The Education Forum

A silly question

What was the name of the work crew that did the flooring etc?

Bill Shelley

Billy Lovelady

Jack Dougherty

Danny Arce

Charles Givens

and by some accounts, Bonnie Ray Williams and/or Hank Norman may have helped out.

According to the statements of all the employees, the only account of a stranger or unknown person in the TSBD on the morning of 11/22/63 was an 80 year old man that talked to Danny Arce.

oldlongcoat.png

anybody recognise the cop?.

[...]

According to the statements of all the employees, the only account of a stranger or unknown person in the TSBD on the morning of 11/22/63 was an 80 year old man that talked to Danny Arce.

Lets say that he looked like an 80 year old man. He asked Arce where the restroom was, and then went in the building to find it. Must have been in pretty good shape to walk up the front stairs!

The "Geezer Bandit" bank robber here in San Diego looks like an old man, but was caught by a surveillance camera running like an Olympic Champ across the parking lot when a dye pack exploded on him. LOL He probably wears a special mask to make him look a lot older than he is.

The "old man" who talked with Danny Arce was probably E. Howard Hunt in one of his many disguises. Or Dave Phillips. He had an acting background, you know.

--Tommy :)

With you on this. I should put quotes around "80 year old man" in the future.

Not sure here...

but are we trying to say that because the proceedings and his mental state were mixing him up a bit... this testimony is unreliable?

and we're supposed to believe Buell's story about the mystery bag?

Mr. BALL - Did he come in with anybody?

Mr. DOUGHERTY - No.

Mr. BALL - He was alone?

Mr. DOUGHERTY - Yes; he was alone.

Mr. BALL - Do you recall him having anything in his hand?

Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, I didn't see anything, if he did.

Mr. BALL - Did you pay enough attention to him, you think, that you would remember whether he did or didn't?

Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, I believe I can---yes, sir---I'll put it this way; I didn't see anything in his hands at the time.

Mr. BALL - In other words, your memory is definite on that is it?

Mr. DOUGHERTY - Yes, sir.

Mr. BALL - In other words, you would say positively he had nothing in his hands?

Mr. DOUGHERTY - I would say that---yes, sir.

Mr. BALL - Or, are you guessing?

Mr. DOUGHERTY - I don't think so.

Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, then, I went back to work.

Mr. BALL - And where did you go to work?

Mr. DOUGHERTY - Let me see---oh, up to the sixth floor.

Mr. BALL - Did you go to the sixth floor?

Mr. DOUGHERTY - Yes, sir.

Mr. BALL - About what time?

Mr. DOUGHERTY - At about 12:40---it was about 12:40.

Couldn't the man moving the boxes be Dougherty?

and then therE is more confusion about who saw that bag in Oswald's hands... I can find nothing that suggests Shelley sees Oswald with the bag...

Mr. BALL - Did you ever see Lee Oswald carry any sort of large package?

Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, I didn't, but some of the fellows said they did.

Mr. BALL - Who said that?

Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, Bill Shelley, he told me that he thought he saw him carrying a fairly good-sized package.

Mr. BALL - When did Shelley tell you that?

Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, it was--the day after it happened.

Mr. BALL - On the 22d of November 1963, did you see him come to work that morning?

Mr. SHELLEY - No, he was at work when I got there already filling orders.

Daugherty is a mystery man. His WC testimony is comical. Is it genuine?

The slapsick comedy is a great tactic to deflect attention in a different direction.

It was done in the Garrison/Shaw trial with the guy who said he fingerprinted his daughter when she came home to make sure it was her.

It popped up again in the HSCA hearings when Witt brought in his umbrella, and it inverted when it was opened up.

BTW, I have been working on the Timeline and hope to have an update soon.

Bill Shelley

Billy Lovelady

Jack Dougherty

Danny Arce

Charles Givens

and by some accounts, Bonnie Ray Williams and/or Hank Norman may have helped out.

oldlongcoat.png

The civilian reminds me of Marlon Perkins.

If Dougherty had been part of the conspiracy, he probably would have claimed to have seen Oswald carrying a long bag; but Dougherty said he didn't see Oswald carry anything at all. This statement is inconsistent with someone trying to frame Oswald.

That is a reasonable point Andric.

I would add though, that if Dougherty were involved in the plot, it may have been a very limited role. Something like just holding the elevators on the 5th floor for a period of time. He may not have known or been required to know what else was happening in the grand scheme of things.

With his ability to confound conversation, I doubt that there would have been much need to coach Jack too extensively. Just my .02.

If the old man was Hunt all he would had to do was die his hair and ware a larger suit to make him look skinny and talk like older person.

If you did not know Hunt you would think you are talking to a elderly man and not the younger Hunt.

Bill Shelley

Billy Lovelady

Jack Dougherty

Danny Arce

Charles Givens

oldlongcoat.png

Sorry, Ian, I have no idea who that policeman is. Gary Mack probably knows. Why don't you ask him? Why? You think he was one of the conspirators?

Bill Shelley

Billy Lovelady

Jack Dougherty

Danny Arce

Charles Givens

oldlongcoat.png

Sorry, Ian, I have no idea who that policeman is. Gary Mack probably knows. Why don't you ask him? Why? You think he was one of the conspirators?

Tommy

No I was wondering if the cop was assisting the old man as he is holding his right arm or why this picture would end up in the WC, I was considering why the old chap would be wearing his best rifle- concealment jacket on such a lovely day

And then I came to my senses and reallised there are so many odd things in those 26 volumes.

Serendipity Tommy thats the key fire off all the available synapses (too few I know)and see what the cat drags in.

This is incredibly boring for you guys but it does wonders for me.

Ian