The Education Forum

"The pen"

Scott Kaiser

A high ranking mole in the Cuban government pushes the pen away that was suppose to kill Fidel Castro, the assassin was all too embarrassed of killing Castro in a dramatic way. The assassin wanted to go into the presidential palace with guns blazing and shoot Castro just as director for the CIA had testified in the past, Richard Helms.

As a result, Fidel Castro lives and Kennedy is gunned down, it was this incident that changed the course of history, that pen, you could say, the "pen is mightier than the sword".

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Scott,

Are you saying Castro had something to do with JFK's murder?

Or that because Castro wasn't killed, it was necessary to kill JFK and pin the murder on Oswald, a public supporter of Castro?

What I'm saying is, had this assassins pride not gotten in the way, and would've killed Castro, Kennedy would've lived a long life.

Scott,

Or that because Castro wasn't killed, it was necessary to kill JFK and pin the murder on Oswald, a public supporter of Castro?

What I'm saying is, had this assassins pride not gotten in the way, and would've killed Castro, Kennedy would've lived a long life.

objection. calls for speculation. sustained

Scott,

My apologies your honor, allow me to restate my statement.

Nestor Sanchez, who had taken over AMLASH met with Cubela in a safe house in Paris, France on October 5, 1963 just a month before Kennedy's assassination. Cubela wanted to meet with a high representative of Kennedy's administration, not just anyone, he wanted to meet with Robert Kennedy. The plan was to "entangle" both the Kennedy brother's in the assassination of Fidel Castro.

If the demand was rejected Sanchez had warned that Cubela might bolt. On October 29, 1963, Robert Kennedy appointed Desmond FitzGerald to appear and meet with Cubela in Paris. Robert Kennedy did not show up. At this meeting, Cubela also met with James Clark, someone Robert Kennedy said he was close to. After handing Cubela a ballpoint pen that would inject a lethal dose of poison into Castro on November 22, 1963. FitzGerald had just placed a call from Washington, to Sanchez in Paris, telling him of president Kennedy's assassination, at that moment, Cubela declined to go through with the assassination of Fidel Castro, the deed was done.

I rest my case!

Scott,

My apologies your honor, allow me to restate my statement.

Nestor Sanchez, who had taken over AMLASH met with Cubela in a safe house in Paris, France on October 5, 1963 just a month before Kennedy's assassination. Cubela wanted to meet with a high representative of Kennedy's administration, not just anyone, he wanted to meet with Robert Kennedy. The plan was to "entangle" both the Kennedy brother's in the assassination of Fidel Castro.

If the demand was rejected Sanchez had warned that Cubela might bolt. On October 29, 1963, Robert Kennedy appointed Desmond FitzGerald to appear and meet with Cubela in Paris. Robert Kennedy did not show up. At this meeting, Cubela also met with James Clark, someone Robert Kennedy said he was close to. After handing Cubela a ballpoint pen that would inject a lethal dose of poison into Castro on November 22, 1963. FitzGerald had just placed a call from Washington, to Sanchez in Paris, telling him of president Kennedy's assassination, at that moment, Cubela declined to go through with the assassination of Fidel Castro, the deed was done.

I rest my case!

As I recall it, Scott, Fitzgerald admitted using RFK's name without his permission, and that that is one of the reasons Sen. Church described the CIA circa 1963 as a "rogue elephant."

Edited by Pat Speer

As I recall it, Scott, Fitzgerald admitted using RFK's name without his permission

Do you have this citation? I missed the meeting.

mary ferrell's site has this to say in an article about the via and the kennedy assassination: "On the same day, November 22 1963, a CIA officer was handing an assassination instrument to Rolando Cubela, code-named AMLASH, in the latest of CIA attempts to murder Fidel Castro. The case officer's superior, Special Affairs Staff Desmond Fitzgerald, had personally met with Cubela earlier, and presented himself as a personal representative of Robert Kennedy. Both Fitzgerald and his boss Richard Helms later testified that RFK had not been informed."

​will the defendants please rise; we the jury find Harvey Lee Oswald innocent; we find allen dulles, james angleton, lbj, j. edgar hoover, william harvey, e howard hunt, david morales, david phillips and other co-conspirators who are still at large guilty! finally a place where justice can still be found in america today.

Delete - and Scott, my deleted remark was not derogatory, merely confused at this late hour. Keep on keepin' on.

Thanks, David, no worries, I'm always confused, started happening to me the first day I got married. I'll just keep plugging away.

I don't believe Dulles was in any way, shape or form involved in Kennedy's assassination. By reading speculation, and Dulles' ongoing connections to the CIA after Kennedy honorably relieved him from his DCI position as he mustered out with a pension doesn't make him guilty. After all, he was the longest standing DCI in this nation's history.

How many journalist here have retired from there work at the company you were employed, yet, have remained in contact with some of your co-workers, does that make you guilty of propaganda?

And, believe me when I say I have taken a very hard look at Dulles. I know friends who are friends with Bissell's son. I try to leave no stone unturned. Yet, the only ones I can honestly say had involvement in Kennedy's assassination is Howard Hunt, Frank Sturgis, David Morales, Eugenio Zaldivar Xiques (who by the way is very much alive, and will not talk to me at all).

These are the people I can, without a doubt, provide my father's first person witnesses testimony accounts. I can't vouch for LBJ, Dulles or anyone else, that would be pure speculation, but I can offer up my father's information, and along with his information I have added much documentation that if my father, a long with these men were a live today. There would be a conviction.

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Both Fitzgerald and his boss Richard Helms later testified that RFK had not been informed.

Do you have this testimony? Is it made public? Surely, it would have to be if you're telling me they testified. Would you be so kind as to post it so that I may see it please? Thank you sir.

here

Both Fitzgerald and his boss Richard Helms later testified that RFK had not been informed.

Do you have this testimony? Is it made public? Surely, it would have to be if you're telling me they testified. Would you be so kind as to post it so that I may see it please? Thank you sir.

herre's helms': Oct 29, 63 - Desmond FitzGerald, a senior CIA official, meets AM/LASH. Fitzgerald tells him that a coup against Castro would receive U.S. support. Fitzgerald is introduced to AM/LASH as a "personal representative of Attorney General Kennedy." The Church committee found no evidence that the AG RFK authorized, or was aware of this representation. Helms testified he did not seek the AG 's approval because he thought it was "unnecessary." (Book V Final Report of the [senate] Select Committee to Study Governmental Operations with respect to Intelligence Activities, 4/23/76;Helms, 6/13/75, pp 117-118) give me a few on dizzy fitz

here

herre's helms': Oct 29, 63 - Desmond FitzGerald, a senior CIA official, meets AM/LASH. Fitzgerald tells him that a coup against Castro would receive U.S. support. Fitzgerald is introduced to AM/LASH as a "personal representative of Attorney General Kennedy." The Church committee found no evidence that the AG RFK authorized, or was aware of this representation. Helms testified he did not seek the AG 's approval because he thought it was "unnecessary." (Book V Final Report of the [senate] Select Committee to Study Governmental Operations with respect to Intelligence Activities, 4/23/76;Helms, 6/13/75, pp 117-118) give me a few on dizzy fitz

"The Church committee found no evidence that the AG RFK authorized, [or was aware] of this representation"

or was aware

That is NOT true.

I shall argue that senior officials within the CIA, notably Richard Helms and Desmond FitzGerald, knew of the Kennedy brothers' secret moves to initiate direct communications with Castro, disapproved of them, and took steps to poison them. Their most flagrant action was to initiate a new series of secret meetings with a known assassin and suspected double agent, Rolando Cubela Secades (code-named AMLASH), at which a major topic of discussion was the assassination of Fidel Castro. Helms, without consulting the Attorney General, authorized a contact plan whereby in October 1963 (and possibly again on November 22) FitzGerald met with Cubela, and promised him material assistance in assassinating Castro, while posing (falsely) as a "personal representative of Robert F. Kennedy."

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Helm's is going to inform McCone and document a memo onto RFK about an assassination plot involving Sam Giancana against Fidel Castro in August 1963, but he's not going to inform him of a plot that he admitted to during his testimony? That really makes sense.

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Rolando Cubela expresses how dissatisfied he is with Castro, and if he doesn't get out of the country, he'd kill Castro himself. Cubela had every opportunity to kill Castro while in Cuba, he was close to Castro, had he wanted to really do it, he would've while he had the chance, the bullcrap of him saying what he said, was to infiltrate the CIA, just as Richard Cabrera had infiltrated the anti-Castro groups in Miami and was reporting on them to his superior officer, and even directly to Castro at times. This was all a set up to take out Kennedy.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=9983#relPageId=89&tab=page

Edited by Scott Kaiser