The Education Forum

Was There a Set-up Distinct from the Cover-up?

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David Josephs,

Your post #66 is important IMO.

To me, the central figure in the three photographs is not the same as the flanking individual.

Thanks Jon - I find it most revealing who offers links and evidence and who offers rhetoric and speculation.

No Jon, it is not... flanking the New Orleans born LEE OSWALD are photos of Lee HARVEY Oswald as called by those in this charade.

Folsom Exhibit #1 in Volume XIX starts off showing that in 1956 the Oswald who enters the Marines is 68" (5'8") and 135 lbs. (I believe LEE's USMC photo is placed on this record as part of the process)

In 1952 LEE is 5'4" and 115 lbs as a 6th grader. He winds up being a 5'11" Marine with wide shoulders, large body who likes to drink, cause trouble and be with his friends.

We can't know it this record is Lee or Harvey yet with mention of the scars it is most likely a composite.

I'd suggest you read the testimony of John Pic and keep the related images he is commenting upon nearby... He separates Lee from Harvey in every case.

Mr. JENNER - How did he look to you physically as compared with when you had seen him last?

Mr. PIC - I would have never recognized him, sir.

Oswald%20Thanksgiving%201962%20with%20Fa

Edited by David Josephs

David Josephs,

To me, the central figure in the three photographs is not the same as the flanking individual.

The central figure shows what happens to young men who go through boot camp. No more, no less.

Getting back to the question of the Thread....

I truly feel it is a bit naive to proceed under the assumption that everything that occurs to incriminate Oswald as a Lone Nut was something that was arrived upon at the spur of the moment. Even poorly executed and planned activities are "planned" at some point.

The autopsy was specifically designed to turn multiple shots and directions into "shots from above and behind" as a result of Bundy contacting AF-1.

If Hoover can be credited with the idea, so be it yet I have yet to be convinced of that theory. Hoover was taken in by the Mexican charade as well and firmly believed that Alvarado was telling the truth... Until early December at least.

If the CIA/Military was behing this as I think they were, how hard is it to put a CASTRO CUBAN in the 6th floor window, or on the knoll. They provided Powers with bogus documents for the downing of his U-2, first time he ever had these docs... So if CUBA and/or Russia was the goal, a real Reichstag fire would have made sure to set up a Russian or Cuban...

But that didn't happen. There was an out from the very beginning. I firmly believe the references to Cuba and Russia were designed to curtail the investigation from the beginning as was part of the planning. The goal was the death of JFK... invading Cuba, while desired, was imo just an excuse. It was a place the CIA and FBI could not infultrate successfully. and that infuriated them.

Kennedy infuriated them even more.

DJ

David Josephs,

The central figure shows what happens to young men who go through boot camp. No more, no less.

Speaking of boot camp Greg, why is it that you cannot answer the question about only 5 weeks of Boot Camp when every Marine goes thru at least 13 weeks with up to 3 more weeks special training?

CE1961 and 1962.

Real evidence with which you actually have to deal... or ignore. Up to you .

Greg Parker,

I have photos of myself from high school in 1962 and from my fraternity days in 1966. Also of the photo that accompanies this post.

My visage has changed.

Yet from 1962 to 1966, my visage didn't change much. The changes in my photos occurred mainly in the 1990s, when I was in my 40s and 50s.

Greg Parker,

I have photos of myself from high school in 1962 and from my fraternity days in 1966. Also of the photo that accompanies this post.

My visage has changed.

Yet from 1962 to 1966, my visage didn't change much. The changes in my photos occurred mainly in the 1990s, when I was in my 40s and 50s.

There are very basic difference in their body structure...

LEE has sloped shoulders while HARVEY has squared off shoulders - shows in every image of either man...

Can that condition affect body structure as well? (no word on the Basic Training problem - I guess the answer is "ignore" :up )

Oswald%20-%20Harvey%20square%20shoulders

Edited by David Josephs

David Josephs,

I agree. I was a high school basketball player.

Today, I'm an old guy, 52 years older,

I've maintained exercise.

My face has changed, but my physique hasn't.

The symptoms of Asperger's syndrome vary and can range from mild to severe. Common symptoms include:

1. Problems with social skills: Children with Asperger's syndrome generally have difficulty interacting with others and often are awkward in social situations. They generally do not make friends easily. They have difficulty initiating and maintaining conversation.
  2. Eccentric or repetitive behaviors: Children with this condition may develop odd, repetitive movements, such as hand wringing or finger twisting.
  3. Unusual preoccupations or rituals: A child with Asperger's syndrome may develop rituals that he or she refuses to alter, such as getting dressed in a specific order.
  4. Communication difficulties: People with Asperger's syndrome may not make eye contact when speaking with someone. They may have trouble using facial expressions and gestures, and understanding body language. They also tend to have problems understanding language in context and are very literal in their use of language.
  5. Limited range of interests: A child with Asperger's syndrome may develop an intense, almost obsessive, interest in a few areas, such as sports schedules, weather, or maps.
  6. Coordination problems: The movements of children with Asperger's syndrome may seem clumsy or awkward.
  7. Skilled or talented: Many children with Asperger's syndrome are exceptionally talented or skilled in a particular area, such as music or math.
  1. LEE Oswald was regarded as the leader in his classes and was always with friends.

HARVEY was alone yet he seemed to make friends in Russia with ongoing correspondence shown in the WCR... All the photos I've seen of him in Russia shows him with women and men having a great time... Are there any examples you can offer to corroborate the claim, GP?

2. Neither child/man exhibited these

3. Anything evidentiary to point to here GP?

4. HARVEY was always staring into the eyes with those he spoke - he gave speeches in fact

LEE we do not have as much info yet there is nothing to indicate he did not

5. HARVEY's Photography maybe - so now a strong interest of hobby can be attributed to Asperger's?

LEE had no such concerns

6. Not that I've seen of either man

7. Again, maybe photographic skills but nothing earth-shattering

"The exact cause of Asperger's syndrome is not known. However, the fact that it tends to run in families suggests that it may be inherited (passed on from parent to child)."

Are we aware of any evidence that suggests mom or dad or any of the uncles and aunts had a form of Asperger's?

Is there anything to offer beyond speculation?

Edited by David Josephs

Mr. Knight - remind me what the marked card was when Oswald defected. I'm being lazy not looking it up. Was this a dangle for the purpose of mole hunting?

I was merely SUGGESTING that Oswald's "information' that he was supposed to provide to the Soviets when he "defected" may have contained a "marked card," so that the trail of this information after it left Oswald's hands might be more easily followed. I don't know, for a CERTAINTY, that there WAS a "marked card."

I think the challenges of Oswald's attempted defection were 1) to get the Soviets to accept that Oswald's defection was legitimate, and 2) to know whether they accepted the "information" Oswald offered them. And one way to determine whether the information Oswald offered the Soviets was used would be to insert a "marked card" that would show the agency involved that it was, indeed the information OSWALD offered to the Soviets, and not from some other source.

Once Oswald was IN the USSR, sending a bogus description of him would have been pointless, in regards to determining where, when and how the Soviets used the information. So I SUGGEST there was another "marked card"...and to date, there's no evidence that, if it existed, it garnered the desired response from the Soviets. [Well, MAYBE the Francis Gary Powers thing...but I doubt that was it.]

When Oswald exited the Marines - on Sept 11, 1959 per his USMC records - he was 71" tall (5'11") and weighed 150 lbs and had entered the USMC with a variety of scars noted on his record.

Oswald self-reported height was 5' 11". His actual measured height was 5' 8-9".

The FBI interviewed Maj GORSKY, https://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=10434&relPageId=2, who told them on Nov 22 that the LEE HARVEY OSWALD under his command in CA was discharged in MARCH 1959 a full 6 months before our Oswald.

When ROSE does Oswald's autopsy - below - he is measured at 5'9" (69") and an ESTIMATED weight of 150lbs - (by the time he dies, little Ozzie barely weighed 135 soaking wet) and has none of the scars the USMC identified.

All of his scars are noted in the autopsy report. I suspect you have trouble keeping track of your mythical critter and Lee becomes Harvey when it suits and vice versa. http://www.jmasland.com/cat_content.asp?contentid=108

Maybe "that condition" is the cause for a normal healthy male shrinking 2 inches between the ages of 21 and 24 ... while also healing and removing scars, regrowing tonsils, make an air traffic controller an Aircraft mechanic, speak Russian with a native accent as well as being determined that English was the man's 2nd language, create the ability to magically be in 2-4 places at once and to telepathically convince others that people using his name is just a coincidence and has no bearing on the case...

:up

The tonsils bit - as you are well aware - is a complete an utter nonsense. I post this for those not blinded by faith http://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t226-armstrong-s-magic-tonsillectomy-vanishing-scars

Thomas - check out the new thread I bumped from a post by Bill Kelly which takes a closer look at military intelligence in Dallas and in the motorcade. Its called Oswald - from out of the cosmos.

David Josephs,

Speaking of boot camp Greg, why is it that you cannot answer the question about only 5 weeks of Boot Camp when every Marine goes thru at least 13 weeks with up to 3 more weeks special training?

CE1961 and 1962.

Maybe because this is the first time you've ever asked me about it David? Unless you can provide a link to past exchange on it? No? That's right. You have carte blanche here to make up whatever claims you want about someone without fear that you can be called a xxxx.... silly me... I forgot for a minute where I am....

From CE 1961

lhobootcamp.jpg

By my calculation, that is 12 weeks. Maybe they use different math in California?

Boot camp is a 12 week program - not 13 as you claim http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Marine_Corps_Recruit_Training

Greg Parker,

My visage has changed.

According to David Josephs, this would be two different people....

ee69795b88d5e67d84a5401a96d9dd07.jpg

David Josephs,

CE1961 and 1962.

Maybe because this is the first time you've ever asked me about it David? Unless you can provide a link to past exchange on it? No? That's right. You have carte blanche here to make up whatever claims you want about someone without fear that you can be called a xxxx.... silly me... I forgot for a minute where I am....

From CE 1961

lhobootcamp.jpg

By my calculation, that is 12 weeks. Maybe they use different math in California?

Boot camp is a 12 week program - not 13 as you claim http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Marine_Corps_Recruit_Training

Keep it up, Greg.

I'm rather starting to enjoy these exchanges between you and Jo Jo regarding They Done Genetically-Engineered Harvey, Lee, and Henry, Too! theory.

"But don't you see? It's the only way we can make any sense out of the assassination! -- By complicating it even more than it already is!"

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves