The Education Forum

Harvey and Lee: John Armstrong

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am aware of what "Rizzuto" said. I am not talking about that. I am asking for a citation for this statement by Armstrong:

"Nichols learned that the only Earl Perry on active duty was assigned to the Marine Supply Center in Barstow, CA., and was from El Paso, TX."

I see nothing in the documents that Nichols learned Perry was from Texas from a source independent of Landesberg's false allegations. While I'm at it, why isn't Armstrong's latest article sourced? Could a reason be that he is hoping no one will take the time to check his statements because it is too difficult? When I wrote my original article I took the time to provide sources for my 8600 word piece. I also provided clickable links when appropriate. Why is Armstrong afraid that people will see his sources?

It's actually printed twice as Cunningham exhibits. p399 & p397

While I'd like to think this helps illustrate there being an Oswald in Ft Worth in April 1962... Cunningham #2 suggest this is in June, (p401) yet this piece of the card has no name on it.

The only thing tying them together is the recording of all those #'s circled... and the words of Anna Lewis climing that Oswald was in New Orleans from Jan-Apr 1962 then left.

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh19/html/WH_Vol19_0209a.htm

TEC%20SATB%20test%20taken%20in%20April%2

The paperwork states he came to FT Worth in June. The tests were done in October.

While I'd like to think this helps illustrate there being an Oswald in Ft Worth in April 1962... Cunningham #2 suggest this is in June, (p401) yet this piece of the card has no name on it.

The only thing tying them together is the recording of all those #'s circled... and the words of Anna Lewis climing that Oswald was in New Orleans from Jan-Apr 1962 then left.

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh19/html/WH_Vol19_0209a.htm

Once again, you all follow Armstrong, lemming-like over the cliff. Cunningham wrote 4/62 instead of 6/62. As a bit more checking would have revealed.

http://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1136&search=aptitude#relPageId=419&tab=pag

attachicon.gifBarstow.jpg

Now do some research!

I have been asking for 2 days for a citation independent of Landesberg's (not Rizzuto-there was no Rizzuto) statements that confirmed Earl Eugene Perry was from El Paso, TX. The document you cite says nothing of the kind, it only rehashes Landesberg's allegations. So I have my answer-Armstrong made it up like who knows how many other things. So his allegation that the FBI should have dropped all other inquires when Nichols found out Perry was from Texas and this shows a "cover-up" is false.

Steve,

I understand Landesberg said Perry was from Texas. What I don't see is an FBI document that says Earl Eugene Perry is from Texas. It looks to me like the FBI conducted a good investigation until they aborted because Landesberg recanted. They looked at about 4 different Earl Perrys by my count. I will look at all of this more closely when preparing my rebuttal article. Thanks for your help.

In April, 1962 LEE Harvey Oswald visited the Texas Employment Commission in Ft. Worth and filled out form E-40a, Aptitude Profile Test (APT) B-1002 and the Occupational Aptitude Pattern test (OAP). This document was printed on page 491 in volume 19 (WarrenVolumes). But when this document was filled out by LEE Harvey Oswald in Ft. Worth, HARVEY Oswald and his wife and daughter were living in Russia

=============

CANT WAIT TO READ IT, gaal

Steve, I find your posts very hard to follow due to the big then small font, different colors. The one above is great. I hope you will continue to submit evidence that CANNOT be refuted in this fashion.

I will speak with John today while driving down to court about his lack of references in this document since that seems to be a point of contention here. I know he some updated information to add to this based on a call I received from him yesterday. I am not at liberty to address it til he gets the actual physical evidence, if said person will part with it. Of course none of it will stop the anti JA posts. He could have an FBI agent on video saying "Yes we knew there were two and it was a problem we had to cope with" and the troops would still yell fowl.

Dawn

Sorry Dawn. Took me 2 minutes to show what a crock it is. Once again, you flout your propensity to believe anything the Guru says.

Steve,

I understand Landesberg said Perry was from Texas. What I don't see is an FBI document that says Earl Eugene Perry is from Texas. It looks to me like the FBI conducted a good investigation until they aborted because Landesberg recanted. They looked at about 4 different Earl Perrys by my count. I will look at all of this more closely when preparing my rebuttal article. Thanks for your help.

In April, 1962 LEE Harvey Oswald visited the Texas Employment Commission in Ft. Worth and filled out form E-40a, Aptitude Profile Test (APT) B-1002 and the Occupational Aptitude Pattern test (OAP). This document was printed on page 491 in volume 19 (WarrenVolumes). But when this document was filled out by LEE Harvey Oswald in Ft. Worth, HARVEY Oswald and his wife and daughter were living in Russia

=============

CANT WAIT TO READ IT, gaal

The document is not on page 491 of Volume XIX of the Warren Commission Hearings and Exhibits. Where is it?

I wonder how well "Lee" scored on those tests?

What were his aptitudes?

What was his address at the time?

What kind of identification did he provide?

Did he have a driver's license?

--Tommy :sun

==================

first look its CE 1389, p. 3; but see 2 H 338 (Peter P. Gregory). I haven't checked yet. GAAL

==============

says june http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh22/pdf/wh22_ce_1389.pdf

===

Adams, R. L. AD Placement interviewer, Texas Employment Commission. Vol. X, p. 136.

Vol. XI, p. 480.

++++++++++++++++++++

RON WEILLIAMS TIMELINE BASED ON H & L

Harvey and Marina married in Minsk

May 1961

Lee seen in Garland, Texas

Late 1961

Lee arrested in New Orleans

Dec 1961

Lee seen w/ Clay Shaw at Leeman's Baths in New Orleans

Late 1961

Lee meets Steve Landesberg in NY City

2/15/1962

June Marina Oswald born in Minsk, USSR

5/22/1962

Harvey, Marina, and June leave Minsk

April 1962

Lee tested at Texas Employment Commission (TEC)

6/13/1962

Harvey & family arrive in Hoboken, NJ

6/14/1962

Harvey & family arrive in Fort Worth

June 1962

Harvey registers at Texas Employment Comm

Summer62

Edited by Steven Gaal

The paperwork states he came to FT Worth in June. The tests were done in October.

Greg,

You're right, Greg. "Date in Fort Worth -- June, 1962" http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh19/html/WH_Vol19_0210a.htm

So, what does the "4/62" stand for on the page, above? Is it a typo for "4/63"? Unlikely, because it's written twice.

In her testimony, Mrs. Cunningham of the Texas Employment Commission said the first time Oswald came in was on 10/9/62 or 10/10/62, so obviously he couldn't have been tested six months before that in April, 1962 (4/62) .

This shows his test scores and is dated 10/10/62.

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh19/html/WH_Vol19_0208a.htm

Edited by Thomas Graves

Greg: JA is no guru. Unlike you he is a very nice person. I'm done here. We saw your agenda at DPF and got rid of you. So you and your followers make fun of DPF. Go for it dude. Some of us actually care about the assassination of JFK and what was done to frame LHO. I posted as I was walking out the door TO WORK/ Ya the job you seem to find so amusing. "Layer". I have the highest degree you can obtain, a JD. What do YOU do for a living when not stalking Albert Doyle. (Rhetorical question as I don't give a xxxx). Let's leave it at this: I don't think you care a damn about the truth. You can, of course, have the last word as I will not ever reply to you again.

Greg,

You're right, Greg. See the notation: "Date in Fort Worth -- June, 1962" http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh19/html/WH_Vol19_0210a.htm

So, what does the "4/62" stand for? Is it a typo for "4/63"? Unlikely, because it's written twice.

In her testimony, Mrs. Cunningham of the Texas Employment Commission said the first time Oswald came in was on 10/9/62 or 10/10/62, so obviously he couldn't have been tested six months before that in April, 1962 (4/62) .

This shows his test scores and is dated 10/10/62.

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh19/html/WH_Vol19_0210a.htm

bumped

Edited by Thomas Graves

Greg: JA is no guru. Unlike you he is a very nice person. I'm done here. We saw your agenda at DPF and got rid of you. So you and your followers make fun of DPF. Go for it dude. Some of us actually care about the assassination of JFK and what was done to frame LHO. I posted as I was walking out the door TO WORK/ Ya the job you seem to find so amusing. "Layer". I have the highest degree you can obtain, a JD. What do YOU do for a living when not stalking Albert Doyle. (Rhetorical question as I don't give a xxxx). Let's leave it at this: I don't think you care a damn about the truth. You can, of course, have the last word as I will not ever reply to you again.

Dawn, please be assured that it most certainly isn't your job that causes the playful mirth, but your constant need to remind everyone what that job is on every other post you make! We get it. Your an attorney. A busy one. And therefore much much better than "garbage collectors" so we should all be impressed, in awe even, and listen to what you say.

Your intellectual credentials are neither here nor there; you beat your chest as much as you like, no one is really that impressed. Neither does your occupation give you some puffed up superiority over the "garbage collectors" at ROKC. Or anyone else for that matter.

I'm afraid you lost your credibility by admitting, only two years ago, that you still hadn't read H&L. You actually boasted about it. I'll find the link. I took offence to that because only months before you had admonished me as a xxxxx for making objections to a book I "hadn't even read". If only I had known then that you hadn't either!

Then, embarrassingly, you take a massive derogatory swipe at your colleagues over at DPF by stating that serious researchers don't participate in forums. I wonder what our Brian thinks to that?

With friends like you eh?

Tommy,

This is from the WCR:

In the third week in July, Oswald had obtained a job as a sheet metal worker with the Louv-R-Pak Division of the Leslie Welding Co., a manufacturer of louvers and ventilators, to which he had been referred by the Texas Employment Commission.

It seems pretty obvious that Oswald needed to do something about an income when he lobbed in FW in mid June, 1962. The obvious first step is to register with TEC. They ran him through his paces and got him a job.

The 4/62 is Cunningham's error. Unfortunately it's the sort of error Armstrong pounces on to support his theory. As you can see, the adherents don't bother checking the pronouncements from on high. According to one, this was "evidence that CANNOT be refuted".

Some of us actually care about the assassination of JFK and what was done to frame LHO . No you don't. Most of you over there are only interested in anything that is anti-government. You don't give a tinker's how silly or improbable it is, and you will certainly never investigate it - at least with an open mind. Any investigation at all will be a hunt for confirmation and be completely and utterly unscientific.

Ya the job you seem to find so amusing. "Layer". No one has call you a hen. I thought loyers were supposed to be good "listeners". Maybe not, since I had explained already that it's not your job that is the problem. But I defer to Bernie, who may have articulated it better,

I have the highest degree you can obtain, a JD. So the SJD isn't higher?

I don't think you care a damn about the truth. You can, of course, have the last word as I will not ever reply to you again. Translation from loyer-speak: "you don't care for my truth that the government is inherently evil and therefore anything that puts them in the worst light possible must be the truth and needs no other justification or elucidation. And whilst I promised I would never reply to you again, I reserve the right to to talk about you publicly and privately, and to totally misconstrue and twist everything that you've ever said to put you in the worst possible light, or myself in the best."

No. That's not my last word. This is (for now). You had a chance, Dawn, to simply say "looks like John got this one wrong." Instead, you ignored the bad research and yet again attacked the messenger.

Hope you made court on time and your door didn't hit you on the way out.

Some of us actually care about the assassination of JFK and what was done to frame LHO.

Whoa! Hold the presses! How did I let that slip by? Are you now admitting it was Lee Harvey Oswald was framed and not some mythical doppelganger? If so, welcome back to the fold!

What do YOU do for a living when not stalking Albert Doyle.

I also let that one through to the keeper somehow. Dang! How could I stalk Albert???? Albert is deceased. Do I look like John Edward to you?