The Education Forum

my interview on RFK case status

Ask him to state what CRIMES they have committed... He can start with Hillary.

Whitewater

Miracle of the cattle futures

Travelgate perjury

Filegate

Miracle of the Rose Law Firm records

Vince Foster et al

Negligent handling of classified materials

Just off the top of my head and just things that we know about.

But that's enough about those people. They're sickening, and this is a JFK forum.

That's right every unsubstantiated bit of rumor and dirt straight from the bottom of the garbage can, for which no Clinton was even charged, let alone convicted. Just another assessment as COMPLETE and HONEST as his declaration of my motivation for voting (see my post #14), as he finally admits that his original comment and all that follows, had nothing to do with the JFK assassination...

Edited by Tom Neal

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Completely hijacked thread. But since we are here - Ron - sometimes you seem logical, other times you seem to have drunk the right wing koolaid. There is plenty to be unhappy about with the Clintons if you are like me a progressive humanist 'democrat', but you choose the far right false conspiracies instead of the real ones, very consistently.

you choose the far right false conspiracies instead of the real ones, very consistently.

I wish I had your perception to distinguish false conspiracies from real ones. Some of us have it and some of us don't.

By real ones I mean voting record mostly. As I said, there is plenty not to like, but Vince Foster, travel gate, whitewater?

Here's a question for you, a litmus test if you will. What do you think of George Bush and his family? Do you have a similar off the top of your head list?

By real ones I mean voting record mostly. As I said, there is plenty not to like, but Vince Foster, travel gate, whitewater?

Here's a question for you, a litmus test if you will. What do you think of George Bush and his family? Do you have a similar off the top of your head list?

Paul,

Thank you, thank you and thank you, for stepping in here.

You are correct regarding the OT and I apologize to Joe McBride.

Having heard Mr. Ecker make this statement before, and also WHY he feels as he does, I could not allow his OT statement to stand unchallenged. My original two word response was all I HAD intended to say. Later, when I read Michael's request for an elaboration, I provided a long response. Due to the time lapse, I forgot that I was responding to an OT statement. What I should have done was reply in a NEW thread.

My Bad.

Tom

What do you think of George Bush and his family? Do you have a similar off the top of your head list?

You mean the Bush crime family? Off the top of my head, there's George H.W. lying about being CIA at the time of the JFK assassination, not to mention him claiming he couldn't remember where he was on 11/22. He eventually became head of the CIA, which automatically made him a criminal, as he headed a criminal organization. Fast forward to the attempted assassination of Reagan. Isn't it interesting that the person who had the most to gain from Reagan's death actually knew John Hinckey?

As for W, 9/11 happened on his watch, though I doubt he was involved with respect to any government complicity in the planning of the attacks, since surely conspirators would not let anyone as dumb as W in on the secret. But he was certainly involved in the cover-up, going so far as to try to name Henry Kissinger to head the 9/11 commission, after he had dragged his feet as long as he could on appointing a commission. And of course there was the invasion of Iraq based on lies about WMDs.

Now I'm waiting for someone to accuse me of drinking left wing koolaid.

Good work Ron - thanks - though the Hinckley connection, while interesting, seems too crazy to be real. If I were naming off the Bush crime family doings I would start with Prescott and the nazis, his promotion of Richard Nixon, and then his son George's obvious CIA ties beginning in the 1950's,his involvement in the BOP, his close ties with those Cubans going from BOP through Iran Contra.

When I criticized your Clinton list it was because it left out the very things that make Hillary the kind of presidential candidate that I unfortunately have to hold my nose when I go to the voting booth. Do you think that we would've no worse off with Kasich than Clinton? I don't. I don't feel it necessary to draw the same comparisons with Cruz or Trump, do I?

I'm watching Obama speaking in Cuba at this moment. Whatever corporate interests may support this opening to Cuba, I still have to give Obama credit. This took some courage.

Tom - thanks. My frustration isn't with you or anyone else for diverting this thread or others, it's with McBride. And Caddy.

Good work Ron - thanks - though the Hinckley connection, while interesting, seems too crazy to be real. If I were naming off the Bush crime family doings I would start with Prescott and the nazis, his promotion of Richard Nixon, and then his son George's obvious CIA ties beginning in the 1950's,his involvement in the BOP, his close ties with those Cubans going from BOP through Iran Contra.

When I criticized your Clinton list it was because it left out the very things that make Hillary the kind of presidential candidate that I unfortunately have to hold my nose when I go to the voting booth. Do you think that we would've no worse off with Kasich than Clinton? I don't. I don't feel it necessary to draw the same comparisons with Cruz or Trump, do I?

I'm watching Obama speaking in Cuba at this moment. Whatever corporate interests may support this opening to Cuba, I still have to give Obama credit. This took some courage.

It's not crazy at all to think that Bush may have let some people know who a good patsy might be for a particular operation.

I'm not familiar with Prescott's doings and so forth because I haven't researched it. I'm familiar with the Clintons because their serial scandals were in our faces for eight years, and now it's starting all over again.

...it left out the very things that make Hillary the kind of presidential candidate that I unfortunately have to hold my nose when I go to the voting booth.

Agreed re Hillary. But she or Bernie (who is out of contention) are miles ahead of Trump and Cruz, so I will vote accordingly.

I would also include GHWB's bailing out of his airplane and leaving two crew members to certain death - the ONLY time a pilot left his crew behind in the 25 years that particular aircraft was in military service. He then used his self-proclaimed "War Hero" status for his political career. Also, despite his claims he was NOT the youngest Navy pilot in WWII, which was revealed by several of his former squadron mates AFTER his political retirement.

GWB's favorite treatment in joining the Guard, his walking off with 2 years commitment remaining when he was no longer allowed to fly, and his drug and alcohol problems at that time.

All of the above are thoroughly documented.

Tom

I forgot all about Iran/Contra, and George H.W. being "out of the loop." What a xxxx. All politicians lie, but when lies are so obvious it's just sickening. I'll never forget Bush publicly stating (when the nomination was criticized) that he nominated Clarence Thomas for the Supreme Court not because he was black but because he was "the most qualified person for the job."

Yeah, right. Thomas just oozed qualifications above and beyond anyone else. Why not be honest and just say we ought to have a black on the court?

I can't stand the Bushes, and it was so good to see Jeb's presidential campaign go down in flames. Ha ha ha ha ha.

Edited by Ron Ecker

Ron - I think you are underestimating the calumny of the Bush crime family. Fabian Escalante, long time Cuban intelligence agent, named George senior as supplying funding for Operation 40, along with fellow oilman Jack Crichton. I personally think that the operation was called Zapata because of Bush, who probably supplied logistics from Zapata's offshore rigs to the BOP gang. We know about Hoover's George Bush of the CIA memo. What about Bush supplying telephonically a false lead right after the assassination to someone named Parrot who later became a Republican operative?

The reason I asked Douglass Caddy about Hunt is that I think it's time we get back to where we were the first time we heard about Guy Banister and the Cuban exiles. Why shouldn't we give serious consideration to what Escalante said? Spartacus has a good concise article about him, bio etc. He probably did us all a great favor when he named 5 Dealey Plaza hit men who came from the ranks of the Chicago mob and Cuban exiles. Doesn't that lead directly to Giancana and Roselli and William Harvey and Hunt? Isn't that why Joannides was put in charge of controlling the HSCA access to CIA files during their investigation? Doesn't Hunt lead us to Nixon, and thus to Prescott Bush? Doesnt Nixon, Prescott's hand picked dirty politician, lead straight back to George senior, whose failing political career was rescued by Nixon when he appointed him ambassador to China? How the heck did Bush ever become CIA director, and at such a critical time right after the post Watergate congressional investigations into the CIA? Which brings us back to the Hoover memo.

I know I am completely off track on a post I started, but what the heck?