The Education Forum

Q&A About the Assassination of President Kennedy

Michael said: I asked you a serious question in good faith.

Let's try it this way. If I could read only onebook about the JFK assassination, what book would you recommend? And to what percentage do you consider it accurate?

Gary Mack took it seriously, and thinks that Rush, the two-faced hypocritical junkie can sped his well earned money any way he wants, and I agree.

As for recommending books, James Douglas' JFK& The Unspeakabe is probably the best book in print, but I have a strong affinity for Tony Summers' Conspiracy, and especially the followup In, Your Lifetime, which includes some of my original research.

Both are totally accurate, as far as I can tell.

Here's my review of Douglas' book: JFKcountercoup: JFK and the Unspeakable

BK

JFKcountercoup

Thank you very much. I've read Mr. Douglas' book and it was a profound experience. Not surprising, on reflection, is that a theologian led us on the deepest journey. I've not yet read Tony Summers' works, but will.

Very good Michael, and I was wondering if you could put your legal background to good use on FOIA requests or other legal procedures?

Tony's book on 9/11 was well received and I hope he will revisit JFK again before taking on another project.

Gary Mack got back to me and insists that I straighten out the fact that he is a conservative, and provided me the following link that supports my contention that Limbaugh is a two-faced hypocrite and junkie and should be, as he puts it, "sent up" to prison for his drug infractions.

"Drug use, some might say, is destroyingthis country. And we have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, usingdrugs, importing drugs. ... And so if people are violating the law by doingdrugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be convicted and they oughtto be sent up." - Rush Limbaugh

http://en.wikipedia..../Rush_Limbaugh- Prescription_drug_addiction

On October 3, 2003the National Enquirer reported that Limbaugh wasbeing investigated for illegally obtaining the prescription drugs oxycodone andhydrocodone.Other news outlets quickly confirmed the investigation.[94] Headmitted to listeners on his radio show on October 10, 2003 that he was addicted to prescriptionpainkillers and stated that he would enter inpatient treatment for 30 days,immediately after the broadcast.[95] Limbaughstated his addiction to painkillers resulted from several years of severe backpain heightened by a botched surgery intended to correct those problems.

A subsequent investigation into whether Limbaugh hadviolated Florida's doctor shopping laws was launched by the PalmBeach State Attorney, which raised privacy issues wheninvestigators seized Limbaugh's private medical records looking for evidence ofcrimes. On November 9, 2005, following two years of investigations, AssistantState Attorney James L. Martz requested the court to set aside Limbaugh'sdoctor–patient confidentiality rights and allow the state to question hisphysicians, stating it was necessary because "I have no idea if Mr.Limbaugh has completed the elements of any offense yet."[96] Limbaugh'sattorney opposed the prosecutor's efforts to interview his doctors on the basisof patient privacy rights, and argued that the prosecutor had violatedLimbaugh's Fourth Amendment rightsby illegally seizing his medical records. The American Civil Liberties Union issueda statement in agreement and filed an amicuscuriae brief in support of Limbaugh.[97][98] OnDecember 12, 2005, Judge David F. Crow delivered a ruling prohibiting the Stateof Florida from questioning Limbaugh's physicians about "the medicalcondition of the patient and any information disclosed to the health carepractitioner by the patient in the course of the care and treatment of thepatient."[99]

On April 28, 2006a warrant was issued for his arrest on the charge of doctor shopping. Accordingto Teri Barbera, spokeswoman for the Sheriff, during his arrest, Limbaughwas booked,photographed, and fingerprinted, but not handcuffed. He was then released afterabout an hour on $3,000 bail.[100][101][102] Afterhis surrender, he filed a "not guilty" plea to the charge.Prosecutors agreed to drop the charge if Limbaugh paid $30,000 to defray thecost of the investigation and completed an 18-month therapy regimen with hisphysician.[103]

Limbaugh asserted that the state's settlement agreementresulted from a lack of evidence supporting the charge of doctorshopping. Under the terms of the agreement, Limbaugh may not own a firearmfor eighteen months and must continue to submit to random drug testing, which he acknowledges havingundergone since 2003.

Before his addiction became known, Limbaugh hadcondemned illegal drug use on his television program,stating that "Drug use, some might say, is destroying this country. And wehave laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs, importing drugs.... And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to beaccused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up."

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael said: I asked you a serious question in good faith.

Let's try it this way. If I could read only onebook about the JFK assassination, what book would you recommend? And to what percentage do you consider it accurate?

Gary Mack took it seriously, and thinks that Rush, the two-faced hypocritical junkie can sped his well earned money any way he wants, and I agree.

As for recommending books, James Douglas' JFK& The Unspeakabe is probably the best book in print, but I have a strong affinity for Tony Summers' Conspiracy, and especially the followup In, Your Lifetime, which includes some of my original research.

Both are totally accurate, as far as I can tell.

Here's my review of Douglas' book: JFKcountercoup: JFK and the Unspeakable

BK

JFKcountercoup

Thank you very much. I've read Mr. Douglas' book and it was a profound experience. Not surprising, on reflection, is that a theologian led us on the deepest journey. I've not yet read Tony Summers' works, but will.

Very good Michael, and I was wondering if you could put your legal background to good use on FOIA requests or other legal procedures?

Tony's book on 9/11 was well received and I hope he will revisit JFK again before taking on another project.

Gary Mack got back to me and insists that I straighten out the fact that he is a conservative, and provided me the following link that supports my contention that Limbaugh is a two-faced hypocrite and junkie and should be, as he puts it, "sent up" to prison for his drug infractions.

"Drug use, some might say, is destroyingthis country. And we have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, usingdrugs, importing drugs. ... And so if people are violating the law by doingdrugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be convicted and they oughtto be sent up." - Rush Limbaugh

http://en.wikipedia..../Rush_Limbaugh- Prescription_drug_addiction

On October 3, 2003the National Enquirer reported that Limbaugh wasbeing investigated for illegally obtaining the prescription drugs oxycodone andhydrocodone.Other news outlets quickly confirmed the investigation.[94] Headmitted to listeners on his radio show on October 10, 2003 that he was addicted to prescriptionpainkillers and stated that he would enter inpatient treatment for 30 days,immediately after the broadcast.[95] Limbaughstated his addiction to painkillers resulted from several years of severe backpain heightened by a botched surgery intended to correct those problems.

A subsequent investigation into whether Limbaugh hadviolated Florida's doctor shopping laws was launched by the PalmBeach State Attorney, which raised privacy issues wheninvestigators seized Limbaugh's private medical records looking for evidence ofcrimes. On November 9, 2005, following two years of investigations, AssistantState Attorney James L. Martz requested the court to set aside Limbaugh'sdoctor–patient confidentiality rights and allow the state to question hisphysicians, stating it was necessary because "I have no idea if Mr.Limbaugh has completed the elements of any offense yet."[96] Limbaugh'sattorney opposed the prosecutor's efforts to interview his doctors on the basisof patient privacy rights, and argued that the prosecutor had violatedLimbaugh's Fourth Amendment rightsby illegally seizing his medical records. The American Civil Liberties Union issueda statement in agreement and filed an amicuscuriae brief in support of Limbaugh.[97][98] OnDecember 12, 2005, Judge David F. Crow delivered a ruling prohibiting the Stateof Florida from questioning Limbaugh's physicians about "the medicalcondition of the patient and any information disclosed to the health carepractitioner by the patient in the course of the care and treatment of thepatient."[99]

On April 28, 2006a warrant was issued for his arrest on the charge of doctor shopping. Accordingto Teri Barbera, spokeswoman for the Sheriff, during his arrest, Limbaughwas booked,photographed, and fingerprinted, but not handcuffed. He was then released afterabout an hour on $3,000 bail.[100][101][102] Afterhis surrender, he filed a "not guilty" plea to the charge.Prosecutors agreed to drop the charge if Limbaugh paid $30,000 to defray thecost of the investigation and completed an 18-month therapy regimen with hisphysician.[103]

Limbaugh asserted that the state's settlement agreementresulted from a lack of evidence supporting the charge of doctorshopping. Under the terms of the agreement, Limbaugh may not own a firearmfor eighteen months and must continue to submit to random drug testing, which he acknowledges havingundergone since 2003.

Before his addiction became known, Limbaugh hadcondemned illegal drug use on his television program,stating that "Drug use, some might say, is destroying this country. And wehave laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs, importing drugs.... And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to beaccused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up."

It would be my pleasure to assist with FOIA requests. I'd have to do some research first, because I've only filed one FOIA request in my life, and that was in the mid-1970s, when I was an undergrad at UCLA, to test the system. Re litigation, I can contribute but not handle entire cases. My specialization was writing pre-trial and appellate briefs for other attorneys, so I can offer those skills. If you have anything specific in mind, I think an email exchange would be more appropriate than a public posting. I'm at mikiestar@ca.rr.com and invite you to contact me any time.

• 2 months later...
Let's try it this way. If I could read only one book about the JFK assassination, what book would you recommend? And to what percentage do you consider it accurate?

Mike,

After reading this entire thread, I too agree with some, disagree with some yet feel as if you've taken the next step with Nazi's yet not with the CIA.

Even Douglas' book does not delve into the men behind the men...

Have you read "None Dare Call it Conspiracy"? http://www.kamron.com/none_dare_call_it_conspiracy.htm

I come from a Finance background... Money/Banking and Marketing to boot....

The selling of "Nothing to see here, just move on" is explained very well... (also see XAT's "History of Money" as well as parts of "Zeitgeist")

The Military DID it (edit: also remember that EVERYONE was in or had been in the military at one time or another in 1963.. THEY were the big boys, not the CIA)

The CIA created the stories to COVER IT UP

The Johnson Administration, FBI and everyone who has ever argued for or against a conspiracy ASSISTED THE COVERUP by not aloowing us to admit how transparent it was (Salandria)

The PLAYERS benefitted by now playing a more interesting, costly and important "game"

While The OWNERS, those international Money Men... and by default those in bed with them as captains of: industry, media, natural resources, etc were the BENEFACTORS

Even the "lowliest" human will find a way to get ahead whether it be cheating, lying, stealing or blaming others

Now add an Ivy league education, the right friends and gobs of money... and the same person simply affects a bigger audience...

... add control of a nation's money supply...

and I would venture to say that NOTHING earthly would be able to stand in the way... and voila... the Council on Foreign Relations.

IMHO, "None Dare" is the book that explains the WHY, BEHIND the JFK assassination...

Peace

DJ

Edited by David Josephs

Mr. Schweitzer,

There are many researchers on this forum who have been at this for decades. We all can learn from the fresh, non-jaded, ideas of the novice, as well as the wisdom and experience of the seasoned researcher. Many of the items that you mention as your sources were actually released to the public as a result of the efforts put forth by members of this forum. We are very aware of the contents and significance of those documents and we welcome your interpretation of their significance even if it is at odds with our own. That said, do not expect to go unchallenged when you offer a pet theory that has been re-hashed countless times by the critical community. Perhaps you will offer something new to the arguments that we have already considered and perhaps you will persuade. So far, you have offered nothing new and you have not persuaded. The burden is on you. We are not required to accept your conclusions merely because "you say it is so" without your having provided a solid foundation upon which to base your assertions.

Colonel Prouty was my friend. I have a box full of dozens of correspondences from him. I have hours of recorded conversations with him. I have been to Alexandria Virginia where he lived and was with him for the last time at Arlington National Cemetery when he was laid to rest. I can assure you that much of your interpretation of Prouty--as presented here--is inconsistent with his work.

Perhaps you will appreciate this 30 minute video presentation from last year's COPA conference as it is based on Prouty's communications with me. It is regarding NSAM's 263 and 273:

http://justiceforkennedy.blogspot.com/2010/12/greg-burnham-copa-2010-presentation.html

Very good presentation Greg. Wish it has been a bit longer. A little more focused on 273. (I thank Terry Mauro for bringing this to my attention yesterday in a moment of synchronicity.)

Dawn

Edited by Dawn Meredith

Mr. Schweitzer,

There are many researchers on this forum who have been at this for decades. We all can learn from the fresh, non-jaded, ideas of the novice, as well as the wisdom and experience of the seasoned researcher. Many of the items that you mention as your sources were actually released to the public as a result of the efforts put forth by members of this forum. We are very aware of the contents and significance of those documents and we welcome your interpretation of their significance even if it is at odds with our own. That said, do not expect to go unchallenged when you offer a pet theory that has been re-hashed countless times by the critical community. Perhaps you will offer something new to the arguments that we have already considered and perhaps you will persuade. So far, you have offered nothing new and you have not persuaded. The burden is on you. We are not required to accept your conclusions merely because "you say it is so" without your having provided a solid foundation upon which to base your assertions.

Colonel Prouty was my friend. I have a box full of dozens of correspondences from him. I have hours of recorded conversations with him. I have been to Alexandria Virginia where he lived and was with him for the last time at Arlington National Cemetery when he was laid to rest. I can assure you that much of your interpretation of Prouty--as presented here--is inconsistent with his work.

Perhaps you will appreciate this 30 minute video presentation from last year's COPA conference as it is based on Prouty's communications with me. It is regarding NSAM's 263 and 273:

http://justiceforkennedy.blogspot.com/2010/12/greg-burnham-copa-2010-presentation.html

Very good presentation Greg. Wish it has been a bit longer. A little more focused on 273. (I thank Terry Mauro for bringing this to my attention yesterday in a moment of synchronicity.)

Dawn

Thanks Dawn. Did you recognize the voice of our favorite "Rockefeller did it" nut in the audience?

Guest Robert Morrow

Nelson Rockefeller certainly is a very fine candidate for involvement in the JFK assassination. And possibly David Rockefeller, too.

McGeorge Bundy was originally invited to his first Bilderberger conference by Dean Rusk, JFK's hawkish Secretary of State who was a trustee of the Rockefeller Foundation from 1950 to 1961. From 1952 to 1961 he was the president of the Rockefeller Foundation.

David Rockefeller was a very big presence at Bilderberger meetings for decades and well as having huge influence in the Council on Foreign Relations.

McGeorge Bundy is the one who as JFK's national security advisor, who was running the Situation Room on the day of 11/22/63, immediately and unreasonably, and contrary to the emerging evidence, adopts the lone nutter view.

The Council on Foreign Relations for decades has been the point of the spear in the cover up of the JFK assassination.

Allen Dulles was the president of the CFR in 1949; his secretary of the CFR at that time was McGeorge Bundy. Allen Dulles is the one who performed so outrageously on the Warren Commission farce.

Allen Dulles: “that little Kennedy. . .he thought he was a god.”

Lyndon Johnson, one of the key players in the JFK assassination, secretly supported Republican Nelson Rockefeller for president in the spring of 1968, after LBJ had withdrawn from the race. I consider that highly significant and related to the cover up of the JFK assassination. Lyndon Johnson and Lady Bird also used to vacation with Lawrence Rockefeller.

Robert Dallek on the LBJ/Nelson Rockefeller alliance:

“Johnson’s choice as his successor was New York’s Republican Governor Nelson Rockefeller. The two men had a high regard for each other. Johnson saw Rockefeller as a sensible moderate who, in Lady Bird’s words, “was a good human being, a person who was for the disadvantaged, who was a man of compassion, with a capable and effective mind, and capable of being effective, getting things done.” He also believed that Rockefeller was the one man who could beat Bobby Kennedy, no small asset in Johnson’s mind.

Rockefeller reciprocated Johnson’s feelings. He saw the President as “a great statesman and great American patriot.” Rockefeller said later: “He was a tremendous guy.” They and their wives enjoyed a warm personal relationship. Nelson recalled how frank his wife Happy could be with Lyndon, telling him at the ranch not to drive so fast or drink too much. “She was successful in getting him to slow down, which I don’t think most people were.” …

Toward the end of April [1968], Johnson invited the Rockefellers to the White House for dinner, where he urged the governor to declare for the Republican nomination. “He was very friendly about ’68, and very supportive of me for ’68,” Rockefeller said. Johnson also told him he would never campaign against him. Happy Rockefeller remembered how during that evening Johnson urged Rockefeller to run. “He did want Nelson to be President,” she said. Johnson encouraged others to back Rockefeller as well. On April 7, after Irwin Miller, a prominent member of “Republicans for Johnson” in 1964 had asked whether the president would object to his chairing a Draft Rockefeller Committee, LBJ have Miller “a full speed go-ahead.”

Rockefeller did not need much prodding. On April 10, following a brief conversation with Johnson at New York’s St. Patrick’s Cathedral, where they attended Archbishop Terence Cooke’s installation, Rockefeller announced his “availability” for the Republican nomination. On April 30, after the White House evening, Rockefeller declared himself a candidate for the presidency.” [p. 545, A Flawed Giant, Robert Dallek]

I've always thought this passage rang true:

From Defrauding America, Rodney Stich, 3rd edition 1998 p. 638-639]:

“The Role of deep-cover CIA officer, Trenton Parker, has been described in earlier pages, and his function in the CIA's counter-intelligence unit, Pegasus. Parker had stated to me earlier that a CIA faction was responsible for the murder of JFK … During an August 21, 1993, conversation, in response to my questions, Parker said that his Pegasus group had tape recordings of plans to assassinate Kennedy. I asked him, "What group were these tapes identifying?" Parker replied: "Rockefeller, Allen Dulles, JOHNSON of Texas, GEORGE BUSH, and J. Edgar Hoover." I asked, "What was the nature of the conversation on these tapes?"

I don't have the tapes now, because all the tape recordings were turned over to [Congressman] Larry McDonald. But I listened to the tape recordings and there were conversations between Rockefeller, [J. Edgar] Hoover, where [Nelson] Rockefeller asks, "Are we going to have any problems?" And he said, "No, we aren't going to have any problems. I checked with Dulles. If they do their job we'll do our job." There are a whole bunch of tapes, because Hoover didn't realize that his phone has been tapped. Defrauding America, Rodney Stich, p. 638-639]

Let's not forget that if Gen. Ed Lansdale was at Dealey Plaza supervising the JFK assassination, then it is highly likely that both Allen Dulles and Nelson Rockefeller were involved in the JFK assassination.

And then there is the matter of the Rockefeller Commission, with his chief counsel David Belin, and which was yet another cover up of the JFK assassination. Nelson Rockefeller put his imprimatur on that one.

Edited by Robert Morrow

"Lyndon Johnson, one of the key players in the JFK assassination,"

Hey there Robert...

It was refreshing to read this post of yours where you seem to be taking a step back from LBJ all powerful MASTERMIND of the assassination... which he wasn't..

He was indeed, a "player" and benefitted enormously (hint: read as "highly motivated")

Do you really see this as David or Nelson sitting at the dining room table mapping out an assassination strategy? or more likely those wishing to remain on the "King's"

good side and maybe even pull that thorn from his paw... made it happen?

If one believes Harry Dean... the mechanics were equally as crazed right wing militia ready to literally die for the purity of their country. The Rockefellers MAY have pushed that pebble down the mountain.... but that's the great part of being one of "THEM" - no direct connection, no risk, all reward.

LBJ could have been taken out just as easily and he knew it...

David and Nelson had nothing to fear... ever.

Dulles had their protection

Hoover might have had some of their fears so he was kept on place

And Dillon? Not sure but I feel as if the SS Senior Staff did not let this one go to Dillon... yet it was not as if he wasn't in the Rockefeller embrace...

Flyod Boring and E. Roberts more likely as well as Rowley...

Through the Laura Spelman Rockefeller Memorial, established by John D. Rockefeller, Jr. in 1918 and named after his mother, the family shifted the focus of philanthropy into the social sciences, stimulating the founding of university research centres and creating the Social Science Research Council. This memorial fund was subsequently folded into the foundation in a major reorganization in 1928/9.

John D. Rockefeller, Jr. became the foundation chairman in 1917. One of the many prominent trustees of the institution since has been C. Douglas Dillon, the United States Secretary of the Treasury under both Presidents John F. Kennedy and Lyndon B. Johnson. The foundation also supported the early initiatives of Henry Kissinger, such as his directorship of Harvard's International Seminars and the early foreign policy magazine Confluence, both established by him while he was still a graduate student.[15]

Nelson Rockefeller certainly is a very fine candidate for involvement in the JFK assassination. And possibly David Rockefeller, too.

McGeorge Bundy was originally invited to his first Bilderberger conference by Dean Rusk, JFK's hawkish Secretary of State who was a trustee of the Rockefeller Foundation from 1950 to 1961. From 1952 to 1961 he was the president of the Rockefeller Foundation.

David Rockefeller was a very big presence at Bilderberger meetings for decades and well as having huge influence in the Council on Foreign Relations.

McGeorge Bundy is the one who as JFK's national security advisor, who was running the Situation Room on the day of 11/22/63, immediately and unreasonably, and contrary to the emerging evidence, adopts the lone nutter view.

The Council on Foreign Relations for decades has been the point of the spear in the cover up of the JFK assassination.

Allen Dulles was the president of the CFR in 1949; his secretary of the CFR at that time was McGeorge Bundy. Allen Dulles is the one who performed so outrageously on the Warren Commission farce.

Allen Dulles: “that little Kennedy. . .he thought he was a god.”

Lyndon Johnson, one of the key players in the JFK assassination, secretly supported Republican Nelson Rockefeller for president in the spring of 1968, after LBJ had withdrawn from the race. I consider that highly significant and related to the cover up of the JFK assassination. Lyndon Johnson and Lady Bird also used to vacation with Lawrence Rockefeller.

Robert Dallek on the LBJ/Nelson Rockefeller alliance:

“Johnson’s choice as his successor was New York’s Republican Governor Nelson Rockefeller. The two men had a high regard for each other. Johnson saw Rockefeller as a sensible moderate who, in Lady Bird’s words, “was a good human being, a person who was for the disadvantaged, who was a man of compassion, with a capable and effective mind, and capable of being effective, getting things done.” He also believed that Rockefeller was the one man who could beat Bobby Kennedy, no small asset in Johnson’s mind.

Rockefeller reciprocated Johnson’s feelings. He saw the President as “a great statesman and great American patriot.” Rockefeller said later: “He was a tremendous guy.” They and their wives enjoyed a warm personal relationship. Nelson recalled how frank his wife Happy could be with Lyndon, telling him at the ranch not to drive so fast or drink too much. “She was successful in getting him to slow down, which I don’t think most people were.” …

Toward the end of April [1968], Johnson invited the Rockefellers to the White House for dinner, where he urged the governor to declare for the Republican nomination. “He was very friendly about ’68, and very supportive of me for ’68,” Rockefeller said. Johnson also told him he would never campaign against him. Happy Rockefeller remembered how during that evening Johnson urged Rockefeller to run. “He did want Nelson to be President,” she said. Johnson encouraged others to back Rockefeller as well. On April 7, after Irwin Miller, a prominent member of “Republicans for Johnson” in 1964 had asked whether the president would object to his chairing a Draft Rockefeller Committee, LBJ have Miller “a full speed go-ahead.”

Rockefeller did not need much prodding. On April 10, following a brief conversation with Johnson at New York’s St. Patrick’s Cathedral, where they attended Archbishop Terence Cooke’s installation, Rockefeller announced his “availability” for the Republican nomination. On April 30, after the White House evening, Rockefeller declared himself a candidate for the presidency.” [p. 545, A Flawed Giant, Robert Dallek]

I've always thought this passage rang true:

From Defrauding America, Rodney Stich, 3rd edition 1998 p. 638-639]:

“The Role of deep-cover CIA officer, Trenton Parker, has been described in earlier pages, and his function in the CIA's counter-intelligence unit, Pegasus. Parker had stated to me earlier that a CIA faction was responsible for the murder of JFK … During an August 21, 1993, conversation, in response to my questions, Parker said that his Pegasus group had tape recordings of plans to assassinate Kennedy. I asked him, "What group were these tapes identifying?" Parker replied: "Rockefeller, Allen Dulles, JOHNSON of Texas, GEORGE BUSH, and J. Edgar Hoover." I asked, "What was the nature of the conversation on these tapes?"

I don't have the tapes now, because all the tape recordings were turned over to [Congressman] Larry McDonald. But I listened to the tape recordings and there were conversations between Rockefeller, [J. Edgar] Hoover, where [Nelson] Rockefeller asks, "Are we going to have any problems?" And he said, "No, we aren't going to have any problems. I checked with Dulles. If they do their job we'll do our job." There are a whole bunch of tapes, because Hoover didn't realize that his phone has been tapped. Defrauding America, Rodney Stich, p. 638-639]

Let's not forget that if Gen. Ed Lansdale was at Dealey Plaza supervising the JFK assassination, then it is highly likely that both Allen Dulles and Nelson Rockefeller were involved in the JFK assassination.

And then there is the matter of the Rockefeller Commission, with his chief counsel David Belin, and which was yet another cover up of the JFK assassination. Nelson Rockefeller put his imprimatur on that one.

Guest Robert Morrow

Nelson and David Rockefeller may have had nothing to fear... but they the same token Lyndon Johnson was within days of personal and political destruction by the Kennedys.

I am a lot more sure of the Lyndon Johnson/Texas oil men angle than I am of the Rockefellers. The testimonies of Madeleine Brown, Barr McClellan and Billie Sol Estes are are permanent indictment of Lyndon Johnson in the JFK assassionation.

I will agree with many if not most JFK researchers that military intelligence did the actual killing of JFK. But Lyndon Johnson had a knack for micro-managing details and he was long experienced at plots as well as killing people (killing Henry Marshall, getting Malcolm Wallace out of jail despite a murder *conviction* in 1952 in Austin.

Lyndon Johnson and his Texas oil men (Murchison, H.L. Hunt) used their military intelligence connections to murder John Kennedy.

If Allen Dulles and Gen. Ed Lansdale were involved, it really makes me think Nelson and/or David Rockefeller were also giving a green light to the JFK assassination.

Most people had no idea how "in bed" LBJ was with the Rockefellers, the CIA and the CFR. LBJ was the appropriator for the military-industrial complex for all of the 1950's. LBJ was one of a handful of senators and congressmen with oversight of the newly created CIA. LBJ and his aide Walter Jenkins had Q-clearance, which is an extremely high level of intelligence clearance. At that level, one can look at any of the nation's atomic secrets.

Most JFK researchers don't know that Clint Murchison went dove hunting in Mexico in the summer of 1963 with John J. McCloy, the chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations from 1953-1970. Clint Murchison was LBJ inner circle; McCloy was Rockefeller inner circle. Read Kai Bird's biography on McCloy; it discusses the McCloy-Texas oil man connection.

The Rockefellers left fewer fingerprints in the JFK assassination; but if Dulles, Lansdale and yes, LBJ, were involved, then they most likely were involved, too.

John Kennedy was estranged from both the Western "Cowboys" of Texas oil men and military contractors AND the Eastern "Yankees" as denoted by Rockefellers, CFR, and CIA.

And Lyndon Johnson? He was plugged into all those groups: BFF with Nelson Rockefeller to boot!

Edited by Robert Morrow

Completely agree... yet I get the feeling LBJ was more "opportunist" than planner...

And with as much hate as there was against JFK at the time... STEERING the hate was more important than anything else... Aren't the best plans those that dont look like plans at all?

"Making it easier" could have been the plan of the reluctant conspirators... yet as Harry Dean mentions, there HAD to be something pretty substantial to keep EVERYONE from saying something and going along...

I simply do not believe that people in 2012 can grasp the electricity in the air in Dallas, the USA and the World in 1963. Secrecy, Fear... this was when it STARTED.... not where we are now where Fear and Secrecy are the expected norm... corruption and scandal - expected...

In 1963 the great ole USA could do no wrong in the minds of its people... and its government was believed, period. That we come to find something different as the years peel away the lies goes to show that history will forever repeat itself as long as WE THE PEOPLE let it.

Nelson and David Rockefeller may have had nothing to fear... but they the same token Lyndon Johnson was within days of personal and political destruction by the Kennedys.

I am a lot more sure of the Lyndon Johnson/Texas oil men angle than I am of the Rockefellers. The testimonies of Madeleine Brown, Barr McClellan and Billie Sol Estes are are permanent indictment of Lyndon Johnson in the JFK assassionation.

I will agree with many if not most JFK researchers that military intelligence did the actual killing of JFK. But Lyndon Johnson had a knack for micro-managing details and he was long experienced at plots as well as killing people (killing Henry Marshall, getting Malcolm Wallace out of jail despite a murder *conviction* in 1952 in Austin.

Lyndon Johnson and his Texas oil men (Murchison, H.L. Hunt) used their military intelligence connections to murder John Kennedy.

If Allen Dulles and Gen. Ed Lansdale were involved, it really makes me think Nelson and/or David Rockefeller were also giving a green light to the JFK assassination.

Most people had no idea how "in bed" LBJ was with the Rockefellers, the CIA and the CFR. LBJ was the appropriator for the military-industrial complex for all of the 1950's. LBJ was one of a handful of senators and congressmen with oversight of the newly created CIA. LBJ and his aide Walter Jenkins had Q-clearance, which is an extremely high level of intelligence clearance. At that level, one can look at any of the nation's atomic secrets.

Most JFK researchers don't know that Clint Murchison went dove hunting in Mexico in the summer of 1963 with John J. McCloy, the chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations from 1953-1970. Clint Murchison was LBJ inner circle; McCloy was Rockefeller inner circle. Read Kai Bird's biography on McCloy; it discusses the McCloy-Texas oil man connection.

The Rockefellers left fewer fingerprints in the JFK assassination; but if Dulles, Lansdale and yes, LBJ, were involved, then they most likely were involved, too.

John Kennedy was estranged from both the Western "Cowboys" of Texas oil men and military contractors AND the Eastern "Yankees" as denoted by Rockefellers, CFR, and CIA.

And Lyndon Johnson? He was plugged into all those groups: BFF with Nelson Rockefeller to boot!

Mr. Schweitzer,

http://justiceforken...esentation.html

Dawn

Thanks Dawn. Did you recognize the voice of our favorite "Rockefeller did it" nut in the audience?

Dawn, I have read your criticism. I await your contribution.

Mr. Schweitzer,

Dawn

Oh yes. :rolleyes: And he is wrong to say it was merely CD who had him banned at DPF. His spamming with matters sexual, as well as continually spamming on other topics irrelevant to the forum, after he was warned countless times to cease, resulted in a vote to ban him. As I recall there were no dissenters.

He does some good digging at times, but his total obsession with sex, both real and imagined, detracts so greatly that taking him seriously becomes impossible.

Dawn

Amazing.

For almost fifty years the endless circling for evidence of a conspiracy has been fruitless. The WC did a bad job, which opened the field for almost any speculation. So it is really entertaining to read a thread like this one. They pop up once in a while, where all the culprits are named, their roles defined and the guilt administered. The difference over the years might be that the responsibles seems to be an ever growing population.

Evidence?

Nah, forgeddaboutit. Carry on.