The Education Forum

Greer ducking in Nix

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

off the cuff ossible reasons for Greers (and offsiders) movement : peering at overpass, braking, bracing for accelearation, avoiding gunfire. ???

Nice set-up, Robin.

I hope I'm not wasting space and people's time here, but compare our Secret Service heroes - the Rosencrantz and Guildenstern of the tragedy - in this filmed version:

Ducking? These guys were not potted plants or spectators. Kellerman should have been making a move toward the back of the limousine.

Greer should have been taking evasive action. They knew better. They were trained United States Secret Service Agents on Presidential Detail.

It was an execution.

Perhaps I'm seeing it differently...but in the clip Robin shows of frames Z321-Z324, it appears that ALL of the occupants of the presidential limo, except perhaps Jackie, are moving FORWARD...IN UNISON...as if the car was DECELERATING RAPIDLY.

Rapid deceleration would explain witness accounts of the limo braking or stopping...and if it was only going 11-12 MPH to begin with, braking would be the ONLY logical explanation for rapid deceleration, as the weight of the vehicle would impart a certain inertia that could only be resisted to the degree shown in the Z-film by the driver applying the brakes.

Now, IMHO, THAT'S what I'm seeing, as opposed to any conscious "ducking". Because if Greer is ducking, then everyone else other than Jackie is ALSO ducking...in unison. Due to individuals having varying reaction times, I just don't see it as a spontaneous reaction by an entire group.

Perhaps I'm seeing it differently...but in the clip Robin shows of frames Z321-Z324, it appears that ALL of the occupants of the presidential limo, except perhaps Jackie, are moving FORWARD...IN UNISON...as if the car was DECELERATING RAPIDLY.

Rapid deceleration would explain witness accounts of the limo braking or stopping...and if it was only going 11-12 MPH to begin with, braking would be the ONLY logical explanation for rapid deceleration, as the weight of the vehicle would impart a certain inertia that could only be resisted to the degree shown in the Z-film by the driver applying the brakes.

Now, IMHO, THAT'S what I'm seeing, as opposed to any conscious "ducking". Because if Greer is ducking, then everyone else other than Jackie is ALSO ducking...in unison. Due to individuals having varying reaction times, I just don't see it as a spontaneous reaction by an entire group.

"Because if Greer is ducking, then everyone else other than Jackie is ALSO ducking...in unison"

Yes, to the debris (blood, brain, skull, bullet fragments) all blown forward of JFK and Jackie and into the car and onto their bodies.