The Education Forum

New Book!

More on Cauifled's "assassins":

"And it was here that Somersett first said that a man named Ted Jackman was also an assassin in Dealey Plaza. (In addition to the aforementioned J. D. Tippit.) He later added a man named R. E. Davis. Davis was 73 years old in 1963. Back then the life expectancy for a male was 66. If we translated Davis’ age to today, with life expectancy much longer, he would be 80 in 1963. Hopefully Milteer was giving him his arthritis pills regularly."

Very smart Paul, the equivalent on an 80 year old sniper.

Careful there James, I'm almost that old and can still aim a rifle competently. Not sure why Davis was necessary since they seem to have had so many police officers at the command of Edwin Walker.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that Paul Trejo had time to listen to the testimony of FBI Director James Comey this morning regarding Hillary Clinton's emails along with other information revealed during today's committee hearing because as I have previously attempted to explain in this forum, government "classification" of documents is an extraordinarily complex and arcane subject and very often there are inconsistent and illogical and, sometimes, irrational or erroneous decisions being made regarding classification---even when documents are 30 or 40 or 50 years old (or older).

I do not claim to be an expert about all classification-related matters, but (unlike Paul) I have had extensive personal experience for more than 3 decades with classification decisions made by the FBI, and by the State Department, and by military intelligence, and by other federal agencies.

However, anybody (like Paul) can fabricate a claim that there are "Top Secret" or "Secret" documents in existence without offering one shred of factual evidence to substantiate their claim and without even offering one iota of verifiable evidence that (1) such documents exist but are missing from some file or (2) that such documents exist but are not even listed in agency indexing systems.

EXAMPLE: I can assert that there are "secret" documents which reveal that Paul Trejo has been convicted of several major felonies.

I can then assert that the reason...

(1) why nobody can find those documents and

(2) why nobody can even find some reference to their existence (in an index or as a cross-reference in some memo or report or letter)

...is because there has been, and continues to be, some sort of conspiracy to suppress all knowledge about their existence in order to protect Paul Trejo.

There is absolutely no methodology available to the human intellect which can refute or falsify such an argument because that type of argument is essentially circular and is not based upon normal rules of logic or evidence.

This has always been the problem with Paul Trejo's defective "reasoning" process.

No rational or fact-based analysis or interpretation or decision can be made about government agency document classification unless a person has extensive personal knowledge and experience with classification matters---and even then---there is always the potential for misunderstanding or for subsequent changes in classification policies or rules.

In today's hearing, for example, it turns out that there were only THREE emails out of over 30,000 reviewed that supposedly contained "classified" information BUT there was no "header" at the top of any email stating that there was "classified" information contained in the email [i.e. no header stating "confidential", "secret" or "top secret".]

Instead, buried in some portion of the text inside a lengthy chain of replies involving numerous individuals, there was a small portion of text redacted with a "[c]" for "confidential" around that text.

THEN, subsequent testimony during today's hearing revealed that the "[c]" was mistakenly left in that text, i.e. it was wrongly classified. Apparently, this had something to do with Clinton's daily call list when she was Secretary of State-- i.e. the list of people she planned to call during the day. BEFORE making the call, it was "confidential" information but AFTER the call was made, it should have been declassified but was overlooked.

I cite this merely as one example of how "classification" interpretations or decisions can be wildly inaccurate but seem (at first reading) to be ominous.

But, in Paul Trejo's case, he takes this to an entirely different order of stupidity because he cannot even provide specific evidence that ANY "classified" material still exists to support his contentions regarding what government agencies are supposedly "hiding" with respect to JBS-Walker involvement in JFK's murder OR in support of Harry Dean's delusions.

Edited by Ernie Lazar

"And it was here that Somersett first said that a man named Ted Jackman was also an assassin in Dealey Plaza. (In addition to the aforementioned J. D. Tippit.) He later added a man named R. E. Davis. Davis was 73 years old in 1963. Back then the life expectancy for a male was 66. If we translated Davis’ age to today, with life expectancy much longer, he would be 80 in 1963. Hopefully Milteer was giving him his arthritis pills regularly."

Careful there James, I'm almost that old and can still aim a rifle competently. Not sure why Davis was necessary since they seem to have had so many police officers at the command of Edwin Walker.

James isn't being careful in his attacks of Caufield -- he's only reacting to the fact that in the past two decades he has strained his focus on the CIA, and has evaded the elephant in the room -- the Radical Right Wing led by Edwin Walker.

Identifying the actual shooters is a complex business -- and James DiEugenio, for all his complaining, also fails to supply us with a verifiable list of shooters.

Everybody knows at this stage of the JFK research, all guesses regarding the names of the shooters themselves is guesswork.

But you're right, Kenneth, at this stage -- being an older man is no proof that a man couldn't shoot a rifle well.

The most important criterion for a shooter at JFK is that he would HATE JFK with his whole heart and soul. There needn't be any money in the task at all. In fact, a person who acts out of political passion is more reliable on all counts, as Jeff Caufield rightly noted.

That said, the reason that Jeff Caufield named the suspects that he named, including Jackman, was because Willie Somerset himself named Jackman. Somerset was clearly stomped on by the FBI -- just like FBI Agent Don Adams was stomped on, and anybody else who questioned J. Edgar Hoover's dogma of a "Lone Nut".

The data supplied by Willie Somerset must be filtered to remove the crud of the smashing by the FBI -- and only then will we be able to make out its rational content.

What is crystal clear is that Willie Somerset names the Radical Right wing as the murderers of JFK. This demolishes the CIA-did-it theories that continue to give JFK CT theory a bad name -- to this very day.

Jeff Caufield's new book is a work of GENIUS compared to any writers of the CTKA literature -- which is now obsolete.

Imagine concluding as the CTKA concluded, that because Ruth Paine's mother-in-law had a childhood girlfriend who later became a mistress of Allen Dulles, that this is "proof* that Ruth Paine was a CIA Agent. It's finally time to shut down the CIA-did-it nonsense. Just read Jeff Caufield's new book, and learn the TRUTH about who killed JFK.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

<edit typos>

Edited by Paul Trejo

"Radical Right" " Radical Right" is there a dictabelt loop somewhere repeating that in your head as you write? what is 'radical right'? Are you saying all Dallas police officers back then were 'radical right'? Dallas Book Depository 'free and clear' for full 5 minutes? Wasn't there a police officer(Marion Baker) inside the building in the 2nd floor lunchroom within 90 seconds?

Regarding this: "because Caufield said, explicitly, that at a certain point, after covering the evidence about Joseph Milteer, Willie Somerset, Guy Banister and Lee Harvey Oswald, that the researcher is obliged to speculate." Wouldn't that ring much truer if that the researcher is obliged to speculate were replaced with " and then you just make it up as you go along. I read at least one book of fiction a week, and every one of them 'could' be true, but most are clearly just fiction. From all the comments I've read about this book, there seems to be very little 'known' true information in it. Though I have not read this book, and don't intend to, I have read a lot from some trying to link Edwin Walker to the conspiracy but have seen absolutely nothing convincing. There are far more persons with a lot more to gain from the death of JFK than Walker.

OK, Kenneth, you ask what the Radical Right is. I'm a little surprised that an intelligent American with your wide experience would ask this question -- but I suppose that you're simply testing me.

Of course the answer must be taken in the context of the decade of which we speak, namely, the early 1960's. The key players in the Radical Right in the USA included the States Rights Parties, the John Birch Society, the White Citizens Councils, and various right-wingers for whom J. Edgar Hoover himself was not Anti-communist enough.

The leaders of these groups tended to focus on Ex-General Edwin Walker -- the only US General to resign in the 20th century, thereby forfeiting his 30 year Army pension. Newsweek magazine put him on their front cover, which illustrates my point.

http://www.pet880.com/images/19611204_Newsweek_Cover.JPG

As for your question, "were all Dallas police officers 'radical right'?" of course in sociology the term "all" never applies, but according to former FBI man, the late William Turner, it was impossible to join the Dallas police force in the early 1960's without membership in at least one right-wing organization -- the WCC, the JBS or the KKK. Clearly there were exceptions, but not many, according to Turner.

DPD officer Marion Baker, by the way, was not only inside the TSBD building within seconds, but he ran all the way up the stairs to the rooftop with Roy Truly to look down to see most of the DPD searching around the parking lot behind the picket fence of the Grassy Knoll.

So, yes -- for the first 5 minutes he was the only DPD officer up there, and he seems clueless. (He even met Lee Harvey Oswald on his way up, and just kept on running!).

So, either Officer Baker was clueless, or else he knew that LHO was the Patsy, but that the Patsy had to be eliminated while trying to escape -- and not in cold blood, so he just let him go.

As for speculation about the shooters, Kenneth, there are guesses and then there are educated guesses. Willie Somerset offers so many relevant facts, recorded by the FBI, that no guesswork should be considered apart from all his evidence about the Radical Right in the South.

It's too bad you haven't read much about General Walker, Kenneth. Did you know, for example, that the attack on Adlai Stevenson one month before the JFK murder was orchestrated by General Walker?

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

<edit typos>

Edited by Paul Trejo

James isn't being careful in his attacks of Caufield -- he's only reacting to the fact that in the past two decades he has strained his focus on the CIA, and has evaded the elephant in the room -- the Radical Right Wing led by Edwin Walker.

Identifying the actual shooters is a complex business -- and James DiEugenio, for all his complaining, also fails to supply us with a verifiable list of shooters.

Everybody knows at this stage of the JFK research, all guesses regarding the names of the shooters themselves is guesswork.

But Kenneth is right at this stage -- being an older man is no proof that he couldn't shoot a rifle well.

The most important criterion for a shooter at JFK is that he would HATE JFK with his whole heart and soul. There needn't be any money in the task at all. In fact, a person who acts out of political passion is more reliable on all counts, as Jeff Caufield rightly noted.

That said, the reason that Jeff Caufield named the suspects that he named, including Jackman, was because Willie Somerset himself named Jackman. Somerset was clearly stomped on by the FBI -- just like FBI Agent Don Adams was stomped on, and anybody else who questioned J. Edgar Hoover's dogma of a "Lone Nut".

The data supplied by Willie Somerset must be filtered to remove the crud of the smashing by the FBI -- and only then will we be able to make out its rational content.

What is crystal clear is that Willie Somerset names the Radical Right wing as the murderers of JFK. This demolishes the CIA-did-it theories that continue to give JFK CT theory a bad name -- to this very day.

Jeff Caufield's new book is a work of GENIUS compared to any writers of the CTKA literature -- which is now obsolete.

Imagine concluding as the CTKA concluded, that because Ruth Paine's mother-in-law had a childhood girlfriend who later became a mistress of Allen Dulles, that this is "proof* that Ruth Paine was a CIA Agent. It's finally time to shut down the CIA-did-it nonsense. Just read Jeff Caufield's new book, and learn the TRUTH about who killed JFK.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

"This demolishes the CIA-did-it theories"

Can't really see that reasoning. According to the commonly accepted definition of 'radical right wing', (that they are conservatives that love this country) that would seem to include most members of the CIA. Very few CIA guys are likely lefty liberals. So Edwin Walker got relieved of his duties in the Army and this infuriated the policemen in Dallas and they all got together and agreed to shoot JFK the next time he came to town and LHO agreed to pretend to order a rifle that he could plant on the sixth floor so that they would immediately jump to the conclusion that he did it, even though he was going to be on the 2nd floor in the lunchroom at the time so he could add to the confusion, then he was to proceed to the area where he could shoot JD Tippit because Edwin Walker wanted to get rid of the real shooter so he could not lead the police back to him. Not that he had to worry about that because all of the police there in Dallas were in the tank for Walker and certainly were not going to give anyone any evidence leading back to their leader and inspiration. Yep, I'd say this book has really opened some new avenues and finally given us all the answers. Now tell us again why the doctors that did the autopsy altered the findings. What was there in the autopsy that was going to point to Walker if they didn't alter the findings? And what was the reason J Edgar played along with Walker and arrested LHO and then got him eliminated? Was Hoover afraid LHO couldn't handle his part was was going to lead back to Walker? I guess I just need to throw in a little more 'speculation' to come up with the answers that fit. It is nice that Walker wanted to include Davis, very compassionate of him.

"Radical Right" " Radical Right" is there a dictabelt loop somewhere repeating that in your head as you write? what is 'radical right'? Are you saying all Dallas police officers back then were 'radical right'? Dallas Book Depository 'free and clear' for full 5 minutes? Wasn't there a police officer(Marion Baker) inside the building in the 2nd floor lunchroom within 90 seconds?

Regarding this: "because Caufield said, explicitly, that at a certain point, after covering the evidence about Joseph Milteer, Willie Somerset, Guy Banister and Lee Harvey Oswald, that the researcher is obliged to speculate." Wouldn't that ring much truer if that the researcher is obliged to speculate were replaced with " and then you just make it up as you go along. I read at least one book of fiction a week, and every one of them 'could' be true, but most are clearly just fiction. From all the comments I've read about this book, there seems to be very little 'known' true information in it. Though I have not read this book, and don't intend to, I have read a lot from some trying to link Edwin Walker to the conspiracy but have seen absolutely nothing convincing. There are far more persons with a lot more to gain from the death of JFK than Walker.

OK, Kenneth, you ask what the Radical Right is. I'm a little surprised that an intelligent American with your wide experience would ask this question -- but I suppose that you're simply testing me.

Of course the answer must be taken in the context of the decade of which we speak, namely, the early 1960's. The key players in the Radical Right in the USA included the States Rights Parties, the John Birch Society, the White Citizens Councils, and various right-wingers for whom J. Edgar Hoover himself was not Anti-communist enough.

The leaders of these groups tended to focus on Ex-General Edwin Walker -- the only US General to resign in the 20th century, thereby forfeiting his 30 year Army pension. Newsweek magazine put him on their front cover, which illustrates my point.

http://www.pet880.com/images/19611204_Newsweek_Cover.JPG

As for your question, "were all Dallas police officers 'radical right'?" of course in sociology the term "all" never applies, but according to former FBI man, the late William Turner, it was impossible to join the Dallas police force in the early 1960's without membership in at least one right-wing organization -- the WCC, the JBS or the KKK. Clearly there were exceptions, but not many, according to Turner.

DPD officer Marion Baker, by the way, was not only inside the TSBD building within seconds, but he ran all the way up the stairs to the rooftop with Roy Truly to look down to see most of the DPD searching around the parking lot behind the picket fence of the Grassy Knoll.

So, yes -- for the first 5 minutes he was the only DPD office up there, and he seems clueless. (He even met Lee Harvey Oswald on his way up, and just kept on running!).

So, either Officer Baker was clueless, or else he knew that LHO was the Patsy, but that the Patsy had to be eliminated while trying to escape -- and not in cold blood, so he just let him go.

As for speculation about the shooters, Kenneth, there are guesses and then there are educated guesses. Willie Somerset offers so many relevant facts, recorded by the FBI, that no guesswork should be considered apart from all his evidence about the Radical RIght in the South.

It's too bad you haven't read much about General Walker, Kenneth. Did you know, for example, that the attack on Adlai Stevenson one month before the JFK murder was orchestrated by General Walker?

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

It's too bad you haven't read much about General Walker, Kenneth. Did you know, for example, that the attack on Adlai Stevenson one month before the JFK murder was orchestrated by General Walker? Actually I have read some on General Walker over the years, especially when he personally led the crucifixion of Jesus, no wait......Sometimes fiction is stranger than facts. Walker has been blamed for every hangnail and ingrown toenail for several years in the 50's and 60's. I'll bet he wishes he had thought of some of those escapades he has been credited with. If Oswald were 'working' with Walker to kill JFK, then why was he blamed for an attempt on Walker himself? I guess that was just part of the setting LHO up as the patsy. What I can't figure out, Paul, is why you've bought into this strange 'story'. Not one thing I've read in any of these comments would make me change my mind one bit about my thoughts of the assassination and my thoughts do not even include the name Walker. I did attempt to read a sample of the book, but for some reason Amazon does not supply a sample for Kindle as they usually do for every Kindle book they sell. Perhaps it is thought that if anyone read a sample there is no way they would buy the book. I did follow you recommendation above where you list several quotes from the book and am still going to some of them. If I find one that sounds reasonable, I'll let you know. Incidentally, I don't believe LHO ever made an attempt on Walker.

Paul wrote: "This demolishes the CIA-did-it theories"

Can't really see that reasoning. According to the commonly accepted definition of 'radical right wing', (that they are conservatives that love this country) that would seem to include most members of the CIA. Very few CIA guys are likely lefty liberals. So Edwin Walker got relieved of his duties in the Army and this infuriated the policemen in Dallas and they all got together and agreed to shoot JFK the next time he came to town and LHO agreed to pretend to order a rifle that he could plant on the sixth floor so that they would immediately jump to the conclusion that he did it, even though he was going to be on the 2nd floor in the lunchroom at the time so he could add to the confusion, then he was to proceed to the area where he could shoot JD Tippit because Edwin Walker wanted to get rid of the real shooter so he could not lead the police back to him. Not that he had to worry about that because all of the police there in Dallas were in the tank for Walker and certainly were not going to give anyone any evidence leading back to their leader and inspiration. Yep, I'd say this book has really opened some new avenues and finally given us all the answers. Now tell us again why the doctors that did the autopsy altered the findings. What was there in the autopsy that was going to point to Walker if they didn't alter the findings? And what was the reason J Edgar played along with Walker and arrested LHO and then got him eliminated? Was Hoover afraid LHO couldn't handle his part was going to lead back to Walker? I guess I just need to throw in a little more 'speculation' to come up with the answers that fit. It is nice that Walker wanted to include Davis, very compassionate of him.

Kenneth, I agree with you that when people are committed to their version of politics, they consider it to be patriotic.

Yet if we all agreed on the definition of patriotic, freedom and so on, then there would never be any political debate or any elections.

Just because a person is patriotic -- that is not enough to earn the label of Radical Right Wing. For example, J. Edgar Hoover refused to allow any FBI Agents to be members of the John Birch Society. That's a fact, did you know that?

Therefore, there must be a distinction between Right Wing (Hoover) and Radical Right Wing (General Walker).

What was the difference in this case? Well, Hoover spelled it out -- the Birchers openly said that President Eisenhower was a "deliberate, conscious agent of the Communist Party." J. Edgar Hoover was outraged by that nonsense. Anti-communism was important to Hoover, but statements like that -- from the Birchers and from General Walker -- well, that was counter-productive.

Even so, the Birchers considered themselves super-patriots.

The same applies to the CIA. Nobody who believes that FDR, Truman, Eisenhower and JFK were really and truly Communists would remain employed by the CIA or even the Pentagon. This was precisely the reason that Ex-General Walker resigned his commission!

Of course, this cannot exclude ROGUES within the FBI and the CIA. So, when I say that the FBI and the CIA were not the killers of JFK, I mean that as Institutions, there was no official conspiracy by the CIA.

We have personal confessions of two CIA men, that I'm aware of, namely, Howard Hunt and David Morales. But they were not the heads of the CIA -- they were ROGUES who were heartbroken over the fate of Cuba.

I say that Howard Hunt and David Morales joined the Radical RIght under the leadership of Ex-General Walker.

Now can you see the reasoning, Kenneth? It's a matter of degree. Right Wing is not the same as Radical Right Wing. For the Birchers, even US Presidents were part of the Communist Menace. That's going too far.

You're mistaken about General Walker, Kenneth, if you believe he was fired by the US Army. He wasn't. He QUIT. JFK had even offered Walker a new post in Hawaii. Nor was this the first time that Walker submitted his resignation -- he actually submitted his resignation in 1959 to President Eisenhower -- but Ike rejected it and gave Walker a promotion to Augsburg, Germany.

Also, Kenneth, it sounds like you should read up on the Radical Right Wing politics of the South during 1961-1963, and the large role that Ex-General Walker played in those politics. It's largely ancient history today -- but in those days, it was big news. And Cuba was the centerpiece.

You can mock the scenario all you want, but I ask you take a closer look at the data. LHO was a patsy who was set up by the Radical Right Wing to look just like a Radical Left Winger who backed Fidel Castro and Communist Cuba. (Yet there are many professional journalists to this very day who still believe the Banister hoax.)

Jeffrey Caufield shows (along with Jim Garrison) that LHO was always a bogus member of the Radical Left Wing. From New Orleans to Mexico City, LHO was playing a role that the Radical Right Wing had laid out for him.

One of the questions that Jeff Caufield leaves open is the degree to which LHO knew what was happening. That's why Caufield is willing to conjecture about the "Fake Assassination Plot" pioneered by Gary Wean back in 1979.

I say that's mistaken -- but then Jeff Caufield only presents it as speculation -- and that's fine with me.

I agree with Jeff Caufield on this point -- J.D. Tippit's role was to eliminate LHO, so that all the circumstantial evidence that the Radical Right Wing had accumulated would have made this an open-and-shut case in any US courtroom. The hellish surprise for the Radical Right was that LHO was too quick on the draw, and shot Tippit instead.

Still, LHO was cool as a cucumber after his arrest -- and he truly expected "somebody to come forward and give me legal assistance." LHO was still playing up to the Radical Right, just as he had throughout the Spring and Summer of 1963 in New Orleans. He kept his mouth shut.

Now -- Kenneth -- as to the altered autopsy findings. We know first and foremost that the Dallas Doctors were innocent of such nonsense. They reported the Truth, that is, there were shots from both front and rear. It was only the Bethesda Doctors who lied about the autopsy. You agree with that much, don't you?

Now -- here's the point where I believe I have a superior theory. The "Lone Nut" doctrine was the brainchild of J. Edgar Hoover, and he devised that theory by 3pm CST on 11/22/1963, when he decided for himself (probably with his fat FBI files on LHO) that LHO was a patsy of General Walker and Guy Banister and that phony FPCC in New Orleans.

We know this because we have FBI files that show Hoover calling RFK and denying everything that the Dallas Police (and General Walker) was screaming -- that LHO was a Communist!

Hoover knew that LHO was no Communist and no FPCC officer -- and he told RFK just that. That's when Hoover decided to stick it to the Radical Right --- with his "Lone Nut" theory of LHO.

See, General Walker and his group wanted one thing with all their might -- they wanted the USA to take back Cuba. If they could blame the JFK murder on the Communists, then the USA would hurry up and invade Cuba.

But Hoover stole that option out from under their noses with his brilliant fib -- the "Lone Nut" theory. No invasion. General Walker was foiled. The Radical Right lost.

Now, by this time LBJ and Allen Dulles had already accepted the "Lone Nut" strategy, and that's why Bethesda was ordered to falsify the autopsy. That had nothing to do with Walker.

Now do you understand?

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

<edit typos>

Edited by Paul Trejo

Paul wrote: "It's too bad you haven't read much about General Walker, Kenneth. Did you know, for example, that the attack on Adlai Stevenson one month before the JFK murder was orchestrated by General Walker?"

Actually I have read some on General Walker over the years, especially when he personally led the crucifixion of Jesus, no wait......Sometimes fiction is stranger than facts. Walker has been blamed for every hangnail and ingrown toenail for several years in the 50's and 60's. I'll bet he wishes he had thought of some of those escapades he has been credited with. If Oswald were 'working' with Walker to kill JFK, then why was he blamed for an attempt on Walker himself? I guess that was just part of the setting LHO up as the patsy. What I can't figure out, Paul, is why you've bought into this strange 'story'. Not one thing I've read in any of these comments would make me change my mind one bit about my thoughts of the assassination and my thoughts do not even include the name Walker. I did attempt to read a sample of the book, but for some reason Amazon does not supply a sample for Kindle as they usually do for every Kindle book they sell. Perhaps it is thought that if anyone read a sample there is no way they would buy the book. I did follow you recommendation above where you list several quotes from the book and am still going to some of them. If I find one that sounds reasonable, I'll let you know. Incidentally, I don't believe LHO ever made an attempt on Walker.

I'm glad you've read something about General Walker in the past -- did that happen to include the scholarly work, "Edwin Walker and the Right Wing in Dallas" (1993) by Chris Cravens? That was Craven's masters thesis for his history degree. It's truly brilliant (and decades ahead of CTKA).

Cravens shows documented evidence that Walker orchestrated the Dallas attack on Adlai Stevenson. It's not imagination. Actually, it was well-known in Dallas.

Also, it's mere speculation that Oswald was 'working' with Walker to kill JFK. Even Jeff Caufield will not stand by that theory, although he will give it some room when considering Gary Wean's theory.

The great question in that case is exactly what you asked, Kenneth, namely, why did LHO then shoot at Walker? JFK was on the Left; and Walker was on the Right. So -- it makes no sense. That has been noted for decades by many writers.

I think my own theory makes the most sense -- it brings into focus the infamous George De Mohrenschildt. Few seem to know how much George De Mohrenschildt hated Ex-General Walker, especially after the Old Miss racial riots. This can be seen in autobiographical detail, however, in George's book, I'm A Patsy! I'm A Patsy! (1977).

The best likelihood is that LHO was in thrall to George De Mohrenschildt in early 1963, and under his influence chose to impress George, Volkmar Schmidt, Michael Paine and all these wealthy yuppie engineers in Dallas.

Despite his sworn WC testimony to the contrary, Ex-General Walker later admitted that he knew all about LHO's attempt on his life, as early as a few days after the shooting. (In this context, there is truth in Gary Wean's theory). Here's solid evidence with Walker's own signature:

http://www.pet880.com/images/19750623_EAW_to_Frank_Church.pdf

So, by connecting General Walker with Guy Banister so effectively, we have the core of a plot between Dallas and New Orleans. I think this is closer to the truth than any other writer has ever published.

Does this influence your opinion, Kenneth? By the way -- what is your opinion about FBI Agent Don Adams, and his testimony about Willie Somerset and Joseph Milteer?

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

PT: Jeff Caufield's new book is a work of GENIUS compared to any writers of the CTKA literature -- which is now obsolete. :help :surfing :drive

LOL ROTF

Ha ha

​A genius who doesn't even know that Kennedy was not in the CFR, even when Somersett reported that the Birchers were going to murder everyone in that group.

​Along with thousands of others.

​Would have made Hitler look like an amateur with the Night of the Long Knives.

​Paul, that is it for you. I simply cannot take anything you say seriously anymore. You have no critical faculties to speak of.

So goodbye.

Edited by James DiEugenio

This thread is now a year old, and Dr. Jeffrey Caufield's new book, General Walker and the Murder of President Kennedy: The Extensive New Evidence of a Radical Right Conspiracy (2015), is now fairly well-known.

I've shown over several months on this thread that I've followed Dr. Caufield rather closely, and in fact he and I enjoyed an email correspondence a couple years ago, as he would share great new insights with me (and I'd share my notes from UT Austin's Briscoe Center Archives of General Walker's personal papers with him -- most of which he already had).

I didn't know until his book was published, however, that Jeff Caufield was a big fan of Gary Wean's theory of the "Fake Assassination Attempt". Yet he admitted it was speculative, and I admit it's an interesting theory, as many writers have proposed it, including somebody named William Fritz (no relation to Captain Will Fritz) and Don DeLillo and others.

Yet I still feel my take on the relationship of LHO to General Walker has more FBI evidence to support it. It goes like this:

1. Marina Oswald told the truth that she knew -- which wasn't much, because LHO would like to her continually -- and she'd believe him.

2. LHO didn't act alone in the shooting at Walker. Eye-witnesses saw multiple shooters and at least one automobile.

3. LHO didn't necessarily use his rifle at all -- but what proves that he was involved was the fact that he knew about it on the same night that it happened.

4. So, LHO lied to Marina when he said he: (i) was on foot; (ii) buried his rifle; and (iii) acted alone.

5. Marina simply believed his lies, and honestly reported what she believed.

6. Marina Oswald knew nothing of LHO's connections with the Radical Right, or any of those personnel.

7. The Backyard Photographs were made by LHO himself, at Jaggars-Chiles-Stovall. He used a Radical Right Winger, named Roscoe White, to help him.

7.1. We know this because Roscoe White's chin, neck, shoulders, right-wrist and stance alone appear in the Backyard Photographs.

7.2. Also, LHO owned no black trousers or shirt, as in the BYP.

7.3. Marina said she took one-and-only-one Backyard Photograph. I believe her. The FBI refused to believe her because they had 3 different poses, but she insisted.

7.4. Roscoe White had a 4th pose.

7.5. LHO signed one of the poses and delivered it to George DeMohrenschildt in the record player that George and Jeanne had lent to Marina.

7.6. LHO made several Fakes at Jaggars-Chiles-Stovall because he knew about "Plausible Denial."

8. LHO was a CIA wannabe. He knew a lot about spying, but he was too head-strong (and not a college graduate) so he would never be a regular employee of the CIA, although that is probably the thing he wanted most in the whole world.

9. When LHO worked for Guy Banister, David Ferrie, Clay Shaw, Fred Crisman and Jack S. Martin in New Orleans during the Spring and Summer of 1963, he truly believed that they were going to help him get a job with the CIA. So he cooperated with them fully.

9.1. Guy Banister's crew in New Orleans all pretended to be in the CIA, but that was entirely bogus (except that Clay Shaw was a part-time informer during WW2 and a bit after).

10. Guy Banister knew General Ex-Walker -- and Dr. Jeff Caufield proved that beyond any doubt.

11. Ex-General Walker knew that LHO was *one* of his April shooters, and we have many writings by Walker (aside from that letter to Frank Church that I shared above) to prove this.

12. Therefore, the case for a Banister-Walker plot to sheep-dip (as Jim Garrison would say) LHO as a phony Communist, is very strong.

13. Ex-General Walker intended to frame LHO for the murder of JFK in revenge for the April shooting.

14. Even after LHO was dead, Ex-General Walker was still paranoid about the "second shooter" and we know this because of the Warren Commission testimony of James Herbert Martin (Volume I).

So, with respects to Dr. Jeff Caufield for a fantastic book on the JFK murder, this is the one point with which I will continue to differ -- there simply was no "Fake Assassination Attempt" that linked Walker with LHO.

Instead, LHO was completely fooled by Guy Banister and his crew, and truly believed that "someone would come forward to give me legal assistance" there in that Dallas jail.

That said, everything else that Caufield revealed is mind-blowing -- Willie Somerset and Joseph Milteer crack the case, and Milteer's close connections with Ex-General Walker and Guy Banister supply solid evidence. Caufield provides tons of FBI documents to make his case.

No more need to make stuff up about the CIA, LBJ or the Mafia -- we finally have the right approach -- after 50 years.

Best regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Paul wrote: "This demolishes the CIA-did-it theories"

Can't really see that reasoning. According to the commonly accepted definition of 'radical right wing', (that they are conservatives that love this country) that would seem to include most members of the CIA. Very few CIA guys are likely lefty liberals. So Edwin Walker got relieved of his duties in the Army and this infuriated the policemen in Dallas and they all got together and agreed to shoot JFK the next time he came to town and LHO agreed to pretend to order a rifle that he could plant on the sixth floor so that they would immediately jump to the conclusion that he did it, even though he was going to be on the 2nd floor in the lunchroom at the time so he could add to the confusion, then he was to proceed to the area where he could shoot JD Tippit because Edwin Walker wanted to get rid of the real shooter so he could not lead the police back to him. Not that he had to worry about that because all of the police there in Dallas were in the tank for Walker and certainly were not going to give anyone any evidence leading back to their leader and inspiration. Yep, I'd say this book has really opened some new avenues and finally given us all the answers. Now tell us again why the doctors that did the autopsy altered the findings. What was there in the autopsy that was going to point to Walker if they didn't alter the findings? And what was the reason J Edgar played along with Walker and arrested LHO and then got him eliminated? Was Hoover afraid LHO couldn't handle his part was going to lead back to Walker? I guess I just need to throw in a little more 'speculation' to come up with the answers that fit. It is nice that Walker wanted to include Davis, very compassionate of him.

Kenneth, I agree with you that when people are committed to their version of politics, they consider it to be patriotic.

Yet if we all agreed on the definition of patriotic, freedom and so on, then there would never be any political debate or any elections.

Just because a person is patriotic -- that is not enough to earn the label of Radical Right Wing. For example, J. Edgar Hoover refused to allow any FBI Agents to be members of the John Birch Society. That's a fact, did you know that?

I'm gonna guess that he also didn't allow his agent to belong to the church headed by MLK

Therefore, there must be a distinction between Right Wing (Hoover) and Radical Right Wing (General Walker).

As I now understand your definition or Radical Right Wing, it translates to "Patriotic American" Right?

What was the difference in this case? Well, Hoover spelled it out -- the Birchers openly said that President Eisenhower was a "deliberate, conscious agent of the Communist Party." J. Edgar Hoover was outraged by that nonsense. Anti-communism was important to Hoover, but statements like that -- from the Birchers and from General Walker -- well, that was counter-productive.

I'm not going to get into a big discussion about who was a communist and who wasn't. I will say that it is generally acknowledged that Eisenhower had a reasonable working relationship with the Soviets as a result of them working together to defeat Germany. But I do not believe him to be 'communist' in any form. I can see why some might think he had a closer relationship than I do.

Even so, the Birchers considered themselves super-patriots.

I would agree with that. Just as a footnote. I grew up in Georgia, so i'm quite aware of groups such as the John Birch society. I was never a member, but some of the things they did were ok.

The same applies to the CIA. Nobody who believes that FDR, Truman, Eisenhower and JFK were really and truly Communists would remain employed by the CIA or even the Pentagon. This was precisely the reason that Ex-General Walker resigned his commission!

I think General Walker resigned because he was told he was never going to get a high command again. i.e., he was on their sh*t list. You do agree, don't you, that both FDR and Truman had quite a number of communists in their administrations, don't you?

Of course, this cannot exclude ROGUES within the FBI and the CIA. So, when I say that the FBI and the CIA were not the killers of JFK, I mean that as Institutions, there was no official conspiracy by the CIA.

Not sure I can agree with that. I think there was quite a large conspiracy which included both the CIA and FBI and others high in the government, especially the military part of it. I can see no basis for any conclusion that LHO was not a patsy used by the CIA. He did not order a rifle, he did not shoot at Walker, he did not shoot at JFK, he was no where near JD Tippit.

We have personal confessions of two CIA men, that I'm aware of, namely, Howard Hunt and David Morales. But they were not the heads of the CIA -- they were ROGUES who were heartbroken over the fate of Cuba.

I have no problem with Hunt and Morales confessions, I think they are very likely almost completely true. I don't think either of them had the total picture.

I say that Howard Hunt and David Morales joined the Radical RIght under the leadership of Ex-General Walker.

Sounds like more of that 'speculation' making it up as you go along..

Now can you see the reasoning, Kenneth? It's a matter of degree. Right Wing is not the same as Radical Right Wing. For the Birchers, even US Presidents were part of the Communist Menace. That's going too far.

You doubt that the communists were significant to FDR and continued into the Truman Admin.? Never looked into the Vernona Files, eh? I'm guessing you would even put Joe McCarthy into the 'radical right wing' category

You're mistaken about General Walker, Kenneth, if you believe he was fired by the US Army. He wasn't. He QUIT. JFK had even offered Walker a new post in Hawaii. Nor was this the first time that Walker submitted his resignation -- he actually submitted his resignation in 1959 to President Eisenhower -- but Ike rejected it and gave Walker a promotion to Augsburg, Germany.

Being forced to quit is kinda like being fired. I would say I think he might have been better off to just retire, but apparently he was a principled person.

Also, Kenneth, it sounds like you should read up on the Radical Right Wing politics of the South during 1961-1963, and the large role that Ex-General Walker played in those politics. It's largely ancient history today -- but in those days, it was big news. And Cuba was the centerpiece.

As I said, I grew up in Georgia and have lived all my life in the south, I was in my 20's during the 60's so I was very aware of what was going on. I would say that integration was probably a larger centerpiece during the 50's and 60's than Cuba was.

You can mock the scenario all you want, but I ask you take a closer look at the data. LHO was a patsy who was set up by the Radical Right Wing to look just like a Radical Left Winger who backed Fidel Castro and Communist Cuba. (Yet there are many professional journalists to this very day who still believe the Banister hoax.)

I will agree that LHO was set up as a lefty, except that wouldn't explain why he would want to assassinate a lefty president, would it?

Jeffrey Caufield shows (along with Jim Garrison) that LHO was always a bogus member of the Radical Left Wing. From New Orleans to Mexico City, LHO was playing a role that the Radical Right Wing had laid out for him.

One of the questions that Jeff Caufield leaves open is the degree to which LHO knew what was happening. That's why Caufield is willing to conjecture about the "Fake Assassination Plot" pioneered by Gary Wean back in 1979.

Quite generous of Jeff to leave that open, since he seems to not have a clue.

I say that's mistaken -- but then Jeff Caufield only presents it as speculation -- and that's fine with me.

I agree with Jeff Caufield on this point -- J.D. Tippit's role was to eliminate LHO, so that all the circumstantial evidence that the Radical Right Wing had accumulated would have made this an open-and-shut case in any US courtroom. The hellish surprise for the Radical Right was that LHO was too quick on the draw, and shot Tippit instead.

I thought JD's role was to shoot JFK? Then someone else was set up to take out JD. LHO's role by that time was to go to Texas Theatre where he was to be apprehended as the patsy. We know for sure that LHO was no where near where Tippit was shot. If LHO had a revolver, why were the shells from the bullets that shot Tippit from an automatic pistol?

Still, LHO was cool as a cucumber after his arrest -- and he truly expected "somebody to come forward and give me legal assistance." LHO was still playing up to the Radical Right, just as he had throughout the Spring and Summer of 1963 in New Orleans. He kept his mouth shut.

So where did the 'playing up to the Radical Right" come from?

Now -- Kenneth -- as to the altered autopsy findings. We know first and foremost that the Dallas Doctors were innocent of such nonsense. They reported the Truth, that is, there were shots from both front and rear. It was only the Bethesda Doctors who lied about the autopsy. You agree with that much, don't you?

Yep

Now -- here's the point where I believe I have a superior theory. The "Lone Nut" doctrine was the brainchild of J. Edgar Hoover, and he devised that theory by 3pm CST on 11/22/1963, when he decided for himself (probably with his fat FBI files on LHO) that LHO was a patsy of General Walker and Guy Banister and that phony FPCC in New Orleans.

fat FBI files on LHO? I guess we should assume that LHO, just being that young guy from down the street should have a 'fat FBI file', didn't everyone? Maybe he did because he was working with the CIA and who ever.

We know this because we have FBI files that show Hoover calling RFK and denying everything that the Dallas Police (and General Walker) was screaming -- that LHO was a Communist!

General Walker was screaming about LHO? Sounds like more of that speculation stuff. Did LHO go through the motions to lead some to the conclusion that he was a communist.

Hoover knew that LHO was no Communist and no FPCC officer -- and he told RFK just that. That's when Hoover decided to stick it to the Radical Right --- with his "Lone Nut" theory of LHO.

Oh, so it was just Hoover's 'it was the Radical Right' theory?

See, General Walker and his group wanted one thing with all their might -- they wanted the USA to take back Cuba. If they could blame the JFK murder on the Communists, then the USA would hurry up and invade Cuba.

So Walker was passionate about liberating the citizens of Cuba? Doesn't make sense to me.

But Hoover stole that option out from under their noses with his brilliant fib -- the "Lone Nut" theory. No invasion. General Walker was foiled. The Radical Right lost.

I would say that JFK was the loser.

Now, by this time LBJ and Allen Dulles had already accepted the "Lone Nut" strategy, and that's why Bethesda was ordered to falsify the autopsy. That had nothing to do with Walker.

Oh, so the order to falsify the autopsy came straight from LBJ... Now you're getting there. But of course LBJ didn't have anything ELSE to do with the assassination? Right?

Now do you understand?

Yep, think I've got it..

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

<edit typos>

Paul wrote: "It's too bad you haven't read much about General Walker, Kenneth. Did you know, for example, that the attack on Adlai Stevenson one month before the JFK murder was orchestrated by General Walker?"

Actually I have read some on General Walker over the years, especially when he personally led the crucifixion of Jesus, no wait......Sometimes fiction is stranger than facts. Walker has been blamed for every hangnail and ingrown toenail for several years in the 50's and 60's. I'll bet he wishes he had thought of some of those escapades he has been credited with. If Oswald were 'working' with Walker to kill JFK, then why was he blamed for an attempt on Walker himself? I guess that was just part of the setting LHO up as the patsy. What I can't figure out, Paul, is why you've bought into this strange 'story'. Not one thing I've read in any of these comments would make me change my mind one bit about my thoughts of the assassination and my thoughts do not even include the name Walker. I did attempt to read a sample of the book, but for some reason Amazon does not supply a sample for Kindle as they usually do for every Kindle book they sell. Perhaps it is thought that if anyone read a sample there is no way they would buy the book. I did follow you recommendation above where you list several quotes from the book and am still going to some of them. If I find one that sounds reasonable, I'll let you know. Incidentally, I don't believe LHO ever made an attempt on Walker.

I'm glad you've read something about General Walker in the past -- did that happen to include the scholarly work, "Edwin Walker and the Right Wing in Dallas" (1993) by Chris Cravens? That was Craven's masters thesis for his history degree. It's truly brilliant (and decades ahead of CTKA).

Edwin Walker and the Right Wing in Dallas? How credible can that be, he doesn't seem to know the correct terminology "Radical Right Wing in Dallas"

Cravens shows documented evidence that Walker orchestrated the Dallas attack on Adlai Stevenson. It's not imagination. Actually, it was well-known in Dallas.

Chuckle, "orchestrated Dallas attack" how did he orchestrate it when he wasn't there? Was it really an 'attack' on Adlai Stevenson? wouldn't it be more correctly labeled as a peaceful protest? Surely it would if it were done by liberals.

Also, it's mere speculation that Oswald was 'working' with Walker to kill JFK. Even Jeff Caufield will not stand by that theory, although he will give it some room when considering Gary Wean's theory.

speculation? talk about understatement.

The great question in that case is exactly what you asked, Kenneth, namely, why did LHO then shoot at Walker? JFK was on the Left; and Walker was on the Right. So -- it makes no sense. That has been noted for decades by many writers.

No witness saw LHO shoot at Walker, no bullet has been tied to Oswald. In fact, absolutely no evidence ties LHO to the Walker shooting.

I think my own theory makes the most sense -- it brings into focus the infamous George De Mohrenschildt. Few seem to know how much George De Mohrenschildt hated Ex-General Walker, especially after the Old Miss racial riots. This can be seen in autobiographical detail, however, in George's book, I'm A Patsy! I'm A Patsy! (1977).

The best likelihood is that LHO was in thrall to George De Mohrenschildt in early 1963, and under his influence chose to impress George, Volkmar Schmidt, Michael Paine and all these wealthy yuppie engineers in Dallas.

Despite his sworn WC testimony to the contrary, Ex-General Walker later admitted that he knew all about LHO's attempt on his life, as early as a few days after the shooting. (In this context, there is truth in Gary Wean's theory). Here's solid evidence with Walker's own signature:

http://www.pet880.com/images/19750623_EAW_to_Frank_Church.pdf

So, by connecting General Walker with Guy Banister so effectively, we have the core of a plot between Dallas and New Orleans. I think this is closer to the truth than any other writer has ever published.

Does this influence your opinion, Kenneth? By the way -- what is your opinion about FBI Agent Don Adams, and his testimony about Willie Somerset and Joseph Milteer?

I have no opinion about Don Adams, have read nothing about him except on this thread. I think Milteer was likely one of the planners of the assassination.

Influence my opinion? absolutely not. Absolutely nothing tying LHO to Walker or Walker to the assassination. All pulled out of someone's orifice.

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

This thread is now a year old, and Dr. Jeffrey Caufield's new book, General Walker and the Murder of President Kennedy: The Extensive New Evidence of a Radical Right Conspiracy (2015), is now fairly well-known.

I've shown over several months on this thread that I've followed Dr. Caufield rather closely, and in fact he and I enjoyed an email correspondence a couple years ago, as he would share great new insights with me (and I'd share my notes from UT Austin's Briscoe Center Archives of General Walker's personal papers with him -- most of which he already had).

I didn't know until his book was published, however, that Jeff Caufield was a big fan of Gary Wean's theory of the "Fake Assassination Attempt". Yet he admitted it was speculative, and I admit it's an interesting theory, as many writers have proposed it, including somebody named William Fritz (no relation to Captain Will Fritz) and Don DeLillo and others.

Yet I still feel my take on the relationship of LHO to General Walker has more FBI evidence to support it. It goes like this:

1. Marina Oswald told the truth that she knew -- which wasn't much, because LHO would like to her continually -- and she'd believe him.

2. LHO didn't act alone in the shooting at Walker. Eye-witnesses saw multiple shooters and at least one automobile.

3. LHO didn't necessarily use his rifle at all -- but what proves that he was involved was the fact that he knew about it on the same night that it happened.

I agree with that, especially since there has never been any proof that LHO ever owned a rifle in the state of Texas.

4. So, LHO lied to Marina when he said he: (i) was on foot; (ii) buried his rifle; and (iii) acted alone.

5. Marina simply believed his lies, and honestly reported what she believed.

6. Marina Oswald knew nothing of LHO's connections with the Radical Right, or any of those personnel.

7. The Backyard Photographs were made by LHO himself, at Jaggars-Chiles-Stovall. He used a Radical Right Winger, named Roscoe White, to help him.

This is possible, I say this only because it is clear that the BYP were fake photos, I don't think it shows that LHO ever had a rifle. I have no clue who actually faked the photos.

Tell me again how White was identified as Radical?

7.1. We know this because Roscoe White's chin, neck, shoulders, right-wrist and stance alone appear in the Backyard Photographs.

7.2. Also, LHO owned no black trousers or shirt, as in the BYP.

7.3. Marina said she took one-and-only-one Backyard Photograph. I believe her. The FBI refused to believe her because they had 3 different poses, but she insisted.

7.4. Roscoe White had a 4th pose.

7.5. LHO signed one of the poses and delivered it to George DeMohrenschildt in the record player that George and Jeanne had lent to Marina.

7.6. LHO made several Fakes at Jaggars-Chiles-Stovall because he knew about "Plausible Denial."

8. LHO was a CIA wannabe. He knew a lot about spying, but he was too head-strong (and not a college graduate) so he would never be a regular employee of the CIA, although that is probably the thing he wanted most in the whole world.

I doubt that the CIA required a college degree of their contract operators. Kinda 'special use' types, likely LHO's category.

9. When LHO worked for Guy Banister, David Ferrie, Clay Shaw, Fred Crisman and Jack S. Martin in New Orleans during the Spring and Summer of 1963, he truly believed that they were going to help him get a job with the CIA. So he cooperated with them fully.

All of those were CIA employees, why do you conclude LHO was not also?

9.1. Guy Banister's crew in New Orleans all pretended to be in the CIA, but that was entirely bogus (except that Clay Shaw was a part-time informer during WW2 and a bit after).

10. Guy Banister knew General Ex-Walker -- and Dr. Jeff Caufield proved that beyond any doubt.

11. Ex-General Walker knew that LHO was *one* of his April shooters, and we have many writings by Walker (aside from that letter to Frank Church that I shared above) to prove this.

12. Therefore, the case for a Banister-Walker plot to sheep-dip (as Jim Garrison would say) LHO as a phony Communist, is very strong.

13. Ex-General Walker intended to frame LHO for the murder of JFK in revenge for the April shooting.

14. Even after LHO was dead, Ex-General Walker was still paranoid about the "second shooter" and we know this because of the Warren Commission testimony of James Herbert Martin (Volume I).

So, with respects to Dr. Jeff Caufield for a fantastic book on the JFK murder, this is the one point with which I will continue to differ -- there simply was no "Fake Assassination Attempt" that linked Walker with LHO.

Instead, LHO was completely fooled by Guy Banister and his crew, and truly believed that "someone would come forward to give me legal assistance" there in that Dallas jail.

That said, everything else that Caufield revealed is mind-blowing -- Willie Somerset and Joseph Milteer crack the case, and Milteer's close connections with Ex-General Walker and Guy Banister supply solid evidence. Caufield provides tons of FBI documents to make his case.

No more need to make stuff up about the CIA, LBJ or the Mafia -- we finally have the right approach -- after 50 years.

Stay tuned, new theory coming out soon, I think it might involve the Radical Left Wing of Dallas.

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edwin Walker and the Right Wing in Dallas? How credible can that be, he doesn't seem to know the correct terminology "Radical Right Wing in Dallas"

Chuckle, "orchestrated Dallas attack" how did he orchestrate it when he wasn't there? Was it really an 'attack' on Adlai Stevenson? wouldn't it be more correctly labeled as a peaceful protest? Surely it would if it were done by liberals.

No witness saw LHO shoot at Walker, no bullet has been tied to Oswald. In fact, absolutely no evidence ties LHO to the Walker shooting.

I have no opinion about Don Adams, have read nothing about him except on this thread. I think Milteer was likely one of the planners of the assassination

Kenneth, regarding Chris Craven's 1993 breakthrough, "Edwin Walker and the Right Wing in Dallas" (1993) you mocked his title, saying it should be the "Radical Right Wing," since I'm extolling the book. Actually, however, Chris Cravens wrote his book as a defense of Edwin Walker. He deliberately hides facts to make Walker look better than later history will reveal him.

For example, Cravens blames JFK for the racial riot at Ole Miss. So, his book is biased in that way.

As for the attack on Adlai Stevenson in October 1963 at the Dallas Memorial Auditorium, this is documented history. I even interviewed Larrie Schmit himself on this topic (another Right Winger) and Larrie admitted the role of General Walker and the leaders of the Dallas JBS.

Chris Cravens cites several local newspapers, showing that the Dallas press knew very well that General Walker was behind the attack -- that the attack was orchestrated the night before during the "USA Day" rally (in contrast to the "UN Day" rally of Adlai Stevenson." The auditorium itself was rigged. Walker made a joke about not being there -- that was his modus operandi.

There's no way it was a peaceful protest. There was disruption inside the auditorium as well as physical attacks on Adlai outside the auditorium. Here's several news articles on that night:

http://www.pet880.com/images/19631023_Dallas_Morning_News.pdf

http://www.pet880.com/images/19631024_Dallas_Morning_News.pdf

http://www.pet880.com/images/19631024_Texas_Observer.pdf

http://www.pet880.com/images/19631025_Dallas_Morning_News.pdf

Chris Cravens could not deny the well-known facts, known throughout Dallas. Somehow, however, this common sense in Dallas was withheld from the Secret Service PRS for JFK's Dallas trip. The Dallas FBI and the Dallas SS were to blame for that, IMHO.

As for LHO and the Walker shooting -- you can't rightly say that there is "absolutely no evidence," since we have the sworn testimony of Marina Oswald. Also, Michael Paine more recently admitted he saw a BYP one week before the Walker shooting, in LHO's Neely Street apartment.

I'd gratified that you believe that Joseph Milteer was "likely one of the planners of the assassination." This is a major breakthrough, IMHO, and a major break with the CIA-did-it CTers. You're on the right track, sir.

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo