The Education Forum

FWIW - Stone Fires Trump (Read All About It!)

What does tho shave to do with the JFK case, at all?

How is it educational?

My thoughts exactly....

Stone is a loser.... What % of the campaigns he's worked or ran, have lost? 90% -- maybe he's a closet Democrat!

see below:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Stone

The Man Who Killed Kennedy: The Case Against LBJ

Stone's book, The Man Who Killed Kennedy, written with investigative journalist Mike Colapietro contributing, was released by Skyhorse Publishing November 4, 2013. In the book, on the market in time for the fiftieth anniversary of Kennedy's assassination, Stone asserts that LBJ was behind a conspiracy to kill John Kennedy.[44]

In a review for The Washington Times, Hugh Aynesworth wrote: "The title pretty much explains the book’s theory. If a reader doesn’t let facts get in the way, it could be an interesting adventure."

Edited by David G. Healy

David, Jim was taking a personal shot at me with that rhetoric. and i'm not sure what his political lack of success has to do with his book writing. i happen to think that there's some very relevant stuff on his website about this AND other related politics from that era.

and i've read the book all by myself and formed an opinion of it all by myself, without the urging of some professional mainstream media book reviewer.

i happen to have learned some things from it that were not on the cover. that were factual, no less.

it might not occur to some, but some peoples' opinion actually differ from others'. that's why they make wallpaper.

David, Jim was taking a personal shot at me with that rhetoric. and i'm not sure what his political lack of success has to do with his book writing. i happen to think that there's some very relevant stuff on his website about this AND other related politics from that era.

and i've read the book all by myself and formed an opinion of it all by myself, without the urging of some professional mainstream media book reviewer.

i happen to have learned some things from it that were not on the cover. that were factual, no less.

it might not occur to some, but some peoples' opinion actually differ from others'. that's why they make wallpaper.

I'm sure you have Glenn. My thought about this is simple, Donald Trump, or, his 3-ring political circus add absolutely nothing to this board/forum here.

Folks will post or start threads what they might, those who care to respond will... I thought this thread had something to do with Oliver Stone.

Now, if this Stone wants to appear here answering questions about LBJ's possible coverup of JFK assassination or spoecifics concerning his book, fine. Stone, the political operative, political stunt-meister is a non-starter, at least as I see it.

Have a good one, I do enjoy your stuff.

David

I am locking this topic because it IS primarily about present-day politics and only superficially touches on anything related to the JFK assasssination.