The Education Forum

FWIW - Stone Fires Trump (Read All About It!)

for what it's worth, i just saw that Roger Stone fired Donald Trump today.

didn't even know he was... anyway...

What does tho shave to do with the JFK case, at all?

How is it educational?

Jim, i said that about YOUR post because it was being politically pointed, and you know it.

i posted this because i KNOW that there are friends of Roger's in here and that Roger Stone is a published and outspoken JFK researcher.

you know that, and you're just being a child when you write that.

now, i said that i had respect for you and your research, but if you can't deal with being asked to curb your political leanings in a basic JFK thread, then perhaps i'm mistaken.

i don't know why, but i expected more than this kind of comment from you. damn.

What does tho shave to do with the JFK case, at all?

How is it educational?

um, you know he's a published JFK researcher, right...?

Stone fired Donald Trump from what? (The thread title says "Read all about it.")

my apologies - i thought it was all over the internet by now. Stone was Trump's campaign advisor until today (last night).

I saw on the news that Trump fired his campaign manager. I didn't see anything about an advisor leaving, but that's not surprising. Trump takes advice?

Not that I care, but shouldn't the title at least be: "Trump Fires Stone" instead of backwards?

I assumed (not that I care either) that Stone firing Trump meant that Stone left of his own accord (gee, I wonder why).

yes, Ron is right. Stone, whom i believe more than Trump, states that he resigned first.

so, i was playing on the irony of Trump's famous "you're fired."

i didn't even know Stone was "advising" the Don (right, Greg, that was funny) until i read he'd quit. Now it appears he's running for Senate and releasing another um... very interesting TO ME... book.

so i was just looking over his website. yes, he's relevant to the JFK assassination. very, in fact.

If Stone runs for the Senate saying he wants to get the JFK case reopened, now that will be something.