The Education Forum

In defense of "lone nutters"

re: "When Lee Oswald said "I'm just a patsy", it is obvious he is using sarcasm".

Oh really? I have that same quote on tape, he does not sound sarcastic at all. If anything, he sounds bewildered and a bit desperate. I have lived in the U.S. all my life, American English is my first language, and I have (within my native language) a bit of an ear for accents and tones of voice.

Just how well do you understand American English, its nuances and slang? While I can understand a bit of French, I wouldn't begin to know how to interpret sarcasm in that language. Are you a linguist? How can you be so sure of yourself?

You still have yet to explain how a man who fired a rifle three times then fails a test for gun shot residue, or any of the other questions everybody has raised. In that you share a key trait with Grand xxxxx of Key West - always agitate, never answer, never be accountable for anything beyond your beliefs.

François,

Because you quoted me, I believe it's polite to give you an response. I asked you what official version are you defending? I never pretended, stated or claimed "As if there were several" Adding a statement like that, about me, doesn't show critical thinking. It shows someone being dismissive toward a genuine question. It was obvious I was asking about the 2 investigations. If this was unclear, It's your fault. The official version, as I stated, was the HSCA. It ruled, "The Committee believes, on the basis of the evidence available to it, That President John F. Kennedy was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy. The committee is unable to identify the other gunman or the extent of the conspiracy."

You have stated that this was because of the last minute inclusion of the acoustic evidence, and that that evidence is flawed and the content of the official version remains. That's fine. It doesn't sway the fact that it is an "open Investigation" as I claimed. How that is a play on words is beyond me.

I have a lot of questions about the methodology of your critical thinking, however. How does your belief in God side beyond your belief in "science and scientific inquiry, critical thinking, science education, and the use of reason in examining important issues". To me one excludes the other. Mr Dawkins would agree.

You have great trust in Politics and people, it seems. I Don't. I watched an interview yesterday with Colin Powell's chief of staff. He described the Warren Report as a "Whitewash", a statement that I find fascinating from a man in his position. He also laughed about the idea of American democracy, stating that is no longer so. He said it was a Corporatocracy. So it isn't just Mr Morrow claiming these awful things. It's the people in positions whom know.

Mr Bush, by the way, had his chance at being President a lot sooner than his eight years.

I understand your thinking better now, I thank you. But I will say, man you are really, naive.

Sure, I am very naive.

For instance, I believe, as I have read in the newspapers, that man did go to the moon (more precisely that American heroes went to the moon). But some conspiracy theorists here tell me that NO, Americans never went to the moon, they would be unable to do so, it was just faked.

Likewise, I believe, as I have read in the newspapers, that enemies of you country crashed planes into office buildings in September, 2001, in order to kill as many people as they could and hurt the United States as a country. But some conspiracy theorists here tell me that NO, actually it was the Americans who did it to themselves !

Likewise, I believe, as I have read in the newspapers, that a lone demented man named Lee Harvey Oswald fired some shots at the President and killed him, in Dallas, in 1963 (and other crazy individuals tried to kill other US presidents, before and after John Kennedy, and sadly enough some of them succeeded). But some conspiracy theorists here tell me that NO, actually it was the US Vice-President who arranged to have the US President killed.

Boy, am I naive !!!

/F.C./

KATHY WELL SAID...B

Billie Sol Estes is the guy who claimed that Johnson went to the Murchinson party, and he had a look-alike in Fort Worth !!! Do you believe that ?

LBJ'S COUSIN...THIS RESEARCHER WENT AN EXTRA STEP PROVIDING FURTHER GOOD INFORMATION.....ON JAY BERT PECK AND THE MOVIE WITH ELKE SOMMERS DEAN MARTIN'S ''THE WRECKING CREW'', ANYONE STILL HAVE THE PHOTO OF ELKE AND JAY DANCING, MINE IS NOT APPEARING...THANKS ALL..http://www.jfklancer...id=&page=#61506

Edited by Bernice Moore

Lyndon Johnson : I wish to God there was something that I could do and I wanted to tell you that we were grieving with you.

Rose Kennedy: Yes, well thank you very much, thank you very much. I know. I know you loved Jack and he loved you.

The sarcasm dripping from Rose Kennedy's voice on that tape could eat through steel.

Wait a minute. What are you saying, here ?

That there was no love lost between LBJ and the Kennedys.

Are you trying to say that, since you hear "obvious sarcasm" in Rose Kennedy's voice, when she says that her son, John F. Kennedy, loved Lyndon Johnson, in actuality he didn't like him at all ?

Google "JFK LBJ animosity" and see what you get.

For instance: http://books.google.com/books?id=yNj0mPk6AH0C&pg=PA61&lpg=PA61&dq=jfk+lbj+animosity&source=bl&ots=vcaLn7EmIC&sig=sTrLodyegxDwmezUwo7HJjRGa2I&hl=en&ei=EeSPTMrILoT2tgOmqaiyDg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CBQQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=jfk%20lbj%20animosity&f=false

And therefore my point is not valid.

This is not a shock.

And in fact Johnson did not like JFK and was very possibly willing to have him killed. Is that what you are saying ?

I'm not in the "Johnson did it" camp. Johnson was an employee of the perps,

nothing more.

I'm in the "Texas oil did it in cahoots with Yankee blue-bloods" camp.

Well, it very easy for you, then, to prove whatever point you have. Just twist the facts, or pretend you hear something that is not there in the first place.

I'll leave the fact twisting to you and your nutter cohorts, FC.

Do your homework.

I say you have no right to pretend that Rose Kennedy is using sarcasm here. At least you CANNOT prove it, admit it.

Your ignorance of American political history is immaculate.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

http://cipshare.com/...hnson/index.htm

J.F.K ASSASSINATION QUESTIONS LBJ RANCH

b

Jackie’s observation, in both drafts, that Lyndon Johnson, her husband’s successor, exhibited the traits of a classic Roman emperor also reveals her perceptive view of political character. At times aggressive and vulgar, LBJ indeed employed the brutish skills of the more authoritarian leaders of the Roman empire. Yet tape recordings reveal that he and Jackie could bill and coo to each other on the phone when they turned on the charm. They both were masters of such political manipulation. Ironically, Jackie need not have worried about Adlai Stevenson’s feelings. Six weeks after her letter to Schlesinger, Stevenson collapsed on a London sidewalk and suffered a fatal heart attack.

http://blog.barbaraaperry.com/2009/10/23/historic-jackie-kennedy-letters-to-be-auctioned.aspx

Edited by Bernice Moore

For instance, I believe, as I have read in the newspapers, that man did go to the moon (more precisely that American heroes went to the moon). But some conspiracy theorists here tell me that NO, Americans never went to the moon, they would be unable to do so, it was just faked.

Likewise, I believe, as I have read in the newspapers, that enemies of you country crashed planes into office buildings in September, 2001, in order to kill as many people as they could and hurt the United States as a country. But some conspiracy theorists here tell me that NO, actually it was the Americans who did it to themselves !

Likewise, I believe, as I have read in the newspapers, that a lone demented man named Lee Harvey Oswald fired some shots at the President and killed him, in Dallas, in 1963 (and other crazy individuals tried to kill other US presidents, before and after John Kennedy, and sadly enough some of them succeeded). But some conspiracy theorists here tell me that NO, actually it was the US Vice-President who arranged to have the US President killed.

Boy, am I naive !!!

I also learned a lot through books that I think conspiracy believers should be well advised to read....

And then I applied that critical-thinking education to the Kennedy assassination case.

You might want to get those books of the shelf, dust them off, and read them again.

What some people may or may not believe about the moon and 9/11 has nothing to do with Lee Harvey Oswald.

And surely those books would teach you not to believe everything you read in the newspapers. Even James Randi knows that.

Edited by Michael Hogan

Sure, I am very naive.

Boy, am I naive !!!

/F.C./

We went to the moon, no doubt in my mind

Terrorists hijacked planes and flew them into the Twin Towers and the Pentagon, no doubt in my mind

However when it comes to the JFK assassination there was a conspiracy, no doubt in my mind

Remember Francis not all CTers believe in conspiracys behind everything

In the Education Forum, as I remarked previously, it seems it is perfectly OK for conspiracy theorists to call Gary Mack "a xxxx", or David Von Pein "a fraud", or insult fine authors such as Gerald Posner or Vincent Bugliosi, or Dale Myers.

Can you give an example of where these terms were applied to either person?

I'm be happy to do the same.

Here is an example of the term "xxxx" being applied to every member here who advocates a conspiracy:

So why did I want to come here ? Because I have the feeling that people who say that there was a conspiracy to eliminate President Kennedy are wrong, or, to be more blunt, spread disinformation and lie to the American public.

The fact that it was not applied to a particular name hardly makes it less offensive. It's like saying "hey, I killled a whole room full of people in cold blood - not one person in the heat of the moment so i should be forgiven." On the contrary...

But hypocrisy never bothered defenders of th status quo. "Whatever it takes."

On a positive note: May I compliment you on that nifty head tilt you have in your avatar. Nothing says je ne c'est qua like a good head tilt!

Guest Tom Scully

It is difficult to take the posts of Mr. Carlier seriously. I could not respect myself if I was not skeptical, because of examples of the messy, conflict of interests riddled, and incomplete official narrative. Under the circumstances presented below, who better than John J. McCloy to get to the truth and issue a voluminous, unindexed report in record time, complete with two Lone Nut perps in the same weekend?

Who was Priscilla Johnson, and who ran her?

In her HSCA interview, PJM says

That her first job was with JFK. She then worked for the Current Digest of Soviet Press (1953-58), out of Columbia University, which she says "operated on funds from the American Council of Learned Societies," Reporter Magazine, NANA (1958-60), Progressive Magazine, and with Archibald Cox, identified as on JFK's speech writing staff. Harpers. Russian Research Center, Harvard.

In USSR three times as reporter. Covered Thomas Hagherty USA/USSR wedding in Lenningrad, and was questioned about the use by reporters of the embassy diplomoatic pouch for personal reasons.

Knew Bob Martin (Am. Embassy before Snyder), Ali Eliav (Israli), Truman, Roosevelt (NANA), Steve Washenko, Ricahrd Harmstone (Harvard), didn't know Snyder other than having attended a dinner with him, Lewis Bowden, Korensold (UP), Henry Shapiro, and John McVicker, who was from Cold Spring Harbor, near PJM's hometown.

Although she didn't know Dr. Alex Davison in USSR, she did visit his mother in Atlanta and became friends later on, but never mentioned the Penkovoski affair, as she thought it would embarras him.

McVicker, who steered PJM to Oswald, met with her afterwards and at some point he said, "Remember you are an American."

Others include Bud Cornsold (UPI), Robert Webster and Alene Mosby, Mr. Thompson of the NYC office (NANA), Paul Niven (CBS). Her book was commissioned with Harper and Row (H&R), under John Leggett, who then went to the Iowa Writers Workshop and he replaced by M.S. Wyeth.

H&R/Leggett had a deal for a book on Soviet dissident writers but at the suggestion of a close friend at Cambridge, a Harvard professor of Soviet Studies, she made a pitch for the Marina & Lee book and H&R sent her to Dallas to make a deal with Marina. The book took so long to get published because the publisher was apparently in no hurry and PJ became PJM, married to a college professor who taught at black schools in the south.

She wouldn't name the professor however, and also went off the record to decide not to reveal the details of the deal between H&R and her and Marina, but it had something to do with McKenzie, the lawyer. In discussing whether Marina was being truthful or not, or was just confused about some things, McKenzie is quoted as saying Marina is "more truthful than we are," which says a lot.

Among the things PJM says she left out of her book is the fact that Oswald sent a letter to Radio Liberty in Munich, Germany, saying that he could get their signal in Minsk, an interesting tidbit given the fact that Mrs. Paine met Lee and Marina at a party at the home of the son of a Radio Liberty broadcaster.

She also quotes Oswald as saying that it took him two years to find out how to defect, but she doesn't know how he knew to to via Helsinki.

In addition, Marina quoted Oswald as saying, "Your accomplice is your enemy for life, you know, he could always inform on you."

As for how Oswald's Diary got out, PJM says that Hugh Aynesworth was friends with Marina's lawyer John Thorne, and money changed hands.

As for whether she was associated with the CIA in any way, its an EMPHATIC NO, even though her CIA file, which she had not read by her lawyer had, shows her meeting with a CIA contact, and then having to switch contacts after awhile, as one was promoted or transferred.

She says she applied for a job with CIA in 1952, but then when she realized she didn't "want to be in intelligence" she with drew the applicaiton, but later learned that the background check by FBI continued, and in 1953 she was denied a clearance because of her activities with the League of Industrial Democracy.

She did get a job with the Joint Press Reading Service of the State Department, and the Russian Research Center at Harvard.

Come to think about it, they didn't ask her about her year of studies in Philadelphia.

The HSCA did get a letter from the CIA saying that they had no problem with her talking openly, and she denied ever signing a secrecy oath for the CIA or anyone.

They asked her if she thought Oswald could have been an agent.

"You don't think he could have been an agent?"

PJM: "No."

"Do you presently have any releationship with the CIA?"

"Ever have?"

"I don't have anythhing to be secret about."

While she was flustered about the details of her CIA file being released, the one thing that she seemed most embarrased about was knowing and working with a guy "Victor Louie," who is identified as a notorious double-agent who worked for NANA and London Evening Standard. It wasn't made clear however, who he was doubling for and against.

Overall, there's a lot there in PJM's testimony, but its also clear she wasn't asked about her father, Stalin's daughter, the Philadelphia school she attened, her association with the World Federalists, whether she knew the Youngs via WF, and her good friend and neighbor Cord Meyer, the founder of WF.

Now it would be nice to be able to get PJM to sit down again with a tape recorder going and someone asking her some additional questions.

Maybe John could ask her to join the forum?

BK

http://savannahnow.com/stories/030299/OBITSindex.html

Evan W. Thomas II

HILTON HEAD ISLAND -- Evan Welling Thomas II, 78, died Feb. 28 at Preston Health Center in Hilton Head.

He was born in New York City on July 14, 1920. He graduated from Kent School in 1938 and left Princeton, where he was captain of the crew, in the fall of 1941 to join the American Field Service. He served as an ambulance driver and platoon leader with the British 8th army in North Africa in 1942 and wrote a book about his experiences, "Ambulance in Africa." In 1943, he was commissioned as an ensign in the navy. He was a lieutenant j.g. aboard a landing ship tank at Omaha Beach on D-Day. In 1945, he went to work as a reader then an editor at Harper & Bros., publishers. He rose to the rank of executive vice-president and published a number of best sellers, including "Profiles in Courage" by John F. Kennedy, "The Silent World" by Jacques Cousteau, "Old Yeller" by Fred Gibson, "Death of a President" by William Manchester, "Seven Days in May" by Fletcher Knebel and Charles Bailey, "The Good Years" by Walter Lord and "The First Circle" by Aleksandr Solzenitsyn.....He was a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and the Century Association.

Two dozen people from less than a half dozen of the eight Ivy League Universities and Amherst College have their fingerprints all over this. Coincidentally, John McCloy never disclosed his brother-in-law's and his lifelong friend, Trubee Davison's, association with Priscilla Johnson's family. Was their any aspect of this murder mystery she was not inserted into?

http://www.google.com/search?q=TRANSLATOR+MET+WRITER+IN+SOVIET%3B+Mrs.+MacMillan+Attended+a+Lecture+She+Gave+in+%2756&hl=en&safe=off&tbs=nws:1,ar:1&source=lnt&sa=X&ei=5Y6QTPP7L8T_lgeJu5zkAQ&ved=0CBYQpwU

TRANSLATOR MET WRITER IN SOVIET; Mrs. MacMillan Attended a...

‎ - New York Times - Apr 23, 1967

Mrs. Priscilla Johnson MacMillan,... met Stalin's daughter under unusual circumstances 11 years ago...

... Soviet Caur,,pn It was .,. Gnat Soviet officials were chary of having an

American attending classes conducted by Stalin's daughter at a time when the de-Stalinization campaign was beginning .

Mrs. McMillan was not to see firs. Alliluyeva again in the Soviet Union. `However, Stalin's daughter was a guest last night at the -room Locust Valley, L. L, home of Dtrs. McMillan's father, Stuart H. Johnson Sr., a 6cJ-year-old retired stockbroker. ilk:s. husband George, who is a freelance writer, said that while . DIacMillan was in she also had interviewed Lee Harvey Oswald, the assassin of President Kennedy In addition to her writing,' \irs. Mac\Iillan worked as a translator in Moscow for the now defunct Joint Press Reading Service. The organization translated the Soviet press for. foreign embassies Dir. said that Oswald had hone to Dlrs, blacMillan s hotel room "and talked practically all afternoon." Oswald, according to hlr Mac-, Lillan, was then trying to get! out of the Soviet Union. ., fac:, following the assassination, wrote an article for I-Iarper's Magazine "Ostvald in ." 11'ork on Os 'ald Book firs. is now work ing on a book with Marina Os mald, the widow of the assassin. It is being published by Harper Row, which also issued 'il-I liam Manchester's "The Death) of a President." I Mrs. was a mem ber of President lienncdy s, staff when he was a Senator.)

Her husband said she had attended the Brearley School in New York and Bryn Mawr College before pursuing graduate studies in Harvard University's Russian program. He said that as a girl she was an avid tennis player and had once been a member of the Junior Wightman Cup team, which sponsors sectional tennis tournaments around the country for girls. Her only recreation now, he said, is reading. Mrs. MaclVIillan's father was host to Mrs. Alliluyeva Friday night and yesterday . Mrs. MacMillan, her husband and several unidentified guests were present, too. Also in the house were two cooks and a housekeeper. Outside, the premises were guarded by four private detectives in clothes. Mr. Johnson has raised English springer spaniels and Chas 20 of them on the grounds now. Several of them have won prizes. Mr. Johnson is also said to maintain an office in the Squibb Building at 57th Street and Fifth Avenue, which he visits twice a week. He is a , his wife having died in February, 1866. They had four children. In addition to Mrs. MacMillan, they are Stuart H. Johnson Jr., a lawyer now in private practice in Washington; Coit Johnson, assistant headmaster of Elisabeth Irwin High School at 40 Chgrlton Strcct in New York,..

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&tbs=nws%3A1%2Ccdr%3A1%2Ccd_min%3A1969%2Ccd_max%3A1969&q=stuart+johnson+%22priscilla+j*%22+volunteer++&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

Obituary 1 No Title

- New York Times - Apr 1, 1969

... of Stuart Holmes Johnson Jr Eunlce Colt Campbell PriscillaJ McMlllen andF Coil ... and Locust Valley Volunteer Fire Department will be JOHNSONStuart The .

Stuart H. Johnson was Priscilla Johnson's father.

The CIA's Director of Personnel in 1951 was Trubee Davison.:

http://www.google.com/search?tbs=bks%3A1&tbo=1&q=stuart+johnson+trubee&btnG=Search+Books

Annual report of the Superintendent of the Banking Department of ...: Part 1

New York (State). Banking Dept - 1967 - Snippet view

LOCUST VALLEY — Nassau County MATINECOCK BANK 63 Forest Avenue [Organized 1923] FREDERICK E. WILLITS, Chm. of Bd. THOMAS BELLINGHAM, President GEORGE A. HAWKSHAW, Vice-President W. Shelby Coates Stuart H. Johnson F. Trubee Davison ...

books.google.com - More editions - Add to My Library▼

Legislative document: Volume 7

New York (State). Legislature - 1957 - Snippet view

... Stuart H. Johnson F. Trubee ...

books.google.com - More editions - Add to My Library▼

Oswald and the CIA: the documented truth about the unknown ... - Page 64

John Newman - 2008 - 669 pages - Preview

The form did manage to correctly name her parents, Stuart and Eunice Johnson. Priscilla's alleged signature ... That man, who had known her since she was a small child, was F. Trubee Davidson. He worked for the CIA.9 Looking back on her ...

http://news.google.com/archivesearch?q=trubee+davison+cia&btnG=Search&hl=en&ned=us&um=1&scoring=a

F. TRUBEE DAVISON JOINS INTELLIGENCE; NAMED TO THE CIA

- New York Times - Jul 5, 1951

WASHINGTON, July 4 F. Trubee Davison, former Assistant Secretary of War for Air, has been named Director of Personnel and assistant to Lieut. Gen. ...

John McCloy and his friend, Trubee probably never talked about who they knew who was often in the news:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&tbs=nws%3A1%2Car%3A1&q=trubee+hudson+mccloy&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

TRAVELS BY AIRPLANE FOR ZINSSER WEDDING; F. Trabee Davison...

- New York Times - Apr 25, 1930

Assistant Secretary of War F. Trubee Davison arrived here today by plane from ... to John J. McCloy of New York and Philadelphia at the home of the bride s .

Of course, the congress had no idea who Priscilla or her brother were....

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&tbs=nws%3A1%2Ccd_min%3A1964%2Ccd_max%3A1966%2Ccdr%3A1&q=southerland+miller+to+Stuart+H.+Johnson+Jr.%2C+counsel+for+the+house+committee&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

Mrs. Miller Is Married To Stuart H. Johnson Jr.

- New York Times - Apr 6, 1965

... Southerland { Miller was married here Marchf 20 to Stuart H. Johnson Jr., counsel for the antitrust sub!committee of the House Judi-I ciary Committee.

No reason for any of these people who knew Priscilla Johnson's father, Stuart, to put any disclaimer about this

relationship into the WC report.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&tbs=nws%3A1%2Car%3A1&q=trubee+hudson+mccloy&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

PLATTSBURG GROUP ASKS AID TO ALLIES; Unit for Second Corps...

‎ - New York Times - May 24, 1940

"Air Plattsburgs"-Philip A. Carroll, JW Brooks, F. Trubee Davison, William J. Donovan, Lewis W. Douglas, Oliver D. Filley, Stuart Johnson, General Frank McCoy, Clarence C. Pell, JB Taylor Jr. Coordinating--Julius O. Adler, Grenville Clark, Delancey K. Jay, R. Keith Kane, Alfred Roelker Jr., James D. Williams.

LEADING THE WAR MARCH: THAT OLD WALL ST. CLIQUE

Pay-Per-View - Chicago Tribune - Nov 4, 1941

Artemus L Gatesleft Lewis W Douglascenter and Robert A Lovett ... another brotherinlaw T Trubee Davison Is a former assistant secretary of war for aviation ...

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/USAmccloyJ.htm

John McCloy - Spartacus

McCloy's brother-in-law, Lewis W. Douglas, was a member of the Democratic....

Priscilla's father Stuart Johnson, was a member of the Aero Club with Cord Meyer's father. If they somehow missed the publicity garnered by Priscilla until after her WC testimony, any one of the men who I have named in this past could have come forward and vouched for Priscilla or told the WC, FBI, oe the HSCA what they knew about her. Either none of them did, and that is disturbing, or, they did, and the statements

they made and contact info provided were omitted from the record. Priscilla exhibits all the hallmarks of an insider,

a government directed "controller".

The library in the affluent, Long Island, NY town where Trubee Davison, Robert Lovett, Cord Meyer, Samuel Wynne Mills (father-in-law of Thomas Devine), and Priscilla and her father, Stuart Holmes Johnson lived, kept an index of all of the dates news about Priscilla appeared in the local newspaper. All five of the men named in the previous sentence were Yale Univ. graduates, and all but Meyer and Johnson were Skull and Bones.

http://www.locustvalleylibrary.org/leaderindex/LeaderJ.php

Personal Name Index to the Leader

JOHNSON, Priscilla (see also McMillan) 10/17/46 (5); 10/24/46 (7); 12/5/46 (7); 12/26/46 (7); 1/2/47 (7); 2/6/47 (5); 3/13/47 (5); 6/26/47 (7); 8/14/47 (7); 8/28/47 (7); 9/11/47 (7); 9/18/47 (7); 10/30/47 (9); 12/4/47 (7); 12/25/47 (11); 1/29/48 (7); 5/6/48 (9); 6/10/48 (9); 6/24/48 (7); 7/8/48 (7); 8/26/48 (7); 11/18/48 (9); 3/17/49 (7); 5/26/49 (7); 7/7/49 (7); 7/28/49 (7); 9/29/49 (11); 2/23/50 (9); 7/13/50 (9); 8/31/50 (9); 12/21/50 (9); 8/9/51 (5); 10/4/51 (9); 5/8/52 (9); 3/12/53 (9); 3/26/53 (9); 8/20/53 (5); 6/30/55 (9); 7/28/55 (4); 8/4/55 (5); 10/6/55 (4,5); 10/27/55 (9); 11/10/55 (9); 12/22/55 (15); 1/19/56 (11); 3/15/56 (9); 4/5/56 (9); 5/3/56 (11); 5/17/56 (4,9); 8/16/56 (9); 8/23/56 (3); 9/13/56 (2); 9/27/56 (2); 10/25/56 (9); 6/20/57 (9); 9/12/57 (9); 12/12/57 (15); 2/20/58 (9); 2/27/58 (9); 9/24/59 (9); 12/3/59 (4); 12/1/60 (9); 5/4/61 (4); 12/7/61 (17); 9/20/62 (7); 11/8/62 (11); 12/6/62 (21); 4/2/64 (17); 3/25/65 (3); 12/9/65 (33); 3/3/66 (17); 2/9/67 (13) - M

MC MILLAN, Priscilla Johnson (Mrs. George) 2/9/67 (13); 4/27/67 (1,4,5,18,19); 5/11/67 (4); 9/28/67 (17); 11/21/68 (13); 11/28/68 (7,17)

http://www.google.com/search?q=trubee+lovett+cemetery+locust+valley&hl=en&safe=off&tbs=nws:1,ar:1&source=lnt&sa=X&ei=AKOQTJv4Ccb_lgesvZ3kAQ&ved=0CBUQpwU

Locust Valley Starts Movement To Adopt Needy Towns in...

- New York Times - Dec 2, 1947

They j were guests at Candle-Light, the estate owned by Robert Lovett, Under- Secretary of State. Locust Valley is the home of the famous Piping Rock Club. Its residents include the families of F. Trubee Davison, Mrs. George Baker and others high in ...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&tbs=bks%3A1&q=Eunice+Coit%2C+Priscilla+Post%2C+Frank+Coit%2C+2d.+V.-p.+JH+Lane+%26+Co.%2C+Inc.%3B+pres.%2C+West+Boylston+Mfg.+Co.+of+Ala.%2C+...+Piping+Rock%2C&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

Who's who in New York City and State: Volume 10

Lewis Randolph Hamersly, John William Leonard, Frank R. Holmes - 1938 -

Stuart H., Jr., Eunice Coit, Priscilla Post, Frank Coit, 2d. V.-p. JH Lane & Co., Inc.; pres., West Boylston Mfg. Co. of Ala., and of West Boylston Realty Co.; dir., Hampton Co., Hampton Spinning Mills. Clubs: Yale, Piping Rock, .