The Education Forum

Alexandra de Mohrenschildt

12 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

You've got to be kidding me. She acted on soap opera TV shows?

I'm surprised she hasn't been more written about.

Is there a bio of her on the forum?

There isn't much info on her anywhere. She also married Charles Taylor, who is Mary Farrell's grandson...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Pamela Brown said:

There isn't much info on her anywhere. She also married Charles Taylor, who is Mary Farrell's grandson...

Another crazy interesting thing about her.

Exotic beauty mystery woman for sure.

I want to know so much more about her...but as you said Pamela...nothing comes up.

She certainly inherited her father's genes regards adventurous world travel living, intrigue and higher society connection ambition.

George always craved the high society wealth and connection lifestyle.

He had come close to it at times. But too often found himself broke and disconnected.

I think George De M was a totally broken man in the end. Mentally, physically and financially.

A broke nobody dependent on others just for the basics.

I just can't imagine George De Mohrenschildt having to take a "Greyhound Bus" ( from New York? ) all the way to the wealthy Mrs. Tilton's mansion in Florida where all he had was a room...like the servants.

Greyhound was the best Lee Harvey Oswald could do in his travel needs.

1 hour ago, Joe Bauer said:

I want to know so much more about her...but as you said Pamela...nothing comes up.

She certainly inherited her father's genes regards adventurous world travel living, intrigue and higher society connection ambition.

He had come close to it at times. But too often found himself broke and disconnected.

I think George De M was a totally broken man in the end. Mentally, physically and financially.

I just can't imagine George De Mohrenschildt having to take a "Greyhound Bus" ( from New York? ) all the way to the wealthy Mrs. Tilton's mansion in Florida where all he had was a room...like the servants.

He already had a history of mental issues including beating his wife. He had been committed to a mental institution. It’s unlikely that a single person could have shot DeM and staged the suicide.  

25 minutes ago, Kevin Balch said:

He already had a history of mental issues including beating his wife. He had been committed to a mental institution. It’s unlikely that a single person could have shot DeM and staged the suicide.  

Do you believe that it was a coincidence that Charles Nicoletti was murdered on the same day, and that it was also a coincidence that both men were due to testify to the HSCA?

1 hour ago, Denny Zartman said:
1 hour ago, Kevin Balch said:

Do you believe that it was a coincidence that Charles Nicoletti was murdered on the same day, and that it was also a coincidence that both men were due to testify to the HSCA?

No.

And same with Johnny Roselli and Sam Giancana.

Also, I think the thought of having to face another investigative questioning session was just too much for the totally broken George De M.

One thing I am certain of regards George De M is that he had engaged in double or even triple side playing spy doings as far back as WWII. 

He had much to hide about his past.

1 hour ago, Denny Zartman said:

How did Nicoletti come to the attention of the HSCA? I see that Jame Files has implicated him but Files came to light years after the HSCA.

24 minutes ago, Kevin Balch said:

How did Nicoletti come to the attention of the HSCA? I see that Jame Files has implicated him but Files came to light years after the HSCA.

James Files was not the cause for the HSCA to question Nicoletti. That´s one of those incomplete wiki information things.  Nicoletti being the chief-hitman for the mob was plenty.  The HSCA was following the mob trail.  Note that Nicoletti already was being shadowed by the FBI in 1963. Files mentioned him only in like 1994 or 1995, not sure, years after the HSCA as you say (if you want to sell books you need some well known names I guess).

Edited by Jean Ceulemans

On 8/1/2024 at 9:35 AM, Joe Bauer said:

Alexandra De M was such a stunningly and exotically beautiful woman this image of her below is haunting me in my dreams.

Most beautiful woman in the entire JFKA affair story by far!

How did the James Bond film producers miss this exotic looking beauty as a Bond girl?  

Looking at this photo just stops my sense of time and place reality. 

Twilight Language: JFK: Cinema Kills

On 8/1/2024 at 9:35 AM, Joe Bauer said:

Twilight Language: JFK: Cinema Kills

The image above is haunting me.

Alexandra De M is simply the most beautiful woman in the history of the JFKA story affair...by far. 

How...HOW did Hollywood miss this goddess?

She would have been the most beautiful ( and interesting-intriguing - exotic ) looking Bond film girl ever.

On 8/6/2024 at 4:49 PM, Joe Bauer said:

Making money is one thing, keeping it another.  He wanted to live like the high style upper class, but could hardly afford it. He had all the contacts and was a liaison to a lot more, but he was never "in" the big deals, he got his fees but never more.  Tried a couple of investments, they didn´t work, or lacked funding.   I´m not sure he would be able to handle the responsibilities with the really big deals.  

Edited by Jean Ceulemans

1 hour ago, Jean Ceulemans said:

Making money is one thing, keeping it another.  He wanted to live like the high style upper class, but could hardly afford it. He had all the contacts and was a liaison to a lot more, but he was never "in" the big deals, he got his fees but never more.  Tried a couple of investments that didn´t work, or lacked funding.   I´m not sure he would be able to handle the responsibilities with the really big deals.  

Exactly. Great assessment.

21 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

I also find George and Alexandra's stories fascinating.  Not much research has been done on them.  Bruce Adamson did a series of books on them and LHO a while back.  I have all of them.  Here is one:

https://www.amazon.com/Oswalds-closest-friend-George-Mohrenschildt/dp/B0006F5PCC

13 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Exactly. Great assessment.

Thank you.

I do not know for sure, but I feel his reputation got to him bit by bit. Since his early days in the US he was considered a possible spy for the Germans, also connected to French Intell. His brother connected to the civil war in Spain and the Germans, 3 of his cousins were either SA or SS (Reinhold was the worst). The SA guys were dragged into the Reichsbrandtag, one executed.

I don´t think he was ever fully trusted, probably why he never hit gold (I should say oil). Also, he had no problems working in Haiti... Later on, Papa Doc´s regime was not a nice reference to have... Before that, his days in the oilfields were more or less in the shadows. I don´t think it was a real job, but I´m looking into that, I suspect some kind of fraudulent set-up (perhaps having to do with the oil depletion allowance?). Was JFK going to change that system?

Somehow GdM got a degree related to geography..., do we know more about that, where/when/...

IF, walking in the oilfields, with your girlfriend in a small bikini, is a job, well... hey... I´LL TAKE IT!!

Enter Oswald.

Plenty of stuff to get a man thinking about his life at a later age. 

Edited by Jean Ceulemans

B.t.w. why did he need a degree to work in the oil business? Was he really prospecting for others? But couldn´t find a nice one for himself? A little odd.

Partially speculating now, the oil depletion allowance required specifically one thing, a signed prospection (kinda stating it wasn´t a dry hole for starters...).  But, seen the huge money transfers to big-oil for these allowances, they sure hit a lot of dry holes... yeah... right... 

Was GdM´s degree sufficient to sign on/off those prospection results ("results" only in theory that is...)??? 

Plenty of ways to make it work, dig a hole, sign off the paperwork, sell it to some of your businesses (e.g. those that were paying way too much taxes), et voila... 

Note GdM wasn´t shy to call Onassis a guy that made his money with insurance fraud. If anything, GdM knew how to use/abuse the system.

Text below from Universal Royalty Company / John F. Kennedy and Texas Oil / November 27, 2013 :

"This month marks the 50th anniversary of the assassination of the 35th President of the United States, John F. Kennedy.  Many events have been held throughout Dallas and the United States to commemorate President Kennedy’s legacy.  In evaluating his presidency, what often gets overlooked is his role in Texas oil, and the shape the industry took (or didn’t take) based on his involvement.

Since 1926, oil companies had large tax concessions, which allowed them to hold more resources that were vital for the continued development of American lands to produce oil. This oil was needed for military efforts and citizen use, which is what the tax incentive sought to spur. An added result of these tax breaks were larger financial returns for “oilmen” in the form of both lower taxes and increased oil production. The oil depletion allowance allowed oil companies to keep 27.5 percent of their revenue tax free. President Kennedy intended to re-evaluate America’s oil needs, which could have involved doing away with the tax concessions the industry enjoyed. Removals of these tax incentives were estimated by World Petroleum to subtract more than $250 million in additional profit.

President Kennedy’s involvement actually stretches back to his vice president, Lyndon B Johnson, while Johnson was a senator. Jane Wolfe recounts in her book, The Murchisons: The Rise and Fall of a Texas Dynasty, that Johnson would often meet with Texas’ most influential oilmen prior to becoming vice-president, and discuss politics with them, alluding to which senator needed support in order to keep the tax incentives flowing. The oilmen then ensured that these politicians had the financial means to push their legislation forward. Johnson’s charm with Texas oilmen soured when he joined Kennedy’s presidential ticket. Johnson joining Kennedy meant that oilmen lost an ally in the senate. And while they were upset at Johnson, they were also likely frustrated in having little influence with President Kennedy. The oilmen’s fears were correct, and in 1962, President Kennedy and Congress passed The Kennedy Act, a piece of legislation that removed distinctions between company’s profits, created to dissuade American companies from investing abroad. This act especially pinched oil companies. It’s estimated that it cost them 15 percent of their profits on foreign investments.

A year later, in 1963, President Kennedy proposed removing the oil depletion allowance, the main tax incentive for oil companies. Estimates showed that it would have cost Texas oilmen $300 million in profits each year. But as we all know, the unthinkable happened on November 22, 1963, when President Kennedy was assassinated. Johnson abandoned the discussion of removing the allowance, as did his successor, President Richard Nixon. Given the size and influence of the oilmen and the rampant nature of skepticism surrounding President Kennedy’s death, some have proposed that his assassination was directed by oilmen, as famously covered in Barr McClellan’s book, Blood, Money & Power: How L.B.J. Killed J.F.K. although the Warren Commission concluded that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone in killing Kennedy."

Edited by Jean Ceulemans
Add./corr.

On 8/7/2024 at 10:47 AM, Jean Ceulemans said:

B.t.w. why did he need a degree to work in the oil business? Was he really prospecting for others? But couldn´t find a nice one for himself? A little odd.

Partially speculating now, the oil depletion allowance required specifically one thing, a signed prospection (kinda stating it wasn´t a dry hole for starters...).  But, seen the huge money transfers to big-oil for these allowances, they sure hit a lot of dry holes... yeah... right... 

Was GdM´s degree sufficient to sign on/off those prospection results ("results" only in theory that is...)??? 

Plenty of ways to make it work, dig a hole, sign off the paperwork, sell it to some of your businesses (e.g. those that were paying way too much taxes), et voila... 

Note GdM wasn´t shy to call Onassis a guy that made his money with insurance fraud. If anything, GdM knew how to use/abuse the system.

Text below from Universal Royalty Company / John F. Kennedy and Texas Oil / November 27, 2013 :

"This month marks the 50th anniversary of the assassination of the 35th President of the United States, John F. Kennedy.  Many events have been held throughout Dallas and the United States to commemorate President Kennedy’s legacy.  In evaluating his presidency, what often gets overlooked is his role in Texas oil, and the shape the industry took (or didn’t take) based on his involvement.

Since 1926, oil companies had large tax concessions, which allowed them to hold more resources that were vital for the continued development of American lands to produce oil. This oil was needed for military efforts and citizen use, which is what the tax incentive sought to spur. An added result of these tax breaks were larger financial returns for “oilmen” in the form of both lower taxes and increased oil production. The oil depletion allowance allowed oil companies to keep 27.5 percent of their revenue tax free. President Kennedy intended to re-evaluate America’s oil needs, which could have involved doing away with the tax concessions the industry enjoyed. Removals of these tax incentives were estimated by World Petroleum to subtract more than $250 million in additional profit.

President Kennedy’s involvement actually stretches back to his vice president, Lyndon B Johnson, while Johnson was a senator. Jane Wolfe recounts in her book, The Murchisons: The Rise and Fall of a Texas Dynasty, that Johnson would often meet with Texas’ most influential oilmen prior to becoming vice-president, and discuss politics with them, alluding to which senator needed support in order to keep the tax incentives flowing. The oilmen then ensured that these politicians had the financial means to push their legislation forward. Johnson’s charm with Texas oilmen soured when he joined Kennedy’s presidential ticket. Johnson joining Kennedy meant that oilmen lost an ally in the senate. And while they were upset at Johnson, they were also likely frustrated in having little influence with President Kennedy. The oilmen’s fears were correct, and in 1962, President Kennedy and Congress passed The Kennedy Act, a piece of legislation that removed distinctions between company’s profits, created to dissuade American companies from investing abroad. This act especially pinched oil companies. It’s estimated that it cost them 15 percent of their profits on foreign investments.

A year later, in 1963, President Kennedy proposed removing the oil depletion allowance, the main tax incentive for oil companies. Estimates showed that it would have cost Texas oilmen $300 million in profits each year. But as we all know, the unthinkable happened on November 22, 1963, when President Kennedy was assassinated. Johnson abandoned the discussion of removing the allowance, as did his successor, President Richard Nixon. Given the size and influence of the oilmen and the rampant nature of skepticism surrounding President Kennedy’s death, some have proposed that his assassination was directed by oilmen, as famously covered in Barr McClellan’s book, Blood, Money & Power: How L.B.J. Killed J.F.K. although the Warren Commission concluded that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone in killing Kennedy."

John Kennedy to Walter Heller about the oil industry: “Those robbing bastards, I’m going to murder them.”

Russ Baker:

Kennedy was locked in grim battle with oil and steel and banking interests, hated by mining giants and soda pop companies, resisting pressures from the burgeoning defense industry, and on and on. The list of the offending and the aggrieved was endless. Executives were taking out ads to excoriate him, and even showing up at the White House to practically spit in his face. Those robbing bastards,” JFK told Walter Heller, chairman of the Council of Economic Advisors, when Heller mentioned the oil and gas industry. “I’m going to murder them.”as cited in Family of Secrets, from audiotape held by John F. Kennedy Library and Museum - See more at:

http://whowhatwhy.com/2014/06/29/carlyle-groups-latest-acquisition-the-jfk-library/