The Education Forum

Nonsense

Guest Duncan MacRae

And yes Duncan, there is no doubt that you are doing this deliberately, since you have already admitted that prior to this latest attack, you saw a video in which I outlined JFK's head accurately.

And you also deliberately tried to make it appear that I support "the driver did it", as well as your lunatic description of the damaged window and blinds in the Daltex building.

Why does everything have to be based on deception, Duncan?

Duncan never said that you supported the Greer did it theory ... he has mentioned this several times now and yet it is you who keeps misstating what Duncan has said. And if I recall right ... your post had references to the front half of JFK's head missing. Maybe it would cause less confusion if you didn't use over contrasted images? Just a suggestion. Also, it is said that those people who swear on forums like these do so because they are not intelligent enough to think of better words to use to express themselves ... think about it!

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

And you are full of <DELETED BY MODERATOR>, my friend.

Only an idiot would believe that Jackie's collar and chin was outlined in that illustration or any of the other crap that you are posting.

As usual when you can't back up your claims with solid evidence, you resort to name calling.

you need to get your facts right, and stop making up this crap.

And i am not your friend !

Edited by Evan Burton

Quote:

And you are full of <DELETED BY MODERATOR>, my friend.

Only an idiot would believe that Jackie's collar and chin was outlined in that illustration or any of the other crap that you are posting.

As usual when you can't back up your claims with solid evidence, you resort to name calling.

you need to get your facts right, and stop making up this crap.

And i am not your friend !

LOL! Our "moderator" seems to be much more interested in form than substance.

Anyway, you people are just waaaaaay to desperate to find something to out me on. And yes, you are full of exactly the substance that I described. You seem to want to assign a chin to Jackie that would make her look like a deformed version of the wicked witch of the west (or was it east?)

chin.jpg

You're wrong, just like all of you are over 90% of the time. You're seeing an illusion which if real, would give Jackie one hideous, misshapen chin. But let's see if you have at least, a tad more integrity than your comrades and are willing to admit it :ice

The moderator who you foolishly and arrogantly mock by placing inverted comma's around the word moderator, was correct to remove your disgusting foul mouthed language.

When people resort shouting and swearing, it's a sure sign that they have lost control of their own emotions.

I suggest that you start the practice of counting to 10 before you post foul mouthed obscenities again, or just bite your lip and burst a blood vessel like we all need to do every now and again.

"Obscenity" is not about individual words, Duncan. What is obscene is when someone tells deliberate lies either for the purpose of smearing someone else, or to misrepresent important historical issues.

Sisco scan showing jackies left collar in sunlight and her right collar in shadow.

also showing kennedy's suit, the left side is in sunlight and his right side is in shadow.

Click on thumbnail to view full size.

Picture_20.jpg

Hi my friend :)

Here is Zapruder frame 323 showing Jackies black collar lit with sun (grey) and also in shadow (black).

jackiecollar.jpg

This frames are fom "JFK the Movie". The best source for particular closeups of the Zapruder film i've ever encountered.

Thank you for this hint Robin.

John Hunt posted once photographs taken for the NARA in the presence of Doug Horne taken by Boswell.

His recollection shows the damage JFK's Skull suffered at.

Here the GIF which shows in orange the damaged areas.

boswelldrawing.gif

It supports the following autopsy photos showing JFK's head viewed from the Top.

boh-2.jpg

I understand it's very difficult to find the damaged shape of JFK's head in one frame no matter how

good the quality is with the available material but once you've watched a stable animated GIF from

this horribly sequence it becomes easier i think.

So, please don't feel offended here Robin and Duncan but Robert Harris second point is valid.

The Top of JFK's Skull was seriously damaged after he was shot in the head.

(Hell, til today i've trouble to work on that appaling Zapruder frames even i should be insensitive now somehow)

At first here a composition i made once ago.

326328compo1.jpg

And finally the stable sequence of Zapruder frames 327-337.

327-337.gif

Parts of the top of the skull was gone when you following the sequence.

It's easier to distinguish between background and JFK's head.

Jackies black collar is of help here.

To Robert:

Is it possible to behave yourself?

You've been put under moderation for a week currently after a short time you are here.

Now your postings must be edited from wise moderators while you insulted Robin Unger who is propably the

most peaceful and well known researcher in the JFK Assassination research.

You saw down the branch you are sitting on with that kind of comments.

Martin

The moderator who you foolishly and arrogantly mock by placing inverted comma's around the word moderator, was correct to remove your disgusting foul mouthed language.

I think Evan cut Harris a break for I think he previously said that the next time a person swears after being warned that it would result in a weeks suspension.

Bill

"Obscenity" is not about individual words, Duncan.

I think you better get a clarification on that one, Harris. It was your cursing that was said to be a violation ..... as if it really needed to be said. It was also just your text that was deleted, so I'd try and remember what you said so not to get kicked off the forum for good.

Just try sticking to the evidence .... the grandstanding won't make you right ... careful scrutiny will.

Bill Miller

No offence taken,Martin, I agree with you.

In fact, I posted the simple analysis below a couple of months ago in response to Harris, who said that JFK'S head was showing a massive blown out in the frame which he posted, That is what I objected to. It is clear to me at least, that the skull is indented inwards and not outwards as Harris insists.

Indentation.gif

Thank you for honesty and integrity Duncan.

Values of this are rare here.

I hope this won't be persecuted by Bob Harris next.

What you did is a strenght and not a weakness.

I've never seen Bob admitted anything of his flaws. :ph34r:

Edit for correction, i don't believe it's a flaw from your side.

You just havent seen this stable GIF before.

I will do also that kind of GIF with the bullet impact at around Z313.

That will show that JFK was also shot from behind.

I just let the chips fall as they are no matter how it turn out.

Thats always my motto.

best to you

Martin

Edited by Martin Hinrichs

No offence taken,Martin, I agree with you.

In fact, I posted the simple analysis below a couple of months ago in response to Harris, who said that JFK'S head was showing a massive blown out in the frame which he posted, That is what I objected to. It is clear to me at least, that the skull is indented inwards and not outwards as Harris insists.

Indentation.gif

Thank you for honesty and integrity Duncan.

Values of this are rare here.

I hope this won't be persecuted by Bob Harris next.

What you did is a strenght and not a weakness.

I've never seen Bob admitted anything of his flaws. :ph34r:

Edit for correction, i don't believe it's a flaw from your side.

You just havent seen this stable GIF before.

I will do also that kind of GIF with the bullet impact at around Z313.

That will show that JFK was also shot from behind.

I just let the chips fall as they are no matter how it turn out.

Thats always my motto.

best to you

Martin

Thank you Martin, but tell me - where were you when Duncan was claiming that he saw no protrusion at all in the back of the head?

And when he tried to make it appear that I supported "the driver did it"?

Or when he falsely accused me of being a xxxx in a thread with my name in the title, suggesting that I "made things up"?

Or when he was trying to claim that there was a stack of boxes in that third floor window in the Daltex?

Or the many times in which he deliberately misrepresented my analyses and statements?

Or dozens of other outrageously and deliberately false statements?

But let me join you in congratulating Duncan. Normally, I would never congratulate anyone for simply stating the truth, but in his case, this is a monumental and rare occasion, and it's certainly worthy of our deepest praise :D

But getting back to important issues. The piece of skull that was blown out and flipped to the rear can be easily seen in the autopsy Xray:

xray.jpg

Notice that the piece is broken away from the rest of the skull and is sitting loosely atop the head. Obviously, it has been flipped back into place. This is how Dr. Boswell explained it:

"When you lifted the scalp up, you could really lay it back posteriorally, and there was a lot of bone still attached to the scalp but detached from the remainder of the skull."

This article cites more of what Boswell said and explains the damage in detail.

http://jfkhistory.com/LastShot2/BOHDamage.html

There is simply no other explanation for the damage we see in frame 337. That large piece of skull is clearly missing, causing the height of the head to have shrunken dramatically. And there is no other plausible explanation for the large protrusion.

Furthermore, it is obvious that hair which had been in the upper-forward part of the head and can be seen for example, in frame 317 is no longer there. It was ripped out when that large skullpiece was blown to the rear and it folded back over the inner surface of that skullpiece, causing the layered look we see in that frame. The indentation in roughly the center is where there was no hair.

And btw, in frames between 350 and roughly 380, you will see a whitish/flesh colored object at the base of JFK's neck behind his head. That could only have been that same, large piece of skull after it flipped again.

Even Joseph Goebbels would know enough to finally get something straigtht after its been pointed out several times over to him. Duncan said that you play up to the Greer did it supporters - not that you support Greer shooting the President. One must wonder why you continue to misstate what he has said while trying to sell the idea that it is he that is dishonest ... not very wise on your part.

And FWIW ... I have had experts tell me that once the skull was weakened from a bullet hitting it, then a second impact would cause as good, if not more of a debris splatter. There is no evidence of this on the Zapruder film from what I have seen.

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

Even Joseph Goebbels would know enough to finally get something straigtht after its been pointed out several times over to him. Duncan said that you play up to the Greer did it supporters - not that you support Greer shooting the President. One must wonder why you continue to misstate what he has said while trying to sell the idea that it is he that is dishonest ... not very wise on your part.

And FWIW ... I have had experts tell me that once the skull was weakened from a bullet hitting it, then a second impact would cause as good, if not more of a debris splatter. There is no evidence of this on the Zapruder film from what I have seen.

Bill Miller

Yes Bill, but the claim that I "play up" to such people is a lie, isn't it? :ice

And BTW, what are the names of the "experts" you talked to?

Bill Miller

Yes Bill, but the claim that I "play up" to such people is a lie, isn't it? :ice

And BTW, what are the names of the "experts" you talked to?

Bill?