The Education Forum

The Murder of JFK: Another Puzzle Piece Solved

The Murder of JFK: Another Puzzle Piece Solved

By Bill Simpich, Reader Supported News

15 October 2015

http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-75/32954-focus-the-murder-of-jfk-another-puzzle-piece-solved

Near as I can tell the captured patsy had nothing to do with the murder of JFK.

Those who insist that Oswald was surrounded by the folks who killed Kennedy make an un-supported assumption that Oswald wasn't surrounded by back-up patsies.

The title of this piece should be: "The Murder of Oswald: Another Puzzle Piece Solved"

How is being given the "killers" wallet at the scene of a cop killing, the wallet belonging to a presidential assassin, by a person "unknown" not part of the murder AND the cover-up?

Setting up the Patsy and then killing him IS the cover-up, no?

How is being given the "killers" wallet at the scene of a cop killing, the wallet belonging to a presidential assassin, by a person "unknown" not part of the murder AND the cover-up?

Two compartmentalized operations coordinated from on high.

Setting up the Patsy and then killing him IS the cover-up, no?

Yes, exactly, setting up and then killing the patsy IS the cover-up.

The murder of JFK, I'd argue, would have been a separate operation involving folks with no connection to Oswald whatsoever.

Those who set up Oswald may have been in line to take the fall themselves, given certain contingencies.

What did the folks who set up Oswald need to know about the murder of JFK beyond time and place?

What did the shooters need to know about Oswald?

In both cases I'll argue -- nothing.

Here's a question: if Oswald had died in a freak auto accident that morning would the assassination likely have taken place?

They had plenty of back up patsies, I'd argue...

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Chris,

It does not pay to argue with Cliff on these types of points.

He apparently does not understand what many of us do.

Namely that the conspiracy and the cover up were planned simultaneously and were embedded with each other.

The best evidence for this is probably Mexico City. But also LHO's activities in New Orleans, which happened to get a lot of press, which was very convenient in the hours after the assassination in branding him a commie in the eyes of the public.

Chris,

It does not pay to argue with Cliff on these types of points.

Not an argument -- a discussion.

Chris and I don't have a problem that I know of.

You, on the other hand...one who knows so much about the case but understands so little.

He apparently does not understand what many of us do.

Do tell?

Namely that the conspiracy and the cover up were planned simultaneously and were embedded with each other.

The Oswald-as Lone-Nut cover-up was embedded in the conspiracy?

With so much evidence of shots from both the front and the back it doesn't seem as if they were terribly concerned about framing a Lone Nut.

Did the assassination of JFK depend on Oswald showing up for work?

How do you know that Oswald's handlers weren't themselves subject to a frame up?

The best evidence for this is probably Mexico City.

Oswald was set up as a Lone Nut in Mexico City?

But also LHO's activities in New Orleans, which happened to get a lot of press, which was very convenient in the hours after the assassination in branding him a commie in the eyes of the public.

But Oswald was branded primarily as a Lone Nut.

Looks like all that sheep-dipping was a waste of time.

Funny how the actual murder of JFK was a surgically precise military-style ambush but the cover-up was a monumental screw-up.

Two different operations, looks like.

Two different sets of personnel.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

I believe, based on experience, that the truth is a blend of what Cliff and Jim maintain.

The intelligence unit to which I was assigned in Viet Nam had a headquarters and three sub-stations. Each substation had four-to-six operational teams, usually two-man teams. The teams collected information, which was fed securely up through the chain of command to the unit headquarters, which then disseminated certain material further yet up the chain of command.

Mission was set from on-high. There was an overall mission. Then each component of the organization had discrete missions.

In my unit, every activity was highly compartmentalized. Teams belonging to a sub-station had no idea of each other's activities. One sub-station had no knowledge of another's mission or activities. Only one person in my unit knew pretty much who all the players were. By players I mean not only U.S. military members assigned to the teams but also the foreign-country agents who provided information to the teams.

This way, there was command and control but a way to limit damage in case any member of the unit was captured and interrogated by the other side.

I imagine the same model was used to command and control the JFK kill and cover-up teams.

This way, there was command and control but a way to limit damage in case any member of the unit was captured and interrogated by the other side.

I concur with Mr. Tidd. That's how I would envision an operation working.

I would also assume that many of the elements would have different motivations, different desirous outcomes but yet a common goal.

I concur with Mr. Tidd. That's how I would envision an operation working.

I would also assume that many of the elements would have different motivations, different desirous outcomes but yet a common goal.

I'm with you guys.

Looks to me that the JFK Kill Team was untouchable, but the Oswald Kill Team was expendable.