they currently appear to be off-topic). I'll also be moving posts regarding ballistics, etc, to the ballistics thread.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adele doesn't need any support from JVB or anyone.

She can stand on her own, as she always has.

The best thing JVB can do or say about Adele is nothing, and to leave her alone.

Trying to mix up their stories will only confuse things, as would be the intention.

Bill Kelly

JVB is quite an accomplished tap-dancer.

The time of day is 7:54 a.m.

Jack

JUDYTH RESPONDS:

Edisen also has the impression that I said Ochsner introduced him to me. HOWEVER, DR. RIVERA WAS

MENTIONED IN A PRIVATE INTERVIEW WITH DR. OCHSNER at Charity Hospital. While he introduced me,

insofar as making me aware of him, because I had to go to the east Louisiana Mental Hospital, the intro

was NOT not face-to-face.

How can you be "introduced" to someone without meeting them? It would be like my telling people I had been introduced to Barack Obama because someone made me aware of him. This is absolute nonsense.

Doug Weldon

QUOTE (Garu BuellJudyth initially suggests that the 2001 email was perhaps invented. She maintains that she never used the americanwebworks address and later she questios the header. However @ eventually she acknowledges writing the email while mantaining that the circumcision paragraph was added or altered. But if there was an original email then why alter the web address or header? As Stephen Roy said earlier, Howard Platzman could perhaps settle this as he was copied on the email.

Judyth says that "60 Minutes" had asked her the same question in 1999,which makes sense, and if she has any evidence as to her answer to them I would be most interested in seeing it. [:lol:

Professor Fetzer has said that the matter is moot as LHO was "partially circumcised."[/b] I do not find this argument persuasive. It seems to me that Judyth, if her claims are true, would answer "yes" or "no" on the question and not both at different times. -- Gary Buell

Partial Circumcision. What a crock. I think Jim Fetzer would come up with anything to prove himself right. He's been far-fetched in the past when, imo, he said there was a beam placed on top of one of our satellites on Sept. 11 to bring the buildings down faster than free-fall.

Does anyone else think this is a possibility? Maybe some do. To me it's "out there." If you don't see things his way, he attacks you, throughout this thread.

Kathy C

]In our exchange, we comment several times on an earlier exchange on "sodium morphate." If there is interest perhaps I could post that exchange as well, athough it would take a bit of digging. Briefly, Judyth had said (to David Reitzes again) that Ferrie had mentioned sodium morphate to her. As no such substance exists, and there is no mention of "sodium morphate" prior to the publication of the Skeleton Key to the Gemstone File in 1975, I naturally found this of interest.
I, for one, would be very interested in your exchanges on the fictional "sodium morphate" - if you have time to look for it without much hassle. I think it could be quite interesting for us to see. As you note, there was no mention of it until the Gemstone File in 1975 ... and that was online well before Judyth emerged as a "witness." I have seen where one person likened the use of "sodium morphate" in movies to use of 555-whatever phone numbers. No one is bothered with crank calls ... and no one is given the key to a perfect murder.

Maybe she meant Morphine Sulphate?

Kathy C

Perhaps Adele Edisen was not familiar, as I was, with "white" Cubans and "black" Cubans.

The close-up photo in newsprint is definitely someone with black genes. He reminds me of Karyn Kupcinet's coroner, who really botched up. I was told the surgeon was black, but when I saw newspaper photos of him, he looked possibly Spanish.

Judyth is now covering up some early lies she made to Adele. It's endless!

Kathy C

]In our exchange, we comment several times on an earlier exchange on "sodium morphate." If there is interest perhaps I could post that exchange as well, athough it would take a bit of digging. Briefly, Judyth had said (to David Reitzes again) that Ferrie had mentioned sodium morphate to her. As no such substance exists, and there is no mention of "sodium morphate" prior to the publication of the Skeleton Key to the Gemstone File in 1975, I naturally found this of interest.
I, for one, would be very interested in your exchanges on the fictional "sodium morphate" - if you have time to look for it without much hassle. I think it could be quite interesting for us to see. As you note, there was no mention of it until the Gemstone File in 1975 ... and that was online well before Judyth emerged as a "witness." I have seen where one person likened the use of "sodium morphate" in movies to use of 555-whatever phone numbers. No one is bothered with crank calls ... and no one is given the key to a perfect murder.

Maybe she meant Morphine Sulphate?

Kathy C

Hi Kathy,

Morphine sulfate is what we all know simply as morphine ... it's an opiate, a powerful narcotic pain reliever. It does not induce a heart attack leaving no trace that can be detected in the body. In fact, it is given to patients having heart attacks, if needed, for the pain. One could kill a person with an overdose of morphine ... but it is no perfect murder weapon as alleged about the mythical "sodium morphate" as morphine is quite detectable in a drug screen.

Bests,

Barb :-)

There have been various derailments, various insults thrown back and forward by various members throughout this thread (and now subsequently in other threads). I apologise for missing many of them, and they should have been removed before now. That's my fault for not paying closer attention.

Since that is the case, everyone shall start off with a clean slate. Just remember the rules:

- Don't question people's motives.

- Don't comment on people's research abilities.

- Don't call people liars, etc.

- Try to stay on topic.

Thank you.

There have been various derailments, various insults thrown back and forward by various members throughout this thread (and now subsequently in other threads). I apologise for missing many of them, and they should have been removed before now. That's my fault for not paying closer attention.

Since that is the case, everyone shall start off with a clean slate. Just remember the rules:

- Don't question people's motives.

- Don't comment on people's research abilities.

- Don't call people liars, etc.

- Try to stay on topic.

Thank you.

Well done! Hey, better late than never. :rolleyes:

JUDYTH REPLIES TO BARB JUNKKARINEN ABOUT A MYSTERIOUS PERSON

However, my response to Edisen was also based on the supposition that he was Cuban. And Cubans were divided into "whites" and "negroes." He was obviously NOT a "negro" and that is what I conveyed to her, based on the belief that he was a Cuban.

That should have told her that I did not 'do research' on the man, but simply relied on my memory.

JVB[/b]

Edisen did not ask you his *race* ... or ethnicity ... or nationality. She asked you the *color* of his skin.

If you had "simply relied on" your memory, having seen him, you would had have a visual memory of the color of his skin.

Light, dark, light brown, medium, mocha choc-a-lata...whatever.

Not all "whites" (caucasian) are the same shade of white ... not all negroes are the same shade of brown or black ... saying "negro" or "white" does not define/identify the *color* of one's skin. Whether European, American, African, Hispanic/Latino, etc and whether from Cuba, Peru, Mexico, or Cincinnatti.... skin color varies from pasty white to black as night with no end to the beautiful shades of brown in between.

Sometimes, it's better to just put the shovel down, Judyth.

Edited by Barb Junkkarinen

JUDYTH REPLIES TO BARB JUNKKARINEN ABOUT A MYSTERIOUS PERSON

However, my response to Edisen was also based on the supposition that he was Cuban. And Cubans were divided into "whites" and "negroes." He was obviously NOT a "negro" and that is what I conveyed to her, based on the belief that he was a Cuban.

That should have told her that I did not 'do research' on the man, but simply relied on my memory.

JVB[/b]

Edisen did not ask you his *race* ... or ethnicity ... or nationality. She asked you the *color* of his skin.

If you had "simply relied on" your memory, having seen him, you would had have a visual memory of the color of his skin.

Light, dark, light brown, medium, mocha choc-a-lata...whatever.

Not all "whites" (caucasian) are the same shade of white ... not all negroes are the same shade of brown or black ... saying "negro" or "white" does not define/identify the *color* of one's skin. Whether European, American, African, Hispanic/Latino, etc and whether from Cuba, Peru, Mexico, or Cincinnatti.... skin color varies from pasty white to black as night with no end to the beautiful shades of brown in between.

Sometimes, it's better to just put the shovel down, Judyth.

Rather than memory, it's more like she relied on her imagination.

Like Tink resenting the tainting of the evidence by those who misrepresent it, I resent legitimate witnesses and even suspects like Rivera, being purposely spoiled by those who want to use them.

BK

JUDYTH RESPONDS:

Edisen also has the impression that I said Ochsner introduced him to me. HOWEVER, DR. RIVERA WAS

MENTIONED IN A PRIVATE INTERVIEW WITH DR. OCHSNER at Charity Hospital. While he introduced me,

insofar as making me aware of him, because I had to go to the east Louisiana Mental Hospital, the intro

was NOT not face-to-face.

How can you be "introduced" to someone without meeting them? It would be like my telling people I had been introduced to Barack Obama because someone made me aware of him. This is absolute nonsense.

Doug Weldon

Indeed. Must admit I did a double take when I first read it ... then chuckled out loud.<g>

Bests,

Doug Weldon

:rolleyes:

How does Judyth get away with posting stuff like that, good catch Doug

Jose might be a cover name, Anne, Linda and Natalie are not exactly spanish

Looks like he was just about 18 when he came to the U.S. to go to college. and like he married

an American girl, not unusual for the kids to have American names, me thinks.

Bests,

Ah ok, what year was this?

Edited by John Dolva