The Education Forum

The Boston Bombing and Dealey Plaza

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[...]

So Boston was "terrorized" by these brothers?

[...]

Dear Mr. Jeffries,

Well, Don, that's what terrorists do, you know. They terrorize people. Preferably in large cities. Probably easier to spread that kind of fear in this age of instant digital communication and "social networking" than it was back in the day of, say, Ghengis Khan.

A damning indictment of the CIA's drone campaign, if ever I read one. And from such an unexpected source. Just goes to show.

By bombing the heavily-attended Boston Marathon with two bombs (ten seconds and 550 feet apart), killing a MIT security guard, robbing a guy after hijacking his car...

Point of order, your Honour, but is that last bit still part of the official narrative, or has it been expunged? I'm getting rather confused by all the shifts, you understand.

Are you so absolutely convinced so soon after the ordeal that the two brothers must be innocent?

So tell us, Tommy, which part of the defence have you heard so far? Or have you entirely abandoned trivial stuff like evidence, courts and that sort of flummery?

Should we start lionizing them? Calling them martyrs, perhaps?

No, the proper name for the sole-surviving youngster is the accused. Assuming he's permitted to survive to trial, that is.

Amazing how many extreme right-wingers float around JFK research sites these days.

Isn't it, Tommy?

[...]

So Boston was "terrorized" by these brothers?

[...]

Dear Mr. Jeffries,

Well, Don, that's what terrorists do, you know. They terrorize people. Preferably in large cities. Probably easier to spread that kind of fear amongst an urban population hooked on instant digital communication and "social networking" than it was back in the day of, say, Ghengis Khan.

By allegedly bombing the heavily-attended Boston Marathon with two bombs (ten seconds and 550 feet apart), allegedly killing a MIT security guard, allegedly robbing a guy after allegedly hijacking his car, and then allegedly being at large, they evidently did what they wanted to do-- they effectively terrorized the residents of a large city and hit the big time in the process.

Are you so absolutely convinced so soon after the ordeal that the two brothers must be innocent?

If so, should we start lionizing them? Calling them "martyrs," perhaps?

Sincerely,

--Tommy :sun

edited and bumped

Edited by Thomas Graves

By bombing the heavily-attended Boston Marathon with two bombs (ten seconds and 550 feet apart), killing a MIT security guard, robbing a guy after hijacking his car...

Point of order, your Honour, but is that last bit still part of the official narrative, or has it been expunged? I'm getting rather confused by all the shifts, you understand.

Point taken:

http://s3.documentcl...vs-dzhokhar.pdf

Edited by Stephen Roy

By allegedly bombing the heavily-attended Boston Marathon with two bombs (ten seconds and 550 feet apart), allegedly killing a MIT security guard, allegedly robbing a guy after allegedly hijacking his car...

Point taken:

http://www.justice.g...t1304211847.pdf

Perhaps this will reduce your confusion.

Dear Mr. Rigby,

Please note the words "allegedly" added to my quoted my sentence fragment, above (and to my original post, as well, beforehand). Done so because my little 'ole pea-pickin' , bleeding (reactionary) heart just made me do it!

Edited by Thomas Graves

No, the proper name for the sole-surviving youngster is the accused. Assuming he's permitted to survive to trial, that is.

Amazing how many extreme right-wingers float around JFK research sites these days.

Is THIS what it's come down to? The guy charged with this crime is a "sole survivng youngster" whose life is now in danger, and anyone who gets angry and points out the evidence is dismissed as an extreme right-winger? I SO much want to say something against the rules right now.

Is THIS what it's come down to? The guy charged with this crime is a "sole survivng youngster" whose life is now in danger, and anyone who gets angry and points out the evidence is dismissed as an extreme right-winger? I SO much want to say something against the rules right now.

Your emotional incontinence is, to be candid, of no interest or relevance. It is also most definitely not a fit and proper substitute for the rule of law, as you have so artlessly demonstrated.

As for evidence, what evidence? A lot of law enforcement and spook briefings, many of them hopelessly contradictory, incomplete, censored, and self-serving, as relayed by the establishment transmission belt that is the mainstream US media?

And you call yourself a student of the Kennedy assassination?

You’ve learned precisely nothing.

By allegedly bombing the heavily-attended Boston Marathon with two bombs (ten seconds and 550 feet apart), allegedly killing a MIT security guard, allegedly robbing a guy after allegedly hijacking his car...

Point taken:

http://www.justice.g...t1304211847.pdf

Perhaps this will reduce your confusion.

Dear Mr. Rigby,

Please note the words "allegedly" added to my quoted my sentence fragment, above (and to my original post, as well, beforehand). Done so because my little 'ole pea-pickin' , bleeding (reactionary) heart just made me do it!

The feeblest attempt to row back from a rush to judgment I've seen in, oh, about ten minutes.

Respect.

Once again, Paul, read this:

http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/690347/criminal-complaint-united-states-vs-dzhokhar.pdf

There's some of the evidence as it stands today.

Interesting that you took my passionate offering of evidence and took it personal with "incontinence," "artlessly," "you call yourself a student," and I've "learned precisely nothing." Says more about you than me.

Read the criminal complaint.

Once again, Paul, read this:

http://s3.documentcl...vs-dzhokhar.pdf

There's some of the evidence as it stands today.

Interesting that you took my passionate offering of evidence and took it personal with "incontinence," "artlessly," "you call yourself a student," and I've "learned precisely nothing." Says more about you than me.

Read the criminal complaint.

Dear Mr. Roy,

Criminal complaint?! How DARE you entertain the possibility that' he's guilty and so brazenly label him a CRIMINAL !

All TRUE BELIEVERS know he's just a totally innocent Martyr/Patsy/Victim who was set up by the A.E.I.*

*Allegedly Evil Illuminati !!

(LOL)

Edited by Thomas Graves

Steve, if you're irritated because you believe the MSM is liberal, especially in a place like this, consider that there is a risk

that if the MSM were to move its political bent any further right it might fall off the edge. This message will probably fall on

EIB protected ears, but it should be presented because the MSM is no more liberal or conservative than a tube of toothpaste.

It distributes a product, exactly what that enterprise created to keep from being criticized....

Sorry Tom maybe we're on different cable systems . Unfortunately I have Comcast. I promise to stay away from the higher numbers.........Wonder what Maddow going to chat about tonight....

There are the usual troubling questions here. The "evidence" against these brothers consists of them walking around the area carrying backpacks. There were lots of people with backpacks there, including a number of obvious Navy Seals (they were wearing their patented logo). But since the American people have shown conclusively that they absolutely love martial law, I don't expect that the surviving brother has any chance at justice.

How many amendments to the Bill of Rights were broken during the "lockdown" around Boston? And with all that law enforcement and military presence-they looked like an occupying army-they still couldn't track down one 19 year old kid. If the citizen hadn't been smoking a cigarette and alerted the authorities, he'd probably still be at large. And yet the same voters who loved having their homes searched and movements restricted are unanimous in calling these guys "heroes."

All very troubling Don. The evidence for false flag here is staggering. I don't expect the 19 year old to live. If he does he will be tortured til he confesses. From the horrible pic of the older one going around the net looks like he was tortured already.

For shame people in MA. Liking Martial Law. It broke my heart to see my former hometown of Newton MA. under Martial law. What next? We know there WILL be a "next".

Dawn

Don't worry Dawn all is well here in Moonbatachusetts. You couldn't eradicate the Liberals from here with a pressure cooker bomb . They're embedded like ticks. Breaking news per Rachel Maddow: The patient/defendant is cooperating. No others involved. They did it all because of religious ferver...................Gee I wonder what religion she is talking about? Wait for it..........wait for it.............still no mention of the "M" word.............oh wait she said Chechyan............here's a good one, the radical postings on one of the accused twitter accounts shows no proof that he posted them.........WHAT?.........no "M" word yet.........Don't worry Massachusetts all is well.....(let's travel back to the day after the bombings).........taking the podium is Queen Moonie herself, Princess Lieawatha Elizabeth Warren.....the Cherokee Chick is once again assuring us that the President sends his condolences.......thank you Fakeahontas for your third riveting update of the day.

Edited by Steve Logan