The Education Forum

The Second "Patsy"....The Grassy Knoll "Patsy"

Mike Rago

thru the windshield. manhole covers. 6 guns...?

could the fact that no bullet went through the windshield to hit K., or anything, in fact, signify that no one orchestrated a shot through the windshield? from a manhole cover or anywhere that would require a shot thru it?

maybe i need to look again - maybe the windshield was between the fence and K. at some point. but I'm sure i don't need to 'relook' at the manhole trajectory... :)

and right - if there had been plans for 6 shooters, or 4, collateral damage would have had to be more acceptable.

again. i don't think it was a concern.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thru the windshield. manhole covers. 6 guns...?

could the fact that no bullet went through the windshield to hit K., or anything, in fact, signify that no one orchestrated a shot through the windshield? from a manhole cover or anywhere that would require a shot thru it?

maybe i need to look again - maybe the windshield was between the fence and K. at some point. but I'm sure i don't need to 'relook' at the manhole trajectory... :)

and right - if there had been plans for 6 shooters, or 4, collateral damage would have had to be more acceptable.

again. i don't think it was a concern.

I didn't even think there was any doubt at this late date that the shot that hit JFK in the throat went thru the windshield. Is there? And also the one that blew his brains out came from the manhole? that would be two shooters, badge man would make it 3, SW 6th floor makes 4, 2 levels on Dal Tex makes 6, Records building roof 7. So at least 7 shooters, no way of knowing how many shots each fired.

I've thought about this concern the conspirators had for collateral damage (ie. Jackie) and I've wondered, if it was a real concern, wouldn't they have shot JFK while he was standing alone at a podium, giving a speech?

I've thought about this concern the conspirators had for collateral damage (ie. Jackie) and I've wondered, if it was a real concern, wouldn't they have shot JFK while he was standing alone at a podium, giving a speech?

Likely. I don't think it was a 'real' concern. Killing JFK was the priority, regardless.

great point - and realistic, too.

while i do concede that that's a valid point (it really is), my original point was specifically Jackie as the risk in question - and my point was that i don't think (with any real shooter at that range) they considered it a real risk, i.e. "not a concern" - IF they had a concern, as you've pointed out. They probably didn't. I say it's because that was not a hard shot - you say it's because they didn't care. maybe they didn't.

i think shooting him at a speech would have been easier overall - so there was SOME PARTICULAR reason the chose Dealey Plaza. Wasn't because it was easiest, collateral damage be damned. I think personnel was much of the choice, for both the city and location. which is why Chicago was a viable first option, if in fact it had been an option as many think.

and Mr Drew -

"I didn't even think there was any doubt at this late date that the shot that hit JFK in the throat went thru the windshield. Is there? And also the one that blew his brains out came from the manhole?"

I'd love to hear numbers of people who actually think a bullet went through the windshield. and or the sewer. has a poll been done?

are you sure you're not a CIA plant? (I'm reading History Will Not Absolve Us, and now think everyone's a CIA plant).

Edited by Glenn Nall

great point - and realistic, too.

while i do concede that that's a valid point (it really is), my original point was specifically Jackie as the risk in question - and my point was that i don't think (with any real shooter at that range) they considered it a real risk, i.e. "not a concern" - IF they had a concern, as you've pointed out. They probably didn't. I say it's because that was not a hard shot - you say it's because they didn't care. maybe they didn't.

i think shooting him at a speech would have been easier overall - so there was SOME PARTICULAR reason the chose Dealey Plaza. Wasn't because it was easiest, collateral damage be damned. I think personnel was much of the choice, for both the city and location.

and Mr Drew -

"I didn't even think there was any doubt at this late date that the shot that hit JFK in the throat went thru the windshield. Is there? And also the one that blew his brains out came from the manhole?"

I'd love to hear numbers of people who actually think a bullet went through the windshield. and or the sewer. has a poll been done?

are you sure you're not a CIA plant? (I'm reading History Will Not Absolve Us, and now think everyone's a CIA plant).

are you sure you're not a CIA plant? Seriously, do you think I could say yes to that? I do believe the forums are monitored, as other sources are also. I'd love to hear numbers of people who actually think a bullet went through the windshield. Why? since we all know that one did, why is the 'number' important? It's not gonna bring JFK back if less people 'think' no shot went thru windshield. That shot didn't kill him anyhow, just messed up this throat.

no, we all DON'T know that. I count as one of "all", and I don't know that.

and my money says there is another person who doesn't know this, either, the poor fellow...

no, we all DON'T know that. I count as one of "all", and I don't know that.

and my money says there is another person who doesn't know this, either, the poor fellow...

no, we all DON'T know that. LOL, then you may as well quit reading books on the assassination. If you haven't found that out yet, there's no hope you ever will, so you may as well stop wasting your time.

Everyone, it's with great alacrity and relief that I announce my decision to leave the closet of shame and denial, and, in the face of overwhelming evidence, embrace the Truth of The Church of The Lone Gunman, whose members have welcomed me as only the desperate can.

I cannot confidently say what it is that led me to this decision, other than my utter inability to find anything that even suggests someone other than Oswald was capable of this crime and its orchestration; that and the advice of a certain SAGE of the Dark Side (the dreaded CTers!) who encouraged me in no uncertain terms that I'd do better at the Church.

So farewell, reasonable people!! Ta Ta, Logic! I shall go, and ONLY read Posner and Bugliosi! And the Enquirer!

and this lamp... and this chair...

Everyone, it's with great alacrity and relief that I announce my decision to leave the closet of shame and denial, and, in the face of overwhelming evidence, embrace the Truth of The Church of The Lone Gunman, whose members have welcomed me as only the desperate can.

I cannot confidently say what it is that led me to this decision, other than my utter inability to find anything that even suggests someone other than Oswald was capable of this crime and its orchestration; that and the advice of a certain SAGE of the Dark Side (the dreaded CTers!) who encouraged me in no uncertain terms that I'd do better at the Church.

So farewell, reasonable people!! Ta Ta, Logic! I shall go, and ONLY read Posner and Bugliosi! And the Enquirer!

Even funnier: to find anything that even suggests someone other than Oswald was capable of this crime That you actually say you think LHO was capable of it. Now that's funny.

Glenn, before you go, may I suggest you read Tom Wilson's book " A Deeper Darker Truth". He comes up with some very interesting ideas.

i was deathly afraid that someone would take that seriously - it was sarcasm, in response to the well meaning but misguided fellow in this thread who felt I am wasting my time with this research because I don't think a bullet went through the Limo windshield. I was making fun of him.

there is more of a chance of me becoming a democrat than me becoming a lone nutter. (not really, but it's close).

I'm afraid I lean more to toward a "bigger" collusion than I ever have before. It's quite scary, actually, the thought of how big this could go.

what's almost as scary are the Nut Loners who actually think things like "everybody knows he was shot from the manhole cover!" or, "anyone can see Greer shot him over his shoulder using the rear-view mirror with one hand tied behind Kellerman's back!"

oh - THAT Tom Wilson. I'll look forward to reading it. I've heard about his work - i cannot but help think that there HAS to be a technology available to better clear up some of the ancient photography we have - somewhere!!!

i was deathly afraid that someone would take that seriously - it was sarcasm, in response to the well meaning but misguided fellow in this thread who felt I am wasting my time with this research because I don't think a bullet went through the Limo windshield. I was making fun of him.

there is more of a chance of me becoming a democrat than me becoming a lone nutter. (not really, but it's close).

I'm afraid I lean more to toward a "bigger" collusion than I ever have before. It's quite scary, actually, the thought of how big this could go.

what's almost as scary are the Nut Loners who actually think things like "everybody knows he was shot from the manhole cover!" or, "anyone can see Greer shot him over his shoulder using the rear-view mirror with one hand tied behind Kellerman's back!"

"anyone can see Greer shot him over his shoulder using the rear-view mirror with one hand tied behind Kellerman's back!" So now you think it was Greer? I've never bought that theory, no evidence. Unlike 'everyone' knowing there was a shot through the windshield, 'Nobody' thinks Greer did it.

The throat shot could have possibly come from a shooter located at the storm sewer at the corner of the underpass and picket fence. I've heard that location brought up before.

Edited by Roger DeLaria