The Education Forum

Clint Hill - First shot hit the president

Guest Duncan MacRae

FWIW I don't think that video is of too much value for the sake of the discussion of a sniper round with silencer in Dealey. I think that we can be comfortable with the idea that no sniper is going to use .22LR to assassinate the president, from a rooftop building window or the RR bridge. The Walther P22 in the video shoots .22LR. The AR-15 in the video was converted down to shoot the same .22LR rounds. I can tell you that an AR-15 with its normal respective rounds is about the loudest firearm I have ever been around. I seriously doubt if any silencer made for AR-15 sniper, sport, or combat round is going to be any near as dramatically quiet as that video demonstrates!

This shot was not fired from a rooftop Jerry. It was probably fired from the third floor where that partially broken window was located. I hope you will take the time to watch my video. It's the reactions and the fact that they began precisely as the limo pulled in front of that window, that gives it away.

At the time JFK reacted, the limo was well within range of a .22 rifle, even a suppressed one. But as I also explain in the video, suppressors are notorious for causing wildly inaccurate shots, which is why the first two missed entirely, and the third was so far off the mark, in spite of hitting JFK in the back.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"JFK's movements are replicated in other parts of the motorcade, as Mark Henceroth pointed out to you."

Absolute BS. But don't be bashful Michael. Show us the video in which you saw JFK react as he did during the Towner film.

Look at the Muchmore. Do I have to hold your hand for everything?

oh yea....and the Limo was blue....

I looked at the muchmore film and there were no reactions by JFK that were even close to what we see in the Towner film.

You need to stop making things up Michael.

Really?

Are you sure, or are you on the edge of another heartbreak?

ROFLMAO!! Oh, I don't think my heart is at much risk, Michael.

wait till you see the next article lol. Your video is the star!

I'm sure you have some great smear pieces and a lot of phony claims in store for me, Michael.

But first, would you mind showing us where in in the Muchmore film, JFK reacted as he did in the Towner film??

Sure thing there chief as soon as you face the forgery of CE842 lol.

Is proving you wrong...again.....a smear campaign?

And what exactly did you "prove" michael?

Please be specific.

"JFK's movements are replicated in other parts of the motorcade, as Mark Henceroth pointed out to you."

Absolute BS. But don't be bashful Michael. Show us the video in which you saw JFK react as he did during the Towner film.

I looked at the muchmore film and there were no reactions by JFK that were even close to what we see in the Towner film.

Really?

I'm sure you have some great smear pieces and a lot of phony claims in store for me, Michael.

But first, would you mind showing us where in in the Muchmore film, JFK reacted as he did in the Towner film??

Please be specific.

That your in denial?

www.jfkballistics.com/CE842.html

and the limo was blue....Robert....not black....

A thought: since we don't know for certain when the Mannlicher-Carcano was found in the TSBD (what with tales of Mausers and Enfields, and discrepant DPD "discovery" photos)...could this off-zero rifle in the Dal-Tex be that same mail-order Mannlicher rifle, later "found" in the TSBD? Any tunnels from the TSBD to the Dal-Tex? Just sayin', is all...

Who says we don't have good threads anymore?

Edited by David Andrews

A thought: since we don't know for certain when the Mannlicher-Carcano was found in the TSBD (what with tales of Mausers and Enfields, and discrepant DPD "discovery" photos)...could this off-zero rifle in the Dal-Tex be that same mail-order Mannlicher rifle, later "found" in the TSBD? Any tunnels from the TSBD to the Dal-Tex? Just sayin', is all...

Who says we don't have good threads anymore?

David,

Off-zero rifle? Are you serious?

Anyhow if you have any hidden evidence of a Mauser or Enfield, I'd love to see it. I would also like to see where the rifle was not found at 122 as stated.

Really?

Please be specific.

That your in denial?

www.jfkballistics.com/CE842.html

and the limo was blue....Robert....not black....

Micheal, stop trying to weasel out of the question.

What exactly did you prove in that article that is relevant to whether the document was legitimate.

And when do you intend to show us where in the Muchmore film that JFK reacted as he did in the Towner flick???

You need to stop evading questions, Michael.

Edited by Robert Harris

I proved your kooky claim that it was forged is quiet a joke.

Now run along Robert, as Bill and I are about to begin to investigate the fragments further, and don't have time for any more of your acute observations.

oh...and the limo was blue......how did you not know that?

Now run along Robert, as Bill and I are about to begin to investigate the fragments further, and don't have time for any more of your acute observations.

Perhaps you didn't understand the question Michael. I did not ask you to blurt out another unsupported assertion. Just tell us how you proved that this document was not forged. That should be a simple enough request, even for you.

And please tell us where in the Muchmore film, you saw JFK react as he did in the Towner film.

Perhaps you didn't understand the question Michael. I did not ask you to blurt out another unsupported assertion. Just tell us how you proved that this document was not forged. That should be a simple enough request, even for you.

And please tell us where in the Muchmore film, you saw JFK react as he did in the Towner film.

The article speaks for itself Robert, you are ....yet again...made to look like a fool.

The article speaks for itself Robert, you are ....yet again...made to look like a fool.

Michael, there is absolutely nothing in that article which even claims to prove that the initials were authentic - that is ZERO, Zip. Nothing Michael. Why are you trying to convince people that there was?

And why do you continue to evade my question about the Muchmore film? Is it because you don't want to admit that you just made up this claim about about JFK reacting as he did in the Towner film?

Why do you have to make all these phony claims, Michael?

Edited by Robert Harris

And how do you explain the obvious erasures and alteration on that envelope?? Do you intend to keep looking for copies of the photo that are washed out enough that we can't see them??

ce842x.jpg

Michael, there is absolutely nothing in that article which even claims to prove that the initials were authentic - that is ZERO, Zip. Nothing Michael. Why are you trying to convince people that there was?

And why do you continue to evade my question about the Muchmore film? Is it because you don't want to admit that you just made up this claim about about JFK reacting as he did in the Towner film?

Why do you have to make all these phony claims, Michael?

Robert,

I wonder why you would say the envelope were forged, if in fact, you thought the initials were not authentic. Comical retreat!

Compare them to other evidence as DVP did to those of Fritz, the signatures are intact and quite authentic.

The Fritz initials are a perfect match, and quite authentic, as are the others.

Now your just retreating in a silly manner...

And how do you explain the obvious erasures and alteration on that envelope?? Do you intend to keep looking for copies of the photo that are washed out enough that we can't see them??

ce842x.jpg

Washed out?

image004.jpg

Funny stuff Robert....Your degraded photo is so much more clear!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

ce842x.jpg

Washed out?

image004.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Damn!! You got me on that one, Michael. All those nasty erasures and alterations surely are gone!!

I think it must have been God who removed them for you, eh Michael??

So, now that you admit that you have zero support to validate ce-842, will you please tell us why you made up that BS about the Muchmore film?

ce842x.jpg

Washed out?

image004.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Damn!! You got me on that one, Michael. All those nasty erasures and alterations surely are gone!!

I think it must have been God who removed them for you, eh Michael??

So, now that you admit that you have zero support to validate ce-842, will you please tell us why you made up that BS about the Muchmore film?

Robert,

This is going to get very funny, if you are contending that the photo you have and the one I have are of two different envelopes.....You are not really saying that are you?

Where did I say anything about not having anything to validate CE842?

Here is a clue there mensa man, there never were any erasures alterations, and you knew this, as you were the one who sent me to the Hunt article!

How funny.

Your lower than Fetzer lol.