Guest James H. Fetzer

As near as I can determine, a marriage license in Mobile, Alabama can be

obtained only between 8 a.m. and 4:45 p.m. by adults OVER 18 WITH

VALID PHOTO ID. Persons UNDER 18 must have parental consent. Mobile

has a THREE-DAY WAITING PERIOD FOR NON-RESIDENTS BEFORE A WEDDING

CAN BE PERFORMED. Below are current requirements. They may have been

different in 1963.

ID Requirement in Alabama:

You will need valid Driver's License or Birth Certificate if you are over 18. All applicants must also provide a Social Security number.

Residency Requirement:

You do not have to be a resident of Alabama. However, some counties, like Mobile, require nonresidents to wait three days before being able to have a wedding ceremony performed.

An elopement to Mobile would appear to be more than an overnight affair.

Jack

At that time, Jack, many states required a blood test as well ... and Judyth mentions they needed to get a blood test in her book. The test was a VDRL which is a test for syphilis ... the test had to be ordered as a "pre-marital" so that a signed certificate would be issued with the (hopefully!) negative results. Couples then took their health certificates to the courthouse to get their marriage license. No official signed health certificates, no marriage license.

Bests,

Barb :-)

I forgot about blood tests. As I recall, they take several days to do the lab work. The quickie marriage

elopement overnight to Mobile could have taken a week, including the lab work and waiting period,

the ceremony, and the honeymoon. What is Judyth's timeline on the elopement?

And she never did respond to my friend's claim that she and Baker were married in Florida, not Alabama.

Were announcements of the marriage printed in any newspaper? If they were in New Orleans, as she

says, why did they go to Mobile to tie the knot? Why not just get married in romantic New Orleans?

Jack

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest James H. Fetzer

It was my intention not to post again, but I am making an exception for you.

Your mediocrity has astounded me. And now you compound it with ignorant

remarks about two admirable human beings you know nothing about? You

had better hope you never fall on hard times, Dean, because you wouldn't

last a day on the streets of London. The disappointment, alas, is all mine.

She and Declan are tough as nails, having spent 2 1/2 years sleeping on the streets of London.

:tomatoes

So now you have homeless bums backing Judyth up? LMFAO

Why in the world would anybody think sleeping on the streets of London is something to brag about?

Jim I cant believe you are using homeless people to back Judyth up

Do you really expect anybody to care about what two bums think about Judyth or the assassination?

I cant believe it, I am so disappointed

She and Declan are tough as nails, having spent 2 1/2 years sleeping on the streets of London.

Why in the world would anybody think sleeping on the streets of London is something to brag about?

Do you really expect anybody to care about what two bums think about Judyth or the assassination?

How do you know how long I could last on the streets of London?

Do you have any idea of what type of man I am? From the looks of it I could bench press your homeless friend 100 times without breaking a sweat

The answer is you dont have a clue, so dont ever say that I cant last on the streets of London like your worthless homeless bum friends

You couldnt stay away from this thread if you tried Jim

Go ahead and post a reply that your broke bum friends who love Judyth could beat me up because I know nothing about hard times and couldnt last a day on the streets of London :lol:

Judyth claims to have written the definitive history of the Mormon church.

Would that be the history of the Mormon church written by SHERRY Baker

covering the period from 1827-1974? Many of its footnotes reference

Wikipedia and other websites. The internet did not exist in 1963, unless

Judyth had special access through Mafia betting lines...and wrote under

the pen name Sherry. The "definitive history of the Mormon Church" can

be found by googling.

Jack

Guest James H. Fetzer

And they are far more intelligent, better educated and interesting than you.

Do you have any idea of what type of man I am? From the looks of it I could bench press your homeless friend 100 times without breaking a sweat

The answer is you dont have a clue, so dont ever say that I cant last on the streets of London like your worthless homeless bum friends

Go ahead and post a reply that your broke bum friends who love Judyth could beat me up because I know nothing about hard times and couldnt last a day on the streets of London :lol:

Judyth wrote:

My kids were voted most popular, played with state champion-to-be football

team, and were valedictorians, their blushing single mother so thrilled.

I served in Bradenton as tutor, counselor to women, a state-trained child

abuse investigator, and made some rescues of children that could be made

into a movie, including a shotgun shoved against my chest, etc. .

Previously, I'd rescued, and caused to be rescued, dozens of starving

pregnant mares and got new laws passed in state of Texas against animal

abuse...and founded FBC Humane Society.

Bradenton is in Fort Bend County (FBC). The Fort Bend County website for community

services lists NO FBC HUMANE SOCIETY.

Jack

And they are far more intelligent, better educated and interesting than you.

How is that? Maybe they have 260 IQs? :tomatoes

Im smart enough to have never been a homeless bum for 2 1/2 years

I told you its impossible for you to stay away from this thread

Keep insulting me, it makes you look far less intelligent, far less educated and far less interesting then you really are

Edited by Dean Hagerman

More from "My boring life"...

Judyth said:

My kids were voted most popular, played with state champion-to-be football

team, and were valedictorians, their blushing single mother so thrilled.

I served in Bradenton as tutor, counselor to women, a state-trained child

abuse investigator, and made some rescues of children that could be made

into a movie, including a shotgun shoved against my chest, etc. .

Previously, I'd rescued, and caused to be rescued, dozens of starving

pregnant mares and got new laws passed in state of Texas against animal

abuse...and founded FBC Humane Society.

Did her she have a memory merge here regarding state football titles?

Bradenton FLORIDA won state football titles.

Bradenton TEXAS (which she is writing about) did not.

The Bradenton FLORIDA MANATEES. Hmmmmm. Judyth went to Manatee High School,

wasn't it?

Nearby KATY High School in Texas won state titles. Is she referring to Katy?

Does she confuse Bradenton FLORIDA with Bradenton TEXAS?

Jack

:lol:

I know what type of "man" you are. Out of the tens of thousands of posts on this entire forum these last two of yours are, on one level the most disgusting I have ever read, and on another level the most pathetic I have ever read. I hope everyone on here sees the type of "man" you are from these comments you have made.

Your simplistic child-like mind reduces all homeless people to something that you believe is beneath you. What you are actually suggesting is that the 107,000 homeless veterans that are currently living on the streets in your own country are "wortheless...bums." You obviously wouldn't give the time of day to these "worthless" people who fought and served for their country. Your simpleton child-like mind reduces all human-beings to the most childish of labels. It avoids the fundamental questions as to why so many people end up on the streets each year. You label homelessness with the same child-like labels you attach to your "mediocre" self.

You equate "worth" with "materialism." A homeless person is "worth" very little in materialistic terms so you then equate this to mean that the person is "worthless." They are "worthless" because external circumstances have changed their social and economic status, and that, in the Hagerman worldview is about all there is to sum up the true character of a person.

Here's a label for you Dean. You are a MORON. How about going and benchpressing that?

I have spent many hundreds of hours in the company of people who have found themselves homeless. And your comments disgust me. You wouldn't last a week on the streets of London or any other major world city before you were balling your eyes out and crying for your mother. Benchpressing does not make you fire-proof. Benchpressing does not make you stab-proof. Benchpressing does not make you weather proof. And benchpressing does not make you a "man."

For many of the people whose circumstances forced them onto the streets, this limitation, loss, and failure has turned into their greatest teacher. It taught them to let go of false self-images, and superficial goals. It gave them depth, humility and compassion. It made them true human-beings.

I wish I could show more compassion for your stupidity...

...but I can't.

If ever you'd like to spend a week on the streets of London, up against the 1100 ex-British Service Personnel who are also there, let me know and I'll make arrangements for a "real bench-pressing, wwe watching, homophobic, beer drinking, meat eating, thick-as-two-short-planks, moron of a man" to join them. I'll also let them all know that you think they're "worthless" before you arrive with your cardboard box.

You once accused me, in another act of gross stupidity, of not caring about the JFK assassination. One can't help but wonder why you care who killed him. His politics are quite obviously contrary to your own. You seem devoid of any sort of social conscience or any basic understanding of social issues.

Please save this to your computer.

:lol:

Cry me a river

All you had to do was ask me why I have an opinion of homeless people

My wife and I were buisness owners in the Capital Hill district of Seattle for 3 years

90% of the homeless people lived in that area

I had to deal with them every day, at first I wanted to help them, they would ask me for food, I would tell them to clean my parking lot spotless and I would give them a meal

Guess what they said Lee?

"No way thats to much work!"

Every time! Not just one bum Lee, every single bum!

They would stand outside begging my customers for money, no matter how many times I told them not too

They would come in so piss drunk that one of them urinated on a table in front of my dining customers

One of them called my wife a whore because she would not give him free food

I could go on for hours Lee

They dont want to work

They want money to drink and hope they get free food after they are drunk

You have no clue Lee, I spent 3 years dealing with Bums every day

EVERY DAY

I have the right to have an opinion on them Lee, you are the one that has no clue about the lifestyle of a Bum, I have seen it in action I know how they think, I know what they want, I know the scams they pull.

You see Lee you have no idea who I am or what I have done, you just guess, how stupid do you feel now?

Edited by Dean Hagerman