The Education Forum

What Is a "Break Through" Thread or Post, Is "This", One?

Guest Tom Scully

Tom, you had absolutely nothing to do with me finding that picture, so get it out of your head.

I do not follow your leads Tom, I hardly ever read your posts because of the confusing way you present your information.

We were doing research in parallel. You doing your thing and me doing my thing.

I was at least 10 hours ahead of you Tom.

Edited by Mike Rago

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tom Scully

Tom, you had absolutely nothing to do with me finding that picture, so get it out of your head.

I do not follow your leads Tom, I hardly ever read your posts because of the confusing way you present your information.

We were doing research in parallel. You doing your thing and me doing my thing.

I was at least 10 hours ahead of you Tom.

Everything I posted from your "Better than 50/50 chance Mudd is DCM' thread is time stamped, Mike. Unless you post something

to support your empty boasts, they are empty boasts.

You demanded that I move my question to this thread, and you claimed you would answer it here.

Again and again I have asked you to post the your image related research "find" you believe has had an impact on JFK Assassination research. This is a chance for you to describe the significance of your investment in time and effort, Mike.

I am still waiting for more than empty boast and a condescending "fix my search engine," from you. I predict I will have a long wait.

You certainly do not shrink from asking for answers, is Norman T. Field's opinion correct, or will something productive come from

asking you the same question, multiple times, and after moving the question to another thread per your request, as to what you have achieved that has enhanced what is known about the JFK Assassination resulting from your image research.

I am not boasting Tom.

I started looking for a picture o F. Lee Mudd when I started that thread.

http://educationforu...74

Also I discovered the picture and obituary of his daughter-in-law before you made your first post( about 10 hours before)

http://educationforu...74

I do not boast Tom. I do not need to boast.

I am not getting involved with your ego. This whole thread is about your ego.

Edited by Mike Rago

• 2 years later...