The Education Forum

Givens down to one lie

Pat Speer

On 5/24/2018 at 3:34 PM, Micah Mileto said:

Hank Sienzant ? I've been on about 3 threads about jfk with that guy on internationalskeptics for about 2 years now. Just by arguing a few key medical evidence points (the EOP wound, the doctors alleged ignorance of the throat wound), I've turned that guy into a babbling mess. That dude plays dumb and uses just about every logical fallacy known to man, anything to stretch the length of a thread to fill it with spam. He misunderstands key facts and often pretends to forget key facts, even if they were recently discussed with him before. That's in cases where he's at least being coherent.

And I only got into this stuff for about 2 years. Seriously, try checking out the 3 most recent JFK threads on ISF. I am the one with Rocky the Squirrel as the avatar.

The above post is dated 5/24/2018. 

Here's a link to a thread that encompasses that day on International Skeptics forum.

The link starts with my reference to a post by MicahJava (his alias on the IS forum).

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=12173552#post12173552

I'll leave it to others to decide who got the better of the debate, and just who turned who into a babbling mess. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Hank Sienzant said:

Here's a link to a thread that encompasses that day on International Skeptics forum.

The link starts with my reference to a post by MicahJava (his alias on the IS forum).

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=12173552#post12173552

I'll leave it to others to decide who got the better of the debate, and just who turned who into a babbling mess. 

The case for a conspiracy in Dealey Plaza is stronger than it has ever been. What more can there be said about problems in the medical evidence such as the EOP wound, the "throat wound ignorance" story, the chest tubes, the reports of a hole in one of the temples, etc. The only thing left to do is exhume the grave at Arlington and see what there is left.

On 4/17/2021 at 5:20 PM, Hank Sienzant said:

ya mean you post evidence and cites concerning same? I'll forward this thread link to ACJ... ya can not get your act together when confronted with WCR case evidence on ACJ (alt.conspiract.jfk). Nor, for that matter can any other 1964 WCR *believers* AKA lone nuts.

What is the deal? Turn a new page, .John is gone.

On 4/17/2021 at 8:20 PM, Hank Sienzant said:

On 4/17/2021 at 10:45 PM, Micah Mileto said:

The case for a conspiracy in Dealey Plaza is stronger than it has ever been. What more can there be said about problems in the medical evidence such as the EOP wound, the "throat wound ignorance" story, the chest tubes, the reports of a hole in one of the temples, etc. The only thing left to do is exhume the grave at Arlington and see what there is left.

I was hoping you could link to a post or two where you believe you got the better of me and turned me into a "babbling mess" rather than just alluding to some supposed problems with the evidence. If you could be so kind as to link to the subject matter where you think you got the better of me, I'd really appreciate it. 

Thanks so much,

Hank

On 4/18/2021 at 1:20 AM, Hank Sienzant said:

H.Sienzant says:

“There's nothing murky about this case. Within 24 hours, the assassin was in custody, his rifle was discovered, his shells were recovered, the nearly whole bullet that fell out of Connally's leg was recovered, the two large fragments from the head shot that killed JFK were recovered, and the autopsy completed, and the fact that both shots that struck JFK were determined to have come from above and behind him. 

You can't have a less murky case. You're confusing dumb arguments by conspiracy advocates for murkiness. Just because somebody makes a dumb argument doesn't make it true. And it doesn't make this case murky in any sense. 

Hank, have you checked the Fluoride levels in your drinking water? 

Edited by Chris Barnard

On 4/21/2021 at 1:18 PM, Hank Sienzant said:

I was hoping you could link to a post or two where you believe you got the better of me and turned me into a "babbling mess" rather than just alluding to some supposed problems with the evidence. If you could be so kind as to link to the subject matter where you think you got the better of me, I'd really appreciate it. 

Thanks so much,

Hank

Which topic? The thread you linked goes on for three years. Your best hope is to say the body should be exhumed for another autopsy. Without Arlington, there can never be any hope of disproving multiple shooters.