The Education Forum

David Morales

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been ask a lot of questions about David Morales.  In the past I have just past them off.  Some ask me how Iknow he was not a player in the assassination of John Kenedy.  I know some will take unkindly with this post, but following is information that was given to an investigative committee in 1991 Senator John Kerry's  Iran Contra Re-Supply network ref; Dick Mc Call and John Winner.., close door session..." classified Top Secret Committee Sensitive".

Question:  How do you know that Morales was not involved in the Kennedy assassination?

I was told by Tracy Barnes,  John Martino, William "Wild Bill Harvey", and John Rosellie shortly after the assassination, that David was in Miami. 

Tosh

Tosh,

Would you anticipate any further public disclosures of Kerry Committee discoveries if he is elected? Your last sentence is a mouthful: "I was told by Tracy Barnes, John Martino, William "Wild Bill Harvey" and John Roselli shortly after the assassination, that David was in Miami." I would love the chance to drag the details of that conversation out of you and put them down in a methodical manner. Doing that stuff off-the-cuff in video-interview format hasn't served you well, IMO.

Tim

I know some will take unkindly with this post, but following is information that was given to an investigative committee in 1991 Senator John Kerry's Iran Contra Re-Supply network ref; Dick Mc Call and John Winner.., close door session..." classified Top Secret Committee Sensitive".

Question: How do you know that Morales was not involved in the Kennedy assassination?

-----------------------------------------------------------

So this means that the government knows very well that the the Kennedy assassination was a conspiracy? And that they acknowledge this in close door, top secret sessions?

Wim

I know elements within the federal government knew it was going to happen (FBI for one) and as a result of that information a military styled Covert Action Group attatched with CIA support was sent to try and stop it. I might add that John Winner had problems with believing the Kennedy parts of my testimony and told me so.  He did not have any problems with the Contra Resupply network because what I told them fit into what they already knew about that.  They found it hard to believe that the United States  government, as a whole, or the FBI, knew before hand that Kennedy was going to be killed.

Tosh,

It has always seemed odd to me that an abort team would be sent to try to stop the assassination, instead of the White House being informed that there was a plot and that the trip should therefore be aborted. The Chicago trip was aborted for this very reason. Why didn't they just keep JFK out of Dallas, or at least out of a motorcade (as they did on the Miami trip)?

Ron

Tosh, as I recall from a posting you made on the Lancer forum, you

understood that the CIA, the FBI (but not necessarily the Secret Service?),

the Joint Chiefs, RFK and JFK were all aware of a plot to attack JFK

in Dallas. In addition, their information was specific enough to place

the attack in the vacinity of the Adolphus hotel but that an update on local

intelligence in the Dallas vacinity led them to know that it was actually

going to be in the Plaza.

This would of course suggest that virtually everyone at the highest levels

of government knew in advance of an active threat and of course knew

aferwards that there had been a conspiracy - and in fact had specific intel

leads into that conspiracy.

In regard to the abort team, that suggests that all these folks were pretty

much relying on a group that was flown in at the last minute from several

states away to counter this threat and that they consciously did not

prepare any sort of abort mechanism to divert the motorcade from DP

in the event that the attackers could not be spotted or diverted at the last

minute - in fact your abort team members were on their own

and not in direct communications in DP. And they intentionally did not brief

the SS contingent or lay on any special SS or Police or other security other

than the abort team deployment.

Those post left a real impression on me so I'm pretty sure I'm remembering

the gist of it correctly, I think I even remarked to Chris Cox at the time

that it seemed like more detail on the matter than I had seen from you before. Obviously there are huge implications to those remarks and it seems to me it cuts to the chase in regard to your observations on the attack on the President so I thought I should bring it up for your comment here...

-- Larry

Larry,

IMO, the reason that there is so much convolution is that one of the operations, planned from D.C., was an assassination "attempt" which would discredit Dallas' extreme right wing or a Castro assassination "attempt" which would accomplish the goals set forth in Operation Northwoods. Johnny Roselli's abort team, rather than aborting a risky political demonstration, piggy-backed onto it and turned it into an actual assassination. By definition, those implicated in the earlier Northwoods-type operation would have appeared guilty of a far more serious crime than they ever imagined - including Oswald.

We know that word had leaked from a November 4, 1963 interoffice memo from Hunt Oil security chief Paul Rothermel to H.L. Hunt that there were "unconfirmed reports of possible violence during the parade." There was information from Dallas police and FBI informants that General Walker's right-wing political group on the campus of North Texas State University was "planning an incident." But Rothermel wrote, "There is another report from a left-wing group that an incident will occur with the knowledge of the President whereby the left-wingers will start the incident in hopes of dragging in any of the right side groups or individuals nearby and then withdrawing. The talk is that the incident involving Adlai Stevenson made the present administration hopeful in that if they could get the same thing to happen to Kennedy it could reassure his election.... If an incident were to occur, the true story of who perpetrated it would never come out."

If there was a White House operation that was piggy-backed and turned into an assassination, one can imagine the hesitancy of the SS, the deviations from standard security procedures, the need for so high a level of cover-up, including RFK. Oswald purchased the rifle in an unnecessarily traceable manner and left it in place for someone to take a few stray shots with the Carcano while he waited by the phone for a call that never came. Alternatively, Oswald did fire the Carcano three times, one hitting the asphalt straight below him and one hitting the curb that caused Tague's injury. I consider it very possible that numerous people knew of an operation, but were shocked that the president was killed.

Tim

Edited by Tim Carroll

Did you recognize anyone in Dealey Plaza and approach them to abort an attempt? Did you recognize the Umbrella Man or the Dark Complected Man next to him, both of whom were virtually directly across from you. Did you see Frank Sturgis? You felt a shot come from behind you; when you ran toward the RR tracks did you see anyone in the South Knoll parking lot? Will you please describe the immediate post shooting atmosphere? Did everything seem to come to a stop, as some have described. When we view photos of the aftermath, is it practicle to consider that people were slower to react than we might expect? What did you make of the limo driver's performance?

Tim