The Education Forum

Evidence for the location of limo at moment first rifle shot is heard

Robert Mady

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. SPECTER. Where, as best you can recollect, was the Vice President's car at the time the first shots. were heard? And would you take Commission Exhibit No. 354 and take the red pencil and mark as closely as you can the exact position on Commission Exhibit 354 of the Vice President's car with the capital letter "A" there?
Mr. YOUNGBLOOD. At the time of the first shot, did you say?
Mr. SPECTER. Yes, sir.
Mr. YOUNGBLOOD. It will be in this area here, I should think.
Mr. SPECTER. I want the Vice President's car at this time.
Mr. YOUNGBLOOD. Well, this is what I am attempting to locate. It would be in the vicinity of this "X" right here, I do believe.
Mr. SPECTER. All right. Now, will you describe--
Mr. YOUNGBLOOD. Excuse me. You said put an "A" here?

Capture_youngblood_zps9c7dfa3c.jpg

Seriously is anyone getting this yet?

Edited by Robert Mady

James

The throat wound is indeed an enigma. Lately, I have been leaning toward a fragment from one of the bullets that entered JFK's skull, the one from the rear, specifically, that penetrated the base of JFK's skull. Next week, I'll likely be back to another explanation.

Edited by Robert Prudhomme

Robert

Just to make sure we are communicating correctly, do you believe there was a silent shot, hitting JFK in the throat, from the Grassy Knoll at z189, delivered by a compressed gas weapon?

Robert Mady,

Your image in post 137 shows you do not understand photography.

Your yellow line points to where the Queen Mary was at Z 255. You have it opposite the entrance of the TSBD. The car was never more than around 5 feet behind.

You have the Queen Mary where my red rectangle is whereas it should be just behind the blue rectangle for JFK's car. You have totally misunderstood photographic perspective. Maybe you want to gen up on that!!!!

James

IkeAltgens_zpsdcb98720.jpg

James, the yellow line is not the Queen Mary it is the location where the yellow VP follow-up car is in Altgens #6.

The circled blue 'A' is the location YOUNGBLOOD claimed the Vice President's vehicle was WHEN the first shot occurred.

If you know where the VP follow-up car is in Altgens #6 you know YOUNGBLOOD did not yet hear a rifle shot before Z-255.

It was sometime after Z-255, Z-313 to be exact.

And then he heard two more shots that came after Z-313

Bham....Bham.Bham

Edited by Robert Mady

James,

The Willis photo is used to provide a possible location for the shooter and a possible line of fire, the photo was not taken at the instant of the shot, I find it difficult to comprehend that you believed I implied that the photo was taken at Z-189.

I am ending for now, further introduction of evidence to this tread.

Edited by Robert Mady

Mr. SPECTER. Where, as best you can recollect, was the Vice President's car at the time the first shots. were heard? And would you take Commission Exhibit No. 354 and take the red pencil and mark as closely as you can the exact position on Commission Exhibit 354 of the Vice President's car with the capital letter "A" there?

Mr. YOUNGBLOOD. At the time of the first shot, did you say?

Mr. SPECTER. Yes, sir.

Mr. YOUNGBLOOD. It will be in this area here, I should think.

Mr. SPECTER. I want the Vice President's car at this time.

Mr. YOUNGBLOOD. Well, this is what I am attempting to locate. It would be in the vicinity of this "X" right here, I do believe.

Mr. SPECTER. All right. Now, will you describe--

Mr. YOUNGBLOOD. Excuse me. You said put an "A" here?

Capture_youngblood_zps9c7dfa3c.jpg

Seriously is anyone getting this yet?

I know exactly what they were trying to accomplish.

Liebeler shows Altgens an aerial view and tells him they plotted his position as the white number 3. Why show him an aerial at all, when they could have just placed him in relation to the yellow mark on the curb in Z.

They have moved Altgens position much farther east than where he actually was.

Why? Because he said he took his picture almost simultaneously with the sound of a shot.

So, if they moved his position farther east, relationally, he would think that shot occurred farther east also.

Now, apply that to the situation you are presently discussing.

chris

Mr. ALTGENS - Yes, sir; and if I had a picture I could probably show you exactly where I was standing. I did show it to Agent Switzer, if that would be of any help to you.

Mr. LIEBELER - Yes; I would like to locate that spot. I show you Exhibit No. 354, which is an aerial view of the area that we have been discussing.

Mr. ALTGENS - This is the Book Depository Building, correct?

Mr. LIEBELER - Yes.

(The witness points to the School Book Depository Building.)

Mr. ALTGENS - This would put me at approximately this area here, which would be about 15 feet from me at the time he was shot in the head--about 15 feet from the car on the west side of the car--on the side that Mrs. Kennedy was riding in the car.

Mr. LIEBELER - You have indicated a spot along the side of Elm Street which I have marked with a No. 3; is that correct?

Mr. ALTGENS - Yes, sir.

Mr. LIEBELER - Is that approximately where you were standing?

Mr. ALTGENS - Yes, sir.

Later on

Mr. LIEBELER - Looking at Commission Exhibit No. 354, we have placed you at No. 3 on that picture.

Mr. ALTGENS - Yes, sir.

Mr. LIEBELER - In looking at Commission Exhibit No. 203, does it appear to you that 203 could have been taken from position 3 on Commission Exhibit No. 354 and only be 30 feet away from the Presidential car at that time--I'm not saying it wasn't--I mean, just what does it look like to you? The question I'm driving at, of course, is--I want to know--did you move from the time you took the first picture, which is Commission Exhibit No. 203, and the time you saw the President's head hit, did you move down the street at all?

Robert,

You say"The Willis photo is used to provide a possible location for the shooter and a possible line of fire, the photo was not taken at the instant of the shot, I find it difficult to comprehend that you believed I implied that the photo was taken at Z-189."

I never said nor did I imply that. I know very well the difference. I asked were you now suggesting that the throat took place at z 202. Please read carefully what I say and do not put words into my mouth.

James

Robert

The problem with making an air rifle completely silent is the same problem one faces making a conventional rifle silent. The only advantage is that the air rifle has a head start, as it has no muzzle blast.

It is possible to completely silence a conventional weapon, IF it has a muzzle velocity lower than the speed of sound, or about 1025 fps. However, should the bullet be going faster than the speed of sound, the bullet will break the sound barrier, and a small sonic boom will be heard as the bullet passes by.

The same holds true for an air or compressed gas rifle. If the projectile fired by this weapon is faster than the speed of sound, no muzzle blast will be heard, but the crack of the bullet breaking the sound barrier will definitely be audible.

I think most of you know my feelings about the accuracy of subsonic weapons but, I will reiterate. Muzzle velocities lower than 1000 fps are what are encountered in pistols and .22 rimfire rifles, and neither of these are considered to be overly accurate at any extended ranges. The 6.5mm Carcano short rifle, considered to be a medium powered rifle, had a muzzle velocity of 2200 fps. I've been to Dealey Plaza, and it is a lot further than 50 feet from where you imagine the shooter to be to the limo's position at z189.

James,

According to testimony and accompanying exhibit CE-354, YOUNGBLOOD identified the location of the Vice Presidential vehicle at the moment the first rifle shot was heard and that it is a location farther down Elm street than the location of the VP vehicle in Altgens #6.

YOUNGBLOODs testimony and identification supports the fact that the first rifle shot heard occurred after Z-255, it in fact occurred at Z-313.

Robert, I know you have a preference what kind of weapon was used, and you know a lot more about this than I know, but the truth is I don't care what kind of weapon it was, I want to make people aware that they have misconceived the assassination and that is why it can not be resolved.

The weapon used is minutia, the concept of how the assassination occurred must be understood first.

You and others can hammer out the details.

I believe you think witnesses experienced different sounds because of how a silencer works, some heard rifle fire while others heard firecracker, I can tell you that this is a myth, only 5 or 6 people heard the 'firecracker' sound other witnesses did not detect the sound. At Z-313 everyone heard a rifle sound.

I can prove this but it would take too much time right now and it is a diversion from the evidence I am intending to post next.

This is why I do not buy into a conventional silenced weapon, because it was that silent.

Edited by Robert Mady