The Education Forum

Who saw Baker enter the TSBD?

Interesting, and possibly a real game changer. If everything you guys have uncovered is correct, and I have no reason to believe it isn't, the woman ID'ed on Elm St. as Gloria CalvEry (lol) may not be her after all. Does this woman look anything like Gloria J. Little?

3-women.jpg

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tommy:

Thanks to the detailed information you provided, I checked Classmates to see if I might find a picture of Gloria Little. Jackpot! She graduated from Grand Prairie High School, Class of 1960:

Gloria_Jean_Little.jpg

Gloria_Jean_Little_2.jpg

Randy,

Bingo.

These are the first pictures of her I've seen.

Excellent work!

Her full maiden name was Gloria Jean Little. She married Robert L. Calvery in July,1963, and they divorced in 1978.

She has passed away but I have forgotten what year it was. I'll find out and edit it post later.

Her brother Jimmie Lynn Little was born in 1948 and is a real estate broker / salesman in Dallas. He lives in Plano and calls himself Jim Little. His photo can be found on the Internet.

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

Interesting, and possibly a real game changer. If everything you guys have uncovered is correct, and I have no reason to believe it isn't, the woman ID'ed on Elm St. as Gloria CalvEry (lol) may not be her after all. Does this woman look anything like Gloria J. Little?

3-women.jpg

My sarcastic joke:

Who ID'd "Calvary" with Hicks and Reed on Elm Street in the first place, anyway?

Some French guy who thinks the moon landings were faked!

LOL

Edited by Thomas Graves

Oh, brother, another JFK myth shot down.

Robert,

Maybe someone should politely and discretely ask Karan Hicks, Karen Westbrook, Carol Reed, or Gloria's former co-worker at the tire store, Dana Herring, whether or not the "Gloria Calvary" [sic] on Elm Street was the Gloria Jean Little / Gloria Jean Calvery they knew. Or, heck, even contact her brother, Jim Little, in Plano / Dallas...

Edited by Thomas Graves

Tommy:

Thanks to the detailed information you provided, I checked Classmates to see if I might find a picture of Gloria Little. Jackpot! She graduated from Grand Prairie High School, Class of 1960:

Gloria_Jean_Little.jpg

Gloria_Jean_Little_2.jpg

Randy,

Bingo.

These are the first pictures of her I've seen.

Excellent work!

Her full maiden name was Gloria Jean Little. She married Robert L. Calvery in July,1963, and they divorced in 1978.

She passed away several years ago, but I have forgotten what year it was. I'll find out and edit it post later.

Her brother Jimmie Lynn Little was born in 1948 and is a real estate broker / salesman in Dallas. He lives in Plano and calls himself Jim Little. His photo can be found on the Internet.

Randy,

Can you find any other photos of high school student Gloria Jean Little (who later became JFK assassination witness Gloria Jean Calvery) connected to all those high school activities / organizations she participated in?

Edited by Thomas Graves

Randy,

Can you find any other photos of high school student Gloria Jean Little (who later became JFK assassination witness Gloria Jean Calvery) connected to all those high school activities / organizations she participated in?

I didn't see anything else in the 1960 yearbook. Here's what I found for 1958 and 1959:

Gloria_Jean_Little_6.jpg

Gloria has a face that hasn't changed from '58-'60. I would guess she looked just like this in 1963.

If this is "our" Gloria Little-Calvery, she's not the same woman labelled as Gloria in the Darnell image Robert posted.

Randy,

Note how her hair in the class photos is light brown / blondish. FWIW, the hair of her brother, real estate salesman Jim Little of Plano, Texas, is the same light brown / blond.

... Whereas the hair of "Gloria Calvary" [sic] on Elm Street is black.

Also note that in the yearbook photos, Gloria Jean Little (Calvery) is always wearing glasses, whereas Calvary [sic] on Elm Street isn't wearing them. I doubt that the Calvary [sic] on Elm normally wore glasses but took them off for Darnell's film. Since the president has just been shot close to her at least three times by a sniper (or snipers), she would want to keep her glasses on! LOL

Edited by Thomas Graves

Randy,

I didn't see anything else in the 1960 yearbook. Here's what I found for 1958 and 1959:

Gloria_Jean_Little_6.jpg

Gloria has a face that hasn't changed from '58-'60. I would guess she looked just like this in 1963.

If this is "our" Gloria Little-Calvery, she's not the same woman labelled as Gloria in the Darnell image Robert posted.

Randy,

Note how her hair in the class photos is light brown / blondish. FWIW, the hair of her brother, real estate broker Jim Little (viewable on the Internet), is the same light brown / blond.

... Whereas the hair of "Gloria Calvary" [sic] on Elm Street is black, as is the running woman's in Couch / Darnell..

Also note that in the yearbook photos, Gloria Jean Little (Calvery) is always wearing glasses, whereas Calvary [sic] on Elm Street isn't wearing them. I doubt that the Calvary [sic] on Elm normally wore glasses but took them off for Darnell's film. Since the president has just been shot close to her at least three times by a sniper (or snipers), she would want to keep her glasses on! LOL

edited and bumped

Edited by Thomas Graves

Oh, brother, another JFK myth shot down.

Robert,

Maybe someone should politely and discretely ask Karan Hicks, Karen Westbrook, Carol Reed, or Gloria's former co-worker at the tire store, Dana Herring, whether or not the "Gloria Calvary" [sic] on Elm Street was the Gloria Jean Little / Gloria Jean Calvery they knew. Or, heck, even contact her brother, Jim Little, in Plano / Dallas...

That would definitely prove things beyond a doubt, although I believe the odds of another Robert Calvery marrying another Gloria Jean Little in Dallas, Texas are almost too astronomical to consider.

So, where does this leave us? According to her statement. she was watching the motorcade, along with Westbrook, Hicks and Reed, on the north side of Elm St., about halfway between Houston St. and the Triple Underpass.

3-women.jpg

It is not hard to recognize, from the back side, the blonde haired Hicks and Reed in her scarf but, is it possible that really is Calvery with her back to us, and another woman altogether in the lower photo who Mr. Speth has mistaken for Calvery, simply because of the similarity of her attire? Did Calvery take off for the TSBD as soon as the shots started?

Well, I blew that one. I phoned the number for Jim Little in Plano, Texas just a couple of minutes ago and, just as I was explaining that I was a JFK researcher, he told me he was not interested and hung up on me. I guess all we can do now is write to him. Anyone manage to find an address for him?