The Education Forum

The Second "Patsy"....The Grassy Knoll "Patsy"

Mike Rago

oh - THAT Tom Wilson. I'll look forward to reading it. I've heard about his work - i cannot but help think that there HAS to be a technology available to better clear up some of the ancient photography we have - somewhere!!!

Glenn and Roger. Wilson shows with his computer program how the shot did (in his reading of the evidence) come from the drain.

Unfortunately he did not leave the details of his program, before he died, so his results cannot be peer reviewed.

Edited by Ray Mitcham

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The throat shot could have possibly come from a shooter located at the storm sewer at the corner of the underpass and picket fence. I've heard that location brought up before.

I think a shot from the storm drain is possible.People see storm drain and think storm drain.Think of it as a pillbox as used in wartime and its a good place to put someone.I would guess there were shooters posted in many different places for the chance of a good shot.Not all may have fired.

i surely think it's possible, no doubt. it just seems to me that a shot from there would have had to go through the windshield closer to the right side than the left, and i've never seen a bullet go through glass of any kind without it being very obvious. i could be wrong about that angle - i've never looked at that direction for too much time.

i've heard it before, too - but not very regularly, and not with any real reasonableness (from the more reliable sources we've come to recognize, i mean). so for anyone to say that "this is a foregone conclusion at this point in time" speaks loudly of his own credibility.

oh - THAT Tom Wilson. I'll look forward to reading it. I've heard about his work - i cannot but help think that there HAS to be a technology available to better clear up some of the ancient photography we have - somewhere!!!

Glenn and Roger. Wilson shows with his computer program how the shot did (in his reading of the evidence) come from the drain.

Unfortunately he did not leave the details of his program, before he died, so his results cannot be peer reviewed.

just saw this reply, Ray - well, now i AM interested in reading his book. my only question would be its lack of traction if it was indeed a reasonable theory. but i'm not stuck to the popular thought; the popular thought is what has made Professional Wrestling and Jerry Springer so successful.

i'm still wondering why no one has an opinion on the discrepancies between Summers' description of the Dictabelt gunshots timing and the Z film. is this completely my imagination, or is my math fabulously wrong, or just an unrectifiable issue...?

i was deathly afraid that someone would take that seriously - it was sarcasm, in response to the well meaning but misguided fellow in this thread who felt I am wasting my time with this research because I don't think a bullet went through the Limo windshield. I was making fun of him.

there is more of a chance of me becoming a democrat than me becoming a lone nutter. (not really, but it's close).

I'm afraid I lean more to toward a "bigger" collusion than I ever have before. It's quite scary, actually, the thought of how big this could go.

what's almost as scary are the Nut Loners who actually think things like "everybody knows he was shot from the manhole cover!" or, "anyone can see Greer shot him over his shoulder using the rear-view mirror with one hand tied behind Kellerman's back!"

"anyone can see Greer shot him over his shoulder using the rear-view mirror with one hand tied behind Kellerman's back!" So now you think it was Greer? I've never bought that theory, no evidence. Unlike 'everyone' knowing there was a shot through the windshield, 'Nobody' thinks Greer did it.

Mr Drew, I'm afraid you're really struggling recognizing sarcasm. Or maybe you're not, and I am. But i doubt that seriously.

and yes, there actually are people who think Greer did it. That was the joke.

Here's the part with Tom from TMWKK. He posits the head shot coming from the storm sewer at street level near the front of the GK steps. He doesn't address the throat shot in the video, but he may in his book, which I haven't read yet and need to get.

i'm not as impressed as i'd hoped to be - every time he said, "as you can see here," pointing to some model, i could not. none of the visuals made ANY sense to me.

on the other hand, I'm shocked that i didn't know about or didn't remember the sewer on the right side of Elm - i've been thinking of the one farther down on the opposite side, which is why i thought the windshield would be in the way. I can see how a shot could have come from this sewer, and how everyone would have missed it.

i CANNOT see anyone popping up from the manhole at any time after the shots to escape. didn't happen. if he's saying that the exit was through the sewer system to the Trinity River, then ok. But why would they have filmed this guy acting like he's escaping upward?

and what of the police report of a "man with a rifle" around the Trinity River? Is that legitimate - did that happen? that's not insignificant if it did.

ok, i'm open to someone being under the street. i'm also convinced there was at least another or two behind the fence AND/OR the retaining wall. The animated gif of the retaining wall from the NIX film is quite convincing to me.

I don't think the guy was saying that a shooter escaped up and walked down the street. I believe he was doing that because the underground passage leading away is much smaller due to some work having been done, and couldn't get through that way. Maybe intentionally done? Hmmm.

I believe Greg Burnham did some research years ago on the sewer drain, and could speak more informed on that.

Edited by Roger DeLaria

i was deathly afraid that someone would take that seriously - it was sarcasm, in response to the well meaning but misguided fellow in this thread who felt I am wasting my time with this research because I don't think a bullet went through the Limo windshield. I was making fun of him.

there is more of a chance of me becoming a democrat than me becoming a lone nutter. (not really, but it's close).

I'm afraid I lean more to toward a "bigger" collusion than I ever have before. It's quite scary, actually, the thought of how big this could go.

what's almost as scary are the Nut Loners who actually think things like "everybody knows he was shot from the manhole cover!" or, "anyone can see Greer shot him over his shoulder using the rear-view mirror with one hand tied behind Kellerman's back!"

"anyone can see Greer shot him over his shoulder using the rear-view mirror with one hand tied behind Kellerman's back!" So now you think it was Greer? I've never bought that theory, no evidence. Unlike 'everyone' knowing there was a shot through the windshield, 'Nobody' thinks Greer did it.

Mr Drew, I'm afraid you're really struggling recognizing sarcasm. Or maybe you're not, and I am. But i doubt that seriously.

and yes, there actually are people who think Greer did it. That was the joke.

I'm not strugging recognizing sarcasm. In fact, I thought it was supposed to be obvious. As in, "I don't know why anyone would think a bullet came through the windshield when you can clearly see Greer shooting over his shoulder" No, I understand that there are all kinds of 'theories' being thrown around. Most of them by nutters that want to create as much discussion about completely unimportant facts as they can to delay any discussion on the real facts. You recognize, for example, that about 80% of all JFK assassination talk is about LHO, his job, his rifle, shooting JDT, etc. None of that is important. The only thing that is important is that he was the patsy. To be a patsy, someone had to plan that he be the patsy. That means there was a conspiracy. All that is left is to decide who you think did it. Most people have a good general idea who was involved. That's all that is really important. Who pulled the trigger? One of the shooters that was hired to perform an act. He/they were only doing a job. It was a personal/business decision by someone and they executed it to perfection.

i don't find much talk of LHO at all, anymore. He certainly doesn't occur to me except how he might explain GdM or MPaine. That's all.

You have some very odd information and conclusions which have ceased to interest me.

i don't find much talk of LHO at all, anymore. He certainly doesn't occur to me except how he might explain GdM or MPaine. That's all.

You have some very odd information and conclusions which have ceased to interest me.

You have some very odd information and conclusions which have ceased to interest me. Well, my recommendation would be for you to not read what I write, but then that may also be a conclusion which doesn't interest you.