The Education Forum

Possible New Limo Witness

Pamela Brown

It looks as though I will be interviewing someone coming forth as a possible witness to the condition of the JFK assassination limousine SS-100-X after the assassination.

If you have any questions that you would like considering for inclusion, please email me at pamelam1@mindspring.com

Thanks.

Was there any damage to the rear view mirror mount?

Depends when and where it was 'observed' by the witness. ie Dallas, H&E or at "Ford"

Are ya trolling for kooks? lol

No. I am not the primary contact bringing this person forward. It is up to them to present the details. I want to make sure I've covered all the bases in terms of questions that need to be asked.

It looks as though I will be interviewing someone coming forth as a possible witness to the condition of the JFK assassination limousine SS-100-X after the assassination.

If you have any questions that you would like considering for inclusion, please email me at pamelam1@mindspring.com

Thanks.

A hole in the windshield,and if so, its characteristics, if any can be recalled.

Beveled inside the car or beveled on the outside?

Actual through-and-through hole?

In his opinion, impact from a bullet fragment or from a full slug?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks.

Hello Pamela

Way to go dear sounds very interesting .Good luck and I look forward to your posting what you find .Have a question for you on the SSX 100 . Have seen a picture once that showed what appeared to be a snap on dark colored vinyl top that covered the plexy glass top ? Always wondered was that what that was .

Thanks.

Hello Pamela

Way to go dear sounds very interesting .Good luck and I look forward to your posting what you find .Have a question for you on the SSX 100 . Have seen a picture once that showed what appeared to be a snap on dark colored vinyl top that covered the plexy glass top ? Always wondered was that what that was .

Thanks. I am kind of in limbo on the witness, so will have to wait and see.

There was a cover that went over the plexiglas pieces and it did snap on. That is correct. That was put on at PH by SA Kinney and a DPD officer. Some of the PH photos show that. The limo was quickly wisked away to the waiting C-130 at Love Field once the plexiglas top and cover were put on:

http://www.in-broad-daylight.com/parkland3.jpg

Edited by Pamela Brown