The Education Forum

Harvey and Lee: John Armstrong

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With your 15% in 5 year olds "probability", - David Josephs.

How does this clown even tie his shoelaces in a morning?

The 15% is YOUR figure!! Jeeeez!!

I didn't think it was anywhere near that high until you posted the link proving it! Now you say it's only my "probability" that this happens. Why has it been taken down from Harveylee website then? That's the 5th time you've been asked that now. Keep up David, John's preferred spokesperson, Jim, has seen fit to remove it. I think you may need to vent your frustration on him instead of others on here. We didn't take it off your website! (Well, in a roundabout way we did...)

Here is a lesson others on this forum could deploy in this situation. Clearly David, as usual, is looking for a flame war. He has been disciplined and warned on here countless times over the years by the mods for his aggressive argumentative style and he clearly has a strategy to incite anger from fellow forum members.

Everyone on here can see that his argument has been well and truly trashed. Why bother arguing further?

As he refuses to answer simple questions and changes the subject every time he gets bogged I don't see the point in engaging with him.

Is this the letter Steven?

http://www.archives.gov/san-francisco/finding-aids/holdings-guide-08.html

Records of the following Naval Air Stations (NAS), Naval Air Centers (NAC), and Naval Air Facilities (NAF):

• NAC 140, Espiritu Santo, New Hebrides Islands, 1943-1945
  • NAF 131, Noumea, New Caledonia, 1943-1945
  • NAC/NAF 145, Guadalcanal Island, Solomon Islands, 1943-1945
  • NAS 309, Palmyra Island, Line Islands, 1939-1947
  • NAF 807, Ebeye Island, Kwajalein Atoll, Marshall Islands, 1944-1947
  • NAF 825, Roi Island, Kwajalein Atoll, Marshall Islands, 1946
  • NAF 875, Oppama, Honshu, Japan, 1950-1961
  • NAS 939, Orote, Guam, Mariana Islands, 1945-1949
  • NAS 943, Agana, Guam, Mariana Islands, 1944-1960
  • NAS 955, Iwakuni, Honshu, Japan, 1952-1953
  • NAS 958, Kagman Point, Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands, 1944-1947
  • NAS 961, Sangley Point, Luzon, Philippines, 1945-1949
  • NAF 1175, Naha, Okinawa, Ryukyu Islands, Japan, 1945-1952
  • NAF 1301, Canton Island, Phoenix Islands, 1943-1946 [now part of Kiribati]
  • NAS 3220, Emirau Island, St. Matthias Islands, Bismarck Archipelago, 1944-1945
  • NAS 3245, Tanapag, Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands, 1946-1950
  • NAF 3247, Tinian, Northern Mariana Islands, 1946-1947
  • NAF 3410, Moen Island, Truk Atoll, Caroline Islands, 1943-1947
  • NAS 3835, Atsugi, Honshu, Japan, 1950-1955

Seeing as the H&L club won't provide their links I'll do it for them. Now this could just well prove their point (on this matter at least). I really don't know. Nevertheless, because I simply want to know the truth then this must be faced. Unlike some others on here who slither and slide rather than face the facts.

H&L NEVER show this level of honesty.

NAS 3835, Atsugi, Honshu, Japan, 1950-1955

Seeing as the H&L club won't provide their links I'll do it for them. Now this could just well prove their point (on this matter at least). I really don't know.// Laverick

=====================================================================================

Navy records show that LHO had numerous clinic visits with the NAS 3835 (Japan) label and at the same time Navy records show LHO is on a 410 mile boat trip to Tawain.

===========================================================================

TWO NAVY OSWALDS the CASE is CLOSED == THANK YOU Mr. Laverick //GAAL

Edited by Steven Gaal

The above post is to clarity what dog vomit is to hygiene.

Has anyone on this planet ever completed reading one of Gaal's posts?

The immense complexities of this entire case are nothing compared to spending half an hour trying to comprehend what on earth he is on about.

It makes this forum look like a debating society for 3rd formers...

Tin Foil Hat High School // LAVERICK

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{

POST # 290

This whole premise of Armstrong's hinges on NAS Navy 3835 being a Naval Hospital with the 3835 being the code for Japan. Since this assertion is the critical one, it's about time I asked you to pony up with a citation on that. Got one? // Parker

========================================================

found that NAS NAVY 3835 is in ATSUGI Japan (GAAL)

found that NAS NAVY 3835 is in ATSUGI Japan (GAAL

No it isn't. And you all knew damn well it wasn't.

No apologies required...

post-6223-0-07479200-1432759964_thumb.png

No it isn't. And you all knew damn well it wasn't.

No apologies required...

Attached Thumbnails // LAVERICK

=============================

NO NO NO you are 100 % wrong // GAAL

Japan 3835 (via San Francisco) to Boy Scotts APO 323 US Forces. // GAAL

see https://www.vetfriends.com/units/index.cfm?unit=162789

================================================

wiki

U.S. Military Postal Service (MPS)[edit]

MPOs operated or supported by the Army or Air Force use the city abbreviation APO (Army Post Office or Air Force Post Office), while Navy and Marine Corps use the city abbreviation FPO (Fleet Post Office).

#######################################################

Navy records show that LHO had numerous clinic visits with the NAS 3835 (Japan) label and at the same time Navy records show LHO is on a 410 mile boat trip to Tawain.

Edited by Steven Gaal

What does the "c/ofpo San Fransisco", California" mean on the above envelope?

Steve did get one thing right. The military has it's own mail system and it seems all mail goes via San Fransisco.

That point alone proves nothing in regard to where Oswald was treated between certain dates. It was their claim that "3835" is a code for "Japan". Clearly it isn't because we have NAS 955 also in Japan. NAS simply stands for Naval Air Station. They have been guessing about everything else. It seems to me it is no more complicated than having your home address noted on any other medical paper work. It's up to them to show that it was impossible for Oswald to receive medical treatment on the Skagit for something he was being treated for PRIOR to sailing to Taiwan and immediately AFTER returning to at Atsugi. Otherwise it's just more smoke.

No Steven the number clearly refers to the Californian address.

US NAVAL AIR STATION

Navy Number 3835

c/o Fleet Post Office

San Fransisco

California

But you STILL insist that the 3835 refers to Atsugi??

You posted a link no one could activate, (yet I found what you could have posted within 10 minutes!) Now we know why. Snake oil salesmen don't come into it!!

Edited by Bernie Laverick

Steve did get one thing right. The military has it's own mail system and it seems all mail goes via San Fransisco.

That point alone proves nothing in regard to where Oswald was treated between certain dates. It was their claim that "3835" is a code for "Japan". Clearly it isn't because we have NAS 955 also in Japan. NAS simply stands for Naval Air Station. They have been guessing about everything else. It seems to me it is no more complicated than having your home address noted on any other medical paper work. It's up to them to show that it was impossible for Oswald to receive medical treatment on the Skagit for something he was being treated for PRIOR to sailing to Taiwan and immediately AFTER returning to at Atsugi. Otherwise it's just more smoke. // PARKER

===========================================
•NAS 3835, Atsugi, Honshu, Japan, 1950-1955 per LAVERICK (not Gaal) see Laverick post http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19762&p=303990

-

To redirect a quote you gave me (Gaal),Really Mr. Parker do you even know what NAS stands for ?? // Gaal

Edited by Steven Gaal

What does the "c/ofpo San Fransisco", California" mean on the above envelope?

That point alone proves nothing in regard to where Oswald was treated between certain dates. It was their claim that "3835" is a code for "Japan". Clearly it isn't because we have NAS 955 also in Japan. NAS simply stands for Naval Air Station. They have been guessing about everything else. It seems to me it is no more complicated than having your home address noted on any other medical paper work. It's up to them to show that it was impossible for Oswald to receive medical treatment on the Skagit for something he was being treated for PRIOR to sailing to Taiwan and immediately AFTER returning to at Atsugi. Otherwise it's just more smoke.

Hi Greg

Here is a portion of the letter Steven tried to link us to. It is in response for evidence that NAS 3835 referred to Japan. One letter. Look at the address layout. Am I missing something here...?

How does the number 3835 refer to BOTH Atsugi and the Californian postal HQ?

post-6223-0-94866500-1432761844_thumb.png

15% is much too high... the actual figure is 6.1%... I was being generous and proving you never read the work to begin with...

You really are so full of yourself that you'll go to any lengths to show just how wrong you are... and then get all pissy-whiny about it to boot.

You remain a skidmark on this community & thinking people everywhere... thanks for posting and continually proving it

:up

Long term outcome of tonsillar regrowth after partial tonsillectomy in children with obstructive sleep apnea.

Abstract
OBJECTIVE:

We investigated the long-term effects of partial tonsillectomy, and potential risk factors for tonsillar regrowth in children with obstructive sleep apnea hypopnea syndrome (OSAHS).

METHODS:

Children affected by OSAHS with obstructive hypertrophic tonsils underwent partial tonsillectomy or total tonsillectomy with radiofrequency coblation. Polysomnography was performed prior to and 5 years following surgery. Blood samples from all participants were taken prior to and 1 month following surgery to assess immune function. All participants were interviewed 5 years following surgery to ascertain effects of the surgery, rate of tonsillar regrowth, and potential risk factors.

RESULTS:

All parents reported alleviation of breathing obstruction. Postoperative hemorrhage did not occur in the partial tonsillectomy group compared to 3.76% in the total tonsillectomy group. Tonsillar regrowth occurred in 6.1% (5/82) in children following partial tonsillectomy. Palatine tonsil regrowth occurred a mean of 30.2 months following surgery, and 80% of children with tonsillar regrowth were younger than 5 years of age. All five patients had a recurrence of acute tonsillitis prior to enlargement of the tonsils. Four of the five had an upper respiratory tract allergy prior to regrowth of palatine tonsils. There were no differences in IgG, IgM, IgA, C3, or C4 levels following partial tonsillectomy or total tonsillectomy.

CONCLUSION:

Partial tonsillectomy is sufficient to relieve obstruction while maintaining immunological function. This procedure has several post-operative advantages. Palatine tonsils infrequently regrow. Risk factors include young age, upper respiratory tract infections, history of allergy, and history of acute tonsillitis prior to regrowth.

Copyright © 2013 Elsevier Ireland Ltd. All rights reserved

Edited by David Josephs

That point alone proves nothing in regard to where Oswald was treated between certain dates. It was their claim that "3835" is a code for "Japan". Clearly it isn't because we have NAS 955 also in Japan. NAS simply stands for Naval Air Station. They have been guessing about everything else. It seems to me it is no more complicated than having your home address noted on any other medical paper work. It's up to them to show that it was impossible for Oswald to receive medical treatment on the Skagit for something he was being treated for PRIOR to sailing to Taiwan and immediately AFTER returning to at Atsugi. Otherwise it's just more smoke. // PARKER

===========================================

•NAS 3835, Atsugi, Honshu, Japan, 1950-1955 per LAVERICK (not Gaal) see Laverick post http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19762&p=303990

-

To redirect a quote you gave me (Gaal),Really Mr. Parker do you even know what NAS stands for ?? // Gaal

No, Steve. You are just repeating the same mantra and not addressing what I said. NAS 3835 coukd be nothing more than having your "address" on medical paper work. Since YOU are guessing - my GUESS is that 3835 is not a code for Japan (as you previously claimed) - nor a code for Atsugi (as you claim now). My guess is that it was a code for where MACS-1 was located at any given time. If my guess is right, all the form is indicating is that he was with MACS-1.

Once again - what you need to prove is that he could not receive any medical treatment aboard the Skagit. Go for it.

15% is much too high... the actual figure is 6.1%... I was being generous and proving you never read the work to begin with...

You really are so full of yourself that you'll go to any lengths to show just how wrong you are... and then get all pissy-whiny about it to boot.

You remain a skidmark on this community & thinking people everywhere... thanks for posting and continually proving it

:up

Long term outcome of tonsillar regrowth after partial tonsillectomy in children with obstructive sleep apnea.

Abstract
OBJECTIVE:

We investigated the long-term effects of partial tonsillectomy, and potential risk factors for tonsillar regrowth in children with obstructive sleep apnea hypopnea syndrome (OSAHS).

METHODS:

Children affected by OSAHS with obstructive hypertrophic tonsils underwent partial tonsillectomy or total tonsillectomy with radiofrequency coblation. Polysomnography was performed prior to and 5 years following surgery. Blood samples from all participants were taken prior to and 1 month following surgery to assess immune function. All participants were interviewed 5 years following surgery to ascertain effects of the surgery, rate of tonsillar regrowth, and potential risk factors.

RESULTS:

All parents reported alleviation of breathing obstruction. Postoperative hemorrhage did not occur in the partial tonsillectomy group compared to 3.76% in the total tonsillectomy group. Tonsillar regrowth occurred in 6.1% (5/82) in children following partial tonsillectomy. Palatine tonsil regrowth occurred a mean of 30.2 months following surgery, and 80% of children with tonsillar regrowth were younger than 5 years of age. All five patients had a recurrence of acute tonsillitis prior to enlargement of the tonsils. Four of the five had an upper respiratory tract allergy prior to regrowth of palatine tonsils. There were no differences in IgG, IgM, IgA, C3, or C4 levels following partial tonsillectomy or total tonsillectomy.

CONCLUSION:

Partial tonsillectomy is sufficient to relieve obstruction while maintaining immunological function. This procedure has several post-operative advantages. Palatine tonsils infrequently regrow. Risk factors include young age, upper respiratory tract infections, history of allergy, and history of acute tonsillitis prior to regrowth.

Copyright © 2013 Elsevier Ireland Ltd. All rights reserved

Oops. This applies to kids with sleep apnea - which is the main reason now for a tonsilllectomy. Did LHO have sleep apnea? No.

"Pissy-whiny"? Look in the mirror.