The Education Forum

Harvey and Lee: John Armstrong

there is no such thing as human error (RE GAAL THINKING) // Parker Quote

=

the employment record == lots of made up stuff ... like golly ...... an alternate dimension (last phrased inspired by Parker) , gaal

==================================================================

http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php?topic=10538.10;wap2below

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

The WC always went to far in their claims as they could have stopped at JDT and LHO were not acquainted, but they had to throw in the comment about them “never seeing each other.” Why say this when both men spent time in the Oak Cliff area? Also, they had to know of the FBI report dated July 31, 1964, that dealt with the possible links between LHO and Jack Ruby. In this report they could see the words of Dobbs House waitress Mary Dowling.

On December 6, 1963, Mary Adda Dowling….professed to recognize pictures of Oswald as a person who had eaten at the restaurant usually between 7:00 and 7:30 AM. She related she recalled the person now recognized as Oswald was last seen by her in the restaurant at about 10:00 AM, Wednesday, November 20, 1963, at which time he was "nasty" and used curse words in connection with his order. She went on to relate that Officer J. D. Tippit was in the restaurant, as was his habit at about that time each morning, and "shot a glance at Oswald." She said there was no indication, however, that they knew each other. (CE 3001, p. 2)

The WC went too far and this evidence bites them in the rear as this shows they did see each other on the morning of November 20, 1963, so their claim is false. It is true that the FBI did not immediately inform the WC of this evidence, but still they had time to learn about it before the final copy of the WCR came out in September. Ms. Dowling’s comments are corroborated by another Dobbs House waitress, Mrs. Delores Harrison, when she told the FBI the following later on in CE 3001.

Mrs. Dolores Harrison advised she had been employed as a waitress at the Dobbs House for approximately six years. She stated that during the latter months of 1963, specific dates unrecalled, Lee Harvey Oswald came into the Dobbs House numerous times. Mrs. Harrison related that on November 21, 1963 she recalls Oswald having been in the Dobbs House for breakfast, specific time unrecalled. She stated she recalls this particular occasion, inasmuch as Oswald had ordered "eggs over light" and, when served, made a complaint that the eggs were "cooked too hard."

Mrs. Harrison advised [that] she prepared Oswald's eggs and Mary Dowling, a waitress, served same to him. She related that, although Oswald complained of the eggs, he accepted them. She related [that] although she saw Oswald at the Dobbs House a number of times, she did not know his identity until seeing his picture in the newspaper as being the accused assassin of President Kennedy. Mrs. Harrison advised she has never seen Jack L. Ruby at the Dobbs House at any other location; she has no knowledge of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, or of any connections between Ruby and Oswald. (CE 3001, p. 520)

Despite this statement matching Ms. Dowling’s the FBI did not ask her if JDT was present. It seems the reason these statements were ignored by the both the FBI and the WC was due to Texas School Book Depository (TSBD) records showing LHO began work at 8:00 a.m. on November 20, 1963, and stayed his full eight hours. This must have lead them to believe that LHO could NOT be eating eggs at Dobbs House restaurant between 7:00 and 7:30 a.m. and still be at work by 8:00 a.m. If we use that logic then how could LHO have have been arrested and jailed when the same timesheet record shows he worked a FULL EIGHT-HOUR DAY ON November 22, 1963 as well!? (THE FBI CREATES LHO EMPLOYMENT FORGERIES,GAAL)

CE 1949, p. 6:

Perhaps Mary Dowling was a little off on the time or perhaps the time keeping at the TSBD was a little lax, but this explanation does NOT disqualify what both waitresses saw on the morning of November 20, 1963. Neither the FBI nor the WC bothered to investigate if JDT and LHO may have been at the restaurant on other occasions as well. What were they afraid of finding out? The WCR did NOT have to state they had NEVER seen each other so we have to be suspicious based on this evidence.

What we see here is a pattern the WC used over and over again—first they ignored, discounted or omitted information that did not fit their preconceived theory, and secondly, they just denied that this information even existed. We cannot state that JDT and LHO had NEVER seen each other so the claim by the WC is false.

We again see evidence in the twenty-six volumes sinks the conclusion (and claims) of the WC, thus, they are sunk.

---.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

see http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19762&p=307017

showing that there are document problems regarding LHO employment.

from previous post

•LHO timesheets (that's plural) from the TSBD seems and out and out forgery*. Seems they were written in one sitting. (Like the LHO historical diary). Many problems LHO employment record. gaal
•-----------------------------------------------------

* forgery (a beloved word of Anti-H & L people) , gaal

Edited by Steven Gaal

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stephen, try to get it straight for once.

You can't get around the fact that the 10/10/62 Dallas TEC "Aptitude Test Batteries" / "Test Record Card" document says "[G?]ATB in Fort Worth -- June 1962."

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh19/html/WH_Vol19_0210b.htm

IMHO, this indicates that Oswald took the General Aptitude Test Battery in Fort Worth in June of 1962, not April. What do you take "[G?]ATB in Fort Worth -- June 1962" to mean?

The "4/62" written twice by the same person on another 10/10/62 Dallas TEC document was a simple mistake made by someone, probably Mrs. Cunningham, who wrote "4/62" instead of "6/62," which would have indicated June, 1962, which represented not only the date that Oswald had moved to Texas from Minsk, but also the date that Oswald had first contacted the TEC, in Fort Worth, and had taken the GATB test there -- "June 1962".

When Jenner saw "[G?]ATB in Fort Worth -- June 1962" on the document, he couldn't make out the first letter, so asked Brooks about "ATB," instead, which Brooks correctly took him to mean the test results ("GATB").

So what if Jenner didn't ask Brooks about the date that Oswald had taken the "ATB" / "GATB" test in Fort Worth? Brooks wasn't the Dallas TEC employee who had requested those results from Fort Worth. Helen P. Cunningham was. And there was no need to ask anyone about it anyway, because Cunningham had written on the document "[G]ATB in Fort Worth -- JUNE 1962."

Whatever. I'm not going to argue with you about this anymore. So you can declare yourself "the winner" if you want to, but I think more level-headed members and guests will realize that I've made my case regarding "[G?]ATB in Fort Worth -- June 1962".

--Tommy :sun

The only case being made here by Steve is this:

there is no such thing as human error. If someone writes 4/62 then that is irrefutably correct. He simply repeated the tests during June. Anyone can see that two different dates indicates two lots of tests at FW.

What you need to understand, Tommy, is that you are not dealing with reality as we know it, This reality exists in a completely different dimension. It's the duality thing again. The same, but different. Depending on the viewer's needs.

It's a wonderful world to visit, Tommy. But you wouldn't want to live there.

Well then that's really ironic, isn't it, Greg.

Because he makes so many of them himself. Like writing "4/22" instead of "4/62" recently, for example. And he missed it (twice?) when I tried to point it out to him.

How wonderfully ironic.

That's exactly that the sort of deep warping that can occur when you're stuck between these alternate dimensions.

I know that that wasn't a grammar mistake you made. It's an evil, secret, hidden code.

Did Steven make a typo on the numbers 4/22 instead of 4/62?

But that's impossible isn't it? If he wrote 4/22 he MUST mean, and there can be no other alternative explanation to this, he must mean that he is talking about April 1922. That's what he put so that's what it MUST be!

He didn't simply make a mistake and put the wrong numbers though did he? No, of course not.

Because no one ever does that do they?

Did Steven make a typo on the numbers 4/22 instead of 4/62?

But that's impossible isn't it? If he wrote 4/22 he MUST mean, and there can be no other alternative explanation to this, he must mean that he is talking about April 1922. That's what he put so that's what it MUST be!

He didn't simply make a mistake and put the wrong numbers though did he? No, of course not.

Because no one ever does that do they? // LAVERICK

===================================================

THE KEY IS THAT DATE CRAZY WC didn't ask date of FORT WORTH TESTS.

LAVERICK HAS COMMITTED A THINKO

see http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19762&p=307094 for forgery problems LHO employment records. , gaal

Edited by Steven Gaal

So what if Jenner didn't ask Brooks about the date that Oswald had taken the "ATB" / "GATB" test in Fort Worth? Brooks wasn't the Dallas TEC employee who had requested those results from Fort Worth. Helen P. Cunningham was. And there was no need to ask anyone about it anyway, because Cunningham had written on the document "[G]ATB in Fort Worth -- JUNE 1962." // GRAVES

==================================================================================================================================================

• Date crazy WC does not talk about Fort Worth test date
  • No testimony about FT Worth Test Record Card
  • Test Record Card is all we have to counter problem you stated.

--Graves re Texas Employment Commission document of LHO:

"So, what does the '4/62' stand for on the page, above? Is it a typo for '4/63'? Unlikely, because it's written twice.

Steven,

"No testimony about FT Worth Test Record Card."

What does FT Worth mean? Do you mean Fort Worth or Ft. Worth?

See, mistakes are human, aren't they.

Let me ask you, why in the world would the WC publish the Fort Worth Test Record Card information twice, Steve, when Oswald was given the test only once (in Fort Worth) and its results were incorporated into the 10/10/62 Dallas document?

Ya gotta realize that the Dallas office didn't give Oswald a time-consuming GATB. Why? Because he'd already taken it only four months earlier in June. The only kind of "test" that the Dallas office gave him was an "Interests" checklist.

Mrs. Helen P. Cunningham indicated that the broken-down GATB results on the 10/10/62 Dallas TEC document were from the test Oswald had taken in Fort Worth in June, 1962. She did this by writing "[G?]ABT in Fort Worth -- June 1962" in the "comments" section. A few inches under that, where it asked for the current date, she wrote 10/10/62.

The following is from her June 11, 1964, affidavit:

4. As it appears from the entries in my hand on the reverse side of Cunningham Exhibit No. 4, I recorded the fact that I obtained Oswald's "General Aptitude Test" battery results from the Fort Worth office of the Texas Employment Commission. I concluded after examining the GATB obtained from the Fort Worth office and after interviewing Oswald that because he was in great financial need for immediate employment, that I should classify him for clerical work and I noted on the face of the card the proper clerical code, being 1-X 4.9. [...]

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/cunning1.htm

Why do you think she wrote "[G?]ATB in Fort Worth -- June 1962" in the "comments" section of that document? Have you looked at the document?

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh19/html/WH_Vol19_0210b.htm

Edited by Thomas Graves

So what if Jenner didn't ask Brooks about the date that Oswald had taken the "ATB" / "GATB" test in Fort Worth? Brooks wasn't the Dallas TEC employee who had requested those results from Fort Worth. Helen P. Cunningham was. And there was no need to ask anyone about it anyway, because Cunningham had written on the document "[G]ATB in Fort Worth -- JUNE 1962." // GRAVES

==================================================================================================================================================

"So, what does the '4/62' stand for on the page, above? Is it a typo for '4/63'? Unlikely, because it's written twice.

Steven,

Let me ask you, why in the world would the WC publish the Fort Worth Test Record Card information twice, Steve, when Oswald was given the test only once (in Fort Worth) and its broken-down results were incorporated into the 10/10/62 Dallas document?

Ya gotta realize that the Dallas office didn't give Oswald a time-consuming GATB. Why? Because he'd already taken it only four months earlier in June. The only kind of "test" that the Dallas office gave him was an "Interests" checklist.

Mrs. Helen P. Cunningham indicated that the broken-down GATB results on the 10/10/62 Dallas TEC document were from the test Oswald had taken in Fort Worth in June, 1962. She did this by writing "[G?]ABT in Fort Worth -- June 1962" in the "comments" section. A few inches under that, where it asked for the current date, she wrote 10/10/62.

Why do you think she or a Dallas co-worker wrote "[G?]ATB in Fort Worth -- June 1962" in the "comments" section of that document? Have you looked at the document?

Let me ask you, why in the world would the WC publish the Fort Worth Test Record Card information twice, Steve, when Oswald was given the test only once (in Fort Worth) and its broken-down results were incorporated into the 10/10/62 Dallas document? // GRAVES

=================================================================

ANSWER As I stated NO TESTIMONY OF TEST DATES , NO TESTIMONY FERIFYING DOCUMENT Fort Worth Test Record Card .....FORGERY funny how they fiddled with the documents ...one called 2 other document 2A see below , ,did you even look at the documents ?? ,gaal

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

===============================

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh19/html/WH_Vol19_0210a.htm WC XIX 401

====================

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh19/html/WH_Vol19_0210a.htm WC XIX 402

--------------------

see http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19762&p=307094

=

FORGERY BUREAU OF IMITATION FBI , gaal

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

4. As it appears from the entries in my hand on the reverse side of Cunningham Exhibit No. 4, I recorded the fact that I obtained Oswald's "General Aptitude Test" battery results from the Fort Worth office of the Texas Employment Commission. I concluded after examining the GATB obtained from the Fort Worth office and after interviewing Oswald that because he was in great financial need for immediate employment, that I should classify him for clerical work and I noted on the face of the card the proper clerical code, being 1-X 4.9. [...] // GRAVES

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

NO TESTIMONY OF TEST DATES.

I don't see June DATE 62 on Cunningham Exhibit No. 4 ,Warren Commission Hearings, Volume XIX # 405 ??

Cunningham Exhibit No. 4 not odd ball Cunningham Exhibit No.2 and Cunningham Exhibit No. 2A ,gaal

Edited by Steven Gaal

Steve,

Not trying to "pile on" here but a major problem with Armstrong and his team is they repeatedly talk about the FBI forging things but when you look at the citations for Harvey & Lee there are literally dozens and dozens of them referring to the FBI. How does Armstrong know what to believe from them and what not to?

Steven,

Let me ask you, why in the world would the WC publish the Fort Worth Test Record Card information twice, Steve, when Oswald was given the test only once (in Fort Worth) and its broken-down results were incorporated into the 10/10/62 Dallas document?

Why do you think she or a Dallas co-worker wrote "[G?]ATB in Fort Worth -- June 1962" in the "comments" section of that document? Have you looked at the document?

Let me ask you, why in the world would the WC publish the Fort Worth Test Record Card information twice, Steve, when Oswald was given the test only once (in Fort Worth) and its broken-down results were incorporated into the 10/10/62 Dallas document? // GRAVES

ANSWER As I stated NO TESTIMONY OF TEST DATES , NO TESTIMONY FERIFYING [sIC] DOCUMENT Fort Worth Test Record Card .....FORGERY funny how they fiddled with the documents ...one called 2 other document 2A see below , ,did you even look at the documents ?? GAAL

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh19/html/WH_Vol19_0210a.htm WC XIX 401

====================

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh19/html/WH_Vol19_0210a.htm WC XIX 402

--------------------

=

Mrs. Helen P. Cunningham indicated that the GATB results on the 10/10/62 Dallas TEC document were from the test Oswald had taken in Fort Worth in June, 1962. She did this by writing "[G?]ABT in Fort Worth -- June 1962" in the "comments" section. A few inches under that, where it asked for the current date, she wrote 10/10/62.

4. As it appears from the entries in my hand on the reverse side of Cunningham Exhibit No. 4, I recorded the fact that I obtained Oswald's "General Aptitude Test" battery results from the Fort Worth office of the Texas Employment Commission. I concluded after examining the GATB obtained from the Fort Worth office and after interviewing Oswald that because he was in great financial need for immediate employment, that I should classify him for clerical work and I noted on the face of the card the proper clerical code, being 1-X 4.9. [...] // GRAVES

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh19/html/WH_Vol19_0212a.htm

Cunningham Exhibit No. 4 not odd ball Cunningham Exhibit No.2 and Cunningham Exhibit No. 2A GAAL

What time do you go to bed? I'm gonna have to start posting on this thread after you've gone to sleep because you keep replying while I'm still editing.

Cunningham Exhibit No. 4:

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh19/html/WH_Vol19_0212a.htm

Oh and BTW--

FORGERY funny how they fiddled with the documents ...one called 2 other document 2A see below , ,did you even look at the documents ??

Steven,

Do you ever test the links you've posted?

Hint: The two above are "Not Found."

You should have "proofread" them after you posted them.

And look! There's a 1 and a 1-A, too! I'm sure there's something very very evil about that. And the WC was very stupid too to publish such glaring proof of the FBI's forgeries, too!

LOL

Edited by Thomas Graves

Steven,

ANSWER As I stated NO TESTIMONY OF TEST DATES , NO TESTIMONY FERIFYING [sIC] DOCUMENT Fort Worth Test Record Card .....FORGERY funny how they fiddled with the documents ...one called 2 other document 2A see below , ,did you even look at the documents ?? GAAL

====================

--------------------

=

Cunningham Exhibit No. 4 not odd ball Cunningham Exhibit No.2 and Cunningham Exhibit No. 2A GAAL

What time do you go to bed? I'm gonna have to start posting on this thread after you've gone to sleep because you keep replying while I'm still editing.

YES I LOOK AT IT AND SEE NO JUNE DATE

PLEAEE HIGHLIGHT FOR ME. gaal

====================================

Steve,

Not trying to "pile on" here but a major problem with Armstrong and his team is they repeatedly talk about the FBI forging things but when you look at the citations for Harvey & Lee there are literally dozens and dozens of them referring to the FBI. How does Armstrong know what to believe from them and what not to?

Well to the lone nutters the FBI does not lie ,they are all good > ,gaal

all good yup !! ,gaal

see http://www.globalresearch.ca/fbis-suicide-letter-to-dr-martin-luther-king-jr-and-the-dangers-of-unchecked-surveillance/5413775 <<<<<

###############################################

US admits FBI falsified evidence to obtain convictions ...

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2015/04/20/hair-a20.html

World Socialist Web Site

Apr 20, 2015 - The US Justice Department and FBI have formally acknowledged that over a more than two-decade period before 2000, nearly every FBI ...

Edited by Steven Gaal

Steven,

====================

--------------------

=

Mrs. Helen P. Cunningham indicated that the GATB results on the 10/10/62 Dallas TEC document were from the test Oswald had taken in Fort Worth in June, 1962. She did this by writing "[G?]ABT in Fort Worth -- June 1962" in the "comments" section. A few inches under that, where it asked for the current date, she wrote 10/10/62.

Oh and BTW--

FORGERY funny how they fiddled with the documents ...one called 2 other document 2A see below , ,did you even look at the documents ??

Steven,

Do you ever test the links you've posted?

Hint: The two above are "Not Found."

You should have "proofread" them after you posted them.

And look! There's a 1 and a 1-A, too! I'm sure there's something very very evil about that. And the WC was very stupid too to publish such glaring proof of the FBI's forgeries, too!

LOL

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh19/html/WH_Vol19_0210a.htm # 401

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh19/html/WH_Vol19_0210b.htm # 402

==

And the WC was very stupid too to publish such glaring proof of the FBI's forgeries, too! // GRAVES

================

see http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19762&p=307094 FBI CREATES FORGERIES

NO TESTIMONY OF TEST DATES.

I don't see June DATE 62 on Cunningham Exhibit No. 4 ,Warren Commission Hearings, Volume XIX # 405 ?? WHICH GRAVES CLAIMS

PLEASE HIGHLIGHT, gaal

Edited by Steven Gaal

Steven,

====================

--------------------

=

YES I LOOK AT IT AND SEE NO JUNE DATE

PLEAEE HIGHLIGHT FOR ME. gaal

====================================

The June date is mentioned on that evil, evil document known as Cunningham Exhibit No. 2, Steve. Or is it 2-A?

You know, after Oswald probably told her on 10/10/62 that he had taken a battery of tests in Fort Worth in June and she wrote in the "comments' section, "[G?]ATB in Fort Worth -- June 1962" ???

Did you expect her to write on Cunningham Exhibit No. 4, "I requested today and received by teletype from Fort Worth the GABT results which this important-to-document future assassin doppelganger says he took there in June, 1962" ?

Why would it have been important for her to document her verification of the date of his test in Fort Worth if he had taken it only a few months earlier and told her the truth about the date, anyway?

Edited by Thomas Graves

she wrote in the "comments' section, "[G?]ATB in Fort Worth -- June 1962" ? // Graves

No she didn't testify to that . She didn't say June in testimony. Only have the document . We just have the word from the FBI that documents are good. ,gaal

see http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19762&p=307116

Edited by Steven Gaal

Bumped for Steven Gaal.

The date is mentioned in that evil, evil document known as Cunningham Exhibit No. 2, Steve. Or is it 2-A?

Cunningham is on record elsewhere as saying that Oswald told her that he had already taken some tests at the Fort Worth office. He probably told that he had taken those tests in June (an easy month for him to remember correctly because that's when he and his family had arrived in Fort Worth from Minsk). That would explain why she wrote down in the "comments" section, "GATB in Fort Worth -- June 1962."

Did you expect her to write on Cunningham Exhibit No. 4, "I requested today and received by teletype from Fort Worth the GABT results which this important-to-document future assassin-doppelganger said he took there in June, 1962" and upon receipt of it I was able to determine that he had indeed told me the truth" ?

Bear in mind that the Fort Worth TEC office teletyped just the test results, the scores, to Cunningham, they didn't mail her the paperwork about Oswald's Fort Worth TEC visit. It wasn't necessary to do so because Cunningham and Brooks were going to re-interview him in Dallas anyway.

Why would it have been important for her to verify the Fort Worth test date, much less document that verification? Just getting the four-month-old results from Fort Worth were evidently good enough for her.

There was also no need for Cunningham to testify as to why she had written "GATB in Fort Worth -- June 1962" in the "comments" section because no one asked her about it. Maybe there were lots of more important questions to ask her at that time than, "Did he really take the GABT test in Fort Worth in June like you wrote in the "comments" section on 10/10/62?". Cunningham was kind of a prickly, hostile, bureaucratic-like witness, anyway, and didn't volunteer a whole lot of information. It was like pulling teeth with her. Why would a hostile witness like her volunteer that information in particular, especially if she hadn't verified it in the first place?

PS Would one of my "tag team partners" Greg, Tracy, or Bernie please take over now? I'm starting to get a headache from trying to make sense out of his graphically and grammatically-challenged posts...

Edited by Thomas Graves

Sorry Tommy, you drew the short straw on the Gaal front.

having worked in the Oz equivalent of TEC, all I can say is that there is nothing ABSOLUTELY nothing unusual about the Cunningham Exhibit in question. People are mobile. People are in and out of jobs quickly. People attend different offices. Pre computer age, you relied on them in the first instance, to tell you.

Beyond that. you could pick any file at random and the chances are, you'll find problems with it. They will range from the small and inconsequential through to the major ones that seem to have a snowball effect through the rest of the file.

Let's get back to the facts here. There were claims made at the hardlylee/nut website that were not true in regard to Oswald's dealings with TEC. Steve is simply hanging off a cliff, clinging to some straw with an elephant clinging to his legs.

Edited by Greg Parker

BORIS AND NATASHA HUNT

MOOSE AND SQUIRREL

NOTE: In a 1997 interview Robert Webster told JFK researcher and author Dick

Russell that he met Marina Prusakova in Moscow in the summer of 1959 and spoke with

her in English. Webster said that Marina spoke English well, but with a heavy accent.

A year after Webster was sent to Leningrad by the Soviet Government, 400 miles from

Moscow, he met Marina again shortly after he applied for an exit visa so that he could

return to the US. [interview of Robert Webster by Dick Russell at Cape Cod, MA. 1997]

Marina's friend in Dallas, Katya Ford, said that when she asked Marina why Oswald

went to Russia, Marina told her that he worked for the Rand Corporation and helped

set up the American exhibit at the World Trade Exposition in Moscow.[WC Document 5,

p. 259; FBI interview of Katherine Ford by SA James P. Hosty, 11/24/63] Marina had

momentarily confused Harvey Oswald with Robert Webster, the 1st US "defector," whom

she met in Moscow (1959) and again in Leningrad (1960).

It is not a coincidence that both Webster and Oswald "defected" a few months apart in

1959, both tried to "defect" on a Saturday, both possessed "sensitive" information of

possible value to the Russians, both were befriended by Marina Prusakova, and both

returned to the United States in the Spring of 1962. These US "defectors," acting in perfect

harmony, were both working for the CIA.

--From Harvey and Lee, p. 799