The Education Forum

Harvey and Lee: John Armstrong

Greg: JA is no guru. Unlike you he is a very nice person. I'm done here. We saw your agenda at DPF and got rid of you. So you and your followers make fun of DPF. Go for it dude. Some of us actually care about the assassination of JFK and what was done to frame LHO. I posted as I was walking out the door TO WORK/ Ya the job you seem to find so amusing. "Layer". I have the highest degree you can obtain, a JD. What do YOU do for a living when not stalking Albert Doyle. (Rhetorical question as I don't give a xxxx). Let's leave it at this: I don't think you care a damn about the truth. You can, of course, have the last word as I will not ever reply to you again.

I have the highest degree you can obtain, a JD. So the SJD isn't higher?

The S.J.D. is described as the "highest degree in law" by the University of Virginia, the "terminal degree in law" by Indiana Universityand Harvard Law School and as the "most advanced law degree" by Yale Law School, Georgetown Law, New York University ]and Stanford University. The National Association of Legal Professionals states that the J.S.D./S.J.D. is "typically the most advanced or terminal law degree that would follow the earning of the LL.M. and J.D. degrees."

However, some argue that the J.D. is the highest "professional doctorate" in law, on the grounds that some universities describe the S.J.D. as a "postdoctoral degree."and the American Bar Association has issued a Council Statement stating that the J.D. be considered as being equivalent to the Ph.D. for educational employment purposes.

Edited by Ray Mitcham

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In January, 1953, the House on Un-American Activities in New York had a file on a "Marguerite Oswald." This file contained references to 1941, Nazi's, New Jersey, and was eventually discovered in a CIA office of Security file. The Assassination Records Review Board requested this file, which apparently contained background information related to "Marguerite Oswald," but their request was denied.

http://harveyandlee.net/Early/Early.html

By sheer coincidence no doubt, the 1941 hearings were all about Nazi activity in New Jersey. One of the stenographers for the hearings was listed as Mrs. Oswald - no first name given.

So.... a cite from the H & L gang to help clear this up would be great....

attachicon.gifBarstow.jpg

Now do some research!

I have been asking for 2 days for a citation independent of Landesberg's (not Rizzuto-there was no Rizzuto) statements that confirmed Earl Eugene Perry was from El Paso, TX. The document you cite says nothing of the kind, it only rehashes Landesberg's allegations. So I have my answer-Armstrong made it up like who knows how many other things. So his allegation that the FBI should have dropped all other inquires when Nichols found out Perry was from Texas and this shows a "cover-up" is false.

All this shows is that you are unable or unwilling to do your own research on files that we have made available to the public at Baylor University. Nearly all the documents that you referenced in your 8600-word essay were from the John Armstrong Collection at Baylor University. John did all your research for you. Every document you need is on file at Baylor. Archivists are available for a fee to help you locate any document you desire, or you can locate it yourself. If you want to learn where Earl Eugene Perry was from, do your own homework instead of asking others to do it for you.

We look forward to your rebuttal essay, which will show how dependent you are on John's research instead of your own.

Edited by Jim Hargrove

In January, 1953, the House on Un-American Activities in New York had a file on a "Marguerite Oswald." This file contained references to 1941, Nazi's, New Jersey, and was eventually discovered in a CIA office of Security file. The Assassination Records Review Board requested this file, which apparently contained background information related to "Marguerite Oswald," but their request was denied.

By sheer coincidence no doubt, the 1941 hearings were all about Nazi activity in New Jersey. One of the stenographers for the hearings was listed as Mrs. Oswald - no first name given.

Marguerite's uncle law partner was a United Fruit lawyer and she got a receptionist job at Standard Fruit pre WW II . Standard Fruit and United Fruit were at loggerheads till 1942. She may have been a United Fruit spy on Standard Fruit. United Fruit worked with ONI circa WWI. It could be Marguerite was a ONI asset against the NJ Nazi. (Per Linda Minor she also did date a number of Navy men). gaal (PS receptionist "CAN BE" good place for a spy)

Edited by Steven Gaal

attachicon.gifBarstow.jpg

Now do some research!

I have been asking for 2 days for a citation independent of Landesberg's (not Rizzuto-there was no Rizzuto) statements that confirmed Earl Eugene Perry was from El Paso, TX. The document you cite says nothing of the kind, it only rehashes Landesberg's allegations. So I have my answer-Armstrong made it up like who knows how many other things. So his allegation that the FBI should have dropped all other inquires when Nichols found out Perry was from Texas and this shows a "cover-up" is false.

All this shows is that you are unable or unwilling to do your own research on files that we have made available to the public at Baylor University. Nearly all the documents that you referenced in your 8600-word essay were from the John Armstrong Collection at Baylor University. John did all your research for you. Every document you need is on file at Baylor. Archivists are available for a fee to help you locate any document you desire, or you can locate it yourself. If you want to learn where Earl Eugene Perry was from, do your own homework instead of asking others to do it for you.

We look forward to your rebuttal essay, which will show how dependent you are on John's research instead of your own.

Actually, my article will show how Armstrong is dependent on people like myself and Greg Parker to do his fact checking for him. We all saw how you thanked Greg in the Frankenstein matter because you were able to take the things he pointed out and turn them into a new reality by first removing the composite graphic and then restoring it with a new explanation.

Armstrong did the same thing by studying my article. First, he started cleaning up his old theory. But by reading both my article and my posts here he was able to come up with a new idea. He is taking the story of Al Fowler and building a new reality from that and inserting the actor Landesberg into this tale where he previously only hinted at his involvement. He almost certainly got this idea from me since Fowler is not mentioned in the book. As far as Armstrong's "research" it primarily amounts to acquiring documents and creating fantasy from them. At this point in time most of the documents are available at Mary Ferrell's site anyway.

Edited by W. Tracy Parnell

Greg: JA is no guru. Unlike you he is a very nice person. I'm done here. We saw your agenda at DPF and got rid of you. So you and your followers make fun of DPF. Go for it dude. Some of us actually care about the assassination of JFK and what was done to frame LHO. I posted as I was walking out the door TO WORK/ Ya the job you seem to find so amusing. "Layer". I have the highest degree you can obtain, a JD. What do YOU do for a living when not stalking Albert Doyle. (Rhetorical question as I don't give a xxxx). Let's leave it at this: I don't think you care a damn about the truth. You can, of course, have the last word as I will not ever reply to you again.

I have the highest degree you can obtain, a JD. So the SJD isn't higher?

The S.J.D. is described as the "highest degree in law" by the University of Virginia, the "terminal degree in law" by Indiana Universityand Harvard Law School and as the "most advanced law degree" by Yale Law School, Georgetown Law, New York University ]and Stanford University. The National Association of Legal Professionals states that the J.S.D./S.J.D. is "typically the most advanced or terminal law degree that would follow the earning of the LL.M. and J.D. degrees."

However, some argue that the J.D. is the highest "professional doctorate" in law, on the grounds that some universities describe the S.J.D. as a "postdoctoral degree."and the American Bar Association has issued a Council Statement stating that the J.D. be considered as being equivalent to the Ph.D. for educational employment purposes.

Best Answer: A JD is a Juris Doctor, a Doctor of Law, which allows someone to sit on the bar exam, and is the basic degree that all lawyers have. The LL.M is the Legum Magister, Master of Laws, which requires a JD and is an advanced degree mostly theoretical in focus, which is usually only attained by those who want to teach law or want to become very specialized in a particular field. The JSD, the Juris Scientium Doctor, Doctor of the Science of Law, is equivalent to a PhD in law and usually requires an LLM to apply. It involves a dissertation mainly and is even more theory based than the LLM. An equivalent to the JSD in Europe is the LLD, Legum Doctor, Doctor of Laws, which is only awarded as an honorary degree in the US. There is also an MSL, a Master of Studies of Law, which does not require a JD and is intended as an introduction to formal legal education for those who do not want a professional legal degree. Yale's description of their various programs is very helpful.

Source(s):

http://www.law.yale.edu/outside/html/Aca...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_of_L...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_of_L... YAHOO

===========================================

IMHO GAAL below (take it from me 12 years college (couldn't make up my mind))

The JD is a specialized degree and really should be considered above BA and below Masters degree.

LLM is masters level

JSD (LLD) is PHd level

Edited by Steven Gaal

Marguerite's uncle law partner was a United Fruit lawyer and she got a receptionist job at Standard Fruit pre WW II . Standard Fruit and United Fruit were at loggerheads till 1942. She may have been a United Fruit spy on Standard Fruit. United Fruit worked with ONI circa WWI. It could be Marguerite was a ONI asset against the NJ Nazi. (Per Linda Minor she also did date a number of Navy men). gaal (PS receptionist "CAN BE" good place for a spy)

That's not a citation. I asked for a citation.

Because without one, this looks like a reference, not to Marguerite Oswald, but to a random "Mrs. Oswald, who happened to be a steno for the HUAC circa 1941.You can search the name "Oswald" on here and see for yourself. https://archive.org/stream/investigationofu07unit#page/6/mode/2up/search/oswald

Thank you, Ray. So the likes of Harvard and Yale are less reliable sources than "some [who] argue" differently.

Impressive.

Not my comment. Tell Wiki and the American bar Association.

Why bother answerimg with a wiki quote you're unwilling to support?

Gaal wrote: "Marguerite's uncle law partner was a United Fruit lawyer and she got a receptionist job at Standard Fruit pre WW II . Standard Fruit and United Fruit were at loggerheads till 1942. She may have been a United Fruit spy on Standard Fruit. United Fruit worked with ONI circa WWI. It could be Marguerite was a ONI asset against the NJ Nazi. (Per Linda Minor she also did date a number of Navy men). gaal (PS receptionist "CAN BE" good place for a spy)"

Steve, didn't you mean to put an apostrophe and an "s" after the word "uncle"? Also, you wrote "the NJ Nazi" (singular), so precisely which "NJ Nazi" are you talking about?

--Tommy :sun

PS Your posts are hard enough to understand (as several people have mentioned) even without such boo-boos.

PPS So let me get this straight -- a law partner of Marguerite's uncle was a United Fruit lawyer, and she got a job as a receptionist at Standard Fruit? Wow.

And Holy Toledo, United Fruit worked with ONI circa WWI (which ended in 1918)? Wowie zowie.

Edited by Thomas Graves

Gaal Marguerite uncle's law partner was a United Fruit lawyer and she got a receptionist job at Standard Fruit pre WW II . Standard Fruit and United Fruit were at loggerheads till 1942. She may have been a United Fruit spy on Standard Fruit. United Fruit worked with ONI circa WWI. It could be Marguerite was a ONI asset against the NJ Nazis. (Per Linda Minor she also did date a number of Navy men). gaal (PS receptionist "CAN BE" good place for a spy)"

Steve, Didn't you mean to put an apostrophe and an "s" after the word "uncle"? Also, you wrote "Nazi" singular, so precisely which "NJ Nazi" are you talking about?

PS Your posts are hard enough to understand (as several people have mentioned) even without such boo-boos.

PPS So let me get this straight -- a law partner of Marguerite's uncle was a United Fruit lawyer, and she got a job as a receptionist at Standard Fruit? Wow.

And Holy Toledo, United Fruit worked with ONI circa WWI (which ended in 1918)? Wowie zowie.

Seems Marguerite was not connected to the House on Un-American Activities. She still could have been connected to ONI and this would explain the activity of her son.GAAL

United Fruit started working with ONI circa WWI and later WWII and probably past that time WOW !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4vf8N6GpdM

Edited by Steven Gaal

Gaal wrote: "Marguerite's uncle law partner was a United Fruit lawyer and she got a receptionist job at Standard Fruit pre WW II . Standard Fruit and United Fruit were at loggerheads till 1942. She may have been a United Fruit spy on Standard Fruit. United Fruit worked with ONI circa WWI. It could be Marguerite was a ONI asset against the NJ Nazi. (Per Linda Minor she also did date a number of Navy men). gaal (PS receptionist "CAN BE" good place for a spy)"

Steve, Didn't you mean to put an apostrophe and an "s" after the word "uncle"? Also, you wrote "Nazi" singular, so precisely which "NJ Nazi" are you talking about?

United Fruit started working with ONI circa WWI and later WWII and probably past that time WOW !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4vf8N6GpdM

No need to overreact, Steve. Take some deep breaths.

It's still unintelligible, Steve. Do you proofread your posts before or even after you post them?

Could you please write in complete sentences?

You seem to be trying to say that United Fruit started working with ONI twice -- the first time around WWI, and then again during WWII.

BTW, what about your earlier post on this thread in which you said (in red-colored font) that a particular WC document about Oswald's alleged April, 1962, dealings with the Texas Employment Commission could be found in "on page 491 Volume 19 (WarrenVolumes)" [sic] ? Where did you get that bad information? Harvey and Lee ? Or was it just carelessness on your part?

Gall wrote (without sourcing):

"In April, 1962 LEE Harvey Oswald visited the Texas Employment Commission in Ft. Worth and filled out form E-40a, Aptitude Profile Test (APT) B-1002 and the Occupational Aptitude Pattern test (OAP). This document was printed on page 491 in volume 19 (WarrenVolumes). But when this document was filled out by LEE Harvey Oswald in Ft. Worth, HARVEY Oswald and his wife and daughter were living in Russia."

Edited by Thomas Graves

BTW, what about your earlier post on this thread in which you said (in red-colored font) that a particular WC document about Oswald's alleged April, 1962, dealings with the Texas Employment Commission could be found in "on page 491 Volume 19 (WarrenVolumes)" [sic] ? Where did you get that bad information? Harvey and Lee ? Or was it just carelessness on your part? // GRAVES

==========================================================================

QUOTE FROM H & L . The employment document does have 4/22 written on it , as you Mr. Graves note. ,GAAL

see

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=21846&p=301404

BTW, what about your earlier post on this thread in which you said (in red-colored font) that a particular WC document about Oswald's alleged April, 1962, dealings with the Texas Employment Commission could be found in "on page 491 Volume 19 (WarrenVolumes)" [sic] ? Where did you get that bad information? Harvey and Lee ? Or was it just carelessness on your part? // GRAVES

==========================================================================

QUOTE FROM H & L . The employment document does have 4/22 written on it , as you Mr. Graves note. ,GAAL

see

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=21846&p=301404

And NO ONE in the H & L camp checked out whether that date was correct or not. Why? Because that could mean finding something that negated its usefulness to this theory.