The Education Forum

further proof of multiple rifles

Jack White

I had hoped that it might be clear tape to protect a fingerprint but CE721 shows the print in question was on the other side of the magazine.

Could it simply be a lighting and resolution issue.... I've never seen photos of Day and the rifle that clear, where are they from and are there others showing the other side of the rifle?

Thanks Jack

DJ

I have demonstrated with multiple proofs that several M-C rifles were used in the framing of LHO.

Here is one additional proof of that. An anomaly appears on this rifle photo which I could find on

no others.

Jack

What exactly would be the point of switching the MC found in the depository for another MC?

Is there anything significant about the time being 6:15?

Was this just Day holding up the rifle for the press?

Be nice to have an real timeline following the rifle... the photos of Day carrying the rifle out of TSBD... what time is that

and what goes on between then and this photo?

Looks like an evidence "patch" or piece of tape WAS on that spot at some point....

Again, Jack, do you have the other photos from that 6:15 session that also show the rifle?

and I'd still like to know what is holding up the bag Montgomery is removing from the TSBD... yet anojther MC? A mauser?

DJ

I have demonstrated with multiple proofs that several M-C rifles were used in the framing of LHO.

Here is one additional proof of that. An anomaly appears on this rifle photo which I could find on

no others.

Jack

What exactly would be the point of switching the MC found in the depository for another MC?

Maybe the SN didn't match the one Oz ordered?

Why wouldn't a sixth floor sniper planning to place the blame on Oswald just use Oswald's rifle (or the one ordered in his name)? I mean, if I was gonna kill someone and set you up for it I'd use a gun tracebale to you.

This talk of multiple Carcano's is just the type of silliness that makes it easy for Commission supporters to marginalize us conspiracy realists.

Here is one of Jack's comparisons, of three....b