The Education Forum

The Boston Bombing and Dealey Plaza

The official narrative here is unraveling as rapidly as they usually do. First, the aunt delcares emphatically that the naked guy being handcuffed and placed in the police car is the older brother. Now, we can see the images of this guy ourselves. If it's not him, it's a dead ringer. Look at the muscular physique- like you'd expect of a heavyweight boxer.

So you can tell from blurry shaky video that the guy is "a dead ringer"? That's quite amazing! With such abilities you could greatly aid law enforcement etc.

230413tile6.jpg

I've been following this thread (but not the news story) with interest so can someone answer a question please?

Who is the guy supposed to be in the frame attached above? Is it supposed to be someone unconnected to the case?

Ron is right if you Google "naked man" watertown you'll be able to read more about him. He seems simply to have been in the wrong place, with the wrong face (and body) at the wrong time. He was stopped by the cops a block or two from the shoot out about an hour after it transpired. I doubt it is a coincidence he bears a resemblance to Tamerlan. I assume the cops who stopped him were unsure which brother had been apprehended and which one got away. The accounts of local residents match those of police, one of the two was killed/apprehended an hour earlier at another location.

If he doesn't want to come forward there is no reason for him to be identified, his privacy has been violated enough. But if I were him I'd sue in which case his identity would become public. I'm sure that won't stop crackpots from claiming he is an impostor and point to supposed inconsistencies between him the blurry video.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he doesn't want to come forward there is no reason for him to be identified

And the mainstream media apparently has zero interest in identifying him and knowing his story, just like it has zero interest in identifying the second adult wounded survivor of Sandy Hook. In fact, the other adult wounded survivor, Natalie Hammond, has emerged at public events and has been briefly interviewed at them by local media (with completely innocuous questions), yet the mainstream media apparently has zero interest in interviewing her to find out what she saw and what happened to her.

When did the curiosity of a cat die in American journalism?

Eric Draitser on Boston false flag:

THE DAGESTAN CONNECTION

Salafism+CIA: The winning formula to destabilize Russia, the Middle East

by F. William Engdahl

13 SEPTEMBER 2012

Ethnic Muslim populations in this region of Russia and of the former Soviet Union, including Uzbekistan, Kyrgystan and into China’s Xinjiang Province, have been the target of various US and NATO intelligence operations since the Cold War era ended in 1990. Washington sees manipulation of Muslim groups as the vehicle to bring uncontrollable chaos to Russia and Central Asia. It’s being carried out by some of the same organizations engaged in creating chaos and destruction inside Syria against the government of Bashar Al-Assad. In a real sense, as Russian security services clearly understand, if they don’t succeed in stopping the Jihadists insurgency in Syria, it will come home to them via the Caucasus.

http://www.voltairen...icle175801.html

Tamerlan Tsarnaev Attended CIA-sponsored Workshop

Kurt Nimmo

Prison Planet.com

April 24, 2013

Tamerlan Tsarnaev attended a workshop sponsored by the CIA-linked Jamestown Foundation, Izvestia reports today. The Russian newspaper cites documents produced by the Counterintelligence Department Ministry of Internal Affairs of Georgia confirming that the NGO “Fund of Caucasus” held workshops in the summer of 2012 and Tsarnaev attended.

The Caucasus Fund was established in November, 2008, following the Geoergian-Ossetian conflict. The main purpose of the organization, according to Izvestia, is to “to recruit young people and intellectuals of the North Caucasus to enhance instability and extremism in the southern regions of Russia.”

The Jamestown Foundation is a known CIA front. It “is only an element in a huge machine, which is controlled by Freedom House and linked to the CIA,” writes the Voltaire Network. “In practice, it has become a specialized news agency in subjects such as the communist and post-communist states and terrorism.” CIA director William Casey and Russian dissident Arkady Shevchenko were instrumental in creating the organization. Jamestown’s board of directors includes Zbigniew Brzezinski, former National Security Advisor to Jimmy Carter.

Brzezinski, a high-level globalist operative, initiated the CIA’s recruitment of the Mujahideen in Afghanistan that ultimately produced al-Qaeda and the Taliban.

http://www.prisonpla...d-workshop.html

Boston Terror Updates & Developments

CIA MO Not the FBI, Contradictions from Dagestan, Recent Shooting Incident in Dagestan, Georgia-NATO-Russia & More

By Sibel Edmonds

Wednesday, 24 April 2013

In my latest interview for Boiling Frogs Post EyeOpener Report (See here) I emphasized the role of the CIA rather than the FBI in evaluating the Boston Terror incident. Why? Because: 1-the suspects 100% fit the CIA recruitment profile; 2-The region being central to the CIA covert operations since the 1990s; 3- The suspect’s travel to the region (not the FBI MO but the CIA); 4- The classic occurrence of the FBI closing the case per CIA request and pressure … and much more.

http://www.boilingfr...-april-24-2013/

America: The World’s Number One Sponsor Of Terrorism

By Garikai Chengu

April 23, 2013

Much like late stage ancient Rome and the barbarians, Washington is over-stretching and over-extending itself in the name of terrorists. Like Rome, the hubris of Washington’s politicians and the gung-ho nature of its generals are threatening the empire. The three interconnected forces that destroy empires – lack of money, military over-reach and the catastrophic loss of self-confidence that stems from the other two – seem to have coalesced around America with astonishing speed since the Twin Towers tragically fell.

http://www.informati...rticle34710.htm

So if as they claim they found no evidence he was involved with extremists groups at the time should they have kept monitoring him? Even IF they should is that evidence of LIHOP or cockup? What evidence is there other than his mom's sayso they kept tabs on him?

Depending on what you mean by "evidence" then yes. This is potentially a cover story concerning at the very least the older brother. The FBI had tabs on him but they "let him go and now look what he's done!" kind of psychology. Concerning his mother's testimony, this is akin to Oswald's mother saying he was an agent of the US. Testimony like that should be at the very least considered before these people (Tsarnaev Brothers or Oswald for that matter) should be seen as the perpetrators. I also believe you miss the main idea: if such an article is grounded in facts then can these 2 actually be the terrorists they are being made out to be without absolute question? We've been through this mess before in history. I don't fall for it anymore, not by a longshot. Sigh...here we go again, because there is more work to be done on our end. Without further ado, now there seems to be evidence of image alteration to suit the official story (by God...where have I seen this issue before, do tell):

Explosive News: Dzokhar Tsarnaev's back-pack was photo-shopped out

Created on 24 April 2013

Written by Dick Eastman

FBI agent in charge says both bombs in black backpacks - photo is of black backpack - but Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's is white!

The photo and the FBI lead investigator says that both bombs were in black backpacks -- see below -- BUT TSARNAEV'S BACKPACK IN EVERY SHOT OF IT IS WHITE -- except the shot released by the FBI to identify the "suspects." Don't underestimate the importance of this. Will someone watching a lot of news please tell me how this is being explained? Details and photos establishing this follow:

At 2:49 p.m. EDT (18:49 UTC), about two hours after the winner crossed the finish line,[13] but with more than 5,700 runners yet to finish,[14] two bombs detonated on Boylston Street near Copley Square about 180 yards (170 m) apart,[15][16] just before the finish line.[11] The first exploded outside Marathon Sports at 671–673 Boylston Street at 2:49:43 p.m. EDT.[17] At the time of the first explosion, the race clock at the finish line showed 04:09:43.[18] The second bomb was located one block farther west at 755 Boylston Street and exploded at 2:49:57 p.m. EDT,[13][19] about 13 seconds after the first one.[3] fill the sidewalk behind race barricades after the explosions blow metal pellets and nails into victims' legs. Race tents become makeshift trauma units.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation led the investigation, assisted by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), the National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC), and the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA);[57] treating the bombings as a terrorist attack and naming two alleged perpetrators officially as suspects.[42][58]

At the site of the explosion, investigators found shrapnel that included bits of metal, nails, and bearing balls,[35] as well as black nylon pieces from a backpack.[61] The lid of a Fagor-brand[62] pressure cooker was found on a nearby rooftop.[63] Investigators also found the remains of an electronic circuit board and wiring, possibly used as a timer of the bomb.[35] Rep. Mike McCaul said "most likely, gunpowder was used in the devices".[64] All evidence was sent to the FBI Laboratory for analysis.[65] Both of the improvised explosive devices are reported to be pressure cooker bombs.[65][66]

Investigators believe the bombs were hidden in black nylon backpacks and housed inside sealable metal pots called pressure cookers. Pressure cooker bombs can help boost the power of relatively small devices by briefly constraining the blast. And when the cookers do explode, they can add large chunks of metal to the shrapnel spray. The IEDs have been popular with terrorists. Al Qaeda published a how-to recipe in an online Jihadi magazine. Several of the bombs were used in the 2006 attack on trains in Mumbai, India.

At a news conference late Tuesday afternoon in Boston, FBI Special Agent in Charge, Richard Deslauriers, indicated that the range of suspect and motive is "wide open," and that the investigation is still in its "infancy." He also mentioned that the FBI had received about 2,000 tips as of noon as agents looked for any photographic or video evidence from witnesses.

blackbag1.jpg

Deslauriers also said that both explosive devices appears to have been placed in a black nylon bag or backpack. A law enforcement source told CBS News senior investigative producer Pat Milton that investigators also found pieces of an electronic circuit board possibly indicating a timer was used in the detonation of the bomb.

Dick Eastman note: The FBI released the ONLY picture in which you cannot tell that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is carrying a white backpack over his shoulder!!!! Now we understand their selectivity and their reluctance to show more pictures to aid the manhunt.

blackbag2.jpg

Without an arrest three days after the blasts, investigators at about 6 p.m. publicly release images of the two alleged bombing suspects taken from a Lord & Taylor department store surveillance camera.

The man who became known as "Suspect No. 1" is wearing a black baseball cap, and "Suspect No. 2" has a white baseball cap on backwards and is carrying a black backpack. Authorities say they suspect the dark backpack was left in front of the Forum Restaurant on Boylston Street on Monday and then exploded -- the second blast.

blackbag3.jpg

If the second explosion was the black backpack than Suspect 2 Dzhokhar Tsarnaev should not be a suspect at all. His backpack was white.

blackbag4.jpg

Some timeline:

While police hunted for suspects, and loved ones grieved their loss, University of MassachusettsDartmouth sophomore Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, who would later be identified as a bombing suspect, spends the day working out in a gym, going to a party and sleeping in his dorm room that night, according to the Boston Globe.

A student quoted by the paper said that Tsarnaev had been at a party Wednesday night that was attended by some of his soccer friends. "He was just relaxed," the female student said.

• 5:10 p.m. Thursday: The FBI releases photos and videos of two suspects investigators believe are behind Monday's Boston Marathon bombing.

• 10:30 p.m. Thursday: An MIT campus police officer was found shot in his vehicle in the area of Vassar and Main Streets. According to authorities, the officer was found with multiple gunshot wounds. He was transported to Massachusetts General Hospital and pronounced dead.

• Moments later, police received reports of an armed carjacking by two males in the area of Third Street in Cambridge. The victim was carjacked at gunpoint by two males and was kept in the car with the suspects for approximately a half hour. The victim was released at a gas station on Memorial Drive in Cambridge. He was not injured.

• Authorities said the suspects threw explosives from the car as police followed it into Watertown, just west of Cambridge. The suspects and police exchanged gunfire, and one of the suspects was critically injured. A transit police officer is seriously injured.

• 1 a.m. Friday: Gunshots and explosions are heard in Watertown. Dozens of police officers and FBI agents converge on a Watertown neighborhood. A helicopter circles overhead.

• 2 a.m. Friday: The FBI releases a new photo of Suspect #1 and Suspect #2 on its website.

• 4 a.m. Friday: Boston Police and Cambridge Police Chief confirmed that the two men involved in the fatal shooting of an MIT campus police officer, and a shootout-chase scene into Watertown were the same suspects believed to be involved in the Boston Marathon bombing.

• The Middlesex County D.A. confirmed that Suspect #1 has died while Suspect #2 escaped.

• Police release a new image of Suspect #2, apparently taken from a surveillance photo at a 7/11 convenience store that was robbed several hours earlier. He is wearing a grey hoodie-style sweatshirt.

• 4:30 a.m. Friday: Massachusetts state and Boston police hold a short outdoor news briefing. They tell people living in that section of eastern Watertown to stay in their homes.

• 5:30 a.m. Friday: Gov. Deval Patrick suspends all public transit service on the MBTA system.

• People living in a number of communities were ordered to stay inside homes. The communities included Watertown, Waltham, Belmont, Newton, Allston-Brighton and Cambridge.

• MIT, Harvard and other local colleges cancel classes.

• 6:45 a.m.: The surviving Boston bomb suspect is identified as 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, who has been living in Cambridge, Mass.

• 8:40 a.m.: A U.S. law enforcement official and the uncle of the suspects confirmed that the name of the slain suspect is Tamerlan Tsarnaev, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's older brother.

• 10:20 a.m.: Connecticut State Police say a gray Honda CRV believed to be linked to Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has been recovered in Boston.

• 10:35 a.m.:University of Massachusetts Dartmouth says it closed its campus and ordered an evacuation after confirming that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is registered there. The school says it closed the campus "out of an abundance of caution" as the search continued.

• Noon: State police in Watertown say officers are searching door-to-door but still have not found the bombing suspect.

• 7 p.m. ET: Police surround a home in Watertown where they believe the suspect is holed up in a backyard boat

• 8:50 p.m. ET: Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is captured and taken into custody. Boston police soon announce via Twitter: CAPTURED!!! The hunt is over. The search is done. The terror is over. And justice has won. Suspect in custody."

Related:

www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/2nd-boston-marathon-bombi...

2 days ago – It appears that a backpack may have been photo-shopped out by someone of the 2nd Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect running away from

(Source/s: http://therebel.org/...&layout=default)

The interesting aspect of this is that it can probably be seen as such a shoddy PS job that someone (or persons unknown) probably want people to know, but that is just a theory based on some 9/11 research by BFN as well. I also apologize for the seemingly massive amount of reading. I really wish this was shorter for the sakes of forum members' time but I think the main idea can be grasped without reading the entire article.

Edited by B. A. Copeland

You know Jim, I have been keeping up with just about all of your BlackOp shows and I have heard quite a few times your concerns and thoughts on AJ. I find it sad that many invest time in the guy or his sites (and he as two websites that are very well done). Frankly I would probably lean on the theory that he (and perhaps some of the writers like Nimmo) is paid to act as he does. I believe he is in place to do exactly what he does and especially, to turn otherwise rational people, from the left. Another plug for BFN is a radio show Dunne did some years ago to point out his (AJ) odd show regarding the 7/7 Bombings what an absolute joke Jones made of the issue and worse, his believing every word of Daniel Obachike (which utterly fails in the face of research done by one Bridget Dunne (http://bridgetdunnes.blogspot.com/) and even a radio show regarding Jim Fetzer that was very well reasoned. After the "Fetzer Show Gambit" as Dunne called it, many were left wondering on the forums if Fetzer was CIA ("CIA" as shorthand of course) especially after the way in which the show actually materialized with one T. J. Mattingly(?) membership on the forums from but I digress. You also don't have to look far to see or even wonder how AJ even lands on FOX, etc. Tell me....is Douglass, yourself, Salandria, etc etc (the list goes on and on) ever get as much airtime as AJ? I think we can all guestimate as to why or even how. Sometimes you feel like a nut and there are others who are paid to.

BreakforNews has a worthy series of radio shows regarding AJ and the "CIA's Internet Fakes" which directly ties into the JFK Murder. When people sit and wonder in amazement or irritation how AJ gets to basically be everywhere with his bullhorn or acting a fool in the presence of millions of viewers, I know why and am quite comfortable with the evidence I lean on. Trust me, if you were the perps, it is FAR better to give an "AJ" airtime than say Garrison. It reminds me of another issue that Dunne brought up where George Galloway speaks of 9/11 being an inside job, etc etc, and then showing up on Big Brother UK acting a complete fool. They play a very complex game these days. Much has differed and yet, remained the same since 11/22/1963. I hope Len is cautious with AJ, the guy is simply should not be seen as a voice of alternative media and he as well as his websites and some of his reporting staff should at the very least, be taken with a grain of salt.

Alex Jones fills a void. Because we know that the msm are not real "journalists," and serve the same purpose that Pravda once served in the old Soviet Union, our options are limited in terms of alternative news. Right now, AJ is the most well known anti- establishment voice out there, and reaches more people than all the others combined. He provides an open forum for guests like Jim Marrs, Gerald Celente, Richard Belzer, Paul Craig Roberts and many others.

AJ is far from perfect. He has a huge ego (again, do any of those involved in studying these matters not have a huge ego?), makes way too many predictions (like most of the anti-establishment types have been doing since Penn Jones, who had a worse record than AJ on predictions), and is probably not easy to work for. However, unless we accept that he is a paid disinfo artist (and as I've said on this forum, defending those who are accused of being disinfo agents, there is no concrete way of proving such an allegation), then it seems likely that he is who he appears to be. A loud, overly animated, wildly energetic guy who has a wide breath of knowledge and cares deeply about his country.

I admire AJ for many reasons. First, he is just about the only "patriot" type I've seen who steers away from divisive racial and religious issues. He is often accused, for instance, of being a shill for "the Jews," because he doesn't focus that much attention on Israel (and his wife is apparently half-Jewish, which makes him even more suspect). He also has a surprising number of black supporters, as does Ron Paul. The most important point he makes, time and time again, is that the whole "left" and "right" paradigm is phony. Few "liberals" in public life are truly friends of the people. They support the same disastrous policies as their "conservative" brethern, as witnessed by the passage of the odious Patriot Act, and more recently the banker bailout and the legislation protecting the literally poisonous interests of Monsanto and their backers like Bill Gates.

AJ, love him or hate him, broadcasts real news and has intelligent guests who offer refreshing perspectives on that news. If you want to get heated up about gay marriage, watch the msm news. AJ asks the questions real journalists should ask. On his worst day, AJ is far more accurate than Chris Matthews, Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity or Rachel Maddow are on their best.

Thanks to the efforts of the msm, "conspiracy theorists" have been demonized like no other group in America. In reality, "conspiracy theorists" are often not theorizing at all, but simply pointing out the inaccuracies in the official narratives of important events, doing the job real reporters should be doing. Our well paid "journalists" are only skeptical of those who question authority, but are never skeptical of the authorities themselves.

Again, I think if you can see past Alex Jones' wild and crazy personality, he actually presents an astonishing amount of information. In most cases, he has solid sources to back it up. Sure, he makes mistakes, but considering how much stuff he's putting out there (and I will acknowledge he'd be better off focusing on fewer issues at a time, but that just seems to be his style), his accuracy is pretty good. It's certainly a lot better than any mainstream media organ I can think of.

What's important to me, and to a lot of others I think, is that AJ has tapped into a huge discontent, which is growing all the time. People, especially an increasing number of young people, understand that they aren't being told the truth about important things, that there is a fundamental unfairness in the system, and their leaders seem only to care about the interests of the select few at the top of the economic ladder. The internet has fueled this discord, and few have a larger presence on the internet than AJ.

Look at the Piers Morgan interview. AJ was lambasted by many for being so aggressively over the top. But who ended up looking ridiculous? AJ subsequently filmed a sign outside Morgan's estate, which informed the public that it was protected by armed guards! Exposing that kind of monumental hypocrisy resonates with the public.

No, the proper name for the sole-surviving youngster is the accused. Assuming he's permitted to survive to trial, that is.

Amazing how many extreme right-wingers float around JFK research sites these days.

Is THIS what it's come down to? The guy charged with this crime is a "sole survivng youngster" whose life is now in danger, and anyone who gets angry and points out the evidence is dismissed as an extreme right-winger? I SO much want to say something against the rules right now.

Your emotional incontinence is, to be candid, of no interest or relevance. It is also most definitely not a fit and proper substitute for the rule of law, as you have so artlessly demonstrated.

As for evidence, what evidence? A lot of law enforcement and spook briefings, many of them hopelessly contradictory, incomplete, censored, and self-serving, as relayed by the establishment transmission belt that is the mainstream US media?

And you call yourself a student of the Kennedy assassination?

You’ve learned precisely nothing.

Paul Nice to see you posting again. You and Don, Ron and Scully otherwise this thread is ....ah...lacking in discernment. (Sorry if I missed anyone, hard to read a thread filled with so many anti CT comments).

Jim this is HARDLY about Alex Jones. You are a DPF member, have you even read the thread over there? (Apology for bringing up another forum, trying to make a point. Won't do it again)

Dawn

Edited by Dawn Meredith

To me, the real interest of this story is not what the Alex Jones crowd, or the Sandy Hook truthers think it is.

IMO, although every defendant deserves a fair trial, they appear to have gotten the right suspects.

To me, the real interest is how the FBI can operate in a terrorist-murder case, vs. how it did operate in the JFK case. Night and day.

As many writers, including myself, have said, this could only have happened if the message came down from on high.

And, as more than a few FBI employees have stated, that is what occurred with JFK.

Don't forget the OKC bombing. The FBI ignored the evidence of foreign (Iraqi) involvement, which had to be uncovered by independent research, most notably by the author of The Third Terrorist, an investigative journalist whom former CIA director Wolsey called a national hero. The official culprits were two lone rednecks, one of whom was executed ASAP.

The apparent word from on high (on OKC as well as on Flight 800) was that we don't want to have to deal with foreign terrorists. And we didn't have to deal with them until 9/11, which couldn't be swept under the rug.

Huh? Not swept under the rug?! Have you ever heard of Saudi Arabia? The hijackers came from there. Their "leader" came from there and his father was a business associate of Bush 41. All prominent Saudis were evacuated at the behest of Bush 43 before they could be questioned by the FBI. And who did we go to war with? IRAQ! Which had nothing to do with 9/11.

Iraq makes a pretty big rug I say.

Eric Draitser on Boston false flag:

Mr. Draitser is a NYC high school English teacher with a creative writing degree, thus he doesn't qualify as an expert, no one but RT and kook sites consider him a “geopolitical-analyst” he did not produce any evidence in support of his claims.

F. William Engdahl

Engdahl is a loony "ex" LaDouchite and proven xxxx* and did not provide any documentation in support of his claim.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19995&st=45&p=269880entry269880

Tamerlan Tsarnaev Attended CIA-sponsored Workshop

Kurt Nimmo

LOL his source is Izvestia former propaganda outlet of the USSR and still a mouthpiece of the Kremlin, try again. Supposedly Izvestia has “reports from Colonel Gregory Chanturia, Chief Directorate Counterintelligence Department Ministry of Internal Affairs of Georgia to Irakli Garibashvili, the Minister of Internal Affairs” and other documents in its possession but failed to produce them, try again. We aren't even told the dates when Tamerlan supposedly was in Georgia, try again. According to another article on the same site the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Georgia said "Tamerlane Tsarnaev has never been to Georgia, and Colonel Gregory Tchanturia, who is mentioned in the publication, has never worked in the counterintelligence division of the Interior Ministry," try again.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&u=http://izvestia.ru/news/549252&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://izvestia.ru/news/549252%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1920%26bih%3D892&sa=X&ei=Ggp4UaiIOsPW2AXi3IHYCw&sqi=2&ved=0CDQQ7gEwAA

Boston Terror Updates & Developments

CIA MO Not the FBI, Contradictions from Dagestan, Recent Shooting Incident in Dagestan, Georgia-NATO-Russia & More

By Sibel Edmonds

Edmonds was an entry-level contract FBI translator for a few month over a decade ago. Claims that she has current expertise regarding the bureau’s translation operations are questionable, regarding other parts of their operations are risible and regarding covert CIA ops beyond absurd.

America: The World’s Number One Sponsor Of Terrorism

By Garikai Chengu

April 23, 2013

WTF is "Garikai Chengu"? And why should we care what he or she has to say? That aside his claims don't support your thesis.

CIA is saying CIA wanted the suspects to be put on their terrorist list over a year ago. Link

Why didn't they?

Huh? Didn't you make it to the 3rd sentence of the article?:

"The CIA request led the National Counterterrorism Center to add Tsarnaev’s name to a database known as the Terrorist Identities Datamart Environment, or TIDE, that is used to feed information to other lists, including the FBI’s main terrorist screening database."

Guardian reports the suspect's parents say he "was under FBI surveillance as a suspected "extremist" for at least three years."

Link

Gee the unsubstantiated claims of his parents who sought political asylum under false pretences and one of whom was arrested for steeling. Let's not forget they were in a remote corner of another continent foe much of the time.

Edited by Len Colby

Huh? Not swept under the rug?! Have you ever heard of Saudi Arabia? The hijackers came from there. Their "leader" came from there and his father was a business associate of Bush 41. All prominent Saudis were evacuated at the behest of Bush 43 before they could be questioned by the FBI. And who did we go to war with? IRAQ! Which had nothing to do with 9/11.

Iraq makes a pretty big rug I say.

No we went to war with Afghanistan over 9/11.

Huh? Not swept under the rug?! Have you ever heard of Saudi Arabia?

Yes, I have. I was referring to the fact that 9/11 was a foreign terrorist attack that, unlike OKC, could not be swept under the rug by blaming it on some home-grown rednecks or whatever.

As for Saudi Arabia, you didn't mention that Bush used his power to delete some 50 pages from a Senate report on 9/11, pages which according to Senator Graham pointed the finger at Saudi Arabia as financing 9/11.

Edited by Ron Ecker

Huh? Not swept under the rug?! Have you ever heard of Saudi Arabia?

Yes, I have. I was referring to the fact that 9/11 was a foreign terrorist attack that, unlike OKC, could not be swept under the rug by blaming it on some home-grown rednecks or whatever.

As for Saudi Arabia, you didn't mention that Bush used his power to delete some 50 pages from a Senate report on 9/11, pages which according to Senator Graham pointed the finger at Saudi Arabia as financing 9/11.

Hum. I didn't know that last. Thanks. As for Colby's (is there a "Colby" or is that a collective name?) comment, on the one hand he makes my point, namely that we went somewhere else rather than look at the most likely source, thus "sweeping it under the rug." OTOH, how many Americans at the time thought we were going to war with Iraq (Saddam, Rumsfeld's former pal) other than as retaliation for 9/11? And who was thinking about Afghanistan at the time??

BTW Ron, are you saying that OKC was NOT a domestic attack?