The Education Forum

"I'm not going to live forever....

A museum to Ruth would make a lovely church project. Michael could have his own small exhibit room, and Lee, the garage.

Maybe the backyard could be redone to reflect Ruth's missionary experiences in Central America.

Gerald Posner for curator.

Edited by David Andrews

A museum to Ruth would make a lovely church project. Michael could have his own small exhibit room, and Lee, the garage.

Maybe the backyard could be redone to reflect Ruth's missionary experiences in Central America.

ROTFLMFAO....

Perhaps the 6th Floor Museum is seeding the project!

ROTFLMFAO....

Perhaps the 6th Floor Museum is seeding the project!

Maybe they'll add a "dungeon level" in the basement where Robert Groden will be incarcerated in the future, too!

Well I didn't think I could be stunned anymore when reading about this case. But, Christ in a Manger, Ruth Paine gets the key to the City of Irving?

Speechless...

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/051410dnmetirvcouncil.111fb9c.html

Marvin Randle did have a stint as mayor. He is Bill Randle's brother. He was also his employer at the time of the assassination.

The "embarrassment" mentioned may be a reference to this:

post-757-002901900 1277705130_thumb.jpg

Edited by Greg Parker