The Education Forum

Book Inquiry

Does anyone know anything about the book "The War State: The Cold War Origins Of The Military-Industrial Complex and The Power Elite, 1945-1963", by Michael Swanson?

I was looking at getting it and was trying to guage impressions.

Thanks for your views.

These summaries by James DiEugenio are incredibly enlightening.

One good thing that has came out of the decades of JFK event investigations are the many, many discoveries of so many other dark secrets and caverns of unwarranted power and influence regards those who have more influence in our government than our own elected representatives.

How much of this democracy threatening reality, that Eisenhower warned us about in his MIC farewell address, would have stayed hidden, were it not for the work of JFK researchers?

I am sure we would have had others not in the JFK research realm inform us of "some" of these dark power secrets ( as we have ) but we have learned so much more due to the JFK research community.

The msm most certainly does not have an interest in informing us of the dark powers that truely drive the tractor, and instead push a misdirecting narrative. I agree that some researchers have done a great job in pulling back the curtain, if only a bit. :ph34r:

Edited by Roger DeLaria