The Education Forum

Harvey and Lee: John Armstrong

A cult of facts.

================

Mr. BALL. What did you see him do after became around the corner?
Mrs. POSTAL. Well, I didn't actually----because I stepped out of the box office and went to the front and was facing west. I was right at the box office facing west, because I thought .the police were stopping up quite a ways. Well, just as I turned around then Johnny Brewer was standing there and he asked me if the fellow that ducked in bought a ticket, and I said, "No; by golly, he didn't," and turned around expecting to see him.
Mr. BALL. And he had ducked in?

Mrs. POSTAL. And Mr. Brewer said he had been ducking in at his place of business, and he had gone by me, because I was facing west, and I said, "Go in and see if you can see him," it isn't too much people in there. So, he came and says, well, he didn't see him, and I says, "Well, he has to be there." So I told him to go back and check----we have exit doors, behind--one behind the stage and one straight through, and asked him to check them, check the lounges because I knew he was in there. Well, he just had to be.
Mr. BALL. The last time you had seen him before he ducked in, he was just standing outside of the door, was he?
Mrs. POSTAL. No, sir; he was still just in----just off of the sidewalk, and he headed for the theatre.
Mr. BALL. Were the doors of the theatre open?
Mrs. POSTAL. No, sir.
Mr. BALL. It was closed?
Mrs. POSTAL. It was closed.
Mr. BALL. And you didn't see him actually enter the theatre then?
Mrs. POSTAL. No, sir.
Mr. BALL. You hadn't seen him go by you?
Mrs. POSTAL. I knew he didn't go by me, because I was facing west, and Johnny, he had come up from east which meant he didn't go back that way. He had come from east going west.
Mr. BALL. All right, now what happened after that?
Mrs. POSTAL. Well, I, like----I told him----asked him to check everything.
Mr. BALL. Did you ask Butch Burroughs if he had seen him?
Mrs. POSTAL. No, sir; I told Johnny this, don't tell him, because he is an excitable person, and just have him, you know, go with you and examine the exits and check real good, so, he came back and said he hadn't seen anything although, he had heard a seat pop up like somebody getting out, but there was nobody around that area, so, I told Johnny about the fact that the President had been assassinated. "I don't know if this is the man they want," I said, "in there, but he is running from them for some reason," and I said "I am going to call the police, and you and Butch go get on each of the exit doors and stay there."

=============

Mr. BALL. Did you see any struggle or fight between this man and any police officer?
Mr. BURROUGHS. No; not exactly, because I just had one door open and that was the middle door, and I couldn't see them----that was the main thing.

Yet you wrote: "Butch Burroughs, who witnessed Oswald’s arrest," // Parker

===========

Golly he saw a man in cuffs led out by the theater by police. He saw the arrest. Struggle and the placing on of cuff is the only way to talk about seeing an arrest ? ...... that's absurd. //Gaal

===========

And on and on it goes...

Mr. BALL. They asked you if you had seen a man come in there without a ticket?
Mr. BURROUGHS. Yes.
Mr. BALL. What did you tell him?
Mr. BURROUGHS. I said, "I haven't seen him myself.

Yet according to you and your sources, Burroughs claims to have sold him popcorn, see him jumping from seat to seat, witness his arrest and then witness his double's arrest.

No evolding story? You're kidding? // Parker

===

That's right. He didn't see him come in. (SEE ABOVE testimony Postal) Brewer gave the idea to Mrs Postal. Burroughs observes man taken out in cuffs (the arrest) and its the same man who he sold popcorn at 1:15. Of course Burroughs is told to look into theater and then observes man going from seat to seat. // Gaal

=

Double Arrest ?? Bernard J. Haire was the owner of Bernie’s Hobby who confirms side door 2nd arrest.

=

He (Burrough) said the Dallas Police then arrested “an Oswald look alike.” Burroughs said the second man “looked almost like Oswald, like he was his brother or something.”

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

see >>>>> http://assassinationofjfk.net/looking-at-the-tippit-case-from-a-different-angle/

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the way I see the debate.

Reasonable possibilities that would explain why Oswald was diagnosed with tonsillitis:

1. The tonsils grew back as CAN happen.

2. The tonsils were never removed since there is only an insurance document based on a statement by Marguerite who frequently lied when it suited her purposes.

3. A misdiagnosis-it can happen Doctors are not Gods and make mistakes.

Armstrong Camp-possibilities that would explain why Oswald was diagnosed with tonsillitis:

There were two Oswalds being run by a secret CIA program for some unknown future purpose that ended up being the killing of JFK.

Perfect.

David's answer to No.1 is..."This does NOT happen 85% of the time, so therefore MUST be excluded as a possibility"!! Then insults me because I don't understand the stats...

To No.2...? Well he has been asked many times to provide the proof they were ever taken out in the first place. Zilch. In between the passive aggressive condescension, instead of dealing with this lack of evidence, David will simply put the onus on you to provide proof that they weren't.

And on and on it goes...

There were two Oswalds being run by a secret CIA program for some unknown future purpose that ended up being the killing of JFK.

The intersection of H&L and the assassination only occurs since Tampa and Chicago failed. The activities Oswald was involved in were easily converted to appear incriminating while during the actions themselves they were in the attempt to infultrate FPCC and related assets for the FBI/CIA/MIA...etc.

We don't know the actual purpose for their being two men using the same name and each having their own passport... but the intelligence community was aware after the fact and did little to expose the situation.

The ridiculous thing about the tonsils comes from a sentence claiming Lee having tonsilitis is impossible - which I have repeated posted I agree with the accusation that stating it is IMPOSSIBLE that Lee has tonsilitis since his tonsils were removed is discounting the remote possibility that a partial tonsilectomy was done AND that OSwald was part of the 15% of children experience some regrowth.

I have referred to CE985, the Russian Hospital doc, which state the man's tonsils were not enlarged... IOW, they were normal... which when added to the actual stats on regrowth seems very unlikely... but not IMPOSSIBLE.

So while the presentation in the book concludes what a normal thinking person would... that a boy with his tonsils removed has NO small chance of regular sized tonsils or tonsilitis over 10 years after the fact..

there is in fact a small probability he might...

The bigger problem is the record of his travel to and from Ping Tung while being treated for a STD obtained in the "line of duty" - if that makes any sense.

All these visits are at MACS-1 and it looks as if the Sept 16-Sept 29 reports are the same as Oct 6th... what we don't see is the hospital stay from Oct 7th thru Oct 13th - wonder why...?

Oswald%20in%20both%20Atsugi%20and%20Taiw

Rigor policeman here. Rigor policeman vets logic.

Proposition: Young Oswald did not have his tonsils removed. Corresponding proposition: No need to consider the probability the tonsils grew back. None.

Any questions? Good.

New proposition: Young Oswald had his tonsils entirely or partially removed. Corresponding proposition: Now it's important to know the frequency coupled with the extent of grow-back. And also the frequency of tonsillitis associated with grow-back.

Any questions? Good.

"But Mr. Tidd," the student says, "Why if the tonsils weren't removed is it not necessary to say something about grow-back?" Answer: If the tonsils weren't removed, they couldn't have grown back.

"But Mr Tidd," the student says, "Why if the tonsils were removed is it important to consider frequency and extent of grow-back?" Answer: It's important, to be able to assess the probability tonsillitis occurred in an individual who had his or her tonsils removed.

"But Mr. Tidd," the student says, "I want it both ways. The tonsils were never removed. And the tonsils never removed might have grown back." Response: Go to the Education Forum. Give David Josephs a pat on the back. Ask your question of Greg and Bernie. Class over.

This is, I agree, quite ridiculous. It's a non-issue.

You wanted agreed upon facts. Facts are based on reliable evidence.

The only evidence we have that the tonsils were removed is an insurance form. That is hardly convincing. If the FBI could obtain hospital records of the mastoidectomy, why couldn't they do the same for the tonsillectomy?

But let's give the benefit of the doubt, since you all so badly need it given: there is still no mystery. Everyone now agrees that tonsils can grow back. Oswald had tonsillitis in the Marines. Ipso facto, they grew back. The frequency of that happening across the population is entirely irrelevant. The PROOF that they grew back is in the Marines medical records. The evidence that this has been accepted by Mr Hargroves is the removal of this particular absurdity from his website.

Rigor policeman here. Rigor policeman vets logic.

Proposition: Young Oswald did not have his tonsils removed. Corresponding proposition: No need to consider the probability the tonsils grew back. None.

Any questions? Good.

New proposition: Young Oswald had his tonsils entirely or partially removed. Corresponding proposition: Now it's important to know the frequency coupled with the extent of grow-back. And also the frequency of tonsillitis associated with grow-back.

Any questions? Good.

"But Mr. Tidd," the student says, "Why if the tonsils weren't removed is it not necessary to say something about grow-back?" Answer: If the tonsils weren't removed, they couldn't have grown back.

"But Mr Tidd," the student says, "Why if the tonsils were removed is it important to consider frequency and extent of grow-back?" Answer: It's important, to be able to assess the probability tonsillitis occurred in an individual who had his or her tonsils removed.

"But Mr. Tidd," the student says, "I want it both ways. The tonsils were never removed. And the tonsils never removed might have grown back." Response: Go to the Education Forum. Give David Josephs a pat on the back. Ask your question of Greg and Bernie. Class over.

"The tonsils were never removed. And the tonsils never removed might have grown back."

Nowhere does anyone argue that tonsils not removed may have grown back. That's a disgraceful representation of what is being said and you know it!

I can't help wondering now whether you are deliberately misunderstanding my position or wilfully distorting it. Let me be crystal clear. No one wants anything "both ways". As Tracy pointed out in a post just inches above yours: either they weren't taken out and that would explain how they were still there years later. OR, they were removed but grew back: a possibility confirmed by David as being 15% of every tonsillectomy, Or...ONE IN SEVEN! whichever you think sounds the 'smaller'.

What is "both ways" about that?

Astonishing that I'm being chided for pointing out two simpler alternative explanations for a seeming anomaly as wanting it "both ways". Yet you guys weave international decade long Cold War plots with doppelganger mothers and Hungarian immigrants and a cast of dozens all in on it to explain why he had tonsils when they were allegedly removed.

Or, it is ONE of the above scenarios. That is, either not both

But you knew that anyway...

The intersection of H&L and the assassination only occurs since Tampa and Chicago failed. The activities Oswald was involved in were easily converted to appear incriminating while during the actions themselves they were in the attempt to infultrate FPCC and related assets for the FBI/CIA/MIA...etc.

We don't know the actual purpose for their being two men using the same name and each having their own passport... but the intelligence community was aware after the fact and did little to expose the situation.

The ridiculous thing about the tonsils comes from a sentence claiming Lee having tonsilitis is impossible - which I have repeated posted I agree with the accusation that stating it is IMPOSSIBLE that Lee has tonsilitis since his tonsils were removed is discounting the remote possibility that a partial tonsilectomy was done AND that OSwald was part of the 15% of children experience some regrowth.

I have referred to CE985, the Russian Hospital doc, which state the man's tonsils were not enlarged... IOW, they were normal... which when added to the actual stats on regrowth seems very unlikely... but not IMPOSSIBLE.

So while the presentation in the book concludes what a normal thinking person would... that a boy with his tonsils removed has NO small chance of regular sized tonsils or tonsilitis over 10 years after the fact..

there is in fact a small probability he might...

The bigger problem is the record of his travel to and from Ping Tung while being treated for a STD obtained in the "line of duty" - if that makes any sense.

All these visits are at MACS-1 and it looks as if the Sept 16-Sept 29 reports are the same as Oct 6th... what we don't see is the hospital stay from Oct 7th thru Oct 13th - wonder why...?

Oswald%20in%20both%20Atsugi%20and%20Taiw

And the winner is... the half a dozen or so who correctly tipped we'd get a change of subject to Ping Tung and yet another demonstration of David's excruciating inability to read records.

And around we go doe-si-doe.

Here is the way I see the debate.

Reasonable possibilities that would explain why Oswald was diagnosed with tonsillitis:

1. The tonsils grew back as CAN happen.

2. The tonsils were never removed since there is only an insurance document based on a statement by Marguerite who frequently lied when it suited her purposes.

3. A misdiagnosis-it can happen Doctors are not Gods and make mistakes.

Armstrong Camp-possibilities that would explain why Oswald was diagnosed with tonsillitis:

Perfect.

David's answer to No.1 is..."This does NOT happen 85% of the time, so therefore MUST be excluded as a possibility"!! Then insults me because I don't understand the stats...

To No.2...? Well he has been asked many times to provide the proof they were ever taken out in the first place. Zilch. In between the passive aggressive condescension, instead of dealing with this lack of evidence, David will simply put the onus on you to provide proof that they weren't.

And on and on it goes...

You don't even bother to read Bernie... and there are a great many things you fail to understand - 85% of 5 year olds within 30 months... in THAT study.

I wrote: which I have repeated posted I agree with the accusation that stating it is IMPOSSIBLE that Lee has tonsilitis since his tonsils were removed is discounting the remote possibility that a partial tonsilectomy was done AND that Oswald was part of the 15% of children experience some regrowth

As to whether they were taken out... asked and answered... it's only Parker who thinks it was done with Radionics during a channeling... :rolleyes:

There were a few other things on that list Bernie... should keep you and the other minions busy :up

So you also don't have an "alternative" answer to the question of how a 5'4" 6th grader becomes a 4'10" 8th grader... or a 5'11" 20 year old becomes a 5'9" 24 year old...

How a boy attends 129 days of school between March 23 and May 30 while spending weeks at Youth House

How his brother Pic can correctly choose Harvey from his brother in every case

Why Robert lied about his NYC visits

Who Louise Robertson is and why she contacted the FBI or became involved with the Oswalds at all

Why the handwritten notes show North Dakota yet the final article changes it to NO...

Why the FBI sends agents to Stripling Jr High on the morning ot 11/23

Why the FBI needs to speak with Pfisterer's employees about a job he supposedly had 6 years before, the week after the assassination

Why Myra Rouse would make things up that amazingly corroborates the Youth House reports and the major differences between Lee and the boy playing Harvey.

How Anna Lewis could have met Lee Oswald in February 1962 when Harvey was in Russia

How trusted DPD sources puts Ruby and Lee together in all sorts of compromising situations along with Shaw and Ferrie

How Oswald is both with his family and trying to over pay for rifles from McKeown

How Oswald is proven to be both in Dallas and NOLA concurrently during the summer of 1963

How he can both be in Ping Tung and Atsugi concurrently

How an Oswald is working for Pfisterer's while an Oswald is in the Marines

How he can be with Allen Felde thru May yet be in Jacksonville at the same time

How Major Gorsky has records of Lee Oswald leaving the Marines in March 1959 with all his records sent to DC.

How Lee is in the 1000 series platoons (those attending radar school) while Harvey is platoon 2060

How Oswald can be working for both Tujagues in NOLA and ETI Realty in San Diego in the fall & winter of 1955

How he skips school to work at Dolly shoe yet shows near perfect attendance at BJHS

Which PS #117 & #44 did OSwald attend - NYC, Bronx or Queens

Why the southern boy entering 7th grade did not have a southern accent after living his entire life in either NOLA or TX

What the story surrounding 2220 Thomas might be given that Marg was there in 1947, 54-55 and on Nov 22, 1963

Who Alan Graf was and why scores of marines who were with Harvey were never interviewed or called to testify

Why the WCR considers the two separate Marine bases in Southern Califoria (El Toro & Santa Ana) as the same place

How Marina amazingly meets both Webster and Harvey along with her backstory

How in July 1963 while Harvey and family are in NOLA, Marshall Hicks delivers telegrams to "Lee Harvey Oswald" at the Rotary apartments which Ruby rented for Lee

Why William Crowe, Wally Weston, Dixie Lynn, and Kathy Kay claim that Lee worked for Ruby in Dallas all thru the summer of 1963

Who it was that Yates drives to Elm/Houston with a 4 foot "rifle shaped" package talking about Ruby and the shooting of the president on Nov 20th

Why both an SMU professor and his friend, living next to Ruby claim that Lee Oswald came to their door in the evening of 11/21 looking for Ruby.. the professor's friend wrote a letter to Ramsey Clark about it

Why Mary Lawrence claims that Oswald came to her restaurant at 2:15am 11/22 and Ruby joined him shortly afterward - Harvey is in Irving at the time asleep

How Helen Forrest and James Pennington see a white shirted man leaving the TSBD and enter a Rambler and both ID the man as Oswald

Why Belin changed Craig's testimony of the same activity to confuse the issue further

And the winner is... the half a dozen or so who correctly tipped we'd get a change of subject to Ping Tung and yet another demonstration of David's excruciating inability to read records.

That you remain clueless about this and the other evidence is really no surprise Parker... you want so badly to be right about anything in the face of real evidence stating the opposite...

Keep digging buddy... even a broken clock gets it right twice a day !! :up

Edited by David Josephs

That you remain clueless about this and the other evidence is really no surprise Parker... you want so badly to be right about anything in the face of real evidence stating the opposite...

Keep digging buddy... even a broken clock gets it right twice a day !! :up

The only people digging here are digging their own graves and all have "I <3 Harvey" tatooed on their butts.

Found proof yet that "NAS Navy 3835" is a Naval Hospital with the 3835 being the code for Japan? Found proof yet that someone being treated for gonorrhea before and after being on the Skagit could not be treated for that condition on the Skagit?

These are yours and Steve's claims. But your say so, I'm afraid, falls a little short of being probative. You need to pony up with a Navy manual listing those codes and what the mean.

Found proof yet that "NAS Navy 3835" is a Naval Hospital with the 3835 being the code for Japan? Found proof yet that someone being treated for gonorrhea before and after being on the Skagit could not be treated for that condition on the Skagit?

These are yours and Steve's claims. But your say so, I'm afraid, falls a little short of being probative. You need to pony up with a Navy manual listing those codes and what the mean. // PARKER

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The Two Oswald Phenomena Explained (THREAD) posts # 290, # 292 # 298

==========================================

POST # 290

This whole premise of Armstrong's hinges on NAS Navy 3835 being a Naval Hospital with the 3835 being the code for Japan. Since this assertion is the critical one, it's about time I asked you to pony up with a citation on that. Got one? // Parker (GAAL PREVIOUS POST had answer also EDIT of POST above SENT back Japan Oct 5th)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

found that NAS NAVY 3835 is in Japan (GAAL)

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

http://www.newspaper...wspage/3277036/
June 4, 1953
Mt. Vernon Register-News from Mt Vernon, Illinois · Page 1

====

Pfc. Charles E. Davis of the U. S. Marine Corps, has returned to Japan after a 45-day leave in Mt. Vernon visiting his parents, Mr. and Mrs. Harold Davis of RFD 1. Charles Davis He was stationed at Treasure Island in California for a month before going back to Japan. Pfc. Davis regnlisted for six years. He has served in the Far East for 23 months. He will be serving with a Military Police Co. in Japan. His address is: Pfc. Charles E. M. B., N. A. S. Navy 3835, c/o Davis, 1159222, U. S. M. C, F. P. O., San Francisco, Calif. * * *

. He will be serving with a Military Police Co. in Japan. . His address N. A. S. Navy 3835 ( = JAPAN )

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

or

Navy 3835 ATSUGI Japan 1962 Naval Cover 17008 BR NAS

www.ebay.com › Stamps › United States › Covers › Postal History

eBay

NAVY # 3835 ATSUGI, JAPAN 1962 Naval Cover 17008 Br NAS. It was canceled "17008 Br" 3 Apr 1962. It was sent from AG Mullin to IRS in Asheville, NC.

http://www.ebay.com/...S-/231094956196

========================================================================================

########################
TREATED IN JAPAN SEPT 16th officially on boat CONTRADICTION
TREATED IN JAPAN SEPT 20 officially on boat CONTRADICTION
TREATED IN JAPAN SEPT 22 officially on boat CONTRADICTION
TREATED IN JAPAN SEPT 23 officially on boat CONTRADICTION
TREATED IN JAPAN SEPT 29th officially on boat CONTRADICTION
TREATED IN JAPAN SEPT 30th officially arrived in Taiwan SEPT 30th CONTRADICTION

####################

####################

POST # 292

X MR/DR ACT.NOTIF.EMER. YES
HOW PATIENT ARRIVED: AMB VIA OTHER/SICK CALL
OFFICER S PR LOCATION: NO LIBERTY CARD DEPENDENTS: NONE
ADMISSION DIAGNOSIS:
1. Within Command-Not Work
2. Patient dropped firearm to the floor and it fired, missile struck patient
in the left arm.
WOUND, MISSILE,UPPER LEFT ARM,NO A OR N INVOLVEMENT (8355)

FT 10-27-57
W/M, UPPER LT. ARM #8255 237 D[ischarged] NOV. 15, 1957
10-27-57 USNH NAVY 3923
J-82094 Wd. 5-A
U.S. NAVAL HOSPITAL, NAV. No. 3923
FT 27 OCT 57 DIAGNOSIS: WOUND, MISSILE, UPPER LEFT ARM
GUNSHOT, NO A OR N INVOLVEMENT #8255
1. Within command - work
2. Patient dropped 45 caliber automatic, pistol
discharged when it struck the floor, and missile
struck patient in left arm causing the injury.
NARRATIVE SUMMARY:
This 18 year male acidentally shot himself in the left arm
with a sidearm, reportedly of 22 caliber. Examination
revealed the wound of entrance in the medial portion of
the left upper arm, just above the elbow. There was no
evidence of neurologic circulatory, or bony injury. The
wound of entrance was allowed to heal and the missile
was then excised through a separate incision two inches
above the wound of entry. The missile appeared to be a
22 slug. The wound healed well and the patient was
discharged to duty.
SURG: 10-5-57: FOREIGN BODY, REMOVAL OF, FROM
EXTREMITIES, LEFT UPPER ARM #826.

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

FROM: USNAS, NAVY #3835 ( MCAS-1) AUTH: HOOD ( Message sent from #3835 = JAPAN GAAL)

treated below

U.S. NAVAL HOSPITAL, NAV. No. 3923

==================================

####################

####################

POST # 298

see

http://philatelyclub...ry_/page_7.html

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Navy 3835 Atsugi, Japan 1962 Naval Cover 17008 Br Nas photo
Navy 3835 Atsugi, Japan 1962 Naval Cover 17008 Br Nas
1 photo

Navy 3912 Sasebo, Kyushu, Japan 1951 Naval Cover 13757 Br Korean War photo
Navy 3912 Sasebo, Kyushu, Japan 1951 Naval Cover 13757 Br Korean War
1 photo

Navy 525 Exeter, Devonshire, England 1944 Wwii Naval Cover Amphibious photo
Navy 525 Exeter, Devonshire, England 1944 Wwii Naval Cover Amphibious
1 photo

Navy 3964 Tacloban, Leyte, Philippines 1945 Wwii Naval Cover photo
Navy 3964 Tacloban, Leyte, Philippines 1945 Wwii Naval Cover
1 photo

#############################################

#############################################

or

===============================================================================================
Served on the following ships: USS LST-802; USS ETLAH (AN-79); USS DURANT (DER-389); USS CHARLES BERRY (DE-1035); USS VANCE (DER-387); USS MCMORRIS (DE-1036); Served at the following Stations: NAVY 3923, Yokosuka, Japan; NAVY 3916, Inchon, Korea;* NAVSTA Long Beach Service Craft; NAS North Island NAVALAIRMAINTTRAGRU; NAVINACTSHIPMAINTFAC San Diego.
ENCS Duane Baumgartner USN-RET <DuaneBaumgartner@2juno.com>
Gold Hill, OR USA - Tuesday, April 16, 2002 at 16:38:21 (CDT) * four digit code equals Navy Stations far East

To summarize GAAL

===

NAVY 3932 Yokosuka Japan

Navy 3964 Tacloban, Leyte, Philippines

Navy 525 Exeter, Devonshire, England

Navy 3912 Sasebo, Kyushu

and of course

Navy 3835 Atsugi, Japan 1962

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

the NAVY will send the letters to the right person

Fred Gailey: Your Honor, every one of these letters is addressed to Santa Claus. The Post Office has delivered them. Therefore the Post Office Department, a branch of the Federal Governent, recognizes this man Kris Kringle to be the one and only Santa Claus.

Judge Henry X. Harper: Uh, since the United States Government declares this man to be Santa Claus, this court will not dispute it. Case dismissed.

https://www.youtube....h?v=Dz2YgjSA8Dg

===========================================

Links to EBAY and philately club not working ?? Wonder who bought said letters.........accessory after the fact....??

Edited by Steven Gaal

The above post is to clarity what dog vomit is to hygiene.

Has anyone on this planet ever completed reading one of Gaal's posts?

The immense complexities of this entire case are nothing compared to spending half an hour trying to comprehend what on earth he is on about.

It makes this forum look like a debating society for 3rd formers...

Tin Foil Hat High School

The immense complexities of this entire case are nothing compared to spending half an hour trying to comprehend what on earth he is on about.

Tin Foil Hat High School // LAVERICK

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{

POST # 290

This whole premise of Armstrong's hinges on NAS Navy 3835 being a Naval Hospital with the 3835 being the code for Japan. Since this assertion is the critical one, it's about time I asked you to pony up with a citation on that. Got one? // Parker

========================================================

found that NAS NAVY 3835 is in ATSUGI Japan (GAAL)

Tin Foil Hat High School // LAVERICK

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{

POST # 290

This whole premise of Armstrong's hinges on NAS Navy 3835 being a Naval Hospital with the 3835 being the code for Japan. Since this assertion is the critical one, it's about time I asked you to pony up with a citation on that. Got one? // Parker

========================================================

found that NAS NAVY 3835 is in ATSUGI Japan (GAAL)

So why not just post links that work to prove your point? Anyone can post a link to a non existent website to back up what they are saying.

Your response is backed up by links to web addresses that no longer exist.

Where is the relevant citation you were asked for to prove your point? Just provide a link, but to an existing address if that's not too difficult.

I bet JA is pulling his hair out in despair at the shoddy quality of his lieutenants in general and Bombardier Steven Gaal in particular!

Where's Hale-Bopp when you need it...?

So why not just post links that work to prove your point? Anyone can post a link to a non existent website to back up what they are saying.

Your response is backed up by links to web addresses that no longer exist.

Where is the relevant citation you were asked for to prove your point? Just provide a link, but to an existing address if that's not too difficult.

I bet JA is pulling his hair out in despair at the shoddy quality of his lieutenants in general and Bombardier Steven Gaal in particular!

Where's Hale-Bopp when you need it...? // LAVERICK

========================================

They existed at the time. Proof is Parker commented on one of the photos. Parker said it was mailed to San Francisco with the NAS 3835 number.

Parker didn't understand that the main Navy Pacific Post Office (the military has its own postal system) was San Francisco and said letter NAS 3835 was only C/O San Francisco.

You have never used EBAY I guess ??

These EBAY items were stamped envelopes that were for sale. Links gone because they were sold. BUT Parker himself read an envelope (via link) and commented on it. The envelopes are in some ones collection. (GAAL)

=====================================================================

from the NAVY RECORDS

TREATED IN JAPAN SEPT 16th officially on boat this is a CONTRADICTION
TREATED IN JAPAN SEPT 20 officially on boat this is a CONTRADICTION
TREATED IN JAPAN SEPT 22 officially on boat this is a CONTRADICTION
TREATED IN JAPAN SEPT 23 officially on boat this is a CONTRADICTION
TREATED IN JAPAN SEPT 29th officially on boat this is a CONTRADICTION
TREATED IN JAPAN SEPT 30th officially arrived in Taiwan SEPT 30th this is a CONTRADICTION

===========================================================================

TWO NAVY OSWALDS the CASE is CLOSED // GAAL

Edited by Steven Gaal

So why not just post links that work to prove your point?

Pretty funny coming from some who only offers opinions and when given links doesn't read the info there in any case... nice job Bernie...

Now how about the point at hand... The records put Oswald in Ping Tung at the same time he is STD treated in Japan...

Kinda like the 2 inch drop in height... you have no answer other then to confuse the issue with "what ifs" or "maybe this or maybe that" responses... Maybe the tonsil regrowth took 2 inches off his height ?? :idea

There are also accounts of Oswald on Ping Tung, so we know he went ... and the Hospital records in Japan are pretty easy to follow even for you...

With your 15% in 5 year olds "probability", the FACT he is listed in two places at the same time in the Marines, and the FACT that Felde and others are with Harvey while a different batch of marines is with Lee ...

we do not just have some isolated incidences but a continuing pattern of conflict between two men known as Lee Oswald.

So keep trying Bernie... between Radionics, Asperger's, tonsil regrowth and "no official records" your case against the evidence for H&L is proceeding as expected...

how did you put it? As dog vomit is to hygiene

:up

You see the unit Diaries say one thing while the recaps and WCR exhibits say something else entirely

The only time Oswald was in Taiwan was for the Sept/Oct '57 trip to Ping Tung.

The Unit/Ship evidence shows him boarding and returning on the dates offered... yet the DoD attempts to say he never left... We know this to be patently false... unless one Oswald stayed and one Oswald didn't...

It also seems to show (Folsom & Donabedian exhibits) one Oswald a radar tech and one an aircraft mechanic .... they can't seem to get anything straight....

LHO-Taiwan%202_zpsjcbelepl.png

the two separations are first, 3 weeks for a minor gunshot injury (Donabedian p.606) and second the is not listed in the medical records - that of Oct 7 thru Oct 13 1958 - but is listed in CE1961.

Two men with two records combined into one... CE1962 corroborates this as do the USMC unit diaries and Folsom and Donabedian exhibits...

Oswald%20in%20Japan%20or%20Taiwan_zpslet