The Education Forum

Harvey and Lee: John Armstrong

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. same feller. The one - the only - Lee Harvey Oswald.

Not the biggest kid in the class and built like a footballer as you lot claim. Positively puny next to his CAP cadet mates.

Ciravolo.jpgstanding far right and farthest back.......would look bigger if closer. ,gaal

Ah, Steve.

He'd look bigger if he was TALLER!

Keep trying. I need the larfs!

Yep. same feller. The one - the only - Lee Harvey Oswald.

Not the biggest kid in the class and built like a footballer as you lot claim. Positively puny next to his CAP cadet mates.

Ciravolo.jpgstanding far right and farthest back.......would look bigger if closer. ,gaal

Ah, Steve.

He'd look bigger if he was TALLER!

Keep trying. I need the larfs!

And note "Captain Dave," in his favorite, .... uhh .... formation.

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

In late 1960 CIA asset Marita Lorenz was in a Miami CIA safehouse with members of her group and met LEE Harvey Oswald for the first time. The HSCA interviewed her and asked about her first meeting with Oswald:

Mr. Fithian: "Now is it your testimony that the first time you saw Oswald would have been in the camps in the Everglades?"

Marita Lorenz: "The very first time, no. I saw him in the Safehouse and then in the camps."

Mr. Fithian: "And that first meeting at the Safehouse would have been within a year of the Bay of Pigs?"

Marita Lorenz: "I would say 1960."

Mr. Fithian: "It would be some time during 1960?"

Marita Lorenz: "Late 1960."

Mr. Fithian: "All right. Now I want to be sure that I have your dates correct. You said the first meeting of LEE Harvey Oswald, the first time you saw him, was at a Safehouse in Miami in 1960."

Marita Lorenz: "Yes."

Mr. Fithian: "The next time or times that you saw him were during training at a camp in the Everglades, various places in the Everglades, in early 1960, 1961 period?"

Mr. Fithian: "And after that you saw him at the Safehouse the second time?"

Mr. Fithian: "What makes you so sure of the dates. Within a year of the first meeting in the Safehouse and the meeting at the camps in the Everglades, is there anything else you could match that up with?"

Marita Lorenz: "The photographs, the events that took place. the photographs that Alex (Rorke) took. Everywhere we went Alex took pictures."

Mr. Fithian: "This was prior to the Bay of Pigs?"

Marita Lorenz: "Yes, April, 1961, was the Bay of Pigs."

Mr. Fithian: "And you are sure you saw him (Oswald) before April, 1961."

Marita Lorenz: "Yes, because Alex took the pictures."

Mr. Fithian: "And the whole purpose of the training was to somehow participate or help in the Bay of Pigs.

Mr. Fithian: "Did you see Oswald at any time in the intervening two years between early 1961 prior to April of 1961 and the September-October Safehouse meeting in 1963?"

Marita Lorenz: "No, but Frank (Sturgis) kept in touch with me. Alex kept in touch with me."

Mr. Fithian: "Mrs. Lorenz, has your attorney explained what perjury before a congressional committee is all about?"

Marita Lorenz: "That is right, yes."

Mr. Fithian: "In any way do you want to change your testimony on these dates?"

Marita Lorenz: "No, I do not."

Mr. Fithian: "There is adequate documentary evidence that Lee Harvey Oswald did not indeed return from the Soviet Union until June of 1962.

Marita Lorenz: "I don't know about that."

Mr. Fithian: "Therefore you could not have met him at the Safehouse in 1960, you could not have seen him in the Everglades in 1960 and 1961, and you could not have taken a picture in those areas and could not have a picture for the dates of that time."

Marita Lorenz: "No?"

Mr. Fithian: "It is not possible."

Marita Lorenz: "I don't know about that."

Mr. Fithian: "Now can you explain to the committee why you gave us this false information as far as dates?"

Marita Lorenz: "I did not give you false information."

Mr. Fithian: "Mrs. Lorenz, I went over your testimony very carefully a moment ago and you assured me that you met Lee Harvey Oswald prior to the Bay of Pigs."

Marita Lorenz: "I did."

Mr. Fithian: "On two occasions."

Mr. Fithian: "Lee Harvey Oswald was in Russia during that entire period."

Marita Lorenz: "I do not know that. I did not know that. The Lee Harvey Oswald that I met was the same in that picture, the one in the Safehouse. the same one that Frank knows. I do not know where he was according to your information. I do not know. I never read up on anything about these theories that are coming out about him."

Mr. Fithian: "This is not a matter of theory."

Marita Lorenz: "I know I am telling the truth. If you don't want it, that's too bad, you know. I am here to gain nothing, you know. Nothing. Nothing at all. You are trying a homicide investigation that should be solved, you know. Don't dispute me or put me on trial."

Mr. Fithian: "Only if we can have full and truthful testimony."

Marita Lorenz: "You have got it. You have it from me. I don't know about the other people. I have nothing to lose and nothing to hide-nothing.

Mr. Fithian: "And it is your testimony that you are certain that the person you met at the Safehouse and at the camps of the Everglades is the same person that you met in Dallas."

Marita Lorenz: "Yes, it is."

Mr. Fithian: "Do you have any explanation for how we come up with
two Lee Harvey Oswalds
during this period?"

Marita Lorenz: "I have no explanation. I know the man I met; he was a creep. I didn't like him. I don't have to be here at all. I have nothing to gain.

Mr. Fithian: "Thank you. That is all."

NOTE:
CIA asset/photographer Alex Rorke had taken photos of LEE Oswald in Florida (1960-61) while HARVEY Oswald was in the Soviet Union. Rorke died in an airplane crash in Mexico in May 1964, along with Hugh Ward, DeLessups Morrison (former Mayor of New Orleans), his 7-year-old son Christopher, Daleigh Pellegrin and Ovide Cenac.

Edited by Jim Hargrove

Here, once more, are my Top Ten reasons to believe in Harvey and Lee. Ask for my next twenty!!!!

10. The IMPOSSIBLE 1953 school scenario: Harvey at Youth House for truancy followed by Beauregard JHS in New Orleans while Lee has good attendance both semesters at PS 44 in NYC.

9. John Pic's inability to recognize clear photographs of his own brother.

8. The refusal of the Social Security Administration to corroborate the official story of "Oswald's" pre-1962 income, offering instead "Copies of three pages of the Warren Commission Report regarding employment of Lee Harvey Oswald prior to service in the Marine Corps."

7. The Marine Corps records are a gold mine: my favorite chronicles Harvey Oswald's trip to Formosa (Taiwan) while Lee was being treated for VD in Japan.

6. The Bolton Ford incident while Harvey was in Russia.

5. Marita Lorenz's secret testimony describing Lee Oswald with anti-Castro operatives in Miami and the Everglades while Harvey was in Russia.

4. Lee Oswald visiting the Texas Employment Commission, filling out forms and taking tests, while Harvey was in Russia.

3. The impossible answer(s) to the simple questions: Could Lee Harvey Oswald drive a car? Did he have a drivers license?

2. The well documented appearance of Lee Oswald in the balcony of the Texas Theater soon after the murder of J.D. Tippit with the simultaneous arrest of Harvey Oswald on the main floor of the same theater.

1. The behavior of the FBI in the first 48 hours of the "investigation," during which the Bureau confiscated many of "Lee Harvey Oswald's" school records and employment histories. Six months later, the Bureau decided to test for fingerprints on boxes in the so-called "sniper's nest."

More shrieking like a stuck pig to hide the fact that you can't explain why the "tall, muscular, built like a footballer" Lee is the smallest, dweebiest kid in the CAP unit.

Jim's font size is bigger than Oswald!

Quote of the Week already... :clapping

"The photo was obviously altered!"

Edited by Thomas Graves

More shrieking like a stuck pig to hide the fact that you can't explain why the "tall, muscular, built like a footballer" Lee is the smallest, dweebiest kid in the CAP unit.

Jim's font size is bigger than Oswald!

Quote of the Week already... :clapping

"The photo was obviously altered!"

Shhh, they don't want to talk about that photo.

Tom Thumb at the back is giving it all away!