The Education Forum

David Morales

I checked in with Gaeton Fonzi about the possiblity of two Big Indians (El Indio) and Gaeton says

that he never ran across any reference or mention that there might be two people with

this nickname or being described in this manner...and when he asked Phillips about the reference

in his book there was no confusion that it might be multiple people, Phillips didn't try to point

him in multiple directions.

-- Larry

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I checked in with Gaeton Fonzi about the possiblity of two Big Indians (El Indio) and Gaeton says

that he never ran across any reference or mention that there might be two people with

this nickname or being described in this manner...and when he asked Phillips about the reference

in his book there was no confusion that it might be multiple people, Phillips didn't try to point

him in multiple directions.

-- Larry

Larry,

This carries significant weight, but I'm going to keep looking.

And thanks for checking with Gaeton.

Charles

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

Bradley Ayers has today written a sworn statement clarifying his position on recent developments regarding David Morales and Gordon Campbell as they relate to his book 'The Zenith Secret' and his interview with me.

As Brad does not use the internet, he asked me to forward this to interested parties, so his thoughts on these matters can be noted for the record. I attach a PDF of his statement below. Brad's address is on there, so he's happy to hear from you if you have any questions or want to communicate with him about his book.

Cheers,

Shane

Bradley Ayers sworn statement.pdf

• 7 months later...
(2) Various reports have David S. Morales traveling and perhaps operating out of Mexico City around the time of Scott's tenure there. Did you find any mention of Morales in your research?

I found out that Morales was a contact officer in the DRE/AMSPELL project. I saw no evidence that he came to Mexico City during Scott's tenure. Manuel Artime and Howard Hunt did go to Mexico City in summer of 1963. Under oath Hunt lied about these trips.

I agree. As I said some years agoand too, Morales was not in Dallas that day. He was a POC (Point of Contact) person and P.O. drop boxes with alias names were used to make contacts and set up meetings at other locations.

I disagree, fiercely. Tosh, how would you know Morales was not in Dallas that day? You're always so stringent on proof. Can you prove this?

FWIW, I believe he was one of two (or more) shooters on the sixth floor, and picked up Lee Harvey Oswald in a Nash rambler stationwagon 10 minutes later. He was also a sidekick of David Atlee Phillips. I don't know if he ever went to Mexico City, but I would say that is more than likely.

Wim

Why would E. Howard Hunt have to lie under oath about being in Mexico City in the summer of 1963?

As I told you and Vermin years ago; I saw the sign in sheets and was told this face to face with those involved. I told you and your friend this some years ago..., more than once. But as you know, it did not fit into current theories and speculations of the time; That is not my fault.

That's bull, Tosh. James Files and Vernon have nothing to do with my own thoughts on Morales' involvement.

Why do you always need to bring up your frustrations on Files and Vernon?

Question: How do you know that Morales was not involved in the Kennedy assassination? I was told by Tracy Barnes, John Martino, William "Wild Bill Harvey", and John Roselli shortly after the assassination, that David was in Miami. The early records shows that Morales was in the JMWAVE complex at the University of Miami campus at 10am that day.. He signed in on the duty log sheet at 9:20 A.M. and at the gate at 8:45 A.M. He was checked in at the Green Mansions Resort Motel/Hotel the evening of the 22nd. Rm 102. Reference: Congressman Tom Downing 1975; Bernard Finisterwald Jr. 1981, and Arthur Paisley just before he was killed in a boat explosion on Chesapeake Bay.

I see, that's no proof at all. That's just the same as Orlando Bosch and Frank Sturgis saying they were watching TV at home when JFK was killed, or David Atlee Phillips denying he ever knew Oswald. Or John Roselli stating he was woken up in his Vegas apartment to hear the news. You of all people should know the value of that last statement. But on this one Roselli is credible again ........

Tosh, I did not call you anything. Why even suggest it? I just said I don't see your reasoning for Morales not being in Dallas, as anything worthwhile in terms of proof. I don't care what anyone may have told you or what depositions you made for the Senate or whereever. David Atlee Phillips made depositions that he knew nothing about the JFK assassination or Lee Harvey Oswald. So did Roselli. Should I buy that too?

I think the sour grapes are at your end, that I don't accept just anything you say. By the way, what I bought, includes you ;)

And FWIW, I don't care about what you think, I only care about what you experienced from your own, not your hearsay or speculations.

Wim